Goals Off Court | SatoSere

Od amourology_

When the top basketball player Ash Ketchum and his team damage the school property by mistake, he's the one w... Viac

Aesthetics.
Chapter 1 - Probation
Chapter 2 - Coincidental Meeting
Chapter 3 - First Lesson
Chapter 4 - Far From Done
Chapter 5 - Only Time Could Tell
Chapter 6 - Progress
Chapter 7 - Challenge
Chapter 8 - Denial
Chapter 9 - Proving Himself
Chapter 10 - Distant Thoughts
Chapter 11 - Heated Dance
Chapter 12 - Farther Than Closer
Chapter 13 - All It Takes
Chapter 14 - Paired Lesson
Chapter 15 - Conflicted Feelings
Chapter 16 - Game Of Denial
Chapter 17 - Mesmerizing Sight
Chapter 18 - Only You
Chapter 19 - Forbidden Desires
Chapter 20 - Temptation
Chapter 21 - Honesty
Chapter 22 - Final Lesson
Chapter 23 - One Text Away
Chapter 24 - Apologetic Mind
Chapter 25 - Lost Chance
Chapter 26 - Starting From Zero
Chapter 27 - Closer Than Strangers
Chapter 28 - Kept Promise
Chapter 29 - Into Uncertainty
Chapter 30 - Deeper Meaning
Chapter 31 - Back On The Floor
Chapter 32 - Inevitable Feeling
Chapter 33 - Light Up My World
Chapter 34 - Not So Friendly Fire
Chapter 35 - Connection At Home
Chapter 36 - Out Of Our Control
Chapter 37 - Struggling Feelings
Chapter 38 - Ballroom Tension
Chapter 40 - Departing Together
Chapter 41 - Advice Night
Chapter 42 - Kissable Tango
Chapter 43 - Complex Love
Chapter 44 - Extra Lessons
Chapter 45 - Unexpected Growth
Chapter 46 - Distraction Injury
Chapter 47 - Tasteful Gift
Chapter 48 - Dinner With Friends
Chapter 49 - The Invitational Practice
Chapter 50 - The Decision
Chapter 51 - Dancing In The Sheets (18+)
Chapter 52 - Healing & Improvement
Chapter 53 - Music On The Piano (18+)
Chapter 54 - Dreams To Reach
Chapter 55 - Conflicting Goals
Chapter 56 - Secrets Unfold
Chapter 57 - Two Opportunities
Chapter 58 - Deeper Feelings
Chapter 59 - Win & Arrive
Chapter 60 - Goals Off Court
Acknowledgement

Chapter 39 - Drunken Intimacy

232 10 2
Od amourology_

After they danced for a while, Serena had drunk a cool glass to keep her throat from getting dry. Well, she thought it was supposed to be something sweet, but turns out, it was her mother's cup of champagne, and she didn't last the night of not getting drunk. She became more touchy, taking it as the alcohol had lowered her inhibitions so much that her brain was high on dopamine.

Serena dragged her feet on the front porch as her drunken giggles filtered through the open air. Ash stood by her side, his arm hooked around hers, so she wouldn't fall face first onto the ground. He learned that she was definitely light weight and he would never let another cup of alcohol within arms length of her reach.

They arrived at the guest house; her mother was already in the main house, sleeping off the day.

The night was dark save for the automatic porch light glaring down on them. Ash was able to get the door open and let Serena's arm go for him to walk in first. He turned to her, waiting for her to step over the threshold. She was leaning the side of her head on the door's frame, smiling at him like she had a secret. Her hand was extended to wait patiently for him to guide her in.

Ash let out a deep sigh, taking her outstretched hand and pulled her to him. She laughed at his controlled manner when she stumbled in. Her foot hit the threshold tripping her and she let out a short yelp, but before she could hit the surface, Ash hurried to catch her fall, his arms wrapped around her waist.

Serena's chest met his and he grunted as a breath of air escaped her. "So strong too," she hiccuped, looking up at his chin under her lidded eyes.

Ash let out a long and exasperated sigh, adjusting her so she could stand on her two feet. "Too?"

"Yes, remember when I said you were serious?" She said, poking his cheek and his grin widening at her friskiness. He needed to record this. "But also funny, intriguing, so smart, and pretty." Ash grimaced at the last compliment. "And talented... with your hands..." Breathing out, her voice toned down, "On the court, of course."

Serena didn't know where this bold and flirty side came from, but she was actually enjoying it. Besides, she was drunk and had a nice night. He was right earlier, there was something going on between them on both of their parts. Why not fall into the deep end of this... whatever this was?

The memory of him eliciting pleasure when she sat on his lap and his words as they danced flickered across her mind. There was a voice in her brain that came to her like a siren going berserk. It was trying to remind her of something, but she had no idea what it was raving about.

Peals of laughter slightly bursted from within him. Ash shook his head at her. "I think it's time for bed, Serena."

He went to close the front door, locking it back up. When he was done he turned and she was suddenly chest to chest with him. He was so startled that he swore under his breath at her stealthiness.

"I think so too," she said in a fuddled tone, grabbing onto his tie to loosen the knot from around his neck with unsteady fingers. Hesitantly, he helped her take it off. "Sleep with me... Not like that, clearly,"

Ash gaped at her, not sure to be amused or baffled by the suggestions she kept throwing at him. "I'm going to the couch. You're going through that door." He pointed down the hall and towards the bedroom. "And sleep in the bed... by yourself. I'll see you in the morning." He told her; stone-faced and direct.

He was going to turn away, but abruptly she grabbed onto his hand.

Her excuse: it was the champagne and that's going to be her excuse for everything that she says or does tonight.

"'M not that drunk... I promise... I won't touch..." Serena dragged the end of the word, turning it into a shushing sound as she continued to tug his hand towards her. "...If you don't want me to, but you sounded like you would love for me to touch you all over," she flirted as she winked, pointing out words he said to her as they danced.

He still didn't budge.

"Sleep well, Serena." Ash let go of her hand and turned his back on her, taking off his suit jacket while throwing it on the couch's arm. He went to loosen the cuffs of his long sleeves.

Serena groaned drunkenly, studying the distance he created between them. "Ash... y."

He stopped, spinning around to face her with a squint in his eyes. "What did you just call me?"

She gave him a little smirk. Then with a provocative sway of her hips, she walked towards him like a sly cat. When she reached his chest, she put her middle and forefinger on his abdomen. Playfully, she tiptoed them up to the opening of his dress shirt, where the skin of his collarbone was exposed.

"Ashy," she whispered, staring into his hooded eyes, "I like it."

Ash breathed out and when breathing back in, his tongue peaked to taste the champagne.

Serena was getting daring with her antics or whatever was going on throughout this trip that made it hard for him to be just a friend to her. He tried to create a certain distance like he thought she wanted—emphasis on 'friend'—but now, despite her drunkenness, he wasn't sure what she was playing at.

Wanting him... denying him... the back and forth. Whatever game this was, he didn't know who was winning and who was losing.

In swift movements, Ash pushed her arm to the side, bending down, shoulder at her waistline, he threw her whole body over his shoulder and she went with a loud squeak. He grappled to get Serena into place and his arm wrapped over her thighs with her dress bunched up.

"Ash! What the hell? Put me down!" Serena started to bang her hands against his back as his chest rumbled from a chuckle.

"Oh, so, now you remember my name?" He teased, grasping her thighs tighter, so she wouldn't fall from her constant struggle. "I'll come with you, but only to help you get into bed and make sure you don't vomit all over yourself."

"I told you I'm not that drunk!" Serena informed him, her body swaying while he walked to the bedroom. Different colors veiled her vision. "And if I was that drunk, throwing me over your shoulder would help no one because I would do just that over you!" She paused her loud speech. "Which... now that I think about it... that's something you deserve. Please continue."

Ash tossed her in the air as though she was a sack of potatoes making her shriek angrily, smacking him in return. Softly grinning, he made his way into the bedroom and when he got to the end of the bed he flung her on it. She squealed, springing up and down on the plush comforter.

Serena laid flat there, staring at the ceiling as her chest rose and fell, a light besotted laugh falling from her wide grin. Ash stared at her fanned out form, the dress flowed around her, her honey blonde strands cascaded over the pillows.

It almost looked like if he'd say; a holy sight.

He hadn't been a religious man. He remembered going to church with his mom and Gary once as kids. It was quite boring. Him and Gary goofed off a lot to the point they were kicked out at one of the churches. That was the last time they went.

They should practice whatever religion they'd like, or choose what to believe in. Right now, he did believe in something for the first time. Seeing Serena like this, hearing her laugh, these past few weeks.

If there is a God or a higher power, then Ash was sure that God put her on this earth for him. Maybe it was to balance out the idiotic, reckless things he has done and failings, but she was his religion and he desperately wanted to practice, study and worship. It's kind of depressing when he thinks about it given their predicament.

A very humorous God.

Blinking a few times, he shoved off his shoes, kicking them to the side. Then briskly clasped her ankles, pulling her body towards him, her widened legs on each of his sides. She sat up to observe his actions. Ash placed her right foot against his pec. He unbuckled the strap of her silver heel from around her ankle.

"You're really big on the caveman act," Serena joked breathlessly.

Ash didn't smile, he didn't laugh and there was no twitch of his lips. She had never seen him look so meticulous before. This seemed as though he was committing each touch and the sight of her in bed to memory, like his life depended on it.

Serena inhaled and exhaled as though she was losing breath from his rough hand smoothing down the inside of her leg. He placed the shoe beside them at the edge of the bed. Ash's gaze darkened, but she gave a lopsided smirk, brushing aside his seriousness. Flattening her foot on his pec, she rubbed it against him till it hung over his shoulder, the slit of her dress exposing the apex of her thighs.

"Put me to bed, Ash," she whispered in the night. "Help me take these clothes off and... sleep."

There was an underlying hint and the way Ash clenched his jaw, he knew what Serena was implying. Slowly, her lopsided smirk fell and her face became earnest. Feeling the gravity of the situation, she wanted him to take her seriously.

Everything was quiet after her breathy commands, the sounds were of their laborious breathing and the soft nature outside. It was almost black in the room except for the moonlight that veiled an illicit, blue and white glow over them. The air was tense.

Ash peered down wordlessly at her seduction. Her dress had fallen all the way to her waist, most of it covering the white comforter. He could see the lacy, black underwear she had on, covered by her see-through tights, but he darted his eyes away and ignored her. Gripping her other ankle, he undid the small buckle and let her heel drop to the floor this time, creating a thud on the carpet.

"Stockings," Serena ordered him. "Take them off."

Putting enough restraint in himself, Ash leaned down when she shuffled towards him. Her dress rutted up, but still covered her stomach and breasts. Spreading his fingers at the side of her thighs, his hands slid to her waist where he gripped the top of her stocking.

Painstakingly slow, Serena rolled her hips up to help him drag the flimsy material down. Ash stopped at her thighs, after exposing her clothed center. He looked down, face to face with black lace then eyes followed over her body to find a hungry wave in her ocean eyes.

Eyes locking, a silent message was passed between them; something they'll dwell on later. He could tell her arousal was building, but gritting his teeth together, he kept going. Reaching the end, his hands lingered at one of her feet. Selfishly, he stroked her calf muscle, the skin at her ankle to the pad of her foot. His thoughts betrayed him, telling him to kiss and nip every part of skin he touched—to mark her as his.

Something in his stomach laid heavily. She wasn't his.

Irregular breathing fell from Serena's parted mouth. The heat in the air caused her to perspire while desperately waiting for him to rip her dress off. From under her lustful gaze, she could see how aroused he was too by her slow teasing and she sighed with pleasure. It was overpowering to know she could have this much control over him.

After taking off her stockings, Ash brought down Serena's leg to leave it hanging around his waist. As though he was hunting his prey, he crawled over her, nestling himself between her opened thighs.

Serena's breath hitched feeling him press their centers together. A heated pool of fire growing at her lower belly from the nudge. Involuntarily, her hips grinded against his. Both of them gasped, feeling each other's breath and Ash possessively gripped her hip with his hands, keeping her into place—and to keep himself sane.

Serena beamed at him, her legs steadily coming up to cave him in. His throat bobbed visibly, feeling the heat between her thighs through his pants. "Now, help me take off my dress," she breathed.

Not looking away from her sultry eyes, Ash sat up on his knees, the hands digging into her hip brushed to her open legs. Serena gasped sharply when he splayed his fingers over her thighs then massaged his thumbs over and over again on the inner skin. She grew wetter at his motion and she widened her legs from the touch. His palms slid back and forth against her milky, sensitive skin. If he was to rub his thumb down more towards her core, he'd feel the slickness that surrounded.

Disregarding her center—to her dismay—he gradually hiked up her dress with both of his hands, running them over her to pick up her ass, only to gather the fabric from behind. He moved his hands under her body and she arched her spine, having the palms of his hands retain every curve and muscle of her back. He reached her raised arms, finally able to shed the suffocating material off.

Sitting up in only her bra and panties, Serena brought back her seductive grin, eyeing the difference between them; her half-naked vulnerability, laying underneath his shadowed figure that dominated her.

"Your turn," Serena murmured out of breath, gripping Ash's collar till he laid his weight on top of her. She shifted to snuggle him between her thighs till she got more comfortable.

Ash held himself over her, grasping tightly to the pillow beneath. With lust shining in her eyes, she stared at the deep heavenly golden specs in his eyes as her hands grasped his white dress shirt, untucking it from his pants and leaving it to hang carelessly. Skimming her fingernails lightly over his abdomen to the skin at his pelvic, she clasped the top of his pants and shoved him even closer to grind herself before he could stop her.

Serena's eyes fluttered, a heavy moan sounding from the back of her throat at the feel of how hard he was through his pants. Their foreheads connected and they both looked down at her hurried hands unbuckling his belt. The clinking of metal intertwined with their soft heaving.

When one of Ash's hands came down to help her, Serena lifted her face to him and flicked her nose down his. His gaze flashed to her hooded eyes and their breaths mixed. Their lips almost touched, but something in him made him pull away. Serena tipped her head back to take a better look at him and her vision was nearly bleary when she scanned the way he closed and tightened his jaw.

Finally, Serena pulled off his belt, placing it beside them. The air became deafening and more strangled as she unbuttoned his fly, pulling the zipper down little by little. Taking a deep breath, she pulled his pants over his hips, the sound of fabric fighting with them as he adjusted to help her take them off. When they got to his feet he kicked them to the end of the bed.

Clutching his dress shirt again, she eyed down at her nimble fingers as they undid each button. She reached the last one and her eyes dared to look deeply into his plagued ones. She didn't look away when she pushed the shirt to the sides.

Ash's reaction was unmistakable. His body went rigid and he strained himself even more above her, but he was distant enough for her prowling gaze to take in his chest.

He had a full detailed lion's face that was roaring, tatted on the right side of his chest. Towards the middle of it, but on the left side, was a name spelled out by his heart in cursive.

Ash followed her gaze, realizing where she looked. "That's my mom. Her name is Delia. I decided to get it as my first tattoo."

"She has a very pretty name."

A gentle, curious hand splayed over his abs, then slowly glided up to his chest till it reached his heart, only to stop and feel it race.

However, Ash gave no sign to deny her this as her fingertip traced the small wound towards his left breastbone. Serena could feel him getting restless, his breathing growing erratic and tiny beads of sweat making themselves known.

To get him to relax, Serena slid her hand to the underside of his shoulder and around his back to pull him down. Ash obliged, leaning on the pillow with his forearms on either side of her head—caging her in—but leaving enough space to do what she pleased.

Her lips immediately came up to brush the lion tattoo etched into his skin. Serena could feel the equal rough and smooth area on her soft lips. She pointed her knees up, placing her feet flatly on the mattress—caging him in.

Both arms hooked around his back, Serena created a slow line of kisses to his collarbone. She licked at the contour of his clavicle and Ash entangled his fingers in her hair. Thinking it was a sign for her to continue her ministrations, she went on. Pecking his heated skin, she directed herself to go up from his tattoo to his shoulder, but she stopped to hurriedly tug his shirt over, desperate to keep going.

Her heart pounded in her chest, uncertain if it was the alcohol getting to her head or the intensity, but she desired him badly. The criticizing voice disappeared—a fleeting nuisance. Reasons on why she should stop were gone—were there reasons? Hell if she knows.

Most of her mind and heart were replaced with: him, him, him.

Ash sat up on his knees again to help her take off the shirt, having it carelessly thrown to the side. Both out of breath, he looked down at her with hesitant eyes.

Serena gazed at his hardened length that stood heavily through his boxers, her heart pounded alarmingly at the sight, but she flicked her eyes back to his chest, because this wasn't about sex. Sitting up to move towards him, she placed her hand back on his abdomen, touching his lean physique. Her hands slowly caressed every part of skin she could reach then brought them home on his waist.

Ash tilted forward, lessening the space between them. She leaned in and started to feather her lips over the his pec, slowly diminishing when she moved to the other side. As she did that, fingers caressed over the side of his stomach. Ash's hand cradled the back of her neck. Serena's eyes closed when he relaxed against her, now breathing evenly as though savoring her passionate, yet loving care.

Her breath came out sharp, never stopping. She smoothed her hands to his back to embrace him. There was a long sigh she let out, a flare of fulfillment within her at what she was doing. Even if it was reckless.

Serena raked her nails up his back, fingertips digging into him as she sucked parts of skin into her mouth, not too much to leave a bruise. It was enough to leave her mark on him. She stopped, basking in their difficult breathing as she rested her forehead on his sternum. Ash's lips brushed the top of her head. Exhaling at the intense moment, her palms grazed his back, feeling his muscles flex.

Thinking of all the times she was with him; the way the world would always drift away—there were too many moments to count. It would only be the two of them. Nothing else existed. Nothing else mattered.

Just like now.

Powerless to break away from the stronghold Ash held her in, Serena picked her head up to look into his eyes and he met them instantly; both shining in the dark with adoration and desperation. He looked down in disbelief at the loyalty entangled in her blue orbs.

Without looking away from the all-consuming stare that radiated between them in unspoken words; Serena pecked the heart that drummed inside his chest and Ash's jaw slackened. She could feel his surprise intake of breath. Her eyes slowly closed to look away from the misty gaze he had suddenly given at her touch.

Instead, she opened her eyes to his lion tattoo and gave it a light brush of her lips, then closed her mouth over it. Serena went on with open-mouth kisses right over his beating heart, feeling it thrum faster. They could hear both of their labored breathing and the wet sounds of her mouth meeting his chest, leaving her scent and her own soothing touch.

It might have been extreme, but it was definitely the champagne. Blame her actions on her clouded mind, or blame it on that dark, caring look he gave her. One that she had never seen from anyone, but Ash before.

A need grew inside of Serena, but not the need that grew in the pit of her stomach. It was a need so strong, her own heart felt like it was being stolen from her and handed over to something treacherous.

An unintentional whimper left her throat at the unfairness of it all, at the way her heart tore itself in half not sure of what she wanted, but there was no stopping her affections; her nails creating crescent moons into his skin.

What she did know right now was that she needed to feel and he was all she could feel.

Serena wanted to brand her name on his skin, tell the world that this was hers even if anyone listening wouldn't be able to take her word for it. At least during this need to be with the man above her. A man who unknowingly made his mark on her.

Ash flinched from her whimper, her nails digging into him or both; she wasn't sure and she didn't care. He quickly placed his hand on her shoulder blade, pushing her down with such a gentle force, she yelped in shock. His fingers slowly traveling around her neck lightly, his veins showing.

Serena's head hit the pillow in a puff of air. Her swollen lips opened in a gasp, hurrying to take in the warm air they built around them. With his thumb at the underside of her chin he shoved her face to the side exposing her delicate throat to him, only to ghost his lips at her neck.

Realizing Ash's actions were out of passion, Serena let out a desperate moan. She gyrated her hips into his, her core asking to be touched. She could feel him ready and just as wanting as her. All they needed to do was remove the damn fabrics that covered their growing needs.

Her fingers quickly grasp the back of his head, raking her nails down his scalp, her other hand putting pressure at the small of his back. Her fingertips gingerly grazed the waistband of his boxers to snake them down, all while she continued to rock her hips —begging him to do the same.

Then Serena felt it, when Ash pushed into her, creating that needed friction. His hard cock brushed against her center. Her mouth opened in a sharp, pleased cry.

Everything they've done so far was getting to her; the openness he had just given, the reminder of their multiple almost time together, the way they'd get lost in each other's worlds, his affections—god, she desired it all. The euphoria only he could give her.

Just when she was about to ask him to touch her, his lips brushed her ear. "You don't want this," he muttered, voice thick and husky.

Ash tilted her chin down, coming back to face her, their eyes meeting in a haze. His thumb swept the edge of her used lip to the line of her jaw. His look was of restrained lust and apprehension, but also of a small surety. He was divided like she had felt earlier when she trembled in his arms—that damn whimper .

Above all, Ash looked gut-wrenchingly defeated.

"I know you don't want to do this."

Thrown back by what he said, Serena didn't have time to process as he suddenly let go of her neck. He lifted himself off to sit on the edge of the bed, leaving her dripping with need and want. She followed him and turned to her side to face his back. He turned to grab the blanket from the end of the bed and slid it over her semi-naked body and she laid there confused and horny if she was being honest.

Ash leaned down, his hand on the other side of her head and he peered at her, his face close and hovering. "We have a long drive ahead of us tomorrow." He seemed sad and her heart dropped. Her own sadness creeped in that her arousal fought a losing battle. "Sleep well."

The mood changed and her body fell with heartache.

He went to stand, but Serena gripped his arm before he could leave. "Ash..." She mumbled his name in the dark.

She watched as his shoulders dropped and he licked at his lips as his eyes reluctantly met hers.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have..." Serena stopped to rub her thumb over his arm, unsure of the words she was trying to let out. "I feel like... when I'm with you... it's like the whole world melts away," she told him in a soft and doleful tone.

Ash's eyes widened and he swallowed. Serena observed his gulp.

"But whatever this is... whatever we're doing... it can't happen, right? It isn't right for us, right?"

Ash's heart ached at that. "Right."

"Okay..." Serena started her ramble. "I want you to know that I care about you. I do feel so much and my brain, my heart, and my body feels a lot of you. You're all over and it's like a lost maze. I'm scared for what I feel for you." Her frown deepened, not understanding how that should be perceived. "But... I like how you make me feel and just now..." Serena drew back. "I like how you are and I just... want you to let it all out..." Her hand flicked out like she was swatting a fly away.

Her speech was incomprehensible and odd that he wasn't sure what she was getting at or what she meant. Ash didn't think she knew either. He went along with it anyway.

Serena sighed gently, her hand brushing down on the skin of his arm to his hand. "Our friendship and partnership means something to me. It means a lot. I don't want to ruin that."

Ash blinked away his perplexity then offered a tender nod. He didn't want to make her feel worse than she already did. "You won't."

"You promise?" She whispered, thinking she was more drunk than she anticipated.

He nodded, licking his lips. "I promise."

Ash bent down to kiss the wrinkle of confusion and sadness on Serena's brow. For that moment, her hand came up to cup his neck and she let out a trembling exhale at his lips touching her skin.

"Tomorrow," he said, inclining back and grabbed the other pillow next to her before striding away until he disappeared down the hall. "We have our dances to get back to."

Leaving her there, wishing that things were different, him wishing he did something different before all this, and praying to God that in the morning, she'll forget what just happened.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

9.7K 353 34
Ash Ketchum, owner of a city and the infamous ringleader of his crew that are known for their ruthless, yet cunning criminal acts. Serena Yvonne, a f...
150K 2.6K 31
Serena Yvonne is normal 16 year old high school teen who lives in Vaniville Town and she is kind, happy, beautiful and all those positive things you...
31.1K 341 25
Ash gets betrayed by all his friend (except Gary) he isolates him self But wht if disaster and a tournament arise its a chance for ash to prove hi...
175K 4.9K 31
•~•~•~•An Amourshipping Fanfic•~•~•~• •~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~• Serena Yvonne is a regular teenage girl at the age of 13 who just sta...