TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Shot 3

2.1K 320 215
By sanyayaa

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap: SwaSan flashback and Swara 's unconditional love for Sanskar.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is laying down while Swara 's Sanskar named pendant is revolving in his mind. he us changing position again and again but still not able to remove Swara's thoughts from mind.

"Are you okay hubby?"!

Swara asked seeing him changing position again and again! He looks at her find her concerned.

Sanskar : I am alright! I wasn't getting sleep! You sleep.

Swara : why you arent getting sleep? Are you tensed for something?

Sanskar looks at her pendant and then nod no!

Swara : I am bringing milk for you, you will get sleep after having milk.

Sanskar; how do you know I get sleep after drinking milk.

Swara : I know everything!

She go in kitchen for bringing milk foe him.

After sometime!

Swara bring milk for him, Sanskar have milk! He lay down to sleep gets surprised when she caress his hair like a mother caress hair of child and mumble good night.

She go on couch and lay down to sleep! But her attention is on him only, she is looking at him secretly to see is he slept or not! And sigh seeing him slept after a while! She also sleeps peacefully seeing him peaceful.

Next Day!

At 5am!

Sanskar awakes as he is restless from yesterday because of Swara! He gets up as Swara 's thoughts again start haunting him! He looks at Swara who is sleeping on couch.

Sanskar : after ruining my sleep, she is sleeping.
You also try to sleep Sanskar and stop thinking about this kiddo!
( seeing 5am).

He lay down to sleep but see Swara take a shift and on edge and can fall anytime, this make him anxious!
She almost about to fallen down.

But before she fallen down, he run and grab her in his arms taking her whole weight on her hands but she is still sleeping peacefully. He shake head at her know very well how deep her sleep she sleeps!

He remembered something!

He comes to bring her for movie as she stubbornly demanded Sanskar to take her on movie! But when he came see her sleeping with no tension!

Sanskar : kiddo! Get up don't you wanna go movie?

No response!

Sanskar shake her slight! She still sleeping with no tension!
He shake her a bit more and she is still sleeping.

Sanskar : is this girl or kumbkaran! ( shake head).

He start going but stop by stop by clutch on his small finger, he looks at her smilingly! And peck her forehead.

Sanskar: kiddo!

He sit there only so she don't awake.

After 3 hours!

Swara finally get up and yawn and screams seeing Sanskar in her room beside her, she startling him who was working on his phone.

Sanskar : what happened?

Swara : hubby you came so early for movie! You are so cute!
Wait I am getting ready.

Sanskar : kiddo! We have seen the movie.

Swara : huh? When?

Sanskar : in dreams! ( shocking, he laugh) you were sleeping like a donkey.
I awaked you but you didn't awaked!

Swara start crying shocking him.

Sanskar : why you are crying kiddo?

Swara : I missed my movie!!

Sanskar : don't wory! I have downloaded movie on phone! We will watch movie on laptop!

Swara : really!

He nod yes! She jump on him hugging him, he startled but compose and break hug and show her movie on phone which he downloaded taking subscription!

And they watch movie on Swara 's laptop.

Swara : ( kiss his cheek) You are the best hubby in this world.

Sanskar : You are the best kiddo! ( chuckles and peck her nose make her blushes)
But don't call me hubby please.

Swara : you are my hubby only!

She snuggling in him almost fallen down on him, he just wrapped arms around her so she don't fallen down.

Sanskar about to stop her but Swara stop him kissing his cheek. He shake head at her stubbornness.

And they continue watching movie while Swara is almost laying on Sanskar and he is stroking her hairs while watching movie.

Present!

Sanskar looks at Swara who is sleeping peacefully on his hand! He shake head and pick her in his arms and make her lay down on bed comfortably and cover her with comforter.

He start going but stop by a grip and see her holding his finger in sleep.

He remembered her habit of holding his finger, he chuckles and about to peck her forehead.

But stop himself recalling how she blackmailed him foe marrying him and separated him from his love, his Kavita. He gets furious!

He go from there!!

After sometime!

Swara awakes yawning and see herself on Sanskar's bed which shocks her, how she land here and palm her mouth in fear, Sanskar will be angry, she came in sleep here, but where he is? She looks around like a scared kitten and gets shocked seeing Sanskar in only towel and screams!

Sanskar come in sense and realized he isn't alone in room but with this kiddo also! He throw his shirt on her face so she don't see him and rush in washroom taking his clothes.

Swara take out his shirt from her face but till he went! She looks at his shirt and smile. She inhale his fragrance and hug smilingly! She kiss vigorously on his shirt.

After a while Sanskar come shirtless as he gave shirt to her and see Swara sitting calmly,
while she looks in blanket where she hides his shirt.

Sanskar : give my shirt.

Swara : which shirt?

Sanskar : don't act!

( he take off blanket and reveal shirt as he know what his kiddo can do or not).

Swara : No! now this is mine shirt, you gave to me..( clutching shirt).

Sanskar : Swara! This is my shirt, what you will do of this? Give!

Swara : No!! ( stubbornly) this is my shirt.

She wear his shirt shocking him.

Swara : take out your any more shirt. You have so shirts in your cupboard.

Sanskar looks at her angrily for her stubbornness, she hide her face in blanket to save herself from his glare.

Her antics melt his anger! But he can't melt and go and take another shirt. He can't argue with her.

Swara: how I came on bed? Is I came in sleep?
I am sorry.

Sanskar : umm! Yeah you came in sleep! But that's fine! I forgave you don't do this again.

She nod yes obediently!

Sanskar chuckles inside making her fool. She belief whatever he say to her!

She get up and place his shirt in her bag which she still didn't unpacked and then think what if Sanskar take his shirt back! He looks at her who is looking at him suspiciously!
He raise his one eyebrows in question form?

She quickly take off shirt from bag, he looks at her confuse.

Swara : close your eyes!

Sanskar ; why?

Swara : do!

He close eyes being habitual of listening her.

She take off her hand from his eyes and quickly hide his shirt back in bag! Now he will not able to know she hides shirt back in bag! She smirks on her plan.

Swara : open your eyes! ( and run in washroom).

Sanskar : (monologue) what the heck! Why I was obeying her childishness?

He knows well she put his shirt in bag only! She and her smartness from him!

After sometime!

Sujata comes and knock door see Swara is combing her hairs and Sanskar is putting his files in his bag.

Sujata ; Swara!

Swara : ji mom? (, coming to her).

Sujata : Swara! Wear this.

She give Uttara's some clothes to wear, dresses!

Sanskar : this is Uttara 's clothes why she will wear her clothes?

Sujata : she can't wear one saree whole time! ( showing him her saeee which she wore yesterday too)
And in saree she isn't comfortable too! So she will wear Uttara 's dresses.

Swara : Thank you mom! ( take clothes in her hand).

Sanskar : give this back! ( orderly).

She give clothes back timidly!

Sanskar ; why my kiddo will wear used clothes? ( Sujata smile listening him but then he realized what he said)

Swara smile in tears listening KIDDO from his mouth after long!

Sanskar : umm! You always treated her as your daughter then you are giving used clothes to your daughter?

Sujata : then who will go to buy her clothes? Earlier you used to take her for shopping now who will take her on shopping?

Sanskar : who will means? I will go!! ( in flow).

Sujata: but you are angry on her.

Sanskar: ( coming in sense) umm! Whatever! Swara I will take you for shopping in evening!
When I can drop her in college!
So I can take her in market too!
Now come and no need to wear used clothes.

Swara go with Sanskar for college.

In Evening!

Sanskar comes with Swara in market.

He stop by a clutch and see Swara clutches his shirt while walking..he remembered she is scare of crowed and hold her hand in his hand make her surprise. He take her in mall.

On shop!

Sanskar : buy what you want?

Swara looks at him poutingly as he only buy her clothes, she don't even know her size!
She is dependent on him for all her little works from buying to her clothes to buy her inners too. He do her all works from childhood.

She take some dresses randomly! And go to try!

After sometime!

Swara come out from changing room, Sanskar see her and laugh seeing her in loose clothes, where her top is like her , 3 girls more can come in her dress.

Sanskar : what is this?

Swara : I forgotten my size! ( cryingly).

Sanskar slap himself mentally remembered he only buy her all clothes! He made her so dependent on him from childhood. As Sharmistra maa used to be busy on job and Dida remain ill
so he only used to do all works from childhood.

Sanskar : ( come toward her and give her a light slap on her cheek) can't even buy clothes for yourself! What you will do without me?

Swara: I am nothing without you!

Sanskar looks at her who is looking at him with her utmost love! He averts eyes!

Sanskar tell the shopkeeper her size and select some clothes for her and give to her.
She go for changing.

She come out soon and dress is fitted perfectly! He come and set her collor then her set her sleeves too while checking her dress completely like mother!

Sanskar : size is perfect! Show more dresses in this size.

Swara stands timidly beside him clutching his shirt again.

Sanskar check all dresses putting on Swara! Then like this buy lots of clothes for her!

Swara : hubby! Inners too! ( whisper to him) and also sanitary pads!

Sanskar nod yes with no embarrassment! As he do her works, he is habitual! And he go and buy her necessary things too.

They come in shoes directions!

Swara sit for checking shoes for herself! Salesman hold her feet to make her wear, but Sanskar stop him and himself sit down on her knees and make hee wear her shoes as she doesn't like if anyone else touch her except him and somewhere he too!

Sanskar is checking shoes for her, Swara select pencil heel for her and show to Sanskar bringing to him.
He  take pencil heel and put back on shelf!

Sanskar : you will fall here and there wearing this.

Swara make pout! Sanskar shake head and take out a platform heel and try on her feet and tell her to show him by walking! And he put hand on his head as she fallen down and start crying clutching her feet which sprained.

He go and make her stand clean her clothes by his handkerchief and pick her  in his arms and bring her on chair and make her sit down.

Sanskar : that's why I told you can't wear heel! Jhalli! ( ruffle her hair) show me your feet.

Swara show him her feet! He take out heel from her feet.

Sanskar : paining?

She nod yes cryingly!

He hold her feet and massage a bit! Then she screams as he strangle her feet to release sprained feet.

Sanskar : ssh! ( embrace her head) bas bas! ( rub her hair).

"POOR MEN, MARIED TO A KIDDO
Baal vivah"

A lady commented on them chuckling on them.

Sanskar gets angry and recall Swara only maried him like this and now make his fun! He looks at her angrily, who looks down!

"I think this men forced himself on her, may be forced marraige by kidnapping"

They laugh more on them!

Swara gets angry when they speak about her hubby! And she go toward them and grab their hairs shocking Sanskar and rest ladies.

Swara : how dare you abuse my hubby! ( pull her hair).

Sanskar : kiddo no! ( rush to her) no! Don't! Leave her hair..( hold her waist to pull her apart but she is using her all power to pull her hair).

Swara : today I will pluck her hairs then all will laugh on her! I will make her bald! ( pull her hair more).

Sanskar roll eyes and use his power and pull her apart from her with force and pick her on his shoulder and take her out while she keep yelling Galiya on them shocking Sanskar.

In Car!

Sanskar glaring Swara who is now looking here and there but not him.

Sanskar : from where you learnt this abusive language? ( strictly).

Swara : I seen some videos on YouTube.

Sanskar : which videos?

Swara : which is comic! But have some bad language but sound cool.

Sanskar : cool my foot! If you again seen those videos! I will slap you hard!

Swara put hand on her cheek tightly and nod no vigorously!

Sanskar: never use this language okay?

She nod yes obediently!

Sanskar: wanna have ice cream? ( seeing her scared).

Swara looks at him happily and nod yes happily!

Sanskar : come!

Both go on ice cream vendor, Sanskar buy her ice cream whether he don't like ice cream.

She forward to him! He nod no! She insist and he just have one lick! And she enjoys the ice cream.

Kavita who was also going in same direction fumes seeing this and rush to Sanskar.

Kavita : Sanskar! You are having ice cream with this kiddo?

Swara: you also have!  My hubby will pay.

Kavita:  this girl speaking so much Haan!! ( raise hand to slap her but shocks as Sanskar hold her hand).

Sanskar : what are you doing?.she is so small to you!

Kavita : did you forgotten! She blackmailed you for marrying and we love each other.

Sanskar : I love you Kavita but she is a kid! I know I am angry on her!
But that's doesn't mean we should behave like this with her.
She is a child! And we are mature, we shouldn't behave like this with her.

Swara feels good hearing him.
Kavita fumes!

Kavita: Okay! Tonight let's go for dinner.

Sanskar: Okay!
( shocks Swara).

Kavita go from there!

Swara : you will go with her on dinner hubby? ( angrily).

Sanskar : yes! And who are you to stop me? Quietly have this ice cream and let's go home.

Swara throw ice cream aside and go in car and sit down angrily yet cryingly! Sanskar hold his hairs at her stubbornness!

He go from there toward her! He sit in car and glare her but she turn face showing herself angry.

She was stubborn from childhood but he made her more stubborn obeying her for everything.

But he will not obey her this time and drive car!

In Maheshwari Mansion!

At Night!

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is getting ready for going on dinner with Kavita! Swara comes to him.

Swara : you can't go to Kavita.

Sanskar : who will stop me? You? ( mockingly)

Swara: hmmk! I will stop you, if you went outside! Then I will put police case on you! ( shocking him).

Sanskar : police case? In which crimes baby girl? ( mockingly) that I didn't gave you ice cream? Or I didn't gave you choclates? And police uncle will come and grab me. Wow! ( claps hand mockingly)go and don't eat my brain! Do your study.

Swara think something and bring chair in front of him confusing him. She stand on chair and grabbed his collor angrily shocking him.

Swara : Mr Sanskar Maheshwari! Better you keep your bump in your bedroom, otherwise policeman will beat your bump for roaming with another woman troubling your wife!
I will put domestic violence case on you.

Sanskar gets shocked seeing her this side which he never sees! His kiddo! Is dangerous too!

Sanskar : you will put what on me?

Swara : domestic violence!

Sanskar : do you know even the spelling of this two words? Shut up and go for study!
Phone ne dimag kharab kar diya hai!
Aaj se no phone! You are learing everything from phone only right!

Swara : don't take me lightly!

She dial number and show him, he gets shocked seeing her dialed police station number.

Swara : you and your Kavita both will be in jail! And your and her both bump will be swollen after getting good treatment from policeman!

Sanskar : ( glares her) I never thought you will blackmail me!

Swara : I can do anything for my hubby! Now wear your casual and have home 's food if you don't wanna eat jail 's food!

Sanskar looks at her angrily, she give him his casual clothes to wear and sign him to go or else she will call police!

He with no choice go to change!

Swara see Kavita 's call!

She take calls!

Kavita : Hi baby! When you are coming?

Swara : baby isn't coming as he is busy with his baby ie me! Never ever call on this again! If you again call my husband, i will send you in jail for troubling my happy life using my woman right.

Kavita gets angry and cut call helplessly!

Swara take sigh to calm her anger.

Screen freeze!

Precap : Swara restricted Sanskar for meeting Kavita! And her being strict for him to save him from Kavita.

Complete Target on time for reading next part

Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 5.4K 16
This story based on serial track when Sanskar enter in baadi as mad for his revenge from his brother and Bade papa . For his revenge he targeted Swar...
59.5K 2.3K 13
Its my first attempt and also my first story... It's a TS (Ten Shots) Its all about "SwaSan"? Story start after "Ragini Truth Reveal" I hope u all li...
96.2K 4.9K 10
Story based on 6 month leap track where Sanskar saw Nikhil holding Swara 's hand and he saying I love you Swara to her. Sanskar seeing this from win...
37.6K 1.3K 9
💙 An FF on Swasan after 6 months leap. It's based on Swasan where Sanskaar will not forgive Swara easily. All this story original updates are on Wa...