Attack on Titan Short Stories

By Dragonsound1

Just a random collections of shorts stories in universe, modern AU, post manga, etc Ships featured: Levi x... More

The Seaside Cliff
A Cadet Remebered
A Modest Proposal (Reiner x Bertholdt & Ymir x Historia)
Feeling Like Elle Woods (Marlow x Hitch)
Ride the Wave (Mike x Nanba)
Just a Dream (Connie x Sasha)
Kaya & The Letters (Part 1)
Kaya & the Letters (part 2)
A Chance Meeting in the Flower Shop
Ghosts of Gabi's Past
Precious Memories (Sasha x Connie)
Fireworks on the 2nd of July
Safe & Sound (Levihan)
A Winter Walk (Petra x Oluo)
Just a Little Bit Longer
We Are Revolting: Winter Blues
We Are Revolting: Thigh High
A Sucker for Strays (Porco x Pieck)
No Dogs on the Bed (Levihan)
An Unexpected Delivery (Eren x Mikasa)
Just Want to Help People
Tea with the Queen
A Magical Engagement Party
Final Wishes (Marlow x Hitch)
Time to Go
Eren Rages Against the Machine (Eren x Mikasa)
Enemies to Friends (Part 1)
Enemies to Friends (Part 2)
Enemies to Friends (Part 3)
Enemies to Friends (Part 4)
Enemies to Friends (Part 5)
Just Want to Understand (Reiner x Bertholdt) part 1
Breaktime w/ the Barista (Reiner x Bertholdt) part 2
"Hi My Name is..." (Reiner x Bertholdt) part 3
Have We Met Before? (Sasha x Connie)
The Wedding Singer (Reiner x Bertholdt) pt. 1
The Wedding Singer (Reiner x Bertholdt) Part 2
The First One (Reiner x Bertholdt)
Christmas Wishes πŸŽ„(Hanna x Franz)
Levi in the Bathroom (LeviHan NYE)
The Sea (Levi x Hange)
Birthday Surprise (Ymir x Historia)
Show Stopper: Inspired (Jean x Marco)
Show Stopper: Can I ask a favor? (Jean x Marcos)
Show Stopper: In the Moment (Jean x Marco)
The Number (Reiner x Bertholdt)
At Least You Tried (Gabi & Falco)
Valentine's Day Mix-Up (Connie x Sasha)
Nanaba & the Very Bad, No Good, Bad Day

Valentine's Day Chocolates (Levi x Hange)

73 2 0
By Dragonsound1

There were hearts and "I love yous" all over the school. As soon as February started it was like a hallmark card had exploded in the school.

Hange pushed back a streamer that was hanging from a door frame, trying to make her way to lunch.

The lunch table was already abuzz about Valentine's Day. It kinda sucked being the single friend.

"Mike is taking me on a Valentine's Day hike this weekend" Nanaba said excitedly. "What about your Lynn?"

"Gelgar won't tell me. Says it's a surprised. I hope he puts flowers in my car or something"

"Nile and I are going to dinner at The Honey and Oak. I'm gonna wear that red dress I bought a few weeks ago"

"That sounds fun Marie!" Hange said joining in the conversation.

"Hange you got any plans...find a yourself a Valentine?" Nanaba asked.

"Unless you count Trafalgar Law as a Valentine", Hange joked.

"Well how about we have a girls night the day after?" Lynn suggested.

"Sure", Hange said, knowing that she would just have to listen to how wonderful their Valentine's Day dates were.

On the outside, Hange came off as confident and goofy. But deep down, she was insecure. She didn't think she was a pretty as Lynn, charming as Nanaba, or gracefully as Marie. It didn't help that Hange was the only single girl in her friend group.

It wasn't  for a lack of trying, but most guys usually got weirded out when she started talking about her deep love of science, anime, or books.

So by junior year Hange just focused on her grades, field hockey, and enjoy time with her friends.

"Wonder if Levi's got a Valentine this year?" Nanaba pondered to the group.

"I don't think he believes in the concept of Valentine's Day." Lynn said with a laugh.

Hange's heart started beating a bit fast at the mention of Levi. Hange was a girl after all, and any girl gets nervous when their crush is mentioned.

"Yeah I can see him being against it, even though most of the girls at this school are crazy about him" Marie said. "But according to Erwin he's never shown interest, I think it's got something to do with his dad leaving him when he was young"

"Marie!" Hange elbowed her.

"What...it's not like it's some big secret, my mom works with his mom."

"Still I'm sure he doesn't like being talked about like that".

"Speak of the devil...." Nanaba said.

They all looked as Levi walked past their table, tossing his sandwich wrapper in the trash.

Hange couldn't keep her eyes on him.

************************************************
Levi knew Hange was looking at him. So he was trying to walk as causally as he could. He didn't want to come off as "too cool for school".

She looked cute today. It was one of the rare  days she let her hair down. It felt in soft brown waves at her shoulders.

Levi was so surprised that that she didn't have a boyfriend. Hange was smart, pretty, athletic, and funny. Sometimes her goofiness could irritate him sometimes but for the most part he couldn't help but laugh.

He made his way back to his lunch table and picked up his bag.

"Where you off to?" Mike asked.

"Library, I've got to print out my English paper before class, and turn in my books"

"Aight see ya later then"

If Levi was being completely honest, he also wanted to escape the Valentine's Day talk.

It sucked being the single one out of his friend group.

He was so nervous to try and approach Hange, so he had resigned to maintain their casual friendship.

But now he was starting to question that choice.

***********************************************
Levi was watching as Hange was finishing up her Pre-calculus quiz. He watched as she gently bit her lip as she concentrated.

"She'll probably ace it" he thought.

Through their conversations over the years Levi had learned about about Hange.

She loved anime and manga. Her favorite color was navy blue. She was a big fan of puns, loved chocolate, and wanted to be a biomedical engineer.

He noticed his face was going a bit warm thinking about her. He looked out the window. "This time next year...we will be 3 months from graduating high school" he thought.

"Maybe Erwin's right? Maybe I starting to let time slip by me"

He looked back in time to see Hange sitting back down after turning in her quiz. She pulled out a fun sized almond joy, rewarding herself for finishing her quiz.

Levi watched as a slow smile spread across Hange's face.

Levi suddenly had an idea.

*******************************************
Levi was grateful for Amazon Prime. The candy molds arrived the day before Valentine's Day.

He also had lucked out as the rainy weather had resulted in soccer practice being cancelled so he had a lot more time to work.

He pulled out his phone googling how to melt chocolate.

***********************************************
The rain wasn't making Hange's mood any better.

Tomorrow was Valentine's Day, and Hange was dreading school tomorrow. As much as she was happy for her friends, she always got bummed out as they compared the Valentine's Day goodies.

Hange only got a box of chocolates from her parents.

As she got into her car, she happened to catch a glance of Levi, the pair locked eyes briefly. He gave a shy wave and quickly got into his car.

"Guess he's going to take advantage of not having soccer practice today." She thought.

As she started her car, and idea popped into her head. Instead of going home Hange headed to the craft store.

**********************************************
Levi was extremely nervous. He carried the red gift box making sure to keep it up right. He was trying to find the right time to approach Hange.

Meanwhile on the other side of the school. Hange was carrying a red box, thinking about the best time to talk to Levi.

With the rain still pouring outside, all outdoor sports had been cancelled so he wouldn't be in a rush.

Also if he flat out rejected her, she could make a quick exit.

As she made her way towards her chemistry class, she saw Levi in the hallway. He quickly hid something behind his back. It looked like a gift box.

Hange's heart sank. "So I guess he did find a Valentine after all" she mumbled.

She did an about face and decided to take a longer way to class.

She didn't see Levi trying to catch up to her.

***********************************************
Levi was feeling less confident as the day progressed. Hange was clearly avoiding him.

He also had noticed that she was carrying a red gift box into school this morning. He assumed she must have met someone.

They avoided eye contact in history that morning, and math that afternoon.

He sat in his 7th period Spanish class weight his options. After making several pros and cons lists. He decided he would meet Hange in the school parking lot. That way he would be able to make a quick get away.

**********************************************
Hange took deep breaths as she approached the school parking lot, she was glad that there was a break in the rain.

"All you gotta do is hand him the box, say 'Happy Valentine's Day' and bolt"

She was going to find Levi's car but was surprised to see him standing at hers.

"Hey four eyes" he said looking at his feet.

"Hey shorty"

"Um...look I know this might be weird but, I...Happy Valentine's Day" he handed her the red box she had seen that morning.

"This-this is for me?" She asked quietly.

Levi nodded and a blush spread across his face. "But look I know you have someone else so-"

"Someone else?" Hange raised an eyebrow.

"I kinda saw you have a gift for someone this morning."

"Oh that!" Hange reached into her bookbag. "It was for you"

She handed Levi the box.

Levi's heart was starting to pound.

"Well open it" Hange said with a grin.

Levi lifted the lid of the box and was met with the scent of mint and chocolate.

"I know you love those chocolate mint squares and so I thought I would make your some."

"Are these soccer balls?" He asked lifting one out.

Hange nodded. "I know how much you love soccer so...."

Levi popped one in his mouth.

"Well??"

Levi was lost in a mix of cool mint and creamy chocolate.

"Hang these are amazing, thank you!" He popped another one in his mouth. "Open yours"

A huge grin spread across her face. Inside the box were a variety of chocolate microscopes.

Hange let out a soft laugh. "Where did you find these?"

"Well I ordered the molds off Amazon, and I got the melting chocolate at the store"

Hange picked out one and placed it in her mouth. "Mmmm...I love dark chocolate"

Levi laughed. "Don't talk with your mouth full"

"So...what does this mean?" Hange asked.

"I-I...Hange do you wanna be my Valentine, and not just for today but like...everyday?" Levi said looking Hange.

"You mean like....a girlfriend?" Hange said blushing.

Levi bit his lip and nodded.

Hange popped another chocolate in her mouth.

"Yes, I will be your Valentine" she said with her mouth full.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.7K 1.5K 38
[Titan World complete] [AU ongoing] This fanfic will have 2 different parts. One will be set like the anime with the titans and stuff and death. The...
244K 5K 35
β†³π‚πŽπŒππ‹π„π“π„πƒ ΰΏ”*:ο½₯ ━━━ 𝐿𝑒𝑣𝑖 π΄π‘π‘˜π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘šπ‘Žπ‘› π‘₯ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿβœ”οΈŽ βπ‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘ π‘œ π‘™π‘œπ‘›π‘”?❞ W...
261 25 12
A story in which a young Queen and her enemy come together to save their people. ✼ This is a work of fiction based off the characters from Attack on...
1.1K 34 42
The second volume of my Attack on Titan Short Stories a feature of in universe and modern AU Ships featured: Levi x Hange Sasha x Connie Mike x Nan...