Show Stopper: Inspired (Jean x Marco)

*so in this story, the artist Birdy doesn't exist*

Marco look forward to his free period. He made his way across the campus of Wall Rose School of the Arts.

The fall air was starting to getting a bit of a bite to it. He pulled his jacket a bit closer to him as the breeze carried colorful leaves across the court yard.

He headed into another brick building.

"Back again Marco"

Marco turned to face Frieda Reiss, a junior dance student. Her dark hair was tied up in a neat bun required for Madame Langar's ballet class.

"I-um-forgot my math book" he stammered.

Frieda raised an eyebrow. "Is that what your forgot yesterday, and the day before"

Marco started going red.

"Relax, I'm just messing with you...but I am curious who you come to watch"

"I just come to look for inspiration for my music."

"Well as long as it's not my little sister...she's not your type" Frieda said with a wink.

Marco laughed, "well it's no big secret that she's dating Ymir".

"Well enjoy your...inspiration" she said. "I gotta get changed for chemistry".

Marco made his way up the stairs and made a left, walking down the halls lined with dance studios.

He stopped at studio 3, and tactically peered into one of the windows. Standing on his tippy toes.

There he was, finishing up stretching.

The contemporary lyrical dance class began as the teacher had students get into their positions, working on their group routine.

"5-6-7-8"

Marco watched, mesmerized by the fluid movement of the dancers. He watched as the emotion came through his face.

"Jean stop stop stop" Mr. Church said. Coming over to correct his body position.

Marco bit his lip, momentarily envious of the teacher, he was also irritated.

"He was perfect" Marco thought.

Marco watched as the went through varies parts of the choreography.

While Farlan was instructing another student, Jean rolled his neck. Mid-roll he saw Marco in the window, or well part of him.

The pair locked eyes momentarily.

Marco's heart began to pound, and he quickly ducked down.

"Sh*t"

*********************************************
The bell rang, and Jean quickly gathered his bag.

He flung open the door, and looked around, trying to find the guy who was in the window.

"What are you looking for?" Mikasa asked.

"I-uh-I don't really know"

He didn't think Mikasa would be to thrilled to know a guy was looking in on the class.

"Well let's go to the cafeteria, I'm so hungry, plus I need help with my algebra homework and Armin has the same lunch period"

To be continued