Just a Dream (Connie x Sasha)

It was a beautiful crisp fall day. Everything was perfect. The sun was casting warm lights on to the clearing below, and shimmered off the lake.

Connor stood at the ready. Remember not to lock his knees, per advice from Jean. He was nervous but excited. His best man Jean stood by his side, with Eren, Reiner, Armin, and Marco. His little brother and sister doing their best to stay still!as flower girl and ring bearer. Connie was grateful that the real rings were in Jean's pocket.

The music started. One by one the bridesmaids made their way down the isle, Mikasa, Historia, Ymir, Mina, and maid of honor Kaya.

Then her song started.

Sasha looked radiant and stunning. In her soft white dress, her perfectly made up face framed by a few soft wisps of her chocolate brown hair.

Connie felt some hot tears in his eyes. She was perfect. Her mom sat dabbing her eyes as well as Connie's mom.

Being escorted by her father, he gave Sasha's hand to Connie's, with a warm smile.

The ceremony began. The officiant, Bertholdt, who was a dear friend to the couple began to speak.

As soon as Connie opened his mouth to speak his vows, he noticed something was off.

There was a dark red splotch that was getting bigger had appeared on her dress, on the left side of her abdomen.

"S-Sasha your dress???"

She looked down, when she looked back up, Connie was horrified, she had a shocked look on her face, and blood began leaking out of the corner of her mouth.

"SASHA!!! What's wrong?" Connie was alarmed.

The sky was starting to darken, Connie looked to the guests to call for help, but he was horrified with what he saw.

His mom was no longer his mom. She was this giant, hideous, humanoid creature, with glazed over eyes. His friend Porco had looked like he had part of his face blown off. He dad was another humanoid creature that was on the ground with an arrow in his eye.

Panic surged through Connie. What the hell was going on?!? He thought.

He looked and cried out as he saw the mutilated bodies of his brother and sister. Marco stood their or well half of Marco. Jean was covering his ears in clear distress.

The smell of blood is sickening now. Armin had become another grotesque monsters, and Connie saw just as he crushed Bertholdt's skull in between his jaws.

Eren just stood. His hair now long, missing an eye, Mina's headless body lay on the floor.

Screams of pain and agony rang out. Sasha had collapsed. Kaya trying to stop the blood from pouring out of the bullet hole in her stomach.

Connie knelt down beside his bride.

"Sasha!!! Sasha stay with me please!!!" Hang on until we get to the island"

"Sasha!!!!!!"

***********************

"Sasha!" Connie cried out as he sprang up in bed.

He looked around. He was in the bedroom. He was sweating, and his chest felt tight. He felt disoriented, trying to figure out where he was out.

A soft snooze broke his concentration as he look over.

His fiancé was still asleep.

He immediately thought of the bleeding bullet hole in her stomach.

I'm a flash he threw off the covers, and yanked up Sasha's over sized t-shirt.