HEART OF GOLD. | vento aureo

De linhsdumb

"I understand the motive, but why?" ᴠᴇɴᴛᴏ ᴀᴜʀᴇᴏ x ꜰᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ -- 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚘... Mais

Read This.
- P R O L O G U E -
- O N E -
- T W O -
- T H R E E -
- F O U R -
- F I V E -
- S I X -
- S E V E N -
- E I G H T -
- N I N E -
- E L E V E N -
- T W E L V E -
- T H I R T E E N -
- F O U R T E E N -
- F I F T E E N -
- S I X T E E N -
- S E V E N T E E N -
- E I G H T E E N -
- N I N E T E E N -
- T W E N T Y -
- A P H R O D I T E -
- T W E N T Y O N E -
- T W E N T Y T W O -
- T W E N T Y T H R E E -
- T W E N T Y F O U R -
- T W E N T Y F I V E -
- T W E N T Y S I X -
- T W E N T Y S E V E N -
- T W E N T Y E I G H T -
- T W E N T Y N I N E -
- T H I R T Y -
- T H I R T Y O N E -
- T H I R T Y T W O -
- T H I R T Y T H R E E -
- T H I R T Y F O U R -
- T H I R T Y F I V E -
- T H I R T Y S I X -
- T H I R T Y S E V E N -
- V A L E N T I N E S T W O -

- V A L E N T I N E S O N E -

755 32 15
De linhsdumb

𓆩♡𓆪

𓆩♡𓆪

--

[Valentine's Day Special Pt. 1]
Featuring Bruno, Abbacchio, and Mista!
(not affiliated with current plot, will have bruno's gang + trish)

--

Valentine's Day was the day for romance, kisses, and confessions. [Y/N] didn't have much romantic experience partially due to her past, but there's always time for a first, right? Today was an opportunity to get a glimpse of a normal life for her, she figured. As soon as the day started she got ready to have a day full of adventures, excitement, and near-death experiences.

[Bruno Bucciarati]

Bruno Bucciarati was not at all an inexperienced lover. Being the quite popular person he was, it was not by any means difficult to find someone, yet, he just couldn't bring himself to talk to [Y/N], not in that way. She seemed to bring joy wherever she went, but why couldn't it just be his joy? Why couldn't she be the light of his life?

For about a week his mind couldn't drift from the thought of her. He had to do something if he wanted to get her attention.

"Bruuunooo...?" A voice called from down the hallway, quickly grasping the capo's attention. He recollected himself before yelling back a quick response and walking toward the source of the sound.

"I need help with something... please... also Happy Valentines Day..?" She yelled again. The voice sounded oddly far up, and considering how absolutely idiotic she was, he wouldn't be surprised if she got herself into trouble again. Quickly making his way to her, his eyes widened to the size of saucers at the sight of her, dangling out of a tree upside-down right outside of the window.

"[Y/N]?! How the hell did you get there?" He sighed before opening the window.

"So basically uh, Narancia and I were seeing if Aerosmith could carry people..."

"[Y/N]."

"What?! It's a good idea in theory, being able to fly instead of drive, ya know? So I tried to hang onto it, but I forgot that you can't really do that with stands so I just fell out of the window above..." She rambled, seemingly not fazed by her current predicament. Pinching the bridge of his nose he used his stand to get her down.

"[Y/N], you need to actually think before you do things." He struggled to get her out of the tangle of branches that held onto her figure.

"But isn't it weird how stands can touch us yet we can't touch them?! Like how are you pulling me out of this tree but I can't hold onto Nara's goddamn plane?"

After five more minutes of her ranting on and on about stands, he finally managed to get her out, but not without her falling into the window once again and almost toppling him over. "Oh my god thank you thank you thank you so so so much, Bruno..." She tackled him into a bone-crushing hug, this time actually toppling him over. Giving him a peck on the cheek she quickly ran off before he could see her flustered expression.

What a way to start off Valentine's Day...

--

[Leone Abbacchio]

Abbacchio usually spent his Valentine's day like every other. Maybe he would indulge in some of his good wine, but nothing else. Lazing on the couch, watching television or maybe hanging out with Bucciarati and Mista, but never spending with another person romantically. Sure he had a few girlfriends here and there, but they were never that serious.

He never thought of relationships too hard until [Y/N] came into his life. Funny enough, she seemed to kickstart his motivation to take care of himself a bit more, similar to how Bruno did. Maybe this year was the time to start caring about the holidays a bit more?

Currently, said [Y/N] was drinking a CapriSun on the sofa, flipping through her magazine as she looked for things to gush about to Trish. Leone sat down on the other seat of the sofa, sipping his red wine as he gazed at her face. How her eyelashes fell, how her eyes slowly moved from one side of the page to another, how-

"Abba, do you think this lipstick would look good on me?" Holding the glossy page up to her face she pointed at the metal tube pictured in the advertisement. "I want to get it, but I don't know if it'll look good or not..."

"'S alright. It looks fine on you."

"Okay, thank you!" And then she went back to scrolling through the pages. Minutes quickly turned to an hour, and [Y/N] was quickly being overtaken by extreme boredom. Kicking her legs softly an idea slipped into her mind.

"Abbacchio..." She called out to him, the pale-haired goth letting out a hum as to signal that he heard her. "Can I paint your nails? Please? You can choose the color and whatever you want..."

"No." His response was blunt and kinda bitchy, causing [Y/N] to glare at him.

"Please?" She pleaded, giving him the look. The one that he couldn't seem to resist, the one that made him want to kiss her right then and there.

"...Fine." He sighed, 'too tired' to fight back. "But you better be quick. I have to go with Bucciarati to an important meeting in around thirty. Jumping in excitement the [H/C] haired girl quickly ran off to get her bottles. Black polish, purple, green, grey, anything that she thought would look good on him. In the end, he just went with black, and she got to work right away, a dumb goofy smile on her face that had him blushing just a little.

"There. Do you like it?"

"It looks pretty."

She smiled at his response, turning her head to meet his until purple-stained lips pressed against hers. Her eyes widened at that action, the kiss ending almost as soon as it began, and not long after Abbacchio left to go get Bruno, something about his mission or whatever.

--

[Guido Mista]

Mista considered himself to be a natural flirt. Sure, his jokes were corny and he usually didn't end up getting the girl's number, but the words seemed to flow like it was ingrained in his mind. All of that seemed to fucking stop when he was with [Y/N]. Suddenly as if he was hit in the head by a rock five times, he became ten times more stupid and clumsy. He didn't know how to describe it, but he pined for her attention, for her smiles, and her companionship. He wanted her.

It seemed like everything was going against that desire, though. The gunslinger needed an opportunity to get closer to her...

Currently, he was in the process of invading her room like the squatter he was, snacks in hand as a bargaining chip and a cute necklace tucked in his hat to give to her later. Knocking on her door he wasn't bothered to wait, opening it and dumping the snacks onto her bed where she lay. [Y/N] raised an eyebrow, putting away her manga and patting the spot next to her.

"What're you doing here?"

"[Y/NNNN] I'm so bored... Bucciarati's got nothing for me to do, and he's out at some meeting with the other important people..."

"Go bother Narancia, dumbass..." She grumbled, wanting to get back into her FUCKING BOOK.

"But he's busy building an airplane model so I caaaaan't..." He whined before being pushed off of the bed, his head hitting the corner of the jewelry box. While Mista was in absolute agony [Y/N] took the opportunity to steal the bag of frosted animal crackers from his stash.

"We should watch a movie. I'm gonna put on something..." Scrolling through the moves, she found absolutely nothing interesting and decided to pick SpongeBob instead.

The gunslinger regained his composure, sitting next to her again before not-so-discreetly snaking an arm over her shoulder, earning a huff of amusement from the girl beside him. "The Valentine's Day episode is airing, look." She focused her attention onto the show, leaning her head against Mista's shoulder.

--
As the end credits rolled, [Y/N] glanced at the clock. It was getting pretty late, but she could stay up for a while though, right?

"That was a cool episode..."

Mista hummed, grasping her chin softly as he turned her head toward his.

"I have to go, goodnight." His lips ghosted over hers for a brief second before he was already getting up to leave.

"Wait, Mista?! Mista, what the hell-" The door closes behind him, and as [Y/N] turned back to her bed a small oink box caught her eye.

The bracelet.

--
it's almost 10 and I'm tired gnnn

(oink not pink LMFAO)
(i dont wanna change it cause its funny)

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

484K 30.4K 151
"It's a good day to be a ghost." In which a girl lives out her best life despite the worst. Part 1 Started 9/1/2020 Finished 2/3/2021 #1 in lasquadr...
16.8K 494 9
You are (Y/n) (L/N), you were born in Italy in the city of Naples and raised there. Your life was a luxurious one living a wealthy life but you never...
18.1K 868 29
━━━・。゚゚・。・゚゚。 ━━・ ゚。TO BE LOVED ━・  ゚・。・゚ ꒰ various!yandere!vento aureo x male!reader ꒱ 𐔌 IN WHICH, a sixteen...
351K 18.3K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...