๐“ฅ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช (NCT x Male Re...

By Llucilline

nct x m!reader (Top/Bottom/Switch) More

About
It's Me | Haechan x Male Reader
What are We? | Jeno x Male Reader
Like | Jungwoo x Male Reader
Needy | Yuta x Male Reader
Buy | Renjun x Male Reader
Beat meยน | Jaemin x Male Reader
Quarantine | Ten x Male Reader
I Want U | Jaehyun x Male Reader
Attention | Taeyong x Male Reader
Detentionยน | Chenle x Male Reader
24/7 with you | Chenle x Male Reader
Daisies | Chenle x Male Reader
Idol-love | Mark x Male Reader
One Night Stand | Haechan x Male Reader
Royal | Yuta x Male Reader
Right side of my neck | Taeyong x Male Reader
Seperated | Xiaojun x Male Reader

Beat Meยฒ | Jaemin x Male Reader

1.3K 26 1
By Llucilline

Jaemin x Male Reader
M/N: Switch | Jaemin: top

Little recap:

"Maybe, anyways... Can i just help you with your project instead of doing it? You can learn something if i helped you."

"N-NO! I SAID DO IT FOR ME!"

"I'm staying at your place and helping you do it whether you like it or not!"

M/n walked with Jaemin to his home while gently holding his hand.
...

——————————

"Don't... don't hold my hand." Jaemin crossed his arms and removed his hand from m/n.

"Why are you so mean..." M/n sighed.

After a few minutes of walking...

Jaemin waited for m/n to enter after opening the gate. Jaemin has a short temper, so m/n is purposefully slowing down his actions to irritate him once more.

"HURRY UP WE DON'T HAVE ALL
DA—"

"Why are you yelling again Nana?
Jaemin's mother interrupted him.

"Nana? That's a cute nickname!" M/n replied.

"Ah yes! That's his nickname!" Jaemin's mother responded.

"if you don't shut up right no—"

"Why are you so rude to your friend?" Jaemin got interrupted once again.

"He's NOT my friend!"

"Wait... aren't you M/n?"

"Yes i am! I'm very sorry Ms. Na for hurting your son, i won't do it again and i'm here to help him regarding the project due tomorrow if that's okay for you." M/n replied and grinned at them both.

"Yes! Of course, we're also sorry if he had an intention to hurt your friend."

"Chenle said he forgave him!" (He didn't) M/n smiled proudly.

When Jaemin's mother welcomed his new "friend," m/n, the mom and m/n immidiately liked talking to each other while Jaemin wanted to kick m/n out of the house. They were both exploring the garden while their mother left them to prepare dinner.

"Wow... he's got a big house." M/n thought to himself.

"Why are you here again?" Jaemin asked.

"To help you understand the project due tomorrow."

"Oh... right."

"Do you want to do it right now? We can do it here at the garden, it feels so cozy."

Jaemin simply nodded, and this was the first time m/n had seen him acting in that way. To have references, they pulled out their books and browsed the internet. When m/n had been offering ideas for a while, he noticed Jaemin staring at him and seemed not to be paying attention.

"Hey! Are you listening? Jaemin?" M/n waved his hand in front of Jaemin as he strongly closed the book that made him flinch.

"Uh- uh yeah... yeah."

"Oh really? You we're just staring at me. Can you repeat what i said?"

"Um... ideas, yeah... yes... ideas!" Jaemin responded looking around awkwardly.

"Are you on drugs?" M/n rolled his eyes and explained his idea again but this time he's strictly making sure Jaemin is listening.

The project was completed after about an hour (M/N did the majority of the work, but Jaemin contributed as well). Jaemin's mother invited him to join them for dinner before M/n leaves.

...

"M/n! Thank you so much for helping my son, stay safe an—"

Before she could finish, the sound of thunder and the lightning-fast rain interrupted her and silenced them all for a few seconds.

"Oh... well.. m/n, do you wanna stay here with us first? Or maybeee... sleep with us? The rain may... you know you could catch a cold. After this night you and Jaemin can go to school togethe-"

"MOM!" Jaemin interrupted.

"What? Son, i understand that he might've knocked you up so bad but he was willing to help you!" His mom replied.

M/n moved closer to Jaemin's nape, sending chills down his spine.
"Do you want me to tell the truth?"

"What truth?"

"That you were forcing me to do your project."

"No. Please."

Ms. Na gave them a cocked eyebrow and thought they were suspicious until Jaemin approached her.

"Mom, are you really gonna let him stay? Wasn't he the reason why i was at the hospital?"

"He apologized, and it was sincere."

"Sincere my ass." Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Watch your language!"

"I'm in college mom."

"And you're immature."

Everyone's jaws opened wide, and m/n couldn't help but laugh behind.

"SHUT UP." Jaemin's brows were furrowed as he turned to face m/n.

...

Everyone had to go to bed because it was getting late. Jaemin's mother suggested that m/n should spend the night in Jaemin's room with him.

"Jaemin, go fetch m/n to your room."

"MY ROOM? No way... he can sleep on the couch."

"Please, it's just one night son. One night."

"The couch is comfortable tho?"

"Fine, if you want him in the couch i'll convince him."

"OKAY! I was joking... he can sleep in my room."

"Why the sudden switch up?"

"Nothing."

...

Jaemin was wrapped up in bed, calmly looking through his phone as he waited for m/n to enter. He entered the room just in time wearing Jaemin's borrowed pajamas.

"Your mom told me i'm sleeping with you."

"Yeah."

M/n curled up in bed and read his favorite book, which he had been rereading for the twelfth time, while minding his own business. Not before Jaemin interrupted him and moved next to him.

"What?" M/n asked and dropped his book beside the lamp on the desk.

"Nothing? I'm just adjusting my position."

After resting his head slightly against m/n's shoulder, Jaemin gently laid on it. Jaemin sleeping on his shoulder didn't bother M/n, who reads while carefully turning the pages of the book.

Jaemin suddenly sat up and tapped m/n's thigh to get his attention.

"Random thought but i think i have a chance that i could win a fight with you."

"You really think you have the chance to beat me after i beat the shit out of you? How come you think of that?"

"Well i AM bigger than you."

"Then how did you lose to someone 'smaller' than you?"

"In my defense, i wasn't in the mood to fight with you... Honestly i don't wanna hurt you."

"Yeah sure... Will those big arms of yours beat me up?"

"Pfft.. yeah?"

"You know you always act tough even though you're a bit coward, but it's okay you're cute." M/n giggled softly.

"What do you mean by that?"

"What do you mean what do i mean? Oh, nothing. You're cute." M/n smirked and ended up laughing.

He blushed so intensely that he immediately turned red and hid his face with the pillows he was lying on, realizing that Jaemin hadn't expected that type of response. M/n felt like it was adorable when he reacted, and he then went back to reading his book.

After a short while, both of the guys are lying down and are unable to sleep. One of them decided to start a conversation in the hopes that this will help them fall asleep.

"Hey m/n... can stop teasing me."

"Huh? I'm literally minding my own business here."

"No what i meant is, stop teasing me and leaving me in a cliffhanger."

"What? I honestly don't understand anything what you're trying to s-"

"Stop flirting with me and leaving me in a cliffhanger. That's what i meant."

"Oh, oh... So... does that mean you want me? You want me don't you?"

Taking a breath, Jaemin gulped and cleared his throat.

"Well... No... um yeah, Yeah?"

M/n simply chuckled while patting Jaemin's head. After a few more minutes, Jaemin eventually fell asleep on m/n's shoulder. And yet, M/N was unable to sleep, so he carefully snatched his phone on the desk.

*Ring ring ring*

"Chenle? Why are you calling this late?"

"I accidentally brought your book so i went to your house and gave it back but they said you weren't there. Where we're you?"

"Um... i'm at Jaemin's house."

"WHAT!?"

"Oh my god be quiet Chenle!"

"Why are you with him? Don't tell me you're being friends with him after what he did to u-"

"I am trying to but-"

"WHAT THE F—"

"ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴏғ ɢᴏᴅ ʟᴇᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ʙɪᴛᴄʜ!!! Okay please listen... he's beside me, laying on me and- wait do you wanna see him?"

"Fuck no, keep your camera closed."

"Okay so as i was saying, i made him admit something."

"What is it?"

"I asked if he wants me and he said yes..."

"Nasty, Goodbye."

"WAITT, there's more... He also blushed when i said something, ahh i forgot what i said but yeah he was like really red."

"Bitch... bitch? Do you like him?"

"I mean he's cute-"

"Goodnight."

*Hang*

M/n stroked and combed through Jaemin's hair.

"You're kind of a loser."

...

Okay so i had the energy to write 💔 forgive me (twice)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 5.6K 200
NCT OT23 > Taeil Johnny Taeyong Yuta Kun Doyoung Ten Jaehyun WinWin Jungwoo Lucas Mark Xiaojun Hendery Renjun Jeno Haechan Jaemin YangYang Shotaro ...
985K 41.8K 87
ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
82.2K 1.7K 32
[ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐˜๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ]
92.3K 1.6K 111
!Instagram Version!