Saving the Ink Demon (A Bendy...

By Narwhalwithaknife

This takes place in a mesh of the game universes. In this AU after Cuphead and Mugman defeated the Devil all... More

Background information
Chapter 1: The Wolf
Chapter 2: The Plan
Chapter 3: An awkward night
Chapter 4: The Start of the Journey
Chapter 5: The New Island
Chapter 6: Pentagram
Chapter 7: Journey to Hell
Chapter 8: Finding the Demon
Chapter 9: What the Hell
Chapter 10: Rescue Mission
Chapter 11: Reunion
Chapter 12: Back to the Surface
Chapter 13: Tugboat
Chapter 14: Back to Inkwell
Chapter 15: Unfortunate Return
Chapter 16: A Quiet Chat
Chapter 17: Backstory
Chapter 18: A New Old Ally
Chapter 19: Heavenly Encounter
Chapter 20: The Escape
Chapter 21: Outside the Studio Walls
Chapter 22: The Talk
Chapter 23: Half-Hearted Apology
Chapter 24: The Wolf's Crush
Chapter 25: The Play
Chapter 26: Stageplay
Chapter 27: Talk with Alice
Chapter 28: Leaving
Chapter 29: Realization
Chapter 30: Guest Room
Chapter 31: Nightly Chats
Chapter 32: Breakfast
Chapter 33: Confession
Chapter 34: Ink Problems
Chapter 35: Sign Language
Chapter 36: More Troubles
Chapter 37: Ideas
Chapter 38: Him
Chapter 39: Interrogation
Chapter 40: The Battle
Chapter 41: Joey Drew
Chapter 42: Goodbye Monster
Chapter 43: Trauma
Chapter 44: Calm after the Storm
Chapter 45: A bit of Normal
Chapter 46: Outdoors
Chapter 48: A Subtle Trick
Chapter 49: Flowers
Chapter 50: The Date
Chapter 51: Surprise
Chapter 52: Party
Not a chapter but I need your help!
Chapter 53: The End

Chapter 47: Another Plan

285 14 9
By Narwhalwithaknife

Boris, Bendy, and Sammy have been living at the cup family's house for about 3 weeks now. Boris had found an empty area in the same woods as Cuphead and Mugman to build their new house and started to construct the new building with a bit of help from Mugman. The house was nowhere close to done so Boris and Mugman were spending most of their time while the rest of the group sat nearby in case, they needed help. Cuphead hasn't told Bendy that he had kissed him that night, and Elder Kettle still has no clue that Cuphead and Bendy are even dating.

Bendy woke up last once again and walked slowly to the kitchen with a blanket around him. "Mornin' Bendy." Cuphead said in a tired tone. Bendy smiled a bit as he sat down next to Cuphead. "Mornin' Toots." Bendy said in a groggy tone. He looked around the table, "Where's Boris?" Cuphead shrugged. "I'll go look for him!" Mugman said as he rushed out the door. Mugman slowed down upon feeling the crisp morning air. He walked towards the incomplete building in an attempt to find Boris. He looked in the hole for the door that had not yet been made.

    Boris was sitting in the far corner with his face towards the wall. He appeared to be writing something down. Mugman stepped into the room with curiosity. "What'cha doin'?" Mugman asked. Boris flinched with surprise and turned to Mugman. "Oh, it's just you." Boris sighed with relief then immediately corrected himself, "N-not that I'm unhappy to see ya or anything! I'm just glad ya ain't Bendy." Mugman looked at Boris, "Why don't ya wanna see Bendy? Did ya get in a fight or somethin'?" "No nothin' like that." Boris replied.

    "Then what is it?" Mugman asked. "Well..." Boris started, "Bendy missed a whole year back in Hell and I feel bad. I was able to do so much stuff so everyone else could live comfortably while he was suffering." Boris started tearing up, "And Bendy's done so much for me throughout my life and he didn't even get to celebrate his birthday." Boris wiped his tears, "I wanna throw Bendy a surprise party for the birthday he missed." "That sounds like a great idea." Mugman said in a sweet tone. "Only one problem though." Boris said, "I don't know how to get Bendy away from the house long enough to set it up."

    Mugman sat next to Boris, "When do you want to throw the party." "I don't know, maybe two days?" Mugman and Boris sat there and thought for a second. "What about Cuphead?" Boris said. "What about him?" Mugman asked with a deadpanned expression. "He's datin' Bendy. Can't he distract him?" "Probably but you know how bad Cup is at lyin'." Mugman stated matter-o-factly, "And Cup can't keep a secret to save his life." Boris sighed, "Now what?" Mugman thought for a second, "We could still get Cuphead to distract Bendy."

    Mugman stood up and looked out the door hole. "I could just suggest for Cup to take Bendy to town for the day. As long as I don't tell him what's going on it should work out." Mugman explained. Boris looked over at Mugman. He stood up and walked towards Mugman, "That's a great idea Mugs." he said as he put his hand on Mugman's shoulder, "What would I do without ya?" Boris didn't wait for Mugman to respond and started to walk away. Mugman stood there for a second, frozen in shock. His head started bubbling. "Are ya comin'?" Mugman snapped out of his shock, "Coming!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 162 22
Captain Cuphead is in charge of a pirate ship. He's fairly satisfied with his life. One day, the captain rescues a demon boy from an enemy ship. Thin...
63.7K 1.7K 21
Bendy moves to a new town hoping to start a new life. New to school he can't make any friends. Then Cup comes and bullies him, a reason Bendy can't u...
287 4 12
Bendy And Boris the Quest for The Ink Machine x OC !! WORK IN PROGRESS!! !! THE COVER IS COMPLETELY ORIGINAL AND MADE BY ME !! Bianca Is the older...
1.4K 22 45
The QFTIM Au belongs to thegreatrouge! I own one of the characters and the story itself. Basic Information... When the Ink Illness plagues Bendy, Bo...