A purple feeling (Micheal Aft...

By queenemily101_real1

(Y/n) has had a traumatic childhood she witnessed a kidnapping and was almost kidnapped herself. She refused... More

Chapter 1 Trama
Chapter 2 What is there to be afraid of?
Chapter 3 It's a Trap
Chapter 4 A Purple Guy
Chapter 5 Blood
Chapter 6 blood spilt
Chapter 7 Agony
Chapter 8 A fall to forget
Chapter 9 family portrait
Chapter 11 Packing
Chapter 10 The gift
Chapter 12 Memories
Chapter 13 A friendly reunion
Chapter 14 Just a flesh wound
Chapter 15 dig dig dig
Chapter 16 He's baaaaaacck!
Chapter 17 The five stages of grief
Chapter 18 good to be home
Chapter 19 breaking in
Chapter 20 Christmas vs Hanukkah
Chapter 22 Chaos
Chapter 21 The Park Opens
Chapter 23 Confess
Chapter 24 A New Years Kiss
Chapter 25 Outbreak
Chapter 26 Step Back
Chapter 27 To The Roof
Chapter 28 Running
Chapter 29 Music
Chapter 30 Burned
Chapter 31 Night 1
Chapter 32 Night 2
Chapter 34 Night 4
Chapter 35 Night 5

Chapter 33 Night 3

47 4 1
By queenemily101_real1

"Who is it today" Micheal sighed, opening the back door. It was a circus baby animatronic, held together by random scraps.

"What's going on here?" Micheal questioned, wheeling the animatronic through the doors.

I stood outside the pizzeria, the kid stayed at the hotel, it was just me. I walked through the doors, realizing how dumb it was of me to not recognize this place before.

"You're back" he spoke, I looked up to see Pete standing there, but in a suit.

'Yeah, why did you show up back then?' I wrote.

"I've been watching you for a while now, ever since you came back to town a year ago" Pete spoke, "I didn't expect you to attract so many different people, like Micheal, so I didn't come to you sooner"

'Does Micheal scare you?' I wrote.

"No, he just attracts the attention of him- speaking of him, don't go home. Stay here, it's safer" Pete spoke. I looked around for the other animatronics.

'What happened to the others?' I wrote.

"They moved on, I can't without making sure he's down for good this time" Pete stated, pointing towards pirate cove.

'Is that where they are?' I wrote, walking towards Pirate cove, pulling the curtain to see the mangled animatronic once again.

"She came back here recently, I think she misses you" Pete spoke, "If you're going back to Micheal, take her with you. To protect you"

'I will, thank you' I wrote.

"What is going on here?" Micheal asked, the manager looked at him weirdly.

"What do you mean?" The manager questioned.

"The old animatronics? Why do they need salvaged?" Micheal questioned.

"Budget cuts, just clean them and the kids won't be able to tell the difference" the manager shrugged.

"They won't be able to tell that Circus Baby isn't supposed to have a giant claw? What about the parents?" Micheal questioned.

"I mean sure we have our lawsuits, but that's just part of owning a Fazbear location" the manager shrugged.

"Whatever, I'm going home, I finished my work already" Micheal waved.

"How was work?" Alex asked, while cleaning the dishes.

"What are you doing with that apron on?" Micheal questioned.

"I'm washing dishes?" Alex shrugged, putting the clean dishes up.

"You look like the worlds ugliest housewife" Micheal laughed.

"Hey! I wouldn't have to wear this apron if it wasn't for my rocking robot bod!" Alex joked.

"Anyways, there's something wrong with this location. Something strange is going on, my Dad, my sister. Both of them have come to the location" Micheal stated.

"Do you need me to come?" Alex questioned, "I mean you do need a strong man by your side"

"No, I can handle it myself" Micheal nodded, "anything from (y/n)?"

"She said she will start coming back soon, and she and the kid visited their parents yesterday" Alex nodded.

"They went to the graveyard?" Micheal questioned, "was (y/n) okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't she be?" Alex questioned.

I retraced my steps from the last time I was here and it didn't send me back in time again. Guessing it was just a one time thing.

'Sorry Pete but I have to go now, I will come back tomorrow for Mangle' I wrote.

"Bye (y/n)" Pete waved. I walked out to the car and went back to the hotel to warn the kid, and Alex of who was coming home.

"(Y/n)! You're back!" The kid smiled, "look at my drawing!" I grabbed the drawing, and it was of all of us together.

'A friend of mine is coming home with us, she's an animatronic. Is that okay?' I wrote.

"Is she like Alex?" He asked.

'A little different, she's like me and doesn't talk' I wrote.

"Then, yeah! It's okay" he smiled.

I'm sure you know where this is going, but this isn't about to end either. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 230 13
The town I spent my high school years in felt cursed. Moving to back to California had to be the safest option for us. A restart in life. To find new...
927 68 19
❝ You ask me all these questions, however I fear there's very little I can share with you... All I can tell you with certainty is that I, too, have b...
17.1K 712 10
"𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁, 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗰𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗸?" "𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗲𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮...
6K 144 13
"I could've killed you." "Then why didn't you? It's not like my life is any good." "I should've if I'm being honest. I didn't realize you would be su...