TBATE: A Hero's Return

Sameer_Khanna

After defeating Agrona, Arthur Leywin finally comes back to a Dicathen that is finally in a time of peace. Bu... Еще

Release Date
Changes
A Hero's Return
Meeting Each Other Again
Dad Would Be Proud
The New Leader of Alacrya
The Ambassador's Assistants
Eavesdropping
Not a Date?
Does It Get Better?
Think About Me
What Was Love Anyway?
Love You From Afar
Forging Bonds
Demon of Elshire
Old Friends
Princess At Work
War Buddies Meet Again
I Need You
Follow My Lead
Just A Peck
Drunk In The Night
Tessia's Idea
Preparation
Couldn't Help But Like Her
Wouldn't Love You
Tour Guide
Entranced
Cherry Blossoms
All According To Plan
Am I In Love?
I Wish She Wasn't
About Damn Time
A Whole New World
Return Home
Seduction (18+)
Pancakes (18+)
I will overcome
Something Is Different
You Asshole
Should Have Asked
My Guardian Angel
Deja Vu
Promise Me
Dreaming (18+)
Request (18+)
Don't Know How
Worry Leads To Hurt
Absolute Mess
Better All Make Sense
Doing Something Owed
Where This Is Going
Back To The Beginning
Thank You

Restaurant (18+)

3.1K 42 1
Sameer_Khanna

TESSIA ERALITH

"Hey Tess, do you by chance know where I put my tie?", Art's low voice echoed, as it flowed through our small quarters.

"Hmm~?", I ask, peeking my head out of the bedroom door as my hair fell off of my shoulders. He turned around, his eyebrows cocked to the side as he tilted his head.

"My tie. I don't-", he stopped, looking me up and down.

His lips parted slowly as his eyes stayed at my waist.

He smiled, tilting his head once more, followed by a low chuckle, "Tess, you're not going out in that I hope~?"

I let out a light twitter, "What? Of course not! These are my pajamas!"

He looked back down at my nightgown and began walking towards me with his hands placed in his pockets. I stood straight, and held my fingers behind my body. As he arrived in front of me, his fingers held my chin, gently bringing my eyes to his own. They sparkled as his fair skin looked smooth and charming.

"You're blushing, love," he smiled.

I sighed, not surprised by his comment, "Yes, well, that happens sometimes when I have such a handsome boyfriend."

He beamed, kissing my forehead soothingly. "Ah, go get ready! We have dinner tonight," he winked, biting his lip; his mood suddenly changing.

"Mhm", I hummed sweetly, turning around. He stopped me, grabbing my left arm and pulling me back into his clothed chest.

"Mgh~", he growled shortly, before kissing me with a great adoration. My body felt light as my right hand caressed his jaw. He pulled apart and found my eyes looking right back into his. I showed a cheeky smile and fixed his shirt upon his broad shoulders.

"Hmm...your tie is on the dresser," I winked, walking towards the bedside to pick up my dimension ring. As I slid it onto my finger, I felt the strands of my hair being pushed to the side, just over my shoulder.

Three soft kisses were shed along my neck, followed by a thin, cold lace of jewelry. Art placed a beautiful, dainty necklace around my neck, clasping the ends together and brushing his hands down my bare shoulders and arms. "I saw this necklace the other day and immediately thought of you", he whispered, shuffling me towards a mirror.

A small feeling in my chest arose, as I was utterly taken by the beauty of the tiny trinket. It was a deceptively simple design, one that made it appear like a normal trinket at first glance, but its intricacies and beauty became more apparent the more one looked upon it. It was in the shape of a simple leaf, its veiny outline etched in a beautiful rose gold while the lamina was covered in an uncountably large number of extremely small diamonds. As I thumbed the necklace, I looked at the back of the leaf to see an engraving in simple small text that read, "For the one that stole my heart."

Art's arms wrapped around my waist as he gazed upon me through the mirror. "Just like the leaf of this necklace, when others gaze upon you they only see the surface level of your beauty. But that is really a poor representation of who you are. Under the surface, your personality, your kindness, that damned smile of yours, everything about you makes me crazy for you and who you really are is more gorgeous than those that never take the time to know you can ever truly appreciate. I love you, Tess."

My heart fluttered in my chest as I turned to face him, looking up at him lovingly. His face was flushed with slight nervousness and embarrassment, but his eyes spoke even more. They were filled with so much warmth, love, and admiration, that I knew the words he had said came from the heart.

I smiled, looking up at him with precious eyes, "I love it, thank you!" I pull him by the tie to crash his lips into mine. "But not even close to as much as I love you, Art."

As we parted, my fingertips touched the leaf near the middle of my neck in awe. "Okay.. I'll go get ready~!", I spoke softly, putting a hair behind my ear.

I walked out of the bathroom after drying my hair from the steamy shower. I did my normal makeup, but added a few touches, considering the two of us would be going to a fancy restaurant.

A beautiful dress was lain on the white sheets of the bed, right where I had left it. I got dressed and gathered my things for dinner. Walking into the bedroom once more, Art's tall figure caught my eye. He was dressed quite nicely and I could smell his newly bought cologne. "How do I look~?", I crept. Turning around to face me, his eyes were soft yet focused.

"Wow...uh...wow...," he stuttered, unable to form coherent words. I giggled in response, which brought him out of his trance.

"You look stunning Tess," he replied while looking me up and down.

I gripped the dress I was wearing, and swayed a little, moving back and forth. I look at his immaculate attire and well-combed hair, thinking he looked like a supermodel. "Thank you. You look very handsome," I bashfully reply, as I smirk at him.

He takes my hand into my own. "Come on, let's go! We are gonna be late, and we don't want to miss our reservation!" As he pulled me along, I looked lovingly at his cheerful smile. He seemed very excited about our date night, and I found it adorable.

When we reached the restaurant, we were met with a pristine marble floor within a circular room. The building was packed with tables, and the susurrus of chatter and wine glasses clinking echoed through the chambers, providing warmth and life to the sterile architecture. Along the walls were various rooms, some open while others were closed. Peering into the open rooms, I noticed that they were private places for couples to have a more intimate meal if they choose.

We walked up to the podium in the front, where a woman with wavy platinum-blonde hair wearing a tight-fitting dress that accentuated all of her curves was standing behind, busy scribbling information and notes into a notebook at the table. Without looking up, she asked, "Do you have a reservation?"

Arthur responded, "Yes, the reservation should be under the name Arthur Leywin." The woman looked up as her eyes rested on Arthur. A blush fell on her face as she drank his features in.

I felt a little annoyed with the woman being so blunt with her attraction, but all worries were swept away when I looked back at Arthur. He wasn't even giving the gorgeous woman in front of him a single glance. He instead was taking a furtive glance at me, a big goofy grin on his face. He flushed a crimson red when he realized he was caught, and cleared his throat before facing forward.

I giggled in response, now knowing I had nothing to worry about. The man that has my heart only has eyes for me.

The woman walked us over to one of the private rooms, which we entered. The lighting was a bit darker inside than outside and had little furniture except for a wooden table with a white tablecloth covering its surface. The only source of light in the room was the arrangement of candles on the sides of the table, their lumination providing a warm, flickering glow to the dark walls that encompassed us.

A bouquet of red roses was placed immaculately in the center of the table, and two plates with a bowl in each were at opposite ends, right in front of a pair of plush chairs that faced one another.

A smile appeared on my face in appreciation of the romantic ambiance of the room. Arthur showed a grin as well, watching my reaction to the glorious site. He pulled out a chair like a gentleman, allowing me to sit down. As he sat himself down, we flipped through the menus' options.

"Ooh~that looks ni-", I stopped, my eyes widening. "F-fifty gold??"

He chuckled, "Don't worry about the price tonight, just get whatever you want."

"But it's still very expensive for one meal...I'll get something chea-"

"Tess", he interrupted with a witty smirk. "I brought us to this restaurant for a reason. Order whatever you'd like and don't worry. Let me spoil you like you deserve."

"But Art, this is too much..."

He laughed at my statement, "Hey...my treat. We rarely go out to fancy places like this, so I wanted to make it special."

I nodded and looked around, "Well, I'm glad we came here. It's beautiful!"

"And that's exactly why you belong here", he winked, causing me to blush uncontrollably, hiding my face behind my fists.

Art removed them politely and held them in his own. Yielding to him, his fingers spread mine apart, intertwining them ever so gently.

"You're gorgeous. You just wait till later," in a deep grumble, he bit his lip.

His words were simple but very effective. My heart and lower stomach churned, seemingly taking over my whole body like a jolt of electricity.

"Okay, are you two ready to order?", the waitress asked politely, snapping me out of my daze.

Art looked up at her, "Uh-yes! I'll have the wagyu steak. What do you want Tess?"

I smiled at him as he looked at me. "That sounds good, I'll have the same."

"Alright, your meal will be right with you!", the waitress smiled, writing the orders down and taking up our menus.

As we waited, I noticed that the room was quite dim with the door closed. And judging by the look on Art's face, he seemed to notice as well.

"Tess?", his eyebrow was again cocked to one side, as I looked in his direction.

He didn't say anything else..as he put his index finger to his lips, signaling to keep quiet. I was confused, but soon realized what he meant, as I felt a hand travel up my thigh. The chairs were quite close but not beside each other so I could see how he was able to reach over. Their table was draped by a long flowing tablecloth, which worked in tandem with the secluded area to cover his actions.

My heartbeat began to quicken as his hand got closer and closer, sliding the hem of my dress up my thigh. He bit his lip from anticipation, pulling the thin underwear down, just with his fingertip. Thankfully, there was a tablecloth to keep his hand hidden. I felt as if my area was becoming wet, and a familiar sensation developed in my stomach: Excitement.

His fingers flicked the small bud of my area softly, triggering a shock-like feeling and causing me to grip the tablecloth.

"Oh? Sensitive, are we?", he growled, smirking.

With that, he inserted a finger, beginning to pump it in and out slowly. He saw that I was able to control my moans, and so he inserted another finger. I whimpered quietly at the sudden sensation, trying my hardest not to moan aloud.

"Art...n-not h-here!" I managed to get out, as I held his working hand. I squeezed my eyes shut as he continued to pleasure me.

"..h-hah..."

My whimpering continued as my legs shook from the delightful feeling. I noticed the door to the room begin to open, causing me to kick Art under the table. He winched and quickly pulled away, licking his fingers with a devilish look upon his face before the waitress came in with our food.

"Enjoy", the waitress said, placing the hot dishes carefully on the table.

"Thank you", the two of us echoed, as the waitress walked away.

"You're going to regret kicking me, love", he spoke in a husky tone. His words caught me off guard, making me wonder what he could possibly be thinking of.

The meal was absolutely ravishing, adding on to the night of contentment. However, Art's behavior was very peculiar; touching my leg under the table ever so often, biting his lower lip enticingly, and looking up at me momentarily with a naughty glance. I responded, flirting with him as we both tried to get a reaction out of the other. Nervousness and tension were thick between us in the restaurant as we ate and enjoyed each other's company. And I was secretly loving every bit of it.

By the time we finished the amazing meal, Art looked completely hot and bothered. "Tess, I think it's time we leave." He shifted in his seat, wiping his lip with his finger in a sultry sense.

I knew what he meant, but rather than going along with it, I decided to pretend to be oblivious to tease him. "What? Why? We haven't even had dessert yet!"

He smirked in response. "Pick what you want, but take it to go. I think mine is sitting right in front of me," he sneered, taking out gold coins and placing them on the table.

I decided to skip dessert, and we quickly rushed out of the restaurant hand in hand. He called a carriage, asking the driver to rush us home as we sat in the back.

Once we got back home, I barely had enough time to put my purse down before I was twirled around. Arthur had his hands on my hips as he pressed my body against his.

He chuckled deeply, "You've been teasing me for the whole dinner. and you have got me all worked up," he looked at me with dark eyes.

"But you did deserve it," I challenged him, making him snap his head down to her. "You were the one teasing me", I tested him, another one of his deep chuckles following.

"You don't know what you've just got yourself into," his raspy voice spoke once more. He collides his lips against mine.

Dragging me through the house, feet stumbling, we eventually reached the bedroom. The lights were off except for a single one at the other end of the room.

"Take off your clothes," he growled, spinning me around.

"W-what?-"

"Take them off, darling. Don't make me tell you again," he tilted his head, raising his voice slightly.

I looked down at my dress and slowly raised it from the bottom, immediately showing the white lace underwear, and bra following afterward. Once my hair fell to her shoulders, my fingers held the dress and I dropped the clothing to the floor, looking him straight in the eyes. He had already stripped himself of his shirt and his belt was undone but not free from the loops of his pants.

Walking up to me, his hands gripped onto my waist, picking me up and pushing me against the wall quite hastily, causing me to inhale sharply. He took my wrists into his hands and held them above my head.

"You think that I'm strong?", he growled near my ear, hot breaths sending shivers down my back.

I whimpered in response, completely captivated.

"You think that I'm able to control myself when you've got all this to offer?", he breathed, looking down at my body that was pressed against his own.

I looked into his lustful eyes and felt his bulge harden through his pants, poking my inner thigh. He was dangerous like this and it was incredibly sexy.

I thrusted into him, making him whimper. He bit the shell of my ear, making me moan aloud.

"Tess," he warned.

I smirked to myself and grabbed his growing bulge, making him groan into my neck. He nipped it, and viciously kissed down my collarbone, occasionally biting. He violently ripped down my underwear from my sides, causing me to wince.

He didn't touch my lips once, pushing me onto the bed and crawling up to me. His hand ran up my leg, and soon up to my arms, pulling them above me.

"You've been a bad girl", he growled, his huge bulge completely noticeable. "And you need a punishment."

He took his tie off of the side of the bed from when he stripped earlier and tied it around the headboard, my hands with it. I was beginning to regret teasing him, but at the same time, I was quite excited.

"Tess, you can't cum until I say," he looked down at my body and back up to my eyes, his lips parted. His finger rested under my chin, forcing my eyes on his, making me watch his every move.

"I'm going to finish what I started earlier," he bit his lip.

My breathing became uneven, understanding what he meant. With one hand next to me, his other traced the sides of my body, his hand soon reaching my thigh. He ran it back up to my stomach a bit, leaning down slowly, making sure I was watching him carefully.

He kissed down at a painfully slow pace. If looks could kill, I would have been a goner.

He broke eye contact when he reached my core. The tip of his nose rubbed against my clit, causing my breathing to hitch. As soon as his plump lips touched me there, I let out a small whimper. It was sweet kisses at first, but then he started to suck, mercilessly, making my back arch sharply. He did it continuously, groaning in the process.

My head was thrown back as I was in pure ecstasy, moaning, a loss for words. He was getting a bit carried away, and decided to change it up. He placed a finger near my entrance.

"You can't cum...no matter how good it feels", he brought it closer.

"Y-yes-ahh!" I was interrupted by the immense sensation shooting through my nerves. I breathed quickly, unable to control myself. He stuck it in further, causing me to almost yelp from an unexplainable pleasure.

"I-I c-can't-", I failed to warn him. "P-please!!" I whimpered, pleading for mercy.

I was nearly at my climax, wanting permission from Art.

He pulled away, making me lose all contact from pleasure. I breathed heavily, and a feeling of dissatisfaction built up inside of me.

"Look who's asking me to let her cum," he looked down at my helpless self.

I heard him chuckle as he reached above me, freeing my wrists from the tie. He removed his pants along with his underwear, picking me up. He laid down on the bed and sat up against the headboard.

"Ride me," he tilted his head, giving a gentle look as I crawled upon his waist.

I positioned myself above his member, sliding down slowly. I watched as he swallowed hard, eyes fluttering from the feeling. His mouth opened as I went down lower and quicker than intended.

"O-oh~," he moaned slowly, hissing between his teeth.

Once he was fully in, he looked at me, once again placing his finger under my chin and whispering, "I'll let you cum. But you'll have to be a good girl, got it?"

"Yes... okay", I looked into his eyes, shyly.

He smacked my ass, causing me to throw my head back in both pleasure and pain.

I whimpered, and he whispered, "Good girl."

Leaning closer to kiss me, his lips molded into mine perfectly, as he moved us in sync. His hands gripped my hips and thrusted them forwards, causing both of us to part, letting out loud moans. He continued his actions, thrusting a little harder every time.

"Ah! Ahhu! Mmh!", he moaned very loudly, turning me on even more.

I moved my hips in a circular manner, making him weaker by the second. I clenched my walls every time I bounced up, promoting a much louder moan from him.

I groaned as if I was in rapture. I never wanted to stop. He turned our bodies over so that I was on my back, and he was now in control. He breathed heavily and a shine formed across his smooth chest and forehead. He placed my legs around his hips, as he thrusted, remorseless. His muscles tightened, and his abs were eminently flexed. His face looked beautiful, tilted back, hair messily pushed to the sides, sweat on his long neck, cheeks blushed, and eyes closed from pleasure.

"I'm so close," he groaned, becoming weak.

He was going at a crazy pace when I felt a strong knot in my stomach and overwhelming pleasure. I gripped the sheets tightly above me, as I came to a build-up. The feeling of even that was delightful, my climax hitting hard.

Art whimpered as the feeling of my pulsing walls was too much for him, so I purposely clenched, helping him reach his own high, quicker.

"Ugh! Uh..uhh." Hissing, he was washed over with such sentiment, collapsing with deep, heavy breaths and a glow of sweat.

"I should tease you more often," he chuckled, causing me to smile breathlessly into our sheets. Too tired to answer, and too happy about what had happened.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

2.2K 244 24
(Part 2/3 of Discordant Note) (Part 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/352240540-tbate-discordant-note) Toren Daen entered the Central Cathedral feelin...
9.4K 453 24
The Alacryan siege is over. Dicathen has been shaken from the onslaught of Agrona's attack. However, now it's time for Dicathen and Seris to go on t...
3.4K 81 3
TBATE ~Arthur x Caera & Tessia~ Basically the title. Expect to read exactly what you expect. ;) Why bother picking a side, shiping your favorite MC w...
130K 3.1K 33
The attack on Xyrus Academy is behind them and the students have been adapting well to the new normal. And now as the school year is coming to a clos...