Natasha Romanoff x Reader One...

By inlovewithnattyxx

just some oneshots because I miss Nat like hell. this is probably gonna be pretty angsty cuz I suck at writi... More

guitar
is this who I am?
fight
why didn't you call?
gone
chats with nat
chats with nat (part two)
chats with nat (part three)
but I want mommy
anxiety tics
bratty
scars to your beautiful
happy birthday
pain
i need you to stop
sunday
awful things
the village
A/N
haunt u
remember me
school call
my brave girl
cigarettes & vapes
marble (part one)
marble (part two)
kiss it off me
when the party's over
levers
back to the old house
nothing's new.
little bit
i know you
i know you (part 2)
child i will hurt you
BLACKHILL ONESHOTS
giving girls cocaine
natasha romanoff headcanons

I'm gonna help you

1.9K 13 9
By inlovewithnattyxx

nat x daughter

age: 16

tw: assault/rape (no detailed description), talk of abortion, my 2am writing

word count: 1,6k (not proof read)

————

Natasha's POV

"Everything okay, Nat?" Clint asks me and rips me out of my thoughts "Sure, why wouldn't it be?" I ask, glancing over to him "You're standing in the kitchen with probably the third coffee today, blankly starring at the floor- I know you Romanoff, I can practically see the wheels turning in your head"

I sigh in respond and he steps closer "What is going on?" I open my mouth to say something but stop myself, receiving a glare from him.

"Has y/n been different?" I mumble, giving in. "How different?" he asks, confusion written over his face. "She's hiding something, I can sense it. I've tried talking to her but she blocked me out, she even screamed at me to leave at some point, she never screamed at me before."

"She's a teenager, Nat, that would've eventually happen" he says calmly "This is different Clint! She flinches at even the slightest touch, she doesn't cuddle anymore, she's shutting everyone out, she barely comes out of her room! Ever since I've come back from that mission three weeks ago she's been different" I say with a slightly raised voice and slam my cup of coffee on the counter.

"Hey, no need to freak out" he tries to calm me "Something is wrong! And she won't talk" I yell and feel tears breaking through my surface, so I run out of the room to the bathroom, not wanting anyone to see me cry.

three weeks later

She still didn't tell me what's wrong. I am worried. And getting impatient.

The thought of something being truly wrong increases as I walk past her door, only to hear muffled sobs and the sound of her throwing up.

Not caring to knock I blast into her room, knowing she won't be there. I take a deep breath before knocking on her bathroom door, making my presence known. "Y/n? Sweetheart? Can you open the door please" I plead 

"I'm fine" she croaks as she muffles another sob "We both know that's not true, I can help you, please let me in" "You wouldn't understand" she cries "Y/n/n, honey, please open the door" "Go away, you don't understand" she says, raising her voice "I think I should decide that, yeah? I'm gonna help you and I'm gonna come in if you want or not, you clearly need help right now, understood?" I tell her using my mama voice to make clear I'm serious.

"Please don't be mad" she begs. What is going on? What the fuck is she hiding? "Y/n, please" I whisper loud enough for her to hear.

"It's open" she whimpers. Oh.

As I open the door I meet with I sight I'm not gonna forget that soon. My daughter curled up on the floor, emptying the contents of her stomach into the toilet, mascara mixing with tears, sobbing and whimpering while desperately trying to get her hair out of her face. 

I rush to her side and pull her hair in a loose ponytail before starting to draw calming patterns on her back.

After a couple minutes it seems like she stoped throwing up. "Done?" I ask and receive a nod so I pull her back from the toilet and into my lap. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" she whimpers as tears still well out of her eyes.

"You don't have to be sorry, y/n, everyone gets sick eventually" I coo but feel her taking a painfully sharp breath. My eyebrows draw together. "I- I-" she stutters "I'm not sick" her voice barely about a whisper. I don't know if I like where this is heading. "Y/n?" I ask, my voice breaking slightly 

"I'm pregnant" she whimpers "Please don't be mad" her tone is begging. I freeze. What did she just say? 

Y/n picks up on my state "Please say something" she begs 

"What!?" I whisper yell "How did this even happen, y/n?" that probably sounded rougher than it should. But there ain't no way. I taught her everything. Condoms, birth control- I didn't even know she had a boyfriend. "Y/n, how did this happen!?" I ask again.

Breaking out in more tears at my tone she tries to wiggle out my grip but I'm holding her tight. "Please don't be mad" she begs again "I didn't ask for this, I didn't say yes" she cries.

 What?

"What do you mean 'you didn't say yes'?" I ask, now worry lacing my voice. "You taught me that both parts have to give their consent" she cries "Why didn't he stop?" 

Oh y/n. Oh my love. My little baby.

"Please don't be m-" "I'm not mad, y/n. I'm gonna help you. I am so sorry this happed, sweetheart" I feel myself tearing up and just hold her closer as she cries into my chest.

"детка, I need you to tell me what happened" I say softly after about twenty minutes of us both crying in the bathroom and after I moved us both to her bed. She shakes her head 'no' and snuggles deeper into my chest. "I don't need details, y/n, I just need to know what happened" I encourage, still no reply.

"Y/n-" I start again but she cuts me off, starting to fiddle with the rings on my fingers "When you- you were on that m-mission" she hiccups "I snuck out and went to that party you forbid me to go- there was this- this guy a-and and he came to me and gave me a drink, but I didn't d-drink it because you told me to. So h-he got mad and- and h-he" "Shh, it's okay, slow down a little" "He was so strong, mama" she cries "h-he dragged me in that- that room and then he t-t-took my clothes off and p-pinned me down. But I said n-no and called for h-help but the music and people and then her s-started touching me" she cries as her sobs increase and she holds onto me for dear life "Shh, I'm here, I'm gonna help, you don't have to go on if you don't want to" my heart is shattered, if I only would've been here, I could've helped her "I don't w-wanna go on" she cries.

"Okay, that's okay, this was not your fault, remember that"

"Why didn't he stop, Мама?" she sobs. Oh, I wanna kill that bastard. "I don't know, моя любовь" I whisper and press her head further on my chest. "I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch for hurting you, y/n" I mumble "Please don't go" she whimpers and holds onto me tighter "Please don't go"

"I'm not gonna leave, маленький паук" 

As I wake up the next morning y/n is still curled up in my side with her head on my chest and a tight grip on my hand. We didn't move since last afternoon, we spend the rest of the day crying, cuddling and watching Ginny and Georgia. I probably made up some murder plans to make that bitch suffer, but I'm gonna ignore that right now, you know.

It currently 9am and I'm just watching her and glide my thumb over her knuckles over and over again.

After about fifteen minutes she stirs awake. "Good Morning, sweet girl, how did you sleep?" I ask, my voice raspy "Morning" she mumbles "I slept okay- thank you for staying" the last part nearly inaudible. "Y/n- I would never leave you after what you've told me. I'm sorry I didn't notice earlier" "You did notice" y/n corrects me "I just couldn't tell you- I- I was so ashamed, you told me not to go but I still did and then I guess this was just- payback" she mumbles

"Hey" I say and lift her head with to fingers so she could look me in the eyes "This was not your fault. Please remember that. This wasn't 'payback' because you did nothing wrong, sure you snuck out and probably disobeyed me somehow, but everyone does that- you're a teenager, y/n, every normal teenager does that, okay? Remember that. It. was. not. your. fault." a soft smile lights up her face "Thank you" "Not for that, my love"

We fall into a comfortable silence again but I can sense that there is something else. Her body language tells me. "What's wrong, huh? I mean except all of this" I ask softly 

"What do you mean?"

"There is something else. I know you, y/n"

"No there's-"

"Y/n" I warn

"I don't wanna keep it" she rushes

"You want an abortion?" I ask, reassuring. She nods. "That's okay, I can organise that" I say and press a kiss on her head "Should I ask Bruce or Cho or do you want to go to the hospital?" "Hospital please, I don't want them to know" "Okay, but remember it's important to talk about it, you can't deal with it by yourself" "I know, I'm just not ready for all them to know"

"That's okay, I'm gonna be with you at every step that it's gonna take for you to feel better. I love you, детка"

————

(please read)

I know this is a very sensitive theme but I wanted to say sorry to all the people who got pulled into the 97%. I am so very sorry for all the victims and want you to remember that none of it was or will ever be your fault.

The fact that I became a part of that insane high percentage when I was 12 just shows how messed up this world is. A lot of people are even younger, a lot are older. It's sad how almost every woman had to go through some kind of sexual assault in her life and the only thing a lot of men say is "not all men". I mean that's great Robert, but I don't care. I don't know a single woman who didn't face any kind of violation. And that is fucking sad. 

Please remember that you don't need to be ashamed and that it's okay to ask for help. It's very important to talk to someone about it. And remember that men and boys can get sexually assaulted too and that they're just as important as women and girls (and every other non male/female person)

Stay safe<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 21.3K 140
Just some oneshots of y/n and Natasha :) Reader is female so I'm using she/her :) I do Scarlett one shots too, those have (S•J) on them The more re...
167K 2.9K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
66.3K 673 11
One shots of Natasha for all the girlies! 🔞Mature content so read at your own discretion. You are responsible for what you read on the internet. Sm...
417K 8.3K 61
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language. [ completed ]