Then you came along (A Robert...

By CrystalAllen675

Rory is a Sophomore at Yale, she is crazy about Logan, but he wants to be a playboy. She gets invited to Finn... More

Chapter 1: Freshman year
Chapter 2: Robert's year before Rory
Chapter 3: I can be casual
Chapter 4: Kill Logan
Chapter 5: Dating is fun
Chapter 6: Things are going great
Chapter 7: Lost in your eyes
Chapter 8: Time to meet the Gilmores
Chapter 9: Time to meet The Grimaldis and Chris
Chapter 10: Meetings and decisions
Chapter 11: Vacay Time
Chapter 12: Back to school fun
Chapter 13: School is stressful
Chapter 14: Time is on our side
Chapter 15: Paris here we come
Chapter 16: The Gilmore girls together in Paris
Chapter 17: Christmas in Paris
Chapter 18: Big news
Chapter 19: Telling our friends the news
Chapter 20: Life and death fun
Chapter 21: Lazy Hazy days of summer
Chapter 22: Stars Hollow fun
Chapter 23: Time to meet the Grimaldi's
Chapter 24: Senior Year
Chapter 25: Newsroom blues
Chapter 26: Paris is out
Chapter 27: Graduation Day
Chapter 28: Aloha
Chapter 29: Time to talk to Tristan
Chapter 31: Time to make a decision
Chapter 32: This can't be happening
Chapter 33: Mount Sinai
Chapter 34: Remembering Robert
Chapter 35: Saying our final goodbye
Chapter 36: Time to read the will
Chapter 37: Dear Rory
Chapter 38: Life goes on
Chapter 39: Bora Bora
Chapter 40: Serious Talk
Chapter 41: New relationship
Chapter 42: Moving Day
Chapter 43: Adjusting to our life
Chapter 44: Engagement and Housewarming party
Chapter 45: Rehearsal Dinner
Chapter 46: I do, I do, I do love you!
Chapter 47: Honeymoon love
Chapter 48: Welcome to the world
Chapter 49: Five years later
Chapter 50: Epilogue

Chapter 30: Time to use the Hall Pass

131 5 2
By CrystalAllen675

Thursday rolled around, and Rory had packed her bag. Tristan had given Robert all the information about where they would be staying.

Rory had been on edge. She had acted like one of us was dying. She stayed glued to my side, and she had been having sex like there was no tomorrow. Everywhere in the house.

Two days ago, even while she was cooking, she propped her leg on the bar, and we made love while she stirred the soup. That scares me a little like she is thinking this is the end for us, and she is trying to get all of me that she can.

I want her and Tristan to enjoy themselves, she took a hot soak and just finished getting dressed.

She is wearing a pink shirt with blue jeans and black flats. She isn't fixing her hair because it's windy outside, and she put on a little bit of makeup. She has her sunglasses on top of her head.

Tristan arrived at six-thirty, and he shook Robert's hand and gave Rory a hug which is what they always do.

"Alright, you two go on ahead and head out, have fun, and I meant what I said, everything, don't either of you hold back." Tristan shook his hand and grabbed Rory's bag.

"I will take this to the car, and wait for you there."

"Ok, thanks, Tris."

"Thanks, man."

Tristan walked out, and Rory snuggled into Robert's chest. She hugged him tightly and kissed him passionately. He held his thumb under her chin as he looked into her baby blue doe eyes.

"Rory, I love you, and I know you love me. This isn't a test to see if you will go through it. This is me wanting you to do it, and if when you return, you realize that you are in love with Tristan, that is fine I just want you to be honest with me. I can see that you are scared of what you may feel. I only want you to be happy, and if that's me, then great and if not, we will remain, friends, no matter who you choose. All I want is for you to be happy."

Rory had tears sliding down her cheek, he wiped them with the pad of his thumb, "I do love you, Robert. I need you to know that. I have always been honest with you, Robert. Please, be safe on your way to New York I will see you Monday at Three. I love you, Robert, I need you to know that."

"Oh, baby, I do know that, and I know that you love Tristan also. Rory, you have made me so happy, and this last week has been amazing. So, if it was our last, I can live with that, and die a happy man, if you choose Tristan, just know I may need a little time to adjust, but no matter what, we stay in each other's lives. Promise me that?"

"I promise Robert we stay in each other's lives no matter what. I love you, Robert be safe and text me when you arrive at the hotel."

"I love you, Rory. No, I will not be texting you until I arrive back home and we talk. This is time for you and Tristan, not me, in the middle of it. It's just you and him. Leave your phone here that way, there will be no disruptions."

"Okay, she took her phone out of her back pocket and laid it on the bar. He walked her to the door and kissed her again before she walked outside.

Tristan was standing by the passenger door, he smiled at her, and hugged her when she walked over to him, he held her until she released him, she needed that. "You ok, Mare?"

"Yes, I am now, thanks, I needed that." He opened her door and helped her in, and closed her door. Just as Robert stepped out, he waved at him and climbed into the driver's seat, and they drove away.

Robert stood there for a minute as he watched Tristan's Porche fade away. He got into his SUV and drove away.

Tristan and Rory drove to Plymouth, Massachusetts, to a nice cozy beach cottage. It had a full kitchen, a bathroom, the beach was outside the patio door, a king-sized poster bed, and a fireplace, in the living room with a screened-in porch and a firepit on the back patio.

Rory smiled at Tristan, "this is beautiful, Tris. Cozy and romantic."

"Well, if I only get four days with you, I wanted it to be perfect. You deserve nothing but perfection."

"Never would have thought the king of Chilton could be romantic." She blushed as she looked at him.

He smiled at her, "I got some marshmallows, Hershey chocolate bars, and graham crackers so we can make smores around the firepit. I also got pop tarts, plenty of your favorite coffee, red vines, mallomars, and cheese puffs."

"Oh, a man after my heart, he knows my favorite snacks. Thank you, Tris, that is very sweet."

"Look around, go out on the deck, I am going to get our bags and the food out of the car. I will be right back."

I smiled at him as he walks outside. I want to just get rid of the nervous feeling, he is my friend, but since we reconnected, I have been with Robert. I walk around and look at everything, the view is so pretty the ocean is right outside with a sandy beach. There are boats out in the water and parked at the dock.

Tristan comes back in, sits the food on the counter and takes our bags to the bedroom. I walk into the kitchen and start unpacking the food. He stands on the other side of the counter and watches me put the food and coffee up in the cabinets. I see he also bought some McCallen, probably to help with his nerves and the ingredients needed to make a martini and a margarita. Liquid courage for us both, I smile as I think of how sweet that is that he is trying to make me as comfortable as possible.

"I see you bought liquid courage for us both."

"I did, I figured we would both need something to help us relax."

"It's perfect, Tris, thank you. So, how about we start with a few drinks?"

She grabbed a couple of glasses, He went to work on her margarita, and she poured his cup of McCallen.

He fixed her a frozen strawberry margarita with the sugar topping. She watched him as he made the drink, and she smiled he looked like a professional bartender.

"If all fails with working for your family, you can always get a job as a bartender. You look like you know what you are doing."

"Yea, I can see that now. My parents would never forgive me. Here is your margarita, and there is enough for three more glasses if you want more."

"Thank you, Tris. You wanna walk to the patio and relax?"

"Sure, let's go." He placed his hand on her back and led her outside. They sat down and enjoyed their drinks as they talked and laughed at things that happened at Chilton.

Tristan was feeling a bit buzzed, as was Rory she had already had three margaritas. "I am going to order us some dinner, what would you like to eat, Mare?"

"How about tonight, we just slum it with some pop tarts and some smores for dinner?"

"That sounds perfect, I will go grab the supplies and be right back." She grabbed his hand as he stood up, he looked into her eyes, leaned down and kissed her. A kiss that set them both on fire. She licked her lips when she was released from the kiss. He smiled at her as he walked inside.

He came back with a plate of pop tarts and the supplies for the smores. They sat there after he lit the firepit. Rory was stuffed she had three smores and four pop tarts. Tristan laughed at her when she ate the last bite and laid back.

Tristan played a song on his iPod, and he smiled at her, "would you dance with me? This can be a makeup for the formal that you rejected me for bagboy."

Rory smiled, "you are never going to let me live that down, are you?"

"Probably not, Mare. Besides, you shouldn't have had to buy your own tickets to that dance. I would have bought your ticket. Actually, I did buy your ticket, and you turned me down." He held her close as they began to sway.

They danced Tristan was holding Rory close as she laid her head on his chest. He smiled just because he was able to hold her so close. This could have been his life had he chosen to attend Yale instead of Columbia.

*Mature content*

Rory raised her head up and looked into his eyes. He caressed her cheek with the pad of his thumb as he leaned down and kissed her.

Rory moaned into his mouth, and that made his kiss get hungrier. Rory was enjoying their kiss, and she was very turned on. Tristan lifted her up and carried her into the bedroom. He gently laid her down on the bed.

He laid down over her with his weight on his elbow. He kissed up and down her neck as she rubbed her hands on his back. He raised up and removed her shirt, and her bra had a front clip, he released the clip, and he smiled at her. He grazed his fingertips up her body, cherishing every touch.

She knew he was going to take this slow, and she was enjoying seeing the enjoyment in his eyes as he took in her body. He leaned down and slowly kissed every inch from her stomach to her breasts.

He used his hands to slide her bra off her shoulders, he sucked her nipple and rubbed her other one between his thumb and index finger. He switched them up, and she was really wet. She wanted him but wanted to allow him to enjoy it.

She pulled his shirt up his back and off his head, and she threw it somewhere. She rubbed her hand up and down his back as he sucked on her nipples. He slowly unbuttoned her jeans and slid them off as she unbuttoned his while he was sliding hers down.

He slid his off and removed hers the rest of the way, and he smiled as he looked at her. She rubbed his arm. He kissed her thighs as he rubbed his hand over her core.

He slowly slid her underwear off, and he slid his fingers into her folds. He slowly rubbed her as she moaned. He bent down and licked her core.

"Lay on top and flip around." She said breathlessly. He smiled as he kicked off his boxer briefs as he sat on his knees. Rory's eyes lit up he was very well endowed. He flipped around and eased down, holding his weight on his knees and elbows.

He sucked and licked her core. Taking her folds and nub in his teeth and grazing them. That was something new Robert had never done that before. She moaned as he did that, and he knew she liked that.

He moaned as she took him in her mouth and sucked. He slowly thrust into her mouth as she licked and rubbed him. She took his balls in her hands while she sucked, and she was driving him wild.

He had never had anyone make him feel the way she was making him feel right now. He licked harder as she hit the right spot.

"Holy fuck, Mare. That feels so good." She moaned as he licked and grazed her with his teeth. She grazed his erection with her teeth which made him buck his hips into her mouth. He felt the back of her throat holy fuck, no one had ever taken him all the way in their throat as she was doing right now.

She started moaning louder as she sucked he could feel her walls tighten as he continued exactly what he was doing. He could feel his release coming, and he wanted to warn her, but he couldn't before he exploded into her mouth just as she exploded into his. They both licked all the juices and released.

"I'm sorry, Mare I was trying to warn you before it happened just in case you didn't want me to get off in your mouth."

"Why would you be sorry, that was amazing. Now, flip that cute ass around and make love to me." He smiled, she definitely wasn't his sweet little innocent, Mary anymore.

"Yes, ma'am." He flipped around and adjusted his member with her entrance. "Can I kiss you?"

"You better." He leaned down and kissed her as he slowly thrust inside of her. He stopped for a minute to allow her to adjust to his size and length.

"Damn it, Rory, you are so tight." He moaned as he slowly moved in and out. He was on his knees as he slowly thrust in and out of her. He rubbed her breasts and her nub as she rubbed his balls. "You could make a man lose his mind, baby girl."

About an hour later, several different positions and several orgasms later, Rory lay in his arms with her head on his chest. He rubbed his hands up and down her arm. She kissed his chest, and he thought nothing in the world could ever top what he just experienced with her.

They fell asleep cuddled together, and Rory woke up first the next morning. She looked up at Tristan as he slept so peacefully.

She had all these feelings running through her mind last night was amazing, and she had never experienced that before. He was, in fact, soft, slow, and completely focused on her last night. He had made her feel so special. They felt amazing together, the way her body molded to his.

She loved Robert, but now she also loved Tristan. How would she ever decide who she wanted to be with? They both made her feel so special, they both loved her, and she loved them both.

She would have to make a decision when she returned, and she would have to discuss that decision with Tristan before they left. She was in a hard place she didn't know what she was going to do.

She had no one she could talk to that wouldn't look at her like she was crazy because she was engaged to Robert and sleeping with Tristan.

She tried to ease out of bed, and Tristan opened his eyes. "Good morning, Mare." He smiled as he looked at her morning sleepy look.

"Good morning, Tris. Sorry I didn't mean to wake you up."

"No, never apologize. You are even more beautiful in the morning." He said as he brushed his fingers across her cheek.

"You are such a liar, bible boy. I have got to go to the restroom." She laughed as he removed his arm.

"Well, in my eyes, you are. How would you feel about going to the cafe around the corner and getting breakfast?"

"Yea, that sounds great, but we both need showers before we leave after last night."

"Oh, I know we do. I am going to go make you a pot of coffee."

"Okay, thank you, my knight, in shining armor."

"Wrong, I am prince charming."

She laughed as she heard the sink turn on. She brushed her teeth and then came into the kitchen. She wrapped her arms around his waist. She leaned up and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her as they kissed. That made him smile he thought she may have been having awkward feelings after what they shared last night.

He lifted her up and sat her on the counter. She just wrapped her legs around his waist. When they released from the kiss, Rory smiled at him with her hands still connected around his neck. He brushed her hair out of her eyes and placed his hand on her cheek.

"Rory, last night was amazing, the way you made me feel things I have never felt before. I must say you are definitely not a Mary anymore, but you will always be my Mary."

"It must have been because you have called me by my actual name a few times now. If I had only known that all it took for you to call me Rory was to give you an amazing night of passionate lovemaking, I would have done that a long time ago. No, I like that I am your mary, and you are my bible boy. I never knew what I was missing out on."

"Is that so? No, you will always be my Mary I call you Rory when I am saying something important or serious other than that, you will be Mary, Mare, baby girl, or maybe even sexy. So, you enjoyed last night?"

"Very much so. Tristan, last night meant so much to me. I had always wondered what it would be like to be with you, would you be fast and inattentive or soft, slow, sensual, and completely focused on me."

"And which one was I? It meant so much to me as well, Mare. You have never been just another girl you have always been special to me."

"Oh, definitely soft, slow, sensual, and completely focused on me. Thank you, Tristan. Okay, let me gulp down my morning elixir, and then we can shower and go get breakfast."

Okay, stay right here. He walked over to the coffee pot and poured her a cup with some cream and sugar. He smiled as he walked back over and handed her the cup. He went back and fixed him another cup and came back. He stood between her legs with his back against her as they drank their coffee. They were racing to see who would finish first.

Tristan was ahead for a minute, and Rory was trying to drink hers as fast as she could. Rory finished hers first, and they both laughed.

"Okay, climb on my back." She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck, and he took off running toward the bedroom. She was laughing she felt like a teenager in tenth grade again.

He bent down and sat her on the bed. He turned around and kissed her, then walked to the bathroom. He started the shower and placed their shower stuff in the shower. He walked back into the room, and Rory had already removed his shirt. He slid his shorts and boxers off. He held his hand out, and they walked to the shower together.

He washed his body while she shampooed her hair, then he rinsed while she put the conditioner in her hair. He put shampoo in his hand and stepped back so she could rinse her hair. Then she stepped to the side to wash her body while he rinsed and conditioned his hair. He rinsed his hair and then stepped out. She rinsed her body and turned the water off. He handed her a towel for her hair and then another for her body.

Tristan had already hung their clothes up. He grabbed a black t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans. He threw them on with his black boots.

Rory grabbed her black jeans and a black shirt, she slipped into her black flats. She threw her hair up in a ponytail because the wind was blowing today and grabbed her sunglasses. Tristan put his on, and they walked to the cafe around the corner.

They went in and seated themselves. A waitress came over and got their drink orders. She walked off to grab their drinks.

Rory and Tristan had been browsing the menu, and Tristan had spent enough time around her to know she liked to share food.

"How about I get an omelet and pancakes, you get something different, and we can share?"

She looked at him with the sweetest smile, "are you serious? I love to share, yes, that would be nice. Are you good with chocolate chip waffles, bacon, and sausage?"

"That sounds perfect, baby girl." He smiled at her as she seemed to like the new nickname. The waitress brought their drinks back and took their order.

They sat there holding hands and talking until their food arrived. They split the food up and dove in. Rory was enjoying her food as she moaned when she bit into her waffles. Tristan smiled at a look from an older couple a few tables away.

"Baby girl, those sounds are great in the bedroom, but people are looking at us." She smiled as she moaned a little louder. Tristan just shrugged his shoulders at the table, staring them down and laughed.

"Yep, I don't think I can call you Mary anymore because my sweet innocent Mary would never make those sounds in public."

"Oh, Tris, your sweet innocent Mary has grown up into a sensual woman. I won't ever see these people again, so let them look. Hell, if they wanna watch so bad, I will fuck you right here in front of them maybe they will pay for our meal."

"Rory Gilmore, I have never heard such vulgar words come from such a sexy mouth. If we wouldn't get arrested and it ruin our time together, I would make love to you right here right now, but I want to enjoy our time, and not behind bars, we would have a lot of explaining to do."

She laughed and sexually licked her fork. "So, when we return to our rental, let's do it outside on the patio."

"Rory, you have got to stop turning me on before we get back to the rental. I had other plans than just keeping you in the bedroom all day and night, altho that can be arranged if you want."

"Really? I think I like the sound of that. What other plans are better than me and you having mind-blowing sex over and over again?"

"I thought we would walk to some of the shops and maybe do a little shopping, go for a swim, watch some movies, and spend time together, maybe go out on an actual date tonight for dinner."

"We can do those things, but then we can also spend the other times in bed pouring sweat making passionate love. I think it's going to take you a few days to rest after our time together."

"Wow, you just keep blowing my mind." They finished eating, and Tristan paid the bill and left a nice tip, and they left. They waved at the older couple when they left. They went into town and was walking around. Tristan had been buying stuff for him and her. He had a huge bag carrying it around.

They went back to their rental, and the first thing Rory did was strip her clothes off and went out to the lawn chair. Tristan shook his head and followed her lead. They made love in the lounge chair. Rory straddled him. afterward, they took another shower and curled up on the couch they watched a couple of movies.

They went out to dinner that night, Rory brought a blue dress and wore her flats. Tristan wore jeans and a button-up shirt that looked sexy on him. They went to dinner at a seafood restaurant. They talked and laughed and had a great time. Then they went back to their rental.

They were lying on the patio in a lounge chair, all cuddled up with their pajamas on, looking at the stars. Tristan was rubbing his hands up and down her arms. She liked how everything had gone this weekend.

The Chilton Tristan would have been more worried about getting laid, but the grown-up Tristan enjoyed their lovemaking but was more interested in showing her he cared about her. He had been so romantic and caring the entire trip. She could picture spending her life with Tristan, marrying him, and having kids with him. If only in order to have that life, she wouldn't have to break a man's heart that had been so great to her.

She wondered if Robert was wondering what they were doing or sitting around hoping she would come back to him. He had given her this chance, and for that, she would always be grateful and thankful to him.

Tristan yawned and tried to hide it, but another one came right behind it. She smiled at him, "come on, bible boy, let's go to bed." They both got up and went to the bed. Rory laid down in his arms, and they drifted off to sleep. They had one more night here, then they had to return to New Haven, and she had to make a decision.

She had a two-hour and thirty-minute drive to decide. She had to figure out which man she wanted to be with she could see herself marrying both of them and starting a family with both of them, and she loved both of them. This was going to be the hardest decision of her life she had to make.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 537 26
A fanfiction of the Gilmore Girls, sets five years after Rory graduated Yale and rejected Logan's proposal. Life had took them pretty far before meet...
7.6K 397 70
When Rory graduates from Chilton and starts her college life at Yale, she is going to encounter a few unexpected obstacles. Her high school nemesis i...
43.3K 1.2K 74
Rory has worked on the campaign trail and years later her life seems to be crashing around her when she reconnects with someone from her past. Will s...
19.3K 474 41
Mature content involved read with caution: I do not own the rights to any of these Characters as they are owned by Amy Sherman-Palladino This story t...