๐Ÿ‚The Night We Met. // VeeMar...

By jkbabii00

Mark just lost the love of his life. His days are grey and he can't seem to find happiness again. Vee works i... More

I am not the only traveler.
Who has not repaid his debt.
Iโ€ฒve been searching for a trail to follow again.
Take me back to the night we met.
And then I can tell myself.
What the hell I'm supposed to do.
And then I can tell myself.
Not to ride along with you.
I had all and then
most of you.
some...
and now none of you..
Take me back..
to.. โš ๏ธNueaMark smutโš ๏ธ
the night we met.
I donโ€ฒt know
what I'm supposed to do..
Haunted by..
the ghost of you.
Oh, take me back..
to the night we met.
When the night
And your eyes
were filled with tears
When you had
not touched me yet.
Oh!
Take me back to the night we met
I had all and then
most of you.
โš ๏ธSmutโš ๏ธ
Some and now..
none of you.
Take me back to
the night we met
I don't know ..
what Iโ€ฒm supposed to do
Haunted by
the ghost of you
Take me back toโš ๏ธSMUT !โš ๏ธ
to the night we met

was full of terror.

340 33 4
By jkbabii00

It was the 26th of december and Mark decided that he would visit Nuea on the 30th.

The day he would be gone a whole year.

He didn't went with Mai and Ming yesterday but he knew he needed to go and he wanted to as well.

Mark told himself he needed to buy some candles for this day but in reality, he just needed to prepare.

He walked all the way to the mall, trying to calm down his fast beating heart.

He still had four days but just thinking about Nuea being gone for a whole year made his mind go blank.

He bought some nice candles.

Red - because he knew Nuea loved red.

He also saw a frame and instantly thought of buying it to put a picture of them in it and gift it to him.

Mark tried to ignore the fact that everything he bought was for Nueas grave.

Walking around the mall, without drinking or eating may seem like nothing, but given the circumstances, it was really tiring for the young boy.

He might be fit but on his way back, he was too tired to actually walk all the way home so he got an uber.

Thinking about visiting Nuea all alone made him nervous.

"We arrived sir." The driver said.

Mark payed and walked towards the condo but stopped.

Suddenly he wasn't tired anymore.

He didn't wanted to go back into his condo, alone, doing nothing.

He turned around and decided to take a walk and get something to eat.

He went to the small restaurant, ten minutes from here and ordered some rice with chicken.

Something he ate a hundred times already.

He scrolled through his phone while he waited for it to be ready and when he finally got it, he turned around and his heart instantly dropped.

"Mark."

"Vee.."

The two boys stared at each other.

Neither of them knew what to say since none of them expected their first time seeing each other after everything would be so sudden and most of all - here between all those people.

"What are you doing here?" Mark managed to ask and Vee was about to answer, when another person suddenly talked to Vee.

"Vee, I'll take the- oh sorry I didn't knew you were talking."

Mark felt his heart drop, seeing the beautiful girl at Vee's side.

"It's fine Mina." Vee said with a smile but he turned back to Mark and saw the youngers frown, he instantly stopped smiling.

Vee knew how this must look to Mark, so he thought it would be best to clear up the situation head-on.

"Hey uhm.. could you maybe order. I need to talk to Mark real quick."

The girl nodded and took Vee's wallet but Mark stopped her.

"No, I don't wanna disturb your-"

"Come with me please." Vee interrupted Mark who finally nodded pretty hesitantly and walked with him.

They left the restaurant in hopes to have a bit more privacy.

Vee sighed and turned around to face the other boy.

"How are you ?"

"I'm okay.. Didn't thought that our first time seeing each other again would be like.. this.."

"Like what ?" The older asked confused.

"Well..I didn't mean to..disturb you..two.."

"Disturb ? Mark we're just getting dinner, just like you ?"

Mark looked down.

He knew he had no right to be jealous.

It was his fault that Vee was hurt.

He had his chance with Vee and fucked it up by constantly making him feel worthless.

"Mark ?" Vee said his name and the young one looked up into his eyes.

"Mark, what do you think I am doing here ?"

The brown haired boy took a deep breath.

"I guess you're on a date with-"

"Stop."

"What ?" Mark asked confused.

"I know it's none of my business but you ask-" He began but Vee interrupted him.

"You think I'm on a date ?"

"I mean - I can't blame you-"

"Mark, which part of 'I am in love with you' didn't you understand?"

"Vee..?"

"I told you that I love you. Why the fuck would I go on a date then ?"

"I mean-"

"No, Mark. You know that makes no fucking sense. Listen here, I already told you how much you mean to me. When was the last time ?"

"You want me to answer..?"

"When. Did I. Last tell you ?!"

"On christmas eve."

"Hell yes that's right. That was two days ago. You really think I am such a bitch, going around, telling people that I love them just to go out on dates with other people two days later ?"

"I didn't mean it that way ! I am so sorry."

"You see , I told you I needed time. But I never said that I need that time to get over you. Did I ?"

Mark shook his head no as he fought back the tears.

"Just so you know Mark - Mina is my colleague. We're on our way to pick up food for our group because one of our friend's birthday is today."

The young one just nodded again, not daring to look up.

"Over there in the car - these are my two other colleagues. They're-" Vee stopped himself as he saw Mark silently sobbing.

He didn't say anything.

He just pulled Mark into a hug, leaving the younger boy surprised.

"I didn't mean to yell. I'm sorry."

Mark was sobbing even harder now as he hugged Vee back tightly.

Mark head was resting against Vee's shoulders and his tears fell on the olders shirt.

They stood there for about five minutes, just enjoying the others presence, until Mina cleared her throat.

"The food is ready." She said and Vee nodded without breaking the hug.

"I'll be there in a minute." He said, not letting go of the still crying boy in his arms.

Mina nodded and made her way to the others, giving Mark and Vee some privacy.

"I'm sorry for being jealous."

"It's okay. Don't cry." Vee tried to comfort Mark by gently running his hand over the others head.

"I thought you're out with her because you two looked so close.." He sobbed.

"That's because we're friends for years now Mark."

"I'm sorry !"

"Stop apologizing already." Vee chuckled.

"It's really fine."

Mark tried to calm down as they broke the hug and Vee wiped away his tears.

With a soft smile, Vee tried to signal the young boy that it's okay.

They talked for five more minutes until Mark finally felt ready to let go of Vee.

"You feel better now ?"

The young one nodded with tear stained cheeks.

"I'm sorry for-"

"Mark."

"I-.. Thank you..?"

"Yes ?"

"For.. comforting me."

"See. That's much better than saying sorry for being comforted. You're welcome."

"Why did you do this ?"

"Comforting you ?"

"Yes."

"Oh come on ! How couldn't I ? You and your puppy eyes. Nobody could stand seeing you cry."

"Vee.." Mark giggled and playfully slapped the others shoulder.

"Jokes aside.. I really can't stand seeing the person I like cry. Especially not because of a misunderstanding like this."

Mark nodded, trying to hide his smile and his blushing cheeks.

Vee just smiled at Mark, adoring the youngers flushed expression when he flinched due to a car that was honking.

"I guess your friends wait." The brown haired boy said.

"Yeah I should go no before they kill me over some cold food."

"Okay.. so.."

"I'll text you later, okay?"

"Okay P'.."

"It was nice to see and.. Well..  feel you again."

"It was." Mark giggled.

They both waved at each other before Mark turned around to leave and Vee finally sat down in the car.

"Finally ! Our food is getting cold idiot !"

"Ow, don't talk to him like that. He finally spoke with the boy who broke his heart." Mina said.

"WAIT !" Gun began.

"That's Mark ? I didn't recognize him at all."

"Yes that was him. Now tell me - what did y'all talk about ?"

"Nothing much Mina.."

"He held on to you for dear life !"

"He did ! I mean.. Yeah. Let's go now guys, I don't wanna talk about it now." Vee said with red cheeks.

"Oh oh, someone's deeply in love!" Bar mocked his friend.

"Shut up.."

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Hey guys :)

They finally met again !
Ugh I love this ship so much haha  !

I hope y'all liked this little chapter:)

See you in the next one.

-Jessy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 1.5K 25
One late evening, on his way home, Mark gets a call about a murder and is immediately hooked. The thing is, the case is a little scandalous as it rev...
19.3K 331 16
"why does this only happen to me, when everyone else is happy?" He questioned himself He was heartbroken once again, he fell in love twice and with t...
30.5K 1.6K 19
After his parents death, War only has Win in his life and as an older brother who wants his younger brother to live a decent life, he is willing to d...
89.9K 1.6K 19
It's a fanfiction of the novel and series en of love: love mechanics. I really can't wait till next episode so i am just making a up a scene after ma...