Crazy: In Love With You

Από rainalori

Formally known as "First Glance" Love is beautiful, so passionate and enchanting. but is it really true? is... Περισσότερα

👉Author's Note👈
Chapter 1 - The Handsome Face
Chapter 2 - Talk Till Midnight
Chapter 3 - The Mysterious Big Sister
Chapter 4 - Let's Make A Bet
Chapter 5 - Embarrassing Situation
Chapter 6 - The Truth
Chapter 7 - The Confession At Last
Chapter 8 - His Reaction
Chapter 9 - Confrontation
Chapter 10 - His Call
Chapter 11 - The Wedding
Chapter 12 - Truth Behind The Wedding
Chapter 13 - The Dream
Chapter 14 - The Call
Chapter 15 - He Came At Least
Chapter 16 - He Left
Chapter 17 - He is coming back
Chapter 18 - Sanchita's Anger
Chapter 19 - His Visit
Chapter 20 - You are Humorous
Chapter 21 - Asking Out
Chapter 22 - The Surprise
Chapter 23 - The Journey
Chapter 24 - His Visit
Chapter 25 - Getting Drunk
Chapter 26 - The Surprised Call
Chapter 27 - She Came
Chapter 28 - He Misunderstood
Chapter 29 - Planning For Trip
Chapter 30 - Sameer's Home
Chapter 31 - Surprising Grandmother
Chapter 32 - The News
Chapter 33 - Final Term
Chapter 34 - The New CFO
Chapter 35 - Avoiding Him
Chapter 36 - Meeting Him Officially
Chapter 37 - The Way He Looked
Chapter 38 - I Will Drive You Home
Chapter 39 - Peace Breaker
Chapter 40 - Close For Work
Chapter 41 - Invitation For Party
Chapter 42 - Shopping For The Party
Chapter 43 - Sudden Confession
Chapter 44 - Slamming The Door
Chapter 46 - Irritation
Chapter 47 - Late Night Treat
Chapter 48 - Pretending As Couple For Photoshoot
Chapter 49 - His Plan
Chapter 50 - The Advice
Chapter 51 - His Truth
Chapter 52 - The Past
Chapter 53 - Her Wild Side
Chapter 54 - Ignorance
Chapter 55 - His Persistent
Chapter 56 - It's Hard
Chapter 57 - Awkward
Chapter 58 - His Proposal
Chapter 59 - Surprise Gave Her Heart Attack
Chapter 60 - Darkness Of The Past
Chapter 61 - Sincere Explanation
Chapter 62 - The Shocking Arrangements
Chapter 63 - Forced To Attend
Chapter 64 - The Heated Argument
Chapter 65 - True Friends
Chapter 66 - She Is Little Drunk
Chapter 67 - Waking Up With him
Chapter 68 - Forced Attempt
Chapter 69 - Sunaina's Fear
Chapter 70 - Unexpected Meeting
Chapter 71 - Nandini Escaped
Chapter 72 - Manik's Explanation
Chapter 73 - Aniket's View
Chapter 74 - Clash In The Dinner Date
Chapter 75 - The Uninvited Guests
Chapter 76 - Roumors That Broke Everything
Chapter 77 - A Little Persuasion
Chapter 78 - Bhatt Family Broke The Arrangment
Chapter 79 - Meeting Him Again After Seperation
Chapter 80 - His Promise
Chapter 81 - Another Guests
Chapter 82 - They are....
Chapter 83 - Change Of Heart
Chapter 84 - The New Life

Chapter 45 - The Morning Argument

973 164 11
Από rainalori

The morning sun rays fell through the window while the warm breeze blowing the drapes slightly. Nandini woke up only to find herself sitting on the floor whole her was leaning on the edge of the bed. She don't know when she got sleepy after the long night. She cried a lot. She was trying to move on, leaving the past behind yet, Manik ruined all her plan. The phone on the bed righ showing up with Samara's name.

Nandini reached for the phone and answers it. Before she could utter a word Samara's voice echoed in the other line.

"Nandini, are you alright? I am getting ready for the work. Let me pick you up on the way"

Nandini checked the time and let out a groan. It was 8 already and she have to reach by 9 there.

"It's fine, I can -"

"I am picking you up, don't give me it's fine and okay craps" then the other line died down. Nandini sighed and pulled herself up. She rubbed her face and slowly walked towards the bathroom. She quickly took shower and got ready. She made a hot coffee and hurriedly drank. She was about to grab her bag when her phone rang again.

"I am waiting outside, come down" Samara said in the phone before hanging up. For a moment she didn't let Nandini to speak a word. Nandini sighed again, she don't understand what what Samara is up to. She shook her head. Grabbing her beg she walked towards the door.

Outside Samara was pouting in the car. Yadav glanced at her and frowned "what happened now? Weren't you little harsh on her?"

"What do you know?" Samara glared at him "if I don't do this, she would slap my face with a huge refuse"

"But she just had a huge blow yesterday. You can't expect her to be all good and fine. Give her little space" Yadav argued.

"You are seriously...." Samara rolled her eyes "dint try to reach me. If we let her stay alone in this situation, all she could think was the incident that saddened her. She will never able to get away from it. Is this what you want? If we keep her company, at least even for a few moments she will be able to forget it. I am doing this for her own good"

Yadav couldn't reply. He looked at her in surprise. She was always that happy go girl. But to his surprise she was thoughtful. Today he finally found her as someone who really knows how care when it's time.

"What are you doing here?" Nandini looked at the person in shock. She couldn't believe her eyes. When she opened the door intending to get out she saw him standing here.

Manik don't know how to respond so he rubbed his nap nervously. He was never nervous in his life like today. Not even when he was preparing the big presentation.

"I was going to the work, so I thought I could give you a ride" he made an excuse. He thought of many things but now looking at her his mind was paused, not working at all. So he could only through the excuse he maje at emergency.

Nandini narrowed her eyes "who said I want your ride? What do you think of yourself?"

"Don't take me for wrong. I don't mean any harm" he said shaking his head.

"Whether you mean any harm or not, don't try to outsmart yourself infront of me. You have already done enough damage to my life years ago and now to my reputation in the party. If you have an ounce of humanity please leave me alone" she joined her hand infront of him in anger.

Manik felt helpless. There was a time when this girl infront of him would smile whenever she saw him. She would try to make him happy all the time even if he behaves so rudely towards her. Now she is the same girl standing infront of him, wanting him to leave. At that time, he might didn't show her but he cared, he enjoyed her company, her lovely talks. But how could he tell her this? He knows she will never trust him, not after whatever happened in the past.

He let out a sigh "will you please listen to me? For some moments? Please?" He requested.

"I am not interested, why can't you understand this simple thing?" Nandini yelled "I don't want to argue with you. And let me clear all this things, I don't need your help. So please refrain yourself from showing up infront of me. You already caused enough damage to my reputation, now I don't want my neighbours to think other things seeing us like this"

"That's why I am saying listen to me. We can just talk privately " Manik said without changing his expression. He thought over it, and knew if he doesn't become a little shameless then this girl will never agree.

"Then talk to yourself. I am out of here" Nandini gritted her teeth and locked the door before leaving. Her mood was already frustrated to the point she want to spit fire from her mouth.

Outside Samara and Yadav saw her coming out of the gate. Once she settled in the car Yadav started the car.

"What happened? You looked so angry?" Samara asked.

Nandini looked at her. Her face was still showing anger "some people just don't know how to stop their ridiculous behaviours" she snapped.

"Some people?" Samara couldn't understand at first then her eyes went wide "wait...? You mean CFO...? Manik? Did he visited you?"

Nandini glared at her "do you have to repeat his name?"

"I am sorry, I was surprised " Sabara sighed "god, I was never expecting it. I mean how come he is here?"

"How will I know that? I don't even know where the hell he got my address. Ahh...this is so hateful" Nandini groaned.

"This man" Samara frowned "I firstly thought he was a nice man. But look, he is really shameless. He already caused such a huge chaos in the party but still has the gut to show up at her door. I am so angry"

"We man are like this. We have to little shameless to get what we want" suddenly Yadav blurted out getting pierced by two woman sitting in the car. He let out a curse. He forgot he was not alone. Hell.

"What did you say?" Samara was ready to jump in him. "Who's friend are you to take his side like this?" She gritted her teeth "don't make me kick you out of this running car. I won't be responsible if you get under the tires of some cars"

"Hey, how can you curse me like that?" Yadav was terrified "I was not taking his side. I was just" he scratched his head "I was just talking about man's personality"

"Man my ass. You all are born to be an idiot who knows nothing. First you will behave arrogantly then you will want ther other person to behave good. Aren't you all too demanding. What do you think, you guys only had the arrogance in your blood and we girls are born to becomes your slaves?"

"Where the hell you are taking the topic. How come it reached to this point?" Yadav frowned.

"Oh, I am talking about you man's personality of course. Since you all man are too ignorant to see this truth about yourself, then of course I have to grab it and slap it on your face so that you will see it clearly" Samara mocked.

"Why you....?" Yadav was about to say but stopped in middle when she saw the glares on him. He couldn't fight with them all the way along so he chose to endure till they reach the office.

Samara and Nandini turned their heads to look outside while making a 'humph' sound.

Once they reached the office building Samara and Nandini get out of the car and quickly walked inside leaving Yadav alone. Yadav sighed and cursed himself for messing with them. Man could live happily if they don't mess with girls. This is the best lessons he learnt today for sure.

Iniya met Nandini ik the department. She smiled and asked "how are you feeling?"

Before Nandini could reply Samara beat her "frustrated, that CFO went to meet her in the apartment"

Iniya was surprised "seriously?"

"Yes" Samara nodded "and look the great Yadav took his side lecturing about man thing"

Iniya frowned at her words "what does that even mean?"

"Ask Yadav himself" Sahara huffed. Iniya shook her head and looked at Nandini.

"I know your mood is not good Nandini but you shouldn't forget that this is work place. You have to control your emotions"

Nandini nodded "I know"

"Good, now get ready, boss has called for a meeting. We need to attend it"

Soon everyone gathered in the conference room. All the members of the new project had to attend this meeting. Mr. Dharm glanced around the table then cleared his throat.

"Today's meeting is called for the new project. It's good news, the members working in this project will be going on a business trip in two days. And why we are going is to get the clear view of the project personally to get more ideas to offer. It's not only us but others are going too. From the recent report from the dealers, he seem to quite like the presentation we offered. So if this trip is sucess then it will be another step towards getting this project. Get yourself ready, we will be taking flight in two days"

This news was huge and exciting. Manik looked over Nandini only to see her glare. He smiled inwardly. It's a great chance for him. He could take this chance to mend what was lost.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

829 69 40
Chelsea is a 23 year old young lady, who has been constantly body shamed, to the extent that she has almost loose her confidence and become depressed...
184 12 12
I saw you ... Again. Meeting you again was unexpected. I was so sure that I hated you but as soon as I saw you again, I fell in love with you all ove...
THE MYSTERY DREAMER Από Joy

Εφηβική Φαντασία

10.4K 1.9K 40
[# 88 in TEEN FICTION on 14/3/18.] [#5 in angerissues on 10/05/2018] COMPLETED!!! No matter where you come from, your dreams are always valid. RULE 1...
359K 26.5K 32
Mrs. Nandini Deshpande had a perfect life-a loving and caring husband and a family, who she wasn't directly related to, but who cared for her like th...