The Sun and Her Moon- Remus L...

By bubblegumm1111

The story of two idiots who don't know how to talk about their feelings...... and their even more idiotic fri... More

And so our story begins....
In Which our Protagonist Begins her Adventure
Just a girl and her rabbit against the world
Annoying boys and creepy witches
She's onto us!
Aveline The Liar Rosier
Kiss and Tell
A Little Family Drama
Memories and Woes
Potter the Halloween Fanatic
The Wolf and The Rabbit
Oh November how you make my heart grey
Cinderella and Her Prince
Homecoming Sorrow
A Toast To The Happy Couple
As They Say- Never Meet Your Heroes
Mom Your Embarrassing Me!
I like to think we make an excellent pair
Can I go back to bed please?
Go Fish and Pillow Fights
Mr Casanova
Blushing Cheeks and Secrets
The Tales of the Emotionally Distressed
Oh Spring I adore you
Spring Fling
Don't turn on the lights
the trials of a bride
Am I a real girl or a barbie doll
The Slip Up
What can possibly tear us apart
Strange Talks
Young Love and Big Hearts
In the Sun we trust
Uh oh
Peter check the map!
Never have I ever been kidnapped ?
If we go down we go down together
Sleeping Beauty
No one likes a happy ending
And so the party begins
Is this a fever dream?
I Never Said I has Good Coping Mechanisms
Fake it till you make it
Matilda
Inheritance and weird men
The Story of the Woman of Helios
James Potter Is WHAT?
A Little Respect
August slipped away like a....
Am I growing up?
In which the cards fall
Some communication would be nice
The Minds A Dangerous Thing
Just a Normal Day
Does being crazy run in the family?
Friends :)
Little Miss Steal Ur Girl
what is this- a dog show ?
Smacks
Are We Nothing but Whispers?
Playboy bunnies and confused purebloods
To wear my heart on my sleeve, or bury it in my mind
ummm stfu
Merlin, can we get peace?
its all rainbows and sunshine
little
Alternative Dimensions and Hot Chocolate
Train Rides and Kisses
AAAAA
is it fate, or is it hormones
Life is a Tornado and we are just the wind
Sometimes We are Ass
Arent we Glad Her Parents Are Crazy
James's Big Day
Emotions are Too Much
Mother May I
Children or Spawns of Hell?
The ways of the heart
Letters and Lies
Meetings and birds
Wiplash
Around the corner
cookies and conversation
Flying Doves
Pranks from the grave
!!!!
Growing Pains
Peaceful Study Sessions
The final finals
To bigger and better
I'll die a happy man
Fun times :)
Midnight Chaos
Homecoming
Dots and Dust
Family Vacation
Dealing Cards
lets go
summer breeze
treehouses and kisses
White Dress
parties and brides
Cheers !
Lily WHAT
i can do it with a broken heart
And so the story really begins
Happy ending :)
Guilt always perseveres

SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS

618 22 2
By bubblegumm1111

The man sitting in front of Aveline was about as boring and stuck up as a stick. He was a methodical sort of man, the type who seemed as if he didn't have an ounce of imagination nor human emotion. With his perfectly pressed ministry assigned black suite, the crisp gel in his black hair that made him seem like some sort of plastic male barbie doll.

He had been sitting in front of her for an hour. In a tiny concrete wall with not an ounce of light except the artificial fluorescent light above them, giving Aveline a splitting headache. She was sitting— tied with magical ropes actually— to a wooden chair that creaked every time she readjusted herself. It was the sort of chair that gave you lower back pain, making her want to squirm every five minutes.

She had not said a single word to the man— she could sense his ministry position from the moment he stepped in the room. Showing up with his fancy notebook and list of questions, trying to act like he was a friend.

He was getting slightly annoyed, she could tell. Doing anything to try and get her to talk, though she knew whatever she said would be turned against her in court.

The mere thought of it made her sick.

How was it in less then 24hr she went to school student to a prisoner?

"Listen, Miss Rosier, we can help eachother out here. It's much better if you confess your guilt, and we can work through this together."

Still no response, all he got was the slight clench of her jaw and hunch of her shoulders.

"Merlin!" He snapped, standing up and banging a hand on the table. "You Rosier's are all dramatic little ass holes!"

If Aveline wasn't trying to remain calm she would've laughed.

Though this wasn't exactly a laughing matter. Here she was— a mere 17 years old— arrested on murder chargers

If her mother was here to witness this, she'd be oh so proud.
__________

"SHE WON'T SURVIVE AZKABAN SHE SLEEPS ON SILK BED SHEETS!" Sirius shrieked, running both hands through his hair and pulling, his eyes wide.

After Aveline had been whisked away, the girls friends had been crowded into Mcgonagall's office. The Proffesor telling them all to sit calmly and shutting the door tightly as she rushed away.

The room was tense— Remus sitting in a chair by the fire, gripping it so intensity his knuckles were white. Peter pacing the room with his face a bright red. Sirius absolutely freaking out, standing and ranting and shrieking about how he was going to burn down the entire school.

The girls were there as well— Lily, Marlene, Mary and Dorcas— all equally as stressed to various degrees.

"This is bull shit! Aveline is to fucking smart to spend her life rotting in azkaban!" Sirius snapped. "All it takes is a couple a months and she might as well be dead—"

"Sirius, don't," James warned in a low tone, from where he was sitting. Running a hand through his hair in stress.

"What? I'm the only one being realistic—"

"Your being annoying."

"She won't survive a year—"

"Don't say that!" James hissed, standing up and looking eye to eye with Sirius.

"Sorry not all of us like to live on rainbows and sunshine—

"Enough!" Lily cut in, standing up and grabbing James by the shoulder. Glaring between the two boys. "There are more important things right now, then your hissy little boy fits. Now sit down!"

At once both boys sat down, looking down at the floor like obedient dogs. A tension was thick in the room, so much so no one dared say a word.

Moments later the door opened, Mcgonagall and Dumbledore walking in. They seemed equally as tense, Dumbledore's eyes lacking there usual joyful spark.

"Mr Potter, I have contacted your parents and they are expected to arrive any moment. As for the rest of
you, I need to warn you in the next months you may be contacted by the ministry or prophet to give information on Miss Rosier. You must not say anything. Even a single word can be detrimental to Miss Rosier's freedom. Does everyone understand?" Dumbledore said, his tone low and unforgiving. He looked around, taking in each and every one of them as they nodded there heads. Once he was satisfied he nodded, "You shall all return to your regular scheduled classes. Talk to no one about Miss Rosier on what you might or might not expect."

The group was shuffled out of Mcgonagall's office, just as Mr and Mrs Potter arrived via floo. James got one look at his mothers worried face before the door was shut by Mcgonagall, who wore an apologetic look.

Fleamont and Euphemia Potter loved Aveline Rosier as if she was their own daughter. So it made perfectly logical sense to contact the duo when it came down to it.

There would be a lot of work to be done between now and the day of Aveline's trial if the girl ever hope to see the light of day again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27K 656 36
"𝐢'𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐞, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐢𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬." oc x sirius black; maraude...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
12K 333 11
Davina Euphemia Potter and her brother James Fleamont Potter are Hogwarts mosted beloved duo. 6th year has kicked of with a rocky start for Davina, s...
40.1K 830 52
Ella Barnes is quiet with a timid personality until she befriends the infamous Marauders. She starts to come out of her shell and find herself more...