Dressed As A Cheetah Cub In A...

By LiannQ

Title: 穿成猎豹幼崽在原始种田 Author: Shu Zhi (殊志) Status: Ongoing; Serialized (35 Chapters Free) Description: When Luo... More

1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
163
164
165
166
167
168
169
170
171
172
173
174
175
176

4

2.1K 65 2
By LiannQ

The gathering place of the tribe is not too far from here. Luo Qiu was held by the serval cat Weijian in the nape of his neck. The sound of the wind rang in his ears, and when he managed to open his eyes, he found that the serval cat Wei Jian was running wildly in the snow with the skin of the back of his neck in his mouth, and the sound of the desert cat Meimei, who was left behind, was coming from a distance.

"Mimimi!!!" What are you doing so fast! I can't keep up! Then you send Qiuqiu back to the tribe first! I'll go and see if those two cubs have escaped too!

The desert cat eyebrow shouted in the distance behind him, the long legs of the serval cat Wei Jian moved extremely fast, and held the nape of his neck very firmly, there was no discomfort except for the tightness of the scalp .

Luo Qiu was a little bit blinded by the whistling wind around him, and after getting out of the shadow of the desert cat eyebrow, the serval cat Wei Jian was so fast that he ran out of the afterimage, but she was worthy of what the desert cat eyebrow said The aunt who is best at taking care of cubs, even if she accelerated to this level later, she didn't scratch the nape of the back of the scalp very painfully.

"Chichi..." Luo Qiu yelled weakly, but just as he opened his mouth, he was filled with cold air by the howling winter wind.

Luo Qiu could only close his mouth obediently, and shrunk himself rounder by the way. The four little paws hugged each other tightly, and even tried to bite his tail shrunk forward to hug him a little nervously, but it was a bit short. Only a mouthful of paw hair was bitten.

Forget it, wait for a while for Serval Weijian to reach its destination before continuing to move.

However, it seems that Desert Cat Eyebrow and Serval Cat Wei Jian said that this place is not very far from the tribal gathering place, which is not a very accurate description.

At least Luo Qiu felt that he had probably been running like this for more than ten minutes and hadn't reached the destination. According to the speed of the serval cat, this distance should have been running a long way.

Perhaps for kittens, the unit of distance does not seem to be a specific concept.

The howling wind kept ringing in my ears. After listening to it for a long time, even Luo Qiu's little furry ears were pressed back tightly against his head, and he was a little numb from the cold. Even his little furry face was passing by quickly. It's getting a little cooler under the cold wind.

Luo Qiu was praying that he would reach his destination soon, when the sly cat that had been running wildly stopped suddenly and made a very loud whining sound from its throat.

"woo woo woo woo--!"

Hearing the very angry voice, Luo Qiu was caught off guard by the inertia of being stopped, and the neck held in his mouth remained motionless, but his furry body swung back and forth uncontrollably, like a round pendulum .

There are also some scalp pains that are a little tight.

Just as the serval cat stopped abruptly, there were a few particularly weird screams, like the whining sound from a suppressed throat, which was a bit sharp and unpleasant.

Luo Qiu couldn't turn his head with the nape of his neck in his mouth. He opened his eyes and moved his head curiously, and the thing that made the sound slowly appeared in Luo Qiu's sight without leaving any secrets.

It's the second brother of Prairie! hyena!

The two hyenas lowered their heads, bared their teeth and yelled inexplicably towards the serval cat with its cubs in its mouth. They slowly flicked the snow under their feet with their dog paws, and then slowly approached.

Serval Cat Wei Jian thumped in his heart. What he was afraid of after the war was that these bandits would take the opportunity to harass the tribe. He didn't expect them to appear so soon!

Sure enough, the group of naked cats joined forces with these bandits, otherwise they wouldn't have gotten the news so quickly!

The serval cat was holding the cub in its mouth, and it never dared to let go of its vigilance. The two hyenas obviously came prepared. When I came back alone, these two hateful things suddenly came forward.

I'm afraid they have already ambushed here!

The serval cat blew its hair and lowered its body to make a threatening sound, while observing the surroundings with its eyes. This place is still some distance away from the tribe. Even if it calls for rescue now, it will take a certain amount of time. Serval cat Wei Jian can She is sure to outpace the two hyenas and drag them down in battle, but the current situation is that she still has a weak cub here, which greatly reduces her ability to deal with danger.

Serval cat Wei Jian stared at the two hyenas circling around, moved his eyes, and finally decided to give it a go. As the saying goes, a mother is strong. Although there is no such famous saying in this world, the serval with cubs in its mouth On the contrary, the cat is full of fighting spirit. Maybe she would run away and report back to the tribe when she met two such muscular hyenas on the flat road, but now she wants to fight this hateful hyena that she has hated for several years. The thing scratched his face fiercely!

She has long wanted to do this!

The two hyenas surrounded the serval with their hair drooping and barking strangely, as if they were mocking. They concluded that the Talon Tribe was understaffed after a few days of fighting, and the rescue did not come so quickly, so it was more like harassment Picking up the leak, killing one is counted as one, even if the cat meat is not so delicious, in the winter covered by heavy snow, you will not think there is too much food.

Serval cat Wei Jian could figure out what these two hateful things were thinking with the tip of her tail, so she saw the right moment, jumped the cub in her mouth, shook her head with force, and moved her mouth The cubs in it were thrown out of the encirclement.

And Luo Qiu, who was still nervous about what to do next, felt himself drawing an arc in the sky before he could react. With a bang, it landed in the snow next to it, smashing a small hole.

Luo Qiu, who was thrown by the parabola, landed on his buttocks in a daze. Although it didn't hurt very much, he fell into the snow pit and waved his four short claws in a panic for a while, unable to turn over.

He did understand that the aunt serval cat's loud shout was telling him to run away quickly and leave her alone.

So after a short period of daze, Luo Qiu quickly performed a leopard-style carp jerk, twisted his snow-covered kitten's butt, like a glutinous rice cake half covered with icing sugar, and squeaked on the spot Turned over, and then saw the slender aunt serval in the distance, whining, chasing the nearest hyena very fiercely, rushing over and scratching the dog's face.

Luo Qiu was thrown far away and could hear the sound of the cat's paws hitting the dog's face. Probably the two hyenas didn't think that the serval cat was not suitable for melee combat, and its body was just a small cheetah.

The big and small felines suddenly chased the dog like a chicken blood, so another hyena had to step forward to help, but they were not as good as the serval cats, which were light and slender, and the serval cats dodged to the full point, killing a hyena After scratching the flower in the face, he turned around and scratched the ear of another hyena, and the dog hairs were floating in the air.

These just happened between lightning and flint. After Luo Qiu pulled himself out of the snow pit, he was very self-aware that if he was currently small in size, if he went up to help, it would only add to the chaos. The fatal weakness, not to mention the chance of escape is bought by Aunt Serval in one fight. Although Aunt Serval seemed to have the upper hand at the beginning, it was also because Aunt Serval caught the two hyenas by surprise. I was caught off guard, and when the two hyenas came back to their senses, they would definitely turn around and bite him to death!

This is the hyena known as the second child in the grassland. Even an adult cheetah would not dare to fight with them.

So he struggled for a while, Luo Qiu gritted his teeth and turned around quietly and started running wildly.

No matter what, I can only pray that it is deep winter now, and the serval is much lighter in size. If we run for our lives on the snow in the later stage, the two hyenas will not be able to catch up!

It's still important to escape!

Behind him came the sound of cats and dogs fighting fiercely, as well as the sound of Aunt Serval Cat calling for rescue from distant tribes from time to time. Accompanied by these sounds, Luo Qiu kept running with his head buried in his head, and the wheezing little plush ball was like It is an accelerated peanut glutinous rice, and in the process of running, it has learned belly skiing without a teacher. When it is tired, the four small paws are vigorously put together on the side of the body, and then kicked on the back feet and continued to paddle directly against the belly. Go out a few meters away.

Luo Qiu ran desperately, and the result was very gratifying, no, Happy Cat.

Not long after, they had fled far away, and the sound of fighting could no longer be heard behind them.

Luo Qiu didn't dare to stop. After all, he was running with four short paws, and the two hyenas were both adults. It was easy to catch up to his stunted little cheetah cub.

So he just stopped briefly to identify the direction, and after finding that he was not getting farther and farther away from the distant mountain, he continued to run as fast as paddling with his four short paws upside down.

I don't know how long he ran, but Luo Qiu stopped when he was so tired. After smelling the smell in the air, he felt that there was no danger, so he stepped on his little paws and ran under a pine tree to rest.

Because he has been running violently, Luo Qiu almost feels like he is going to become an adult cheetah chasing antelope in the documentary, is he about to become a lightning bolt? It's a pity that he is at most like a fluffy ball that is speeding up, but he also has the shadow of a future adult cheetah, and he is already running much, much faster than ordinary kitten cubs.

Luo Qiu leaned back against the thick pine tree trunk, opened his mouth slightly, with the tip of his pink tongue poking out a little bit of rapid breathing, and the whole fluffy ball heaved and fell, obviously exhausted.

And Luo Qiu's small brown head was also faintly wafting some heat, as if the glutinous rice stuffed with peanuts had been steamed, exuding sweet heat.

After resting for a while, Luo Qiu didn't plan to stay here for a long time. There were still pursuers behind him. As long as he ran around this mountain, he would always be within the surrounding territory of the tribe, so Luo Qiu was not afraid of getting lost. He continued to drive, but at a slightly slower speed. He chose a somewhat tortuous way of running, and planned to surround the road in the gradually emerging pine forest, hoping to temporarily confuse the chasing guys behind him.

But as they walked, Luo Qiu was a little puzzled. When they first came out of the cave, even though their house was at the junction of the mountain and the grassland, the plants were not so lush, and even after the snow fell, they were still a little bare. In the distant forest, there will also be a lot of bird calls and other sounds.

But in this piece of gradually emerging pine forest, it is extremely quiet, and even the singing of birds is very rare.

Logically speaking, shouldn't there be more birds in places with more trees?

Luo Qiu sniffed the air, but didn't smell any dangerous smell, but he still walked vigilantly for a while and stopped to observe. After all, this world is still full of dangers, and Luo Qiu also believed in his sixth sense. .

"Crack..."

The warm yellow paws stepped on the snow and made a crackling sound, which was very clear in this somewhat silent pine forest. Luo Qiu was walking, and suddenly there was a sound around him, and he was so scared that he turned his head and turned around. Look, I found that it was just the sound of the wind blowing off the snow accumulated on the pine branches and leaves, and falling to the ground.

So Luo Qiu breathed a sigh of relief, and as the distance to the pine woodland got deeper and deeper, the sound of the wind blowing the snow on the pine trees and falling down happened frequently, but Luo Qiu began to unconsciously relax his vigilance , until the last time I heard the sound of snow being shaken off the pine tree, it was nothing more than shaking my furry ears without looking back.

So he didn't pay attention to a moving white figure flickering past in the distance.

It wasn't until Luo Qiu was walking that he caught off guard and smelled a very strange smell. Just as he was about to sniff it carefully to identify whether it was dangerous, he heard a sudden sound that almost scared him to death right in front of him. The roar of the tiger.

"Aww!!!"

"boom!"

The roar of the tiger was deafening, as if it was engulfed by the thunder in the summer rainstorm, it came majesticly, and the cub Luo Qiu was frightened and froze on the spot, jumped back with a bang and squatted in the snow, Not daring to move.

And the snow on almost all the surrounding pine trees was shaken by the roar of the tiger, and the sound of brushing was set off by the strong roar of the tiger, as if it was raining knives.

This roar of the tiger was far more shocking than the roar of the tiger heard by Luo Qiu in the earth's zoo, as if the sound itself was wrapped in the shadow of swords and swords, and the bloody smell was extremely suffocating.

Luo Qiu's whole brownish-yellow fluffy ball exploded and its hair looked like a chestnut. Although his muscles were stiff, he couldn't help shivering. He desperately wanted to tell himself to run, but the roar of a tiger sounded like blood. Just like suppressing him, he was directly crucified in place.

It's over - it's going to be cold!

The tiger will treat it like a kitten biscuit and eat it with its head snapped off!

Maybe you don’t need to remove the head, just take a bite——!

Luo Qiu frantically wanted to move his small body, but it was a pity that he couldn't live up to it, and kept his original posture of squatting in the snow pit without moving.

After working hard for a long time, Luo Qiu could only close his eyes and wait sadly for his own death.

All of a sudden, there was a familiar wailing sound from the side, followed by a warm body suddenly appearing and pressing down on top of his head, pressing him tightly in the snow without showing a bit, it should be He covered him directly with his body, and then the owner of the voice kept yelling at something very intensively, as if explaining something.

Luo Qiu was almost crushed by a certain Mount Tai all of a sudden, and then he sniffed out a familiar smell in his somewhat suffocating breath.

It's Papa Ban! ! !

Luo Qiu blinked excitedly, and the body that was originally frozen seemed to be warmed by the sudden temperature of Papaban's body, and he was able to move. But Papa's pressure was so tight that Luo Qiu had a hard time breathing. The tip of his nose was scratched by the fluff that fell down and the snowflakes scattered from the snow below, and he sneezed several times in an itchy way.

"Awwhhhhhh-"

After Papaban on his body kept saying something, he finally took a deep breath after a while, and Luo Qiu could feel the pressure of the inflated leopard belly even when he was pressed under his belly. The feeling of going down and coming back.

"Crack, click..."

Papaban raised his belly and lowered his head to lick the cub that was crushed in the snow pit, licking it back and forth in a circle, making a clicking sound as he stepped on the surrounding snow.

Luo Qiu was licked again by a familiar face, and it took him a long time to free himself from under the mouth of kissing Papaban. With his limbs upturned and his belly exposed, he took a good look at Papaban above his head, and then fiercely I breathed a sigh of relief.

Although Papaban looked a little bit fried in some places, overall he was not injured, and his body still smelled very fresh, indicating that the two of them should be together recently.

It's just a bloody smell...

Luo Qiu didn't want to think about bad things, and seeing Papaban's spirited appearance, he could only suppress his thoughts.

I finally got to see my parents, but luckily everything was fine.

Luo Qiu turned over and crawled out of the snow pit. As soon as his head came out, he saw thicker bushes intersecting with tall pine trees in the distance, and a big black and white tail thicker than his head flashed past. Pass.

At a glance, Luo Qiu looked like it was the tip of a tiger's tail.

Judging by the thickness and fluffy and smooth hair, it looks like a huge tiger. If Luo Qiu had been going as usual, he might have pulled out his camera and snapped a quick shot. After all, he really likes tigers, overlords of beasts. There was a bit of a psychological shadow, and he shrank under Papaban's furry belly behind him reflexively.

Although tigers are beautiful, there are no cages in this world, so it is better not to see them again in the future.

Luo Qiu gasped for a few times with lingering fear, and because of these movements, he could smell the bloody feeling in the distant smell of the cold winter wind.

Was the tiger injured?

This thought briefly flashed across Luo Qiu's mind, and then disappeared quickly.

No matter how much he has, the tiger scared him a lot just now. Although he didn't know if Papaban knew the tiger or what he said, the first impression was indeed a bit bad.

But this made Luo Qiu notice one thing, that is, it seems that the parents seem to have two sets of language systems. No wonder sometimes the meowing and meowing that Papaban and Daddy talk to each other are sometimes understandable, and sometimes Can't understand again.

And when I came out this time, the desert cat Auntie Mei and Auntie the Serval Cat both spoke two languages ​​at the same time, and in addition to the one-sided conversation between Papaban and this mysterious big tiger just now, it was even more so. Let Luo Qiu confirm this matter.

The fluffy face of the little leopard cub thinking about something is full of seriousness, and it looks very cute, but this does not prevent the father and son from meeting each other. After Papaban misses the warmth of the fur, his heart quickly cools down like Like meat that had been frozen in the snow for ten years, he raised his furry paws that were as big as his own cub's head, and beat the disobedient cub on the head several times.

"Bang! Bang! Bang!"

"Aww!"

Why did you run out by yourself, you little bastard!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 278 14
https://m.shubaow.net/266/266940/ Author: Golden Song Iron Horse Category: BL doujin Release time: 2022-11-10 Latest: Chapter 138 (2) BL finished 484...
30.5K 1.1K 11
The werewolves were supposed to find their mate by specialized smell from their respective mates when their turn to right full ages. Kuroba's family...
38.5K 718 11
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278036/ Author: Tulip Nagao Category: BL doujin Release time: 2023-03-10 Latest: Chapter 100 is over BL finished 199,000 Ya...
67.8K 2.1K 148
Title:黑化boss有毒[快穿] Author:半妖的风情 After Xu Fuhuan died, he was bound by the system to enter other worlds to eliminate the blackening value of the black...