ROSES & THORNS

By Aura_Swan

Isabelle Rose Edward is your charming, beautiful and kind yet clever, witty and confident 23-year-old English... More

- S Y NO P S I S -
a e s t h e t i c s
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 1 0 -
- 1 1 -
- 1 2 -
- 1 3 -
- 1 4 -
- 1 5 -
- 1 6 -
- 1 7 -
- 1 8 -
- 1 9 -
- 2 0 -
- 2 1 -
- 2 2-
- 2 3 -
- 2 4 -
- 2 5 -
- 2 6 -
- 2 7 -
- 2 8 -
- 2 9 -
- 3 0 -
- 3 1 -
- 3 3 -
- 3 4 -
- 3 5 -
- 3 6 -
- 3 7 -
- 3 8 -
- 3 9 -
- 4 0 -
- 4 1 -
- 4 2 -
- 4 3 -
- 4 4 -
- 4 5 -
- 4 6 -
- 4 7 -
- 4 8 -
- 4 9 -
- 5 0 -
- 5 1 -
- 5 2 -
- 5 3 -
- 5 4 -
- 5 5 -
- 5 5 -
- 5 6 -
- 5 7 -
- 5 8 -
- 5 9 -
- 6 0 -
- 6 1 -
- 6 2 -
- 6 3 -
- 6 4 -
- 6 5 -
- 6 7 -
- 6 8 -
- 6 9 -
- 7 0 -
- 7 1 -
- 7 2 -
- 7 3 -
- 7 4 -
- 7 5 -
- 7 6 -
- 7 7 -
- 7 8 -
- 7 9 -
- 8 0 -
- 8 1 -
- 8 2 -
- 8 3 -
- 8 4 -
- 8 5 -
- 8 6 -
- 8 7 -
- 8 8 -
- 8 9 -

- 6 6 -

1.3K 36 0
By Aura_Swan

Blinding sunlight is what wakes me up from the best sleep I've had in days as I try to stretch across the bed.

Keyword being 'try'.

The weight around me starts to make itself known as I squint my eyes to clear my vision and look around me, my eyes meeting Adam's neck, where I suppose my face was buried.

His large arms were wrapped around my waist, holding me close to him in a tight grip, as if he was afraid I'd run away if he let go.

I observed his calm and relaxed features carefully, taking my time as I traced my fingers along his face, his jaw, his lips, his nose and finally cupping his cheek, I pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

I hear him sigh as his arms tighten around me, pulling me impossibly closer to him and a small smile pulls at his lips, his hair messy and tousled and so sexy.

"Adam?" I call out to him softly to which he doesn't respond so I try to pry his arms off of me gently, careful not to wake him up but he clearly has other plans when a small grunt leaves his mouth.

"Stay." He calls out, his voice groggy and so cute, making me sigh while I play with his hair.

"We have work Adam." I whisper to which he groans in annoyance and snuggles deeper into me, burying his face in my hair and taking a deep breath.

"Fuck work and I'll fuck you all day long, promise." He says again, causing a small gasp to leave my lips as my eyes widen at his words, a blush coating my cheeks.

"Adam!" I chastise when his hands trail down towards my lower back, drawing small circles on my skin in a soothing way.

"What?" He asks innocently, his eyes finally opening to meet mine, an amused smile on his face.

"I thought we had a deal. Just for the night, remember?" I reminded him and he rolled his eyes.

"Forget the deal." He said and I raised an eyebrow at him.

"So you give up that easily?" I asked him to which he scoffed.

"As if. You're the one who can't resist me, darling. I'm doing you a favor." He said smugly, and now it was my turn to scoff.

"A favor? Really Adam? You're the one who can't keep his sticky paws to himself because you just have to assert your dominance any time you see me with any man." I stated as a matter of fact and he huffed.

"Because they want what's mine." He said with frustration.

"I'm not an object." I stated and pushed him away from me, although he let me go rather reluctantly.

"Fine. Can we continue our deal after taking a shower?" He propped himself up on his elbow, his eyes scanning me head to toe as I stood wearing his dress shirt from last night.

"No. And we're not showering together." I said walking over to the bathroom when he pouted at me in an adorable way.

"Please?" He asked innocently but I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p' when he huffed and jumped off the bed, walking over to me in two large strides.

"Then the deal doesn't start until we walk into the office." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him, causing him to do the same, neither of us backing down.

I realized he wouldn't listen to me anyway so I sighed and shook my head.

"Fine." I said grabbing my bathrobe and heading towards the bathroom, Adam following me like a lost puppy.

Once I had entered the bathroom I turned to close the door, only to bump into Adam's chest.

"What are you doing here?" I sighed heavily and hung my bathrobe, giving him a pointed look when he smirked, crossing his arms over his chest.

Hot.

I forced my eyes to stay on his, which was very hard to be honest the way his body was screaming at me to take just a look. Just a peek.

"Taking a shower, what else?" He said innocently and I rolled my eyes.

"Out, Adam. Or the deal will start now." I warned him, causing him to huff like a child and muttered something under his breath.

"Fine. Suit yourself, you're missing on great shower sex by the way." He said with a smirk, making my cheeks heat up instantly as I bit my lip, his eyes following my action and darkening considerably.

"But I don't think you dislike the idea very much, now do you?" He said, his smirk growing wider when he started to walk towards me. I took a step back on instinct until my back hit the sink and he was only an inch away from me.

"Do you want that baby?" He asked me, his hand reaching up to cup my cheek and I leaned into his touch on instinct, my eyes closing momentarily as a sigh of contentment escaped my lips.

"I'll take that as a yes." He said huskily and with a grin on his face, making my eyes snap open suddenly but before I could say anything, I was picked up swiftly and thrown over his shoulder, a squeal leaving my lips.

"Adam! Put me down!" I hit his back repeatedly but he was like a wall, not feeling anything at all. If anything, my hands had started to hurt.

He put me down in the shower and reached out for the shirt I was wearing, looking at me first for approval. I bit my lip and nodded slowly, his hands reaching out and unbuttoning the few buttons I had closed.

Pushing it off my shoulders, he threw the shirt aside, leaving me completely naked in front of him while his eyes ran over my body.

I heard him suck in a sharp breath and curse before he took off his boxers, all the while keeping his eyes on me and making me blush even more under his intense gaze.

He stepped in the shower, towering above me and turned on the water which fell like warm rain on our bodies, relaxing my tense muscles immediately as I sighed in relief.

"Good?" He asked, his never leaving mine as the water sprayed and drenched us.

"Yes." I whispered back, steam filling the space around us as we seemed to get lost in each other's eyes, none of us making any moves whatsoever.

Our staring contest was broken when I saw Adam's jaw clench tightly, his eyes snapping shut tightly as he released a shaky breath.

"Adam? Are you okay?" I asked him, my hand reaching out to touch his arm when he growled and I was suddenly pushed back against the cold wall, a yelp leaving my mouth when the cold tiles sent a jolt of electricity through my warm body.

"No. I'm not okay." He said, his eyes still closed as he seemed to be trying to calm down his breathing.

"What's wrong?" I cupped his cheek softly and heard him sigh before he shook his head.

"You. That's what's wrong." He grunted, making me frown.

"Me?" I asked in disbelief when he sighed deeply.

"Fuck Rose, you're driving me crazy. Making me feel things I've never felt before and it's so damn addicting. You're addicting. Your kiss is addicting, your body is addicting, your smile, your eyes, it's all so fucking addicting." He rasped out, my heart beating uncontrollably as I stared at him with wide eyes.

"And now all I want to do is fuck you hard while you scream my name." He gritted out when suddenly I was swiftly turned around, gasping when I felt his hot lips press down on my neck, where he started to suck harder.

"And I'm marking you mine like I did last night baby, because you're all mine. Forever." He rasped out against my ear, nibbling on my earlobe when I felt his erection press against me.

"This might hurt darling." He gave my neck a kiss and before I knew it, he had thrusted into me, my back arching suddenly at the swift contact as a gasp escaped my lips in surprise.

It did hurt because I was so sore from last night but as he began moving, the pain gradually subsided and gave way to pleasure.

"So fucking tight." He rasped, placing a trail of kisses on my neck as he pounded into me mercilessly, my moans and his grunts drowning away in the sound of the water that fell on our bodies like a soft caress, a stark contrast to the way he was pounding into me.

"God I love you so much." I heard his voice beside my ear as he kissed my neck, making me freeze into place immediately and still, my blood running cold as realization dawned on me.

He loves me.

No, it can't be. It must be a mistake. Yeah, that's it, a mistake. A slip of the tongue because we're both out of it right now.

Definitely.

As he continued to move inside me, I couldn't help but clutch tighter on to our intertwined hands on the wall before he tipped my head back to meet my lips in a passionate kiss, my stomach tightening as a familiar feeling overcame me.

"I'm-.. I'm about to come Adam." I said breathlessly, his own movements becoming slower and I figured he must be close as well.

"Shit." He muttered, our bodies pressed together as with one final thrust, I came along with him, both of us breathing heavily while we rode out our orgasm.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it?" He spoke to me in a teasing way as he pulled out of me and turned me around to face him.

"I suppose not." I whispered, a small smile playing on his lips while I searched his eyes to see if he meant those words.

Did he?

"I love you." He whispered softly before pressing his lips onto mine because I stood there speechless, just gaping at him.

When he pulled away, our foreheads rested against each other as guilt started to settle inside my chest because I didn't say those words back to him, and I felt absolutely awful about it.

Shit, what now?

"I can practically see all the cogs and wheels turning in your head." He chuckled a little while I just stood there speechless.

"You-... I-... What...?" I uttered absolute nonsense and momentarily saw the disappointment and hurt flash in his eyes for a brief moment before he masked it with a smile.

"It's okay darling. I know you're not ready yet to say those words to me. Just know that I will wait for you, no matter how long it takes, but I had to say it. It's been eating at me for a while now." He said smiling sheepishly and I nodded, gulping hard.

"I'm sorry Adam I-... I'm just not ready..." I whispered the last part, trailing off when he shook his head and lifted my chin to meet his gaze. 

"I know baby, and like I said, I'll wait for you. But I love you, Isabelle Rose Edward, I love you more than I can comprehend. More than I thought I could." He said, pulling me closer to him before chuckling.

"Although I wasn't meant to say it while I was buried inside you, in the shower." He stated, a pink color tinging my cheeks as I averted my gaze from his and bit my lip when I head his deep and low chuckle.

"You look so adorable when you blush. And I'm glad I'm the one who does that to you." He said, pressing his lips once more onto mine firmly before pulling away.

"Now, let's do what we actually came here to do, yeah?" He said grabbing the shampoo bottle and I nodded when he massaged my hair and washed it, me doing the same for him.

"Just so you know, the deal isn't off." I reminded him once we were out of the shower to which he smirked.

"I know darling." He winked at me, his towel hanging low on his lips as he sauntered off towards the closet, leaving me a flustered mess once again.

God I'm pathetic.

Shaking my head in utter shame, I took out my own clothes and put them on, Adam's words playing in my head like a broken record.

"God I love you so much."

"I love you."

"I'll wait for you."

"I love you more than I can comprehend."

Smiling to myself, I got ready as a blush coated my cheeks.

I'll say those words to you too someday.

I promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 12.5K 42
~The story revolves around a tale as old as time. The beauty and the beast, pain and passion~ ~Raizel Deluca~ ~Coral Thompson~ Two very different an...
1.1K 885 58
In a world where devotion and love clash, Ella Smith finds herself at a fork in the road. Driven by her need to provide for her family, she sets out...
898K 26.7K 30
Adeline Ember Jules- A 25 year old woman who has just finished university for design and business. Waiting for a full time job she currently work...
9.4M 287K 74
Heather Drake is a 22 year old who is hiding from her past and trying to start a new life in California. She is going to be starting with a new caree...