ROSES & THORNS

By Aura_Swan

Isabelle Rose Edward is your charming, beautiful and kind yet clever, witty and confident 23-year-old English... More

- S Y NO P S I S -
a e s t h e t i c s
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 1 0 -
- 1 1 -
- 1 2 -
- 1 3 -
- 1 4 -
- 1 5 -
- 1 6 -
- 1 7 -
- 1 8 -
- 1 9 -
- 2 0 -
- 2 1 -
- 2 2-
- 2 3 -
- 2 4 -
- 2 5 -
- 2 6 -
- 2 7 -
- 2 8 -
- 2 9 -
- 3 0 -
- 3 1 -
- 3 3 -
- 3 4 -
- 3 5 -
- 3 6 -
- 3 7 -
- 3 8 -
- 3 9 -
- 4 0 -
- 4 1 -
- 4 2 -
- 4 3 -
- 4 4 -
- 4 5 -
- 4 6 -
- 4 7 -
- 4 8 -
- 4 9 -
- 5 0 -
- 5 1 -
- 5 2 -
- 5 3 -
- 5 4 -
- 5 5 -
- 5 5 -
- 5 6 -
- 5 7 -
- 5 8 -
- 5 9 -
- 6 0 -
- 6 1 -
- 6 2 -
- 6 3 -
- 6 5 -
- 6 6 -
- 6 7 -
- 6 8 -
- 6 9 -
- 7 0 -
- 7 1 -
- 7 2 -
- 7 3 -
- 7 4 -
- 7 5 -
- 7 6 -
- 7 7 -
- 7 8 -
- 7 9 -
- 8 0 -
- 8 1 -
- 8 2 -
- 8 3 -
- 8 4 -
- 8 5 -
- 8 6 -
- 8 7 -
- 8 8 -
- 8 9 -

- 6 4 -

1.3K 35 0
By Aura_Swan

- I S A B E L L E - E D W A R D -

When we reached the penthouse, Adam had tried to put his arm around my waist but then pulled back suddenly as if I would burn him, probably remembering we had a deal.

Sucks like shit, I tell you.

"You nearly lost." I told him with a sly smile once we had entered the penthouse, to which he smirked.

"But I didn't." He reminded me, making me roll my eyes.

You'll give in sooner or later, trust me.

"Yeah right." I mumbled, walking with him up towards the bedroom where he started to take off his blazer.

He then loosened his tie, tossing it on the couch while I watched mesmerized as he started to unbutton his dress shirt, revealing his toned muscles.

Unconsciously, I gulped, my eyes drifting off to Adam's dancing with amusement as a smirk pulled on his lips.

"Enjoying the view love? You can stare all you want, because I'm all yours. And you can touch too, if you'd like." He said smugly as I forced my eyes away from his and rolled my eyes.

"You wish." I said, taking off my own blazer and setting it aside.

"How about we make it real challenging? More... fun? And we'll see who'll give in first." I heard Adam's voice call out as I walked back into the room, raising an eyebrow at him in question.

"Challenging how?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him when his smirk grew wider.

"You, me and the hot tub. What'd you say?" He asked, his voice getting lower and huskier at the end as images of a nearly naked Adam flashed before my eyes, making me gulp.

Now that was hot.

"O-okay." I answered, hating the fact that I stuttered which only added to his confidence when he came even closer to me, his hot breath fanning my face.

"Good. I'll see you up there then." He said before walking away in his pants only, leaving me a flustered mess behind.

Shit, now what?

I quickly walked over towards the closet, sifting through my drawers for something to wear when a black bikini I bought with Jane once passed my mind.

I looked deeper for it and emerged victorious, a grin on my face as I scanned the new bikini, the tag still attached as I pried it off.

He won't know what hit him.

Quickly walking over to the bathroom, I put it on and fluffed my hair up a bit, giving it a wilder look and added some lip gloss to to my lips. 

With a satisfied smile on my face, I put on my silky black robe and walked out of the bathroom, heading towards the hot tub on the roof I had discovered two days ago when I was exploring the penthouse because I was bored.

On reaching the designated area, I slid open the glass doors that led outside, giving me a view of the New York skyline at dusk while pink and white clouds floated by with a gentle chilly breeze that made me shudder.

And in front of me, steam erupted from a large pool while my eyes scanned the devilishly handsome man sitting in it completely relaxed, his naked chest visible while his arms rested at the edges of the pool.

Kill me now.

His head was slightly tipped up while he watched me with hooded eyes that scanned my body as he sat up straighter.

"Come on in love." He said with the hint of a smirk playing on his lips when he noticed me eyeing his wet torso as water dripped down his body, his hair wet and slicked back while some strands carelessly fell on his forehead.

Talk about hot.

I gave him a sly smile, tugging at the fastenings of my robe before letting it drop on the cold tiled floor, watching as Adam's mouth fell open, his jaw literally dropping as I walked closer to him seductively.

His eyes darkened considerably when he gulped unconsciously, his eyes hungrily raking over my body as pure adoration swirled in his eyes, along with desire. So much of it, and an emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"Enjoying the view love? You can stare all you want, because I'm all yours. And you can touch too, if you'd like." I mocked him, using his own words against him which he had used on me earlier.

He grinned mischievously, his eyes shining as I stepped into the pool slowly and lowered my body in, a small moan escaping my lips when my muscles relaxed as soon as my body was halfway in.

God this is good.

"I know you're mine darling, all mine." He said huskily, his eyes watching me intently like a hawk while his jaw clenched tightly.

Yours.

"And I better not make any noises if I were you. Wouldn't want to give me the wrong idea, now do we?" He said, his head tilting slightly as he judged my blushing face before I grinned at him.

"What if I do want to give you the wrong idea?" I asked sweetly, a smile plastered on my face as I ran my nails down my neck and chest, all the way to my stomach before dragging them all the way up my body once again.

His eyes followed my every movement like a hawk, his jaw clenching continuously, and his eye twitching slightly as his lips pursed into a thin line.

"Then that won't end well darling. You don't want to know what I want to do with you right now." He gritted, the words forced as they came out of his mouth, causing my smile to grow wider.

"Oh but I'd love to know Adam. Tell me, what would you do to me?" I asked, inching closer to him till we were only a few inches away, our bodies nearly touching when he brought one of his hands up and grabbed the front of my neck, his grip giving me immense pleasure.

You lost darling.

"I'd grab you by the waist and drag you back to my bed, stripping you of this flimsy piece of cloth that's barely covering anything." He said.

His words coming out forced as his fingers tugged at my bikini strap before he let go, the sound of the thin piece of cloth slapping against my skin echoing around us and turning me on even more.

"And then what?" I asked in a sultry tone, watching as his face came close to mine, our lips nearly touching.

"I'd fuck you so hard all of New York would hear you scream darling. And even then, I won't rest until all you say is my name, and nothing else." He grunted, making me clench my thighs at his possessiveness when my hand settled gently on his chest, slowly moving down until it stopped right above his boxers.

"That's it?" I asked, suddenly feeling bolder when I ran my hand over his hard length, making me want him so much when he growled a bit, our bodies bow flushed together.

"No, darling. You think that's it? It's only the beginning because I'll be fucking you every single second of every fucking minute of every fucking day." He rasped, his hard length pressing hard onto my core, causing a breathy moan to leave my lips.

"Do you want that?" He asked, his eyes searching mine before he dipped his head into my neck and started placing soft kisses there. I tilted my head to give him better access and felt him smirk against my skin.

"You want that baby? Tell me you want me as much as I want you, every fucking second." he murmured against my skin, leaving goosebumps in his wake as I fumbled with a coherent response.

"Y-yes Adam, I want you. So much." I whispered, my voice coming out breathless as if I'd run a marathon when he hummed against me.

"Tell me what you want baby, and I'll give it to you." His voice was a soft murmur, his breath hot as a shudder made its way down my spine, my hands gripping his shoulder tightly while he assaulted my neck.

"I want you Adam, I want you to fuck me. Hard." I uttered, the words hanging around us in the dead atmosphere when his lips detached from my neck as he pulled away to look into my eyes, his own brimming with desire.

"Your wish is my command." He said, his lips finally crashing on mine as I felt a dam of emotions break, my legs wrapping around his waist and his arms holding me secure while my hands tugged at his hair.

"Told you you couldn't resist me." I whispered between the kisses, feeling his smirk against my lips when he hummed, devouring me hungrily.

"It was the other way round, my love." He replied, panting as he made his way to my neck, sucking and biting, causing moans to escape my mouth.

"You touched me first." I whispered breathless.

"You asked me to fuck you." He replied, making me roll my eyes.

"You asked me to ask you." I reminded him, gasping when he sucked at my sweet spot and earning a deep chuckle from him.

"Then the deal's off, for tonight only." He said pulling away and looking into my eyes intensely.

"Just for tonight." I whispered.

"Just for tonight." He repeated, already getting out of the water with me still in his arms as our lips collided once again in a frenzy, drowning away all other thoughts as he carried me towards the bedroom.

Just for tonight, the deal's off darling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753K 25.6K 37
Bianca Mendoza is a 21 year old black girl who is independent, stubborn, and out of the party life she never dated and she's not planning to. Adria...
2.4K 254 35
In the fast paced corporate world, Lucas Knight is the founder and CEO of THE KNIGHTS' CORPORATION. He is a man of action rather than words, and a re...
79.8K 1.9K 80
You & I are one big It's complicated Leon King a young CEO and also the hottest bachelor in NYC. Girls throw themselves at him some just to be in...
248K 1.9K 6
Alison Smith escaped her oppressive past, leaving behind a home that felt like a dungeon. In the City of Light-New York City-Alison sought refuge, lo...