Dead Mate || K.TH

By Yoonchrisgull

"Come on, say it again. I am a perfect devil. Tell me how bad i am. It makes me feel so good." His dear dark... More

Foward
Dead Mate
Taken
Black Magic
Human
Dead Rose
Brothers
Vampires
Dark
Air
Heaven And Hell
Lonely Swan
A Sadist's Torture
Truth Revealed
The Last Heir Of The Throne
My Queen
Bite Of A Vampire
Thirst
Undead
Twisted Pleasures
Sensual Dream
Loosing My Mind
The Gathering
The Corruptive Sinister
Scattered Scars
Divine Red
The Price Of A Human
Cry For Help
The Loving Arms Of Death
Fated For Life
Fading
The Temptress
The Dark House
The Quiet Death
Bloodied Roses
Till Death Did Them Apart
The Night Of Love
Sacrifice
The Supposed Death
A Proposal
The Protector

The Last Human

1.8K 165 33
By Yoonchrisgull

A rough aesthetic for this and a few future chapters to come

————————-

The carriage strides across the road, the pitter patter of horses tied to it dragging it along with them. The little window on her side of the carriage is closed, preventing her from seeing the outside world.

Y/n sits small in her place, one hand pulling the edge of her dress over her exposed knees while the other tightly clutches the vial Jin gave her. Her heart beats in her throat, and she is pretty sure the man who is with her can hear it too.

Taehyung is on the other side, sitting on the right end of the luxurious carriage while he gazes outside with a blank expression on his sculptured face. His long legs, compare to her tiny folded ones are spreading, his knee also bumping hers.

It makes her turn even more tiny in her place, scared of his proximity. Though the man gives her no attention, Y/n is actually grateful for it.

He speaks no words, compared to his brother Jimin, who openly makes his intentions clear. Taehyung on the other hand is always quiet. And that is more horrifying for her than anything. He can do anything to her out of nowhere and she won't even have the time to run for it.

His dark piercing gaze flashes before her eyes, causing a shiver to run down her spine. The weather doesn't help her either. The wind is almost icy, and while she might be a little bit warm inside the carriage, the outside world is harshly cold against her sensitive skin.

In moment like these, do they remind her of her mate. The man who used to wrap her gently in his warm arms with a blanket over his shoulders and they would cuddle the cold nights away.

Her eyes turn distant, shoulders relaxing a bit at the memory. Soft scent of roses diffuse the whole carriage that instant, causing the man to finally shift his gaze towards her.

The scent prickles his nose and he looks away from her dazed figure. He spreads his legs a bit more, his knee softly bumping hers for a second. But that is enough to tense her up again.

The scent of fluffy roses instantly shifts into them rotting and Taehyung's whole figure eases up again.

Clutching her dead mate's necklace in her palm, she prays for this ride to finally be over. She cannot sit in this small space with him anymore.

Her heart painfully squeezes in her chest as she thinks of the big trial that already awaits her in the gathering.

What is she going to do?

The horses slows down and she gulps, dreading the minute the carriage will stop and the doors of it will be open for her to be used and dragged around anywhere Namjoon wants her.

She feels the panic approaching, the heaviness of it sitting over her already clogged throat. Her eyes stings in tears, and she starts to shake all over.

Before the attack could get the best of her, the door swings open, letting in all the icy cold wind from outside. She breaths it in immediately, forcefully gulping down the lump in her throat.

Jin stands against the door, his gaze shifting to her and no matter how much she tries to hide it, his sharp gaze easily spots the shaky mess she is. A sigh leaves him, his body moving away as Taehyung climbs down the carriage.

Y/n's eyes link with Jin's and he orders. "Drink it."

Y/n doesn't wait a minute. She opens the vail and downs the potion, anything that will help with the thorns she feels in her throat.

Jin watches her, the muscles on her neck that are wrapped with a visibly soft pink skin. It's thin enough for him to see her gulp, enough to leave the slightest of mark, thin enough for it to break and bleed if someone as much as nibble their teeth into her throat.

He looks away, breathing through his nose. He presents his gloved hand towards her, motioning for her to get off with his gaze away from her.

Y/n musters up the little courage to drag herself towards the door, small shaking hand resting over his as she forces her numb legs to get moving.

Body small, she clumsily gets down from the carriage, cheeks tinting pink when she looks up and sees both him and Taehyung, who looks down at her over his shoulder, expression indifferent.

Jin moves away, his hand leaving hers as he goes to stand next to his own pair that is Jungkook.

Y/n pushes herself to stand next to Taehyung as the carriages they all arrived in moves away towards the waiting area. It takes a nerve to be in his presence alone. Y/n has to stand next to him, which she can never do.

So she lacks a step behind his large figure. She looks ahead, watching the giant building lighten up beautifully. Hybrids and creatures are all around, walking inside the large gathering wrapped in their own luxuries.

A cold wind passes by, and she snaps out of her daze when she feels a gaze heavy on the top of her head. She looks up, catching her partner's eye with hers.

He continues to stare, his attention seemingly divided by something. It keeps shifting from her face. So she watches as he raise his hand, causing her to physically flinch, her head slightly ducking down.

The man gives the shaking of the woman no mind and lets his hand curl around the back of her little head. His long fingers touch the tip of the hair stick Mrs. Choi has decorated her hair with and he grips and pulls it out of her hair, causing her midnight silk strands to fall free over her shoulders, hiding the mind numbing scars on her back.

Y/n looks up at him, doe eyed at what he did, especially when he curls the stick skilfully through his fingers and hides it with his hand inside his pants pocket.

He looks away towards the front again and she raises her hand to fix her hair around her face and back.

It's Namjoon who moves first, Hoseok ambling towards the building right next to him. Jimin and Yoongi follows right after and when Taehyung suddenly moves, Y/n panics, following him with one step behind. Jin and Jungkook goes last and both of them walk slowly behind the large man who won't wait a second and the tiny woman who's small legs waddles to keep up with him.

They both heave a sigh at the sight.

They get close towards the entrance of the building, the two guards who stands in the opening turn to them. One glance at the brothers and their eyes widen, immediately stepping away to let them through.

Y/n notices, while every guest have an invitation in their hands as they approach the door, the vampire brothers don't seem to be needing one.

They enter the large banquet, one by one in pairs. And the further they walk in, the more little hairs on Y/n body stands. Till the opening is clear and there is no one walking in front of her.

She is exposed to the whole gathering and the second she inhales, all eyes falls on her. Her heart drops from her chest, her whole body freezing as the smell of her human flesh and blood travel towards all corners of the hall.

Some red and lidded, while some slitted and sharp, she feels their hungry gazes crawling all over her skin. That potion only helped to hide the scent of her pregnancy. They know she's human.

That is exactly what Namjoon wanted.

The last ever remaining human is in his clutches now. He's already the most powerful man standing in this room, but this possession of his makes him completely unapproachable.

She knows what it means cause that title used to belong to her mate. The only difference? Namjoon took her to gain it, while her mate had it way before he even met her.

"Keep walking." A whisper to her ear as a gloved hand place itself on her waist, gently pushing her.

Through her buzzing ears, she recognise it to be Jin's. So she takes a step in, stopping the urging instinct to just turn around and make a run for it.

'Please.. please get me out of here..'

————————-

Yalllldjdjsnwksjwjsjsjsj 😁😁 how y'all doinnn? Nah but this might be my favourite chapter, or maybe the one after this 👀😏 you guys needed some tae x y/n moments so here you go. There are a lot more in the next chapter too. This just got soo intense. I'm so excited for the next few chapters yall have no idea. Thou they won't end well for little miss y/n. But have patience guys. Miss y/n will have her happy moments she deserves too 👉🥺👈

I hope you like this chapter. Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 783 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...
736K 42.9K 86
NOW A FEATURED BOOK Your mind stutters dysfunctionally and you slowly take a step back. Your brother gets abruptly cut of by a low growl, and everyon...
55.9K 2K 7
Jungkook stayed silent, but you could see him clenching his jaw tighter and he crossed his arms over his chest like he was uncomfortable. "It's dange...
3.3M 159K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...