ROYS'

By Sathvikaa03

What happens when Chief Minister of a state dies in an accident? What if one of his sons has to become the ne... More

MEET THE ROYS'
EXTENDED FAMILY OF ROYS'
OTHER CHARACTERS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER - 1 NEXT CM??!!
CHAPTER - 2 Chief Minister of Bengal!!
CHAPTER - 03 HOME MINISTER !!
CHAPTER - 4 BIRTHDAY PARTY !!
CHAPTER - 05 ATTACK??
CHAPTER - 06 ONE SHOULD NOT DARE TO MESS WITH ABHIMANYU'S FAMILY!!
CHAPTER - 08 WHEN PAST HAUNTS THE PRESENT!!
CHAPTER - 9 MOVE ON??!!
CHAPTER - 10 A BIKE RACE???!!!
CHAPTER - 11 ABHIMANYU'S ANGER, LOVE AND SILENCE!!
CHAPTER - 12 AKSHARA ABHIMANYU VARDHAAN ROY
CHAPTER - 13 ANNOUNCEMENT!!
CHAPTER - 14 SIDDHARTH VARDHAAN ROY
CHAPTER - 15 EMOTIONAL TURMOIL!!
CHAPTER - 16 GUILT AND REGRETS!!
CHAPTER - 17 OUTBURSTS, HEARTBREAKS AND FINALLY HOME!!
CHAPTER - 18 AHALYA OBEROI
CHAPTER - 19 PRINCE'S BIRTHDAY IT IS!!
CHAPTER - 20 ATTACK ON AKSHARA??
CHAPTER - 21 THREAT!!!
CHAPTER - 22 THE LIGHT OF THEIR LIFE!!
CHAPTER - 23 HIS WOMAN!!
CHAPTER - 24 KERALA??!!
CHAPTER - 25 REMINISCENCE!!
EPILOGUE
Book - 2
PUBLISHED

CHAPTER - 07 BREAK!!!

3.5K 246 28
By Sathvikaa03

A new character:

Vinod Vikranth Verma

Vishal Vardhaan Roy's personal body guard. Runs a security agency. Man with sharp brain.

3:15 pm

Abhimanyu and Abeer reached Birla Hospitals as fast as they can. Abhimanyu was desperate to talk to Vikranth. He is supposed to go to Kerala but cancelled his plan as David got caught. He knew for a fact that Vinod Saxena didn't kill his father. The boy just hated Sid, he had nothing to do with CM of Bengal. But his heart was still not at peace. It would not be until Vikranth would tell him that it was just an accident, not a murder.

Dr. Karan Birla, Abeer and Abhimanyu's friend was waiting for them.

Abhimanyu - How is he Karan?

Karan - He is absolutely fine. Nothing to worry. He will be completely fine with 2 more weeks in hospital.

Abeer - Can we talk to him?

Karan nodded.

Abhimanyu rushed inside. Abeer waited outside giving his friend some privacy.

Vikranth's eyes misted looking at Abhimanyu. Tears of guilt they were. Guilt of not being able to save Vishal, Guilt of letting down the trust Abhimanyu gave him.

Abhimanyu caught Vikranth's hand and squeezed it gently - You have nothing to be guilty of, Vicky.

Vikranth couldn't hold back his tears. Abhimanyu never needed words to understand him. The dam broke. Vishal Vardhaan Roy was not just a duty or responsibility for him. Vishal gave him a shelter to live when he was begging on road sides in Kerala. Abhimanyu treated him just like he treated Anirudh. Vishal gave him a family while Abhimanyu gave him emotional security. He just couldn't protect the person who fathered him.

Vikranth cried in Abhimanyu's arms - I am sorry. I am sorry, bhai. I couldn't protect baba. I failed.

Abhimanyu patted his back - shh. You didn't fail, Vicky. Don't blame yourself.

Abhimanyu blinked back his tears against the pain he felt. Vikranth's pain was no less. The boy loved his, sorry, their father like anything. Their father gave Vikranth a life but Abhimanyu was the one who raised him just like Anirudh, Sid and Dev. Vikranth is family. Abhimanyu had been scared when doctors told him Vikranth might not wake up. Now, he was awake, he is just grateful to god. He didn't know how he would have dealt if Vikranth also died in that accident.

Once Vikranth Visibly calmed down, Abhimanyu sat beside him - Dad's death is an accident right?

Vikranth nodded his head - hum airport ke liye vapas aa rahe the, a truck seemed to lose its control and it hit from front.

Abhimanyu relaxed. It was not a murder. His family is safe. But what Vikranth said later made him furious.

Vinod - Kaash mai marjata us accident mein.

Abhimanyu whacked him hard and spoke in anger - It was an accident, Vikranth. Accidents are prone to happen. We can only be careful. Just shut this nonsense before I make you do it.

Vikranth gulped. Abhimanyu scared him any time.

Abhimanyu - Chal ghar chalte hai.

Vikranth stiffened. Anirudh and Siddharth hate him with passion. Mrs. Roy hated him when he was brought to home and Anirudh, Siddharth shared her feelings, atleast he thought that. If not for Vishal and Abhimanyu, he wouldn't have stayed a minute in that house.

Abhimanyu understood his turmoil but Vikranth is family. And Abhimanyu never leaves his family.

Abhimanyu gentled his voice - That is your house too, Vicky. You are family.

Vikranth smiled. He didn't know if all of them were his family. But he was sure of one thing. Abhimanyu is his family. He can't hurt Abhimanyu. Not even in his dreams.

Vikranth - I can go to my house, Bhai.

Abhimanyu closed his eyes against the tears that rushed into his eyes. Vikranth still doesn't consider him as family. 22 yrs it has been but he couldn't make Vikranth feel like family. All thanks to his mother, Manjari Vardhaan Roy.

Abhimanyu - If you don't want to come home. That is fine, Vicky. But you will stay in hospital until Doctor gives you all clear. And, you are not going to argue on this.

Vikranth shut his mouth and nodded. He knew when not to cross Abhimanyu.

Abhimanyu caressed his face and kissed his forehead - Jaldi teek hoja. Naya CM ka raksha bhi tujhe hi karna hai.

Vikranth looked at him surprised. New CM? The thought didn't even cross his mind - Kaun hai naya CM?

Abhimanyu - Guess kar.

Vikranth with doubt - Sid?

Abhimanyu nodded.

Vikranth smiled widely - He is the best.

Abhimanyu nodded - And I know you will protect him.

Vikranth's eyes widened.

Abhimanyu left before Vikranth could argue with him.

Vikranth felt like running away. Siddharth hates him with passion. The boy would never listen to him. He will have handful of work once he return.

Abhimanyu was relieved. His family is safe. Vikranth is safe. He felt burden getting off from his shoulders. He looked at watch. It was 5pm. A family outing would do good. It has been a month. His family deserved a break. He looked at Abeer.

Abhimanyu - Tu free hai, 2 din ke lye?

Abeer nodded his head - Haa. Kyu?

Abhimanyu - Sona?

Abeer - Vo bhi free hai. Kyu puch raha hai?

Abhimanyu - Why don't we take a break for 2 days and go out?

Abeer - Idea acha hai. Lekin, Shree ka exams hai.

Abhimanyu looked at Abeer as if he lost his mind - 5 saal ki bachi hai voh. Kaunsi IAS ki exams de rahi hai?

Abeer laughed - Ye baat tu uski maa se kyu nahi puchta?

Abhimanyu shook his head. He had enough experiences not to argue with Sonakshi when she is in her mother mode.

Abhimanyu - Teri biwi hai. Tu mana use. We are going and that is final. Be ready by 8.

Abeer could only nod. He knew Abhimanyu wouldn't relent. God save him from Sonakshi now.

5:30 pm

Devansh ran to hug Abhimanyu as soon as Abhimanyu entered the house. Abhimanyu had to hold the door.

Abhimanyu ruffled his hair - Ab kya chahiye tujhe?

Devansh pulled back offended - Mai aapko aise hi nahi hug kar sakta?

Abhimanyu smiled walking inside - Kar sakta hai. Are you sure, tujhe kuch nahi chahiye?

Abhimanyu moved to the lawn where family spends time having snacks.

Akshara looked at her husband. He looked a lot more peaceful and happy than he had been in the last 1 month. Abhimanyu hugged her and kissed her forehead before sitting beside her.

Siddharth immediately snuggled into him. Devansh snuggled into Akshara. Nimisha who came there with coffee for Abhimanyu felt a warmth seeping inside her looking at them. The frame looked like parents pampering their sons. It was true. Devansh and Siddharth are their children in all sense of the word. She smiled and took a picture. She definitely is going to get this framed. 2 yrs of her marriage, yet their bond always amazes her.

Abhimanyu looked at Nimisha - How did the surgery go, Nimi?

Nimisha smiled. He never failed to ask her how was her day ever since she stepped in to the house. That is what made him Abhimanyu Vardhaan Roy, Pillar of Roys' - Patient is stable and fine, bhaiyya.

Anirudh - Ab sab teek hogaya, bhaiyya?

Abhimanyu nodded - Everything is perfect.

Anirudh smiled and nodded. He already knew that. His bhaiyya's face was telling it all.

Anirudh - Aap batayenge kya hua?

Abhimanyu - Everything is sorted, Ani. Leave it, now.

Devansh - To kya hum aaj raat beach chale?

Abhimanyu with straight face - NO.

Devansh's face fell. Abhimanyu - Maine socha hum 2 din ke liye trip pe jayenge!

Devansh looked at Abhimanyu with a smile which could just lit up whole Kolkata.

Anirudh surprised - Trip?

Abhimanyu nodded - We all need a break, Ani. Let's have some fun.

Siddharth - Par bhaiyya...

Abhimanyu - Chinta mat kar, We will be in this state only. You will be available if there is any emergency.

Everyone smiled. Ofcourse, Abhimanyu would have had everything planned.

Akshara - Kab chalna hai?

Abhimanyu - in 2 hrs.

Devansh shouted in excitement - Yayy. Mai abhi jake packing karta hu. Aap bhi chalo, Big B

Over excited Devansh dragged Siddharth along with him.

Abhimanyu looked at Anirudh - Tum dono bhi jake packing karlo.

Anirudh and Nimisha left knowing very well their bhaiyya and bhabhi wanted alone time.

Abhimanyu pulled Akshara into his lap as soon as Anirudh and Nimisha left making Akshara gasp.

Akshara settled down leaning her back on to his chest. Abhimanyu nuzzled her neck and whispered - I missed you, Mrs. Roy.

Akshara smiled - I missed you too, Mr. Roy. Vaise manna padega, you sorted out before 24 hrs.

Abhimanyu - Kyu? Koi shak tha tume apne pati pe?

Akshara shook her head - Kya hua tha, Abhi?

Abhimanyu - There was a threat to our family, Akshara.

Akshara - And now it is not there.

Abhimanyu kissed her earlobe - Yes and Vicky is out of comah.

Akshara turned to face her husband - Vicky ko hosh aagaya? Kaisa hai voh? Ghar kyu nahi leke aye aap use?

Abhimanyu kissed her cheek - He is fine. He needs 2 week rest. And I tried asking him to come home but he refused.

Akshara could hear the sadness in his voice. She knew her husband loved Vikranth just as he loved Anirudh, Siddharth and Devansh but Siddharth and Anirudh hated him so much. She never knew the reason for their hatred but as much as she understood, it was something related to her mother in law, whom her husband hated with passion but her brother in laws loved her like goddess.

Abhimanyu sadly - I couldn't make him feel home, Akshara.

Akshara - You did everything you could, Abhi. It is Vicky who is letting the differences between him and Anirudh, Siddharth affect his relationship with the rest of the family. Vikranth needs to take the step towards us now, Abhi. He need to understand that your love, our love for him is more than Siddharth and Anirudh's hatred.

Abhimanyu looked at Akshara. He didn't know how he would have survived without her. She made him feel light with a choice of few words. His wife was true. It is Vikranth who should take a step forward now. He could only offer love, he can't force relationships.

Abhimanyu - Agar tum nahi hoti, tho mera kya hojata, Askhara?

Akshara smiled and kissed his forehead - I love you, Abhi.

Abhimanyu closed his eyes to feel her warmth - I love you too, Akshara.

Basus and Roys reached airport where their private jet was waiting for them. Abeer was surprised to see knew set of security railing behind. Abeer looked at Abhimanyu questioningly.

Abhimanyu - Akshara ko vicky se baat karni thi. And she told him that we are going out on a trip. Vicky got to know about the incident happened from Mukhtar. He blasted off Mukhtar's ears and changed the security.

Abeer sighed - Very long story it is.

Abhimanyu nodded - Sona ko kaise manaya?

Abeer's eyes widened - Puch mat yaar. Haat pair jodna pada mujhe. Teri kismat bahut achi hai. Meri behen mil gayi. Shant aur susheel.

Abhimanyu raised his eyebrows - Shaant aur Susheel?

Abeer nodded. Abhimanyu - Akshara?

Abeer nodded. Abhimanyu saw Sonakshi approaching them - Aur Sona kya hai?

Abeer - Kali maa!

Sonakshi from behind - Kaun Kali maa?

Abeer froze when Sonakshi came in front of him and asked Abhimanyu - Kya baat kar rahe the dono, bhaiyya?

Abeer pleaded Abhimanyu not to tell but Abhimanyu smirked taking Shree into his arms from Sonakshi - Tumhare pati bol raha tha ki tum Kali maa ho, Sona. Ki mai lucky hu ki mujhe Akshara jaise shaant aur sushil ladki milgayi. Aur vo unlucky hai ki use tum mile.

Abhimanyu walked away talking to Shree as if he just didn't throw his best friend under the bus.

Devansh came running to Abhimanyu - Aap bata kyu nahi rahe hai ki hum kaha jaa rahe hai?

Abhimanyu ruffled his hair - Pata chal jayega, bacha. Relax.

Devnash huffed and moved back to where Siddharth was smirking at him. He actually had a bet with his big B that their bhaiyya would tell and he lost it terribly.

Shree cutely - Hum kaha jaa rahe hai, Abhi?

Abhimanyu - Aap promise karo ki aap kisi ko nahi batayenge.

Shree bobbed her head cutely. Abhimanyu kissed her forehead - Henry Island!!!

How is the chapter?

Do comment and Make me Happy!

Shower some love!

SATHVIKA!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

288K 19.4K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
158K 9.4K 41
The Abhimanyu Birla, who took up the responsibility of being a father for his three siblings when their father was busy abusing their mother falls ir...
370K 21.7K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
78.9K 3.8K 40
This is an Abhira fanfiction The story starts after their tilak. Finally Abhira Tilak happened... Akshara & Abhimanyu are offically bound in a rishta...