Maybe, Probably (Roy X reader)

Od Lolowlfish

Y/n has newly moved into town (protagonist has entered the chat everybody) but this place doesn't seem to be... Viac

Settling In
What? No Welcome Committee?
Hell on Earth
Mission Impossible
The Plan
Ew.
The Game
Uncomfortable
Two teens at a cheap cafe
Authors note
"Zero Redeemable Qualities"
The Cult (pt 1)
The Cult (pt 2)
"Intermission! Mill about!"
Evening Get Together
What the fuck
The Sound of the Police
The Woods
The dance?(pt 1)(third times a charm)
Chapter 20!! Whooo!!
Sleepover!
Purple Fish Dancing
The Cult (pt 3)
The Cult (pt 4)
Flee the Facility
Roy's House😏
I like to read
Maybe you aren't as bad as you were before.
Quick Heist
Chapter 30! Whooo!
W-what's today??
Safe Space
Slumber Party Trope but it probably wont be fun
What should I name this chapter? IDK I'm just the author
I'm Crying
WE'RE BACK IN THE GODDAMN BUILDING
To the resistance!!
Search and Rescue, bitches!
Cool it, Roy.
Chapter 40... Um.. alright...
Clean Up.
Did you think the story was over soon?
Matches
I don't appreciate my current emotions...
Helping Roy! (And totally not an excuse to draw him in a bunch of outfits)
The Graveyard
Untitled Part 47
Wake up Roy! We have to hide the body! There are no kids to bully in jail!
49
I can't believe you just read 50 chapters of this lol
Chapter
Who's House is Burning Down at This Hour?
sleep
Gay People.
55 is the loneliest number
Booty
My window has mold or something on it. Maybe it's just a thick layer of dust.
Raising a Rose
A little break
Chapter 60. How the hell???
Another weirdly unexplained time paradox.
The End of an Era
Thank You (A/n)
Hoyl Carp!

The Dance? (pt 2)

118 0 4
Od Lolowlfish

Y/n's POV again holy fuck I'm so tired but I have to write this to save my family. Send help, Dear god, I' am so tired of writing this. I am enjoying the story but I can't stop aaaaaaah. If I stop writing bewfore it;'s dont my family will be submerged in lighter fluid. Not to blow up or get set on fire or anything, they just are going to drown and the guy who abducted us didnt have any other liquids on hand. :(
(Warning: dance sequence with lyrics. I'm sorry in advance.)

Thursday February 14
Roy gave me a questioning look and I looked away quickly. Well that wasn't suspicious. I started to aggressively chug punch to avoid suspicion. What was he thinking? I wasn't trying to stare, I just spaced out. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I spit my drink out dramatically and turn slowly to the person who tapped me. Just as I feared.
"Hey, what gives? Why were you staring at me?" Questioned Roy.
"I just- um- spaced out." I said.
I could tell he didn't believe me. He raised an eyebrow at me and crossed his arms.
"Right.." He said slowly.
"How does it feel to be the third wheel?" I asked quickly before he could question me more.
His eyes widened in surprise.
"What?" 
"Well I assume it must be kinda disappointing that your only two friends don't want to converse with you." What am I doing?! Stop pushing his buttons! It's only going to end badly! But.. we're in too deep now aren't we? Can't stop now, right?
"Ok listen! Just because my friends are a bit .. y'know.." He did the wrist thing. "Does not mean that they don't want to talk to me! We're still buds and their relationship is not affecting that. I am simply respecting their "personal time" like a good friend would! I am not a third wheel!" 
"Alright alright! Chill out! I'm just joking!" I said. I took a long sip from my punch and looked him in the eyes sarcastically.
He narrowed his eyes at me. His gaze suddenly softened slightly.
"I'm glad it fits you. My tailor knows his shit." He said, turning away.
I blinked at him. 
"Oh.. Thank you, by the way. It's.. It's really nice." I said. 
Roy was sure weird. Who else can go from fiercely defending his relationship with his friends to commenting somewhat calmly on my outfit. I didn't really know what to make of him. If you had asked me before I probably would have said that he was just an arrogant asshole who enjoyed causing harm to others. Now, while he is still that, I have come to realize that there is a lot more going on behind the walls that he has put up. Strangely, it intrigued me. Not in a weird way of course. I just wanted to know more about what was going on inside this strange and troubled guy's head.
The song Sway came on (If you don't know it, it is Sway by Micheal Buble. You probably know it.) and I got a wonderful awful idea (I said I wouldn't make any more Grinch references..) for a move that I could make in the Uncomfortable Game. I had almost forgotten about it. There needed to be a winner though.

Still during the intro. Lyrics have not come on yet. 

I offered my hand out to Roy as an invitation to dance. He raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah, no. Not happening." He shook his head.
"What? Are you uncomfortable?" I said in an oily voice.
A look of remembering flashed in his eyes and he looked up at me. His eyes narrowed and he took my hand. I quickly snapped him into a dance position.

When marimba rhythms start to play, dance with me, make me sway.
Like the lazy ocean hugs the shore, hold me close, sway me more.

I started to dance quickly, spinning him and making sharp movements to throw him off. I wasn't just going to dance. The rules of the game forbade physical violence but it wouldn't be against the rules if we were simply dancing and I just happened to..

Like a flower bending in the breeze, bend with me, sway with ease.

throw him into a table. I extended the arm that was holding his hand all the way out to my side and let go, sending him hurtling towards the punch table. He was just barely able to catch himself before hitting the table. He looked at me and I gave him a sly smirk. He realized what I was doing. A few people stopped what they were doing to watch what was going on. (Omg main character moment!)

When we dance, you have a way with me, stay with me, sway with me.

He quickly made his way back to me, rolling up his sleeves. He grabbed my hands, spun me violently and did the same thing I did to him. I slid back and fell on the floor. More people turned to watch. I got up as fast as I could and rolled up my sleeves as well. (You don't have to if it makes you uncomfortable) I had sudden shocking flashbacks when I saw the writing on my arm. I had almost forgotten it was there. I shook it off and returned to Roy. This was more important.

Other dancers may be on the floor. Dear, but my eyes will see only you.
Only you have that magic technique. When we sway, I go weak.

We swished swiftly and aggressively over the dance floor, attempting to give each other whiplash whenever possible. People stepped out of our way as we danced and moved to watch on the edges of the gym. Susie looked around as to why so many people's dancing had stopped and noticed us. She widened her eyes, grinned and stepped to join the crowd of onlookers, Hafer following close behind. So much for not being shipped. I dipped Roy and threw him to the side. He landed roughly on the floor and glared at me. 

I can hear the sounds of violins, long before it begins. 

He got up and grabbed my hands, in an attempt to push me. I pushed back. We locked eyes and glared at each other. 

Make me thrill as only you know how. Sway me smooth, sway me now

Roy suddenly spun me and threw me toward the snack table. I caught myself just in time. No need to make a bigger mess than I already had. I noticed that Robert was watching us with concern and whispered something to Ross. Ross looked at him in surprise and shook his head. Susie was quietly chatting with Hafer and they both started giggling. I clenched my teeth as I quickly returned to Roy.

Other dancers may be on the floor. Dear, but my eyes will see only you.
Only you have that magic technique. When we sway, I go weak.

 I grabbed his hands and we started spinning and dancing violently again. I saw people on the side whispering to each other but didn't pay attention to it. The song had reached its halfway point and our fight-dancing kicked up a notch. There was more throwing onto the ground and into tables. At one point, Roy wasn't able to catch himself in time and he crashed into a table. He let out a sharp yelp and punch spilled over the cheap tablecloth. A bit got onto his suit but he didn't pay attention to it. A similar thing happened to me as I was sent hurtling into the snacks table. I cussed under my breath when the chip bowl fell onto the ground. 

I can hear the sounds of violins long before it begins.
Make me thrill as only you know how. Sway me smooth, sway me now.

The "dancing" continued like this getting more aggressive as the song dragged on. No matter what though, we kept the elegant mask of a dance over our actions. We weren't allowed to purposefully fight each other of course. At one point I was sent spinning into a portion of the crowd. I felt someone catch me by the arms and I looked up to see Susie.
"How's it going?" She whispered teasingly.
I rolled my eyes and got up quickly returning to Roy. I heard Susie and Hafer giggling behind me as I exited.

When marimba rhythms start to play, dance with me, make me sway.
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore, hold me close, sway me more.

The song began to pick up a bit and so did our fighting. We pushed against each other, both trying to keep our foothold. Suddenly, Roy noticed the writing on my arm and froze for a second. This gave me the chance to shove him and he fell to the ground.

Like a flower bending in the breeze, bend with me, sway with ease.
When we dance you have a way with me. Stay with me, sway with me.

He glared at me and stood up. He shoved me as well and I slid backwards. I almost fell over but I leaned back against the wall and caught myself. 
"What are you doing?" Robert whisper-yelled beside me. 
"We're just dancing." I said innocently. "It's a school dance after all."

When marimba rhythms start to play, hold me close, make me sway.
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore, hold me close, sway me more

I didn't wait for a response as I stormed back over to Roy. I spun him, dipped him and threw him into a table. At this point the gym was trashed. The food and drinks had all been spilled and scattered. The tablecloths were on the floor and one of them was torn. Everyone else had joined the crowd and were watching with interest. Roy and I were the only ones on the dance floor. He yelped as he hit the table. It looked like he had tried to brace himself with his arm but underestimated the force of the throw and it caused him to crash against the table in a weird position. He rubbed his shoulder and returned to me.

Like a flower bending in the breeze, bend with me, sway with ease.
When we dance, you have a way with me, stay with me, sway with me.

The final paragraph of the song played behind our fight. We paused for a second as we were both out of breath. We locked eyes intensely as we caught our breath. This was a dangerous game. Who would catch their breath first? The seconds dragged on like minutes. I lost. I was spun violently and thrown towards a table. My back hit the table and I shouted quickly in shock. The impact was stronger than any of the other times. As I fell forward my head hit the table sharply. 
I was unconscious before I hit the ground. The last thing I heard were the final notes of the song.

(A/n: It wouldn't be a good reader insert without the Y/n character getting knocked out at least once.) 

(Current A/n: Sorry for not publishing on time. I forgot.)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

7.8K 110 22
You have lived in a small town that was called 'the spooky town'. In school you usualy got bullied by the hatzgang and you got usedto it. Little did...
6.7K 195 20
A simple Ross x Robert story. About 2 boys who manage to fall head over heels during some hard times. But everything's peaceful on a small hill late...
3.3M 216 5
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
722K 11.6K 28
THIS BOOK IS NOW UNDER CONSTRUCTION! WARNING: THIS BOOK IS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY, DUE TO STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT AND LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL VALANC...