Then you came along (A Robert...

By CrystalAllen675

Rory is a Sophomore at Yale, she is crazy about Logan, but he wants to be a playboy. She gets invited to Finn... More

Chapter 1: Freshman year
Chapter 2: Robert's year before Rory
Chapter 3: I can be casual
Chapter 4: Kill Logan
Chapter 5: Dating is fun
Chapter 6: Things are going great
Chapter 7: Lost in your eyes
Chapter 8: Time to meet the Gilmores
Chapter 9: Time to meet The Grimaldis and Chris
Chapter 10: Meetings and decisions
Chapter 11: Vacay Time
Chapter 12: Back to school fun
Chapter 13: School is stressful
Chapter 14: Time is on our side
Chapter 15: Paris here we come
Chapter 17: Christmas in Paris
Chapter 18: Big news
Chapter 19: Telling our friends the news
Chapter 20: Life and death fun
Chapter 21: Lazy Hazy days of summer
Chapter 22: Stars Hollow fun
Chapter 23: Time to meet the Grimaldi's
Chapter 24: Senior Year
Chapter 25: Newsroom blues
Chapter 26: Paris is out
Chapter 27: Graduation Day
Chapter 28: Aloha
Chapter 29: Time to talk to Tristan
Chapter 30: Time to use the Hall Pass
Chapter 31: Time to make a decision
Chapter 32: This can't be happening
Chapter 33: Mount Sinai
Chapter 34: Remembering Robert
Chapter 35: Saying our final goodbye
Chapter 36: Time to read the will
Chapter 37: Dear Rory
Chapter 38: Life goes on
Chapter 39: Bora Bora
Chapter 40: Serious Talk
Chapter 41: New relationship
Chapter 42: Moving Day
Chapter 43: Adjusting to our life
Chapter 44: Engagement and Housewarming party
Chapter 45: Rehearsal Dinner
Chapter 46: I do, I do, I do love you!
Chapter 47: Honeymoon love
Chapter 48: Welcome to the world
Chapter 49: Five years later
Chapter 50: Epilogue

Chapter 16: The Gilmore girls together in Paris

106 5 0
By CrystalAllen675

So, the next morning, Robert ordered room service. Rory was getting dressed. Lorelai and Alex were about five minutes away. I ordered plenty for everyone we had two food carts and four coffee pots full.

Rory stepped out of the bedroom and saw all the food. "Did room service mess up our order? That's a lot of food for the two of us. I know I eat a lot, but this is more than we can eat."

"No, it's exactly what I ordered." He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her as he laid her back. Just then, someone knocked on the door, and he raised her back up. "Can you answer that, baby?"   

Rory looked at him funny and slowly walked to the door to open it. Something was going on with Robert today. She opened the door, and there stood her mom and Alex.

Rory was surprised and shocked. Lorelai started jumping up and down, and so did Rory. "Mom, what are you doing here? Hey, Alex, nice to see you both."

"That handsome boyfriend of yours, left us two first-class tickets so I could come to spend Christmas with you. Now, loin fruit, are you going to leave us standing in the hall or let us into your room? Is Robert not decent? Did you two have a romp in the hay just before we arrived?"

"Mom, stop and no."

"Lorelai and Alex, welcome to Paris, please come in and no, Lorelai, I was dressed. I was dressed before Rory this morning. She was so confused about why I ordered so much food."

"Thank you, Robert. He's great right mom?" She leaned in and kissed him.

"Yes, he is kiddo, he is perfect. So, I heard there was food, great because I am starving." Robert set the food out and handed them a plate. Everyone grabbed their food, and Rory couldn't stop smiling at him. 

He was the perfect man, he knew she was sad to be away from her mom during the holidays, and he brought her mom to Paris. Which was supposed to be a romantic trip for the two of them, and yet he invited her mom and Alex.   

They ate all of the food and then sat down Lorelai and Alex sat on the couch while Rory sat down in Robert's lap.

"So, how long are you here for?"

"Ten days, babe. They will fly back with us after New Year's, the first part of our trip was our time the last part is so you and your mom can spend time together. We will go do fun stuff together, but I figured you and Lorelai can go shopping and Alex, and I will go to a pub or find something to do."

Rory snuggled in closer to his chest. He whispered in her ear, "is this not disrespectful to be doing in front of your mother?"

Rory laughed and raised up, "mom, is this disrespectful to you? Robert just asked me if my sitting in his lap is disrespectful to do in front of you."

"No, it's not but thank you, Robert, for thinking about my feelings. You live together, so it's not like I don't know you two sleep together, but I appreciate you trying to be respectful of me."

"I will always be respectful of you, Lorelai and always be thankful to you for bringing this beautiful girl into this world for me to love."

Lorelai just smiled at his affection toward her daughter. "Well, you are very welcome. Alright, you two go have fun, I think Alex and I are jetlagged, and we are going to nap for a bit." She gave Alex a look, and he smiled. 

"Yea, that was a really long plane ride, and I couldn't sleep because someone wanted to talk the entire flight." He ducked as she acted like she was going to smack him. He wrapped his arm around her waist as he kissed her on her temple.

"Let me help you with your bags to your room." Robert lifted Rory up and sat her back down. "Stay here, I will be right back." He kissed her and grabbed two of Lorelai's bags. While Alex carried his bag and the other one of Lorelai's. He followed them to their room and sat them inside the door as she oohed and awed as she saw everything. He smiled and shut the door. 

Robert went back to the suite, and Rory wasn't on the chair anymore. "Babe," he walked into their bedroom, and there stood Rory completely naked, with his white button-up shirt on completely open, posed with her hand on the bathroom door frame as her leg was propped on the frame behind her body. A huge smile grew on Robert's face.

"Wow, you look so sexy standing there." He tossed his shirt off, kicked his shoes off, and pulled his jeans down. As he walked toward her, he placed his hands above her head, and kissed her. he held his hand out, and she placed hers in his. 

He twirled her around in a circle as he admired the view. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist and danced with her as he peppered kisses on her cheek, her neck, and ending at her collarbone. 

He slid his shirt off her shoulders, and it fell to the ground. He turned her around, so her backside was against his front. He kissed her neck and her shoulders as his arm was wrapped around her waist. 

"You are so breathtakingly beautiful, Rory, I mean, truly beautiful." He pressed his body against hers, and she could feel he was turned on. She turned around, so she was facing him. 

"Thank you, you are so handsome and sexy. I love you." She said breathlessly as she gently rubbed her fingertip across his chest and then peppered kisses where she had just touched. 

Robert couldn't take it anymore, he lifted her up and carried her to their bed. He gently laid her down and slipped his boxers off as he gently laid down with her. He slid his finger down to her core, and she was wet. He smiled, brought his finger to his lips and licked it.

He leaned down and kissed her, and then slowly, he entered her core with a slow thrust of his hips. For the next few hours, they were reconnected as one as they made love. Once they finished, they lay entangled in each other's limbs, just smiling. 

They were staying in the penthouse suite, and Lorelai and Alex were staying in the panoramic suite at Le Bristol. From the terrace, we could see the garden and St. Augustine. We always enjoy our coffee on the terrace.

The restaurant here is so good, and they have a nightclub on site. Robert's family bought this hotel two years ago. They had been to a lot of places since they arrived in Paris. 

Robert had ordered Christmas dinner American style. They were preparing a turkey, ham, salad, and french fries for the Gilmore girls, along with some carrots and green beans. With croissants, a cheese plate, and a Buche de noel for dessert. 

Christmas was in two days. He and Rory showered and got dressed. He was sitting in the chair, holding her in his lap. He lifted up a bit as he held her and grabbed his wallet out. He handed her his American Express black card.

"What is this for?"

"I want you and your mom to go shopping on me, the only thing I want you to get me is some really sexy lingerie."

"Okay, do you prefer a bikini style or thongs?"

"I prefer you in thongs, so easy to access that sweet spot of yours oh, make sure to get some skirts so I can play around when we are out. You just have to be sure to keep those facial expressions in check as I get you off."

"Oh, so the lingerie you are requesting is for me to wear?"

"Of course, and me to enjoy."

"We can't do that in public, people will know."

"Oh, no, they won't I can finger you, and no one would ever know. The tables are close enough, and if you spread your legs just enough, I can give you an orgasm as we eat dinner."

"There is no way, people will see your hand and arm movements, plus the sound."

"Oh, baby, every public place is so loud, and trust me, I can do it. If you can keep your facial expressions in check and not moan out when it starts to feel good, no one would ever know. Look, put on a cute skirt and meet me at the table I am going to show you how discreet I can be.

She walked into the closet and pulled out a cute plaid skirt she slipped her underwear off and walked to the table. She sat down beside him and slid her chair close to the table she spread her legs just far enough apart.      

He laid his hand on her leg and slid it up toward her core. He swirled it around just enough, he then slid two fingers inside her she watched his face as he moved it around. He started a conversation with her as he continued working his fingers inside her, and his thumb rubbed her nub. 

She sat there and continued the conversation with him, and he saw when it felt good, her eyes would close, and she opened them right back up as if she was blinking. He continued torturing her core with his fingers. Finally, she clenched her hand on his leg as she orgasmed, and he smiled and licked his fingers.  

"Holy shit Robert, I, I want you again. Room now."

"We can't, baby I am sure your mom will be up very soon and knocking on our door. Go get some clothes on before I'm tempted to do that again. Did you enjoy it?"

"Of course, I loved it almost as much as I love you. I promise we are going to continue this when we return tonight, all night."

"Don't threaten me with a good time, and I am looking forward to it and you all night long." She smiled as she went to their room. She washed herself off and got dressed again just as Robert walked into the bathroom and washed his hands, and brushed his teeth. Just as Lorelai knocked. Robert gave Rory a look like I told you, and she just smiled. 

Rory and Lorelai went shopping at Galleries Lafayette. Rory bought so many sexy lingerie sets, some bra and panty sets, and three outfits, she bought Robert some new jeans, a few new shirts, some sexy speedo underwear, and a wallet for Christmas. Lorelai had Alex's credit card, she bought several outfits and some new shoes.

They went to a bakery and bought some macaroons they had a few glasses of wine, and they went and got a manicure, and a pedicure and grabbed a few cups of coffee.  

Alex and Robert went to a pub close to the hotel. They had a few beers and played a game of pool, and darts. They were on their last drink, just as Rory called him. 

"Hey, sexy, I just wanted to let you know we just arrived back at the hotel."

"Perfect, we are at a pub a couple of blocks away. We will be back in just a few minutes. Did you have fun?"

"Yes, I did. Thank you."

"Great, and no thanks are needed, baby, but you are welcome."

"Okay, I will see you in a little bit. I love you."

"I love you too, Rory." He hung up and looked at Alex, "our ladies have returned."

"Great, thanks for everything, Robert. This was fun."

"Yes, it was, and the same as I told Rory, no thanks needed, but you are welcome." They drank the last of their beers and went back to the motel.        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 553 44
Rory accompanies Robert to Finn's birthday instead of Logan, and things diverge from there. Both Logan and Robert are chasing her but who really want...
17.2K 701 17
Starts off at "Wedding Bell Blues" Slightly AU- Rory and Logan start out the way they did on the show. However, Rory is still a virgin and Logan is n...
24.2K 902 60
Rory is a sophomore at Yale when she meets three snobs who think they are better than everyone else just because they have money. She isn't intereste...
70.6K 2.6K 21
Matilda Hayden grew up with her father in the Elite Upper Class of Boston, and she quite enjoyed her life- thank you very much. She didn't have many...