Favorite Slipup

By Itgworl_

Her pain comes with a price! More

Alert!!!
Characters🫂
1
2
3
4
5
5.5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
22.5
23
24
24.5
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
31.5
32
33
34
35
36
36.5
37
38
38.5
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
61
62
63
64
64.5
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
72.5
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
Emergency!

60

459 25 1
By Itgworl_

Amil POV

After the long ass plane ride home. I was so ready to see my people and my mom is having a little get together today so there falls riding on. Surprisingly I'm not tired because we literally slept the whole fucking right here. 

"Gia you going home?"

"Mom invited to a town get together."

" Well, we are going to my mom's house too so you might as well ride with us." We hopped in the car and made our way to my moms house and Gia fell right to sleep.

"You look so beautiful." Josh ran his fingers through my hair which was big and curly.

"Thank you baby." He kissed my nose. "My skin is giving right now." He nodded.

"Yes, it's definitely looks perfect." I kissed his cheek.

" Did you tell her mom about me?" He shook his head. "She hates me."

" It's none of her business who I am in a relationship with. She got whoever she got, and that is none of my business. It is the same both ways." He shrugged. " as for her, hating you, I don't think she hates you. I just think she treats you how she used to treat your mother. When we were introduced to your mom and your father, that is how she treated your mother. So I think she program Gia to treat you that way. I don't necessarily think she hates you. She's probably intimidated, the same shit with your mom. Your mom was way different then how she is now, your mom is  bad." He laughed.

"Aht, Ou... don't say that shit." I laughed. " she's going to be hot when she sees us."

"Well don't pay her no mind." He shrugged.

We pulled up to my mom's house, and he shook Gia awake.

I knocked on the door and Macy opened it and I hugged her tightly.

"Oh my gosh I missed you!" She yelled and I squeezed her.

" I missed you so much." I let her go and kissed her cheek.

"Everybody is here. Hey JoJo." She hugged Josh. "Hello Gia."

"Hey." Gia smiled. "You are pregnant? You look amazing. You are gorgeous."

"Thank you, you too." She looked at me and I smiled.

"Hey Maddie, hey Buddy."

"Hey baby sis." Maddie hugged me.

"Wussup sis." Lamarcus hugged me carefully. "All this hair." He push it to the back. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you so much." I hugged him again and he rubbed my back softly.

I let him go and went it the Kitchen and my mom and dad were all over eachother.

"Ew please!" I yelled and they looked at me.

"Hey baby." My mom laughed softly. "I missed you."

"I missed you too. Hey daddy." I hugged him.

"Hey my angel." I laughed. "Look at you. You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"You are glowing." My mom play with my hair.

"Thank you."

"Wussup Joshua." My dad shook his hand and pulled him in a hug.

"Hey JoJo." My mom hugged him. "everybody is out back, I wish you guys would've told me you were coming I would told you to bring your swimwear."  The music was loud. I guess my mom blocked off the inside of the house.

" we wanted to surprise you guys, but I'm pretty sure find some shorts or something." I shrugged and Josh kissed the back of my head.

"Joshua." Sicilia walked in.

"Hey." He said in a flat tone and she smiled brightly. "How are you?"

"Good and yourself? I miss you so much." She laughed and she walked up to us.

"Mhm..." he stares at her. "I am amazing... that you for asking."

"Can we talk for a second?"

"About what?"

"Um..." she looked around the room. " I guess it's time to put my pride aside, right? I miss you so much and not like I just miss your company. I miss you in total. I miss you so much Joshua." She grabbed his arm and I pushed her back softly. "What?" She frowned up her face.

"This is my wife." He snapped.

"Yes now if you don't move." She frowned up her eyebrows.

"Not you." Gia walked in.

"What are you talk about?"

"Me." I smiled brightly. "The sunshine of his life." I brought my hands to my chin and smiled.

"Huh? What are you even talking about?" She shook her head. "Joshua really?"

"Yes."

"With her?"

"Yes."

"How could you?"

"I love her."

"You love her?"

"Yes?"

"She is a little girl?"

"More head straight and mature than you." He spoke simply.

"Her?"

"Yes."

"Sabía que me ibas a dejar por una chica más joven... Me haces sentir como si estuviera loca." He pushed me behind a little and grabbed my hand.

"No intentes tirar del coche, estamos más allá de eso. Me has estado engañando." She stepped to him. "Tengo todo el derecho a encontrar a alguien que me haga realmente feliz y que realmente ame."

"Eres un puto pervertido que es el mejor amigo de tu hija." He kissed his teeth.

" Come on with that bullshit, you are just mad that she makes me feel the way that you have never in your life ever made me feel. She's younger than me so what but she still a grown ass woman. She's a college graduate and she has her own career, her own house, her own car whatever you wanna call it, she has her own of everything. She's grown, she has so much going for herself. She can have a mature and intelligent conversation. She's classy and she's graceful and she has so much poise. She is beautiful and she has a great intellect. She knows how to solve problems, she has the perfect mix of masculine and feminine. She's not a Dipsy dog in distress. Don't try to downplay her. She is the love of my life."

" she is your daughters age, you are really fucked someone your daughters age? That makes me think that you could fuck my daughter."

" What the fuck are you talking about?" He let me go. " don't say no type of shit like that in front of my fucking daughter. I would never touch my daughter, or anybody that didn't want to touch or was under the age. I so happen to fall in love with her, I love her I didn't do this because she was young. That was the scariest part of all of this. I regret the fact that we met at such a wrong time in such wrong situation. I never purposely went looking for someone young like this. She showed up when I need her the most and she made me feel something I always craved."

" She is your daughters age you fucking pervert. You I can't believe this, did you ever touch my daughter?"

"What?" His hand laid on his chest.

" Sicilia stop it you are just angry right now and you are saying some really fucked up shit." My mom jumped in.

" no these are questions that I have to ask now. Did you touch my daughter?"

" he has never touched me, he's my father. He never gave me any type of weird energy. He never even present himself in that way. do not disrespect him in front of all these people because you're upset. We get it. I was upset too, but this is uncalled for." Gia spoke up.

" Did you ever think about touching my daughter?"

" I would never think that wa- how could you say this to me?"

I didn't want to touch him and make the situation worst. I honestly wasn't registering what was happening right now.

" look at this... Look at the situation we are in. You go right to her best friend how long have you been looking at her?"

"Aye!" My mom yelled.

"You stay out of this!"

"That is my fucking daughter, my child, my flesh and blood. I knew you'd be upset, but not this upset. You are crossing so many lines are now."

"Answer me you prick!"

"No, I never touched in that way. I never looked at her in that way. I never approach her in that way. you know you know how I feel about my daughter if you just sit here and do this..." he seemed in complete disbelief.

" she's not your daughter, so who knows what you would do." The room went quiet and her face soften.

What that was so random.

" She is my daughter! Just because you mad doesn't mean that I stop being the father of your child." He snapped and she sighed.

"You know what I am talking about." She sighed in defeat. "Don't act dumb."

"No I don't know what you are talking about. You are just talking out you ass like always. That is my daughter." He looked at Gia and Gia nodded in agreement.

"Mom don't say that." Gia stepped in. "Mom? Are you serious right now?" She just stared at her.

"What? Wait? What do you mean?"

"Um..."

Dumb ass bitch, it was a good thing the inside was off limits.

"Do not play with me right now?" He warned.

"Can we talk?"

"She isn't my daughter?"

"He is not my dad?"

How the fuck did the conversation even get here. What was the whole reason for this whole situation?

"Can we talk about this in-"

"Is she my child?" He hovered over her and she started to cry.

Why would she say that right now?Right here? She knows how he feels about Gia so I was thinking maybe it was just a dig but how she's acting it's making it seem like it's more than that.

"It's was just a joke." Gia looked at her mom. "She didn't mean it. Right mom? You didn't, please tell me you didn't."

"Gia..."

Why would she do this?

"Oh my god." Joshua eyes started to water. "Don't, don't make me believe that. She is mine." The tears started and I instantly started crying. A heavy pain sat on my chest.

I know he couldn't control it because Joshua is always strong. He's your every day, manly man, and seeing him break down like this broke my heart. 

"Baby." I hugged him and he moved me out the way.

"Shit." My dad sighed.

"You are lying, please don't say that. Please." He laughed in denial.

He was going through so many emotions right before our eyes.

"25 years!" He snapped. " Sicily don't make me kill you. Why would you do me like this?" She stepped back.

"Marcus grab him."

"Why would you do that?!" He shouted. " Why would you strip my daughter away from me?! You lied to me for 25 years you could've just kept it to yourself! Who was it? Who was you fucking?" My dad stepped In between them.

"Mom why would you do that? This isn't just about him. I have to deal with this too. He is my dad!"

"I am sorry, I don't know why I said anything."

"It was Gian." Josh looked at Gia.

"You told me you didn't sleep with him! That was my bestfriend!" I wiped my face. "You name my daughter after that man?!"

I didn't know what to do. I was stuck.

" why would you do this in front of all these people? Now everybody knows that she's not my fucking daughter, we could've just moved on, and now I have to-"

" she is still your daughter, you raised her."

"It's not the same! Why would you embarrass me like this? Really?"

"Dad please, it is the same. I am your daughter, don't leave md because of this." Gia cried and he looked at her.

"I would never leave you." He sighed. "Let me speak with you." He pulled himself together and he grabbed Gia and walked out.

"This all happened because of you!" She pointed to me.

" bitch I wish you would blame my daughter for this. You are a wicked person, you are fucked up. You probably just ruined that little girls life, do you know the emptiness that you just installed into that little girl. You've been mindfucking her and making her do all of these things all these years. You just ripped her fucking father away from her. I will be damned if I let a bitch like you ever stepped to my daughter. I will kill you bitch do you understand me?" My mom snapped and she walked over to her and my dad grabbed her and she snatched away. " I told you to leave my fucking daughter alone. I warned you already. I don't give a fuck what I say about my kids you don't ever think you can step to or how I speak to my kids in the type of way. The old me is through, I'm sick of accommodating your nasty ass. You're a fucked up human being you don't give a fuck about anybody but yourself. You just ruined that little girls fucking life because you're bitter. He is a good man and you walked over him the whole relationship, and now that he's found some type of love and some type of true peace you wanna come in here and destroy his life again. You are a fucked up bitch and I'm going to beat your ass." My mom walked up on her and socked her in the mouth and started fucking her up.

"Mom!" Macy yelled.

"Fuck her up mommy! Now this they mom I now!" Lamarcus laughed.

He was loving it.

Honestly it was early as fuck in the morning and all of this shit was making me throw up.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom and threw up. It felt never ending and it didn't help that i didn't eat today.

Everything was happening so fast if I like I was spinning out of control.

"Shit." I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut from the headache.

I felt the rush come over me again and positioned myself back over the toilet. This shit so much easier with Joshua around to talk me through this because it feels like the world is crashing down. 

"Hey." I heard Joshua's voice and instantly grabbed his hand and he closed the door and rubbed my back. "It's alright." He rubbed my back.

"Oh my gosh." He grabbed my hair and moved it. "I am so sorry Joshua."

" It's fine baby, she still my daughter, and I refuse to act like anything is different. We are just wanna act like this never happened. I am going to explain it to your family and hope that they respect it. This never happened, I refuse to believe that this happened. Please lets never talk about this again."

"Okay." He rubbed my back.

"I love you baby."

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.1K 3.1K 70
Book 2 of Her Sanity 🤍
Secrets By syriiana

Teen Fiction

1.2K 24 17
A young girl finds herself trapped in a life that she considers hell. She deals with this everyday of her life as she goes through the hurt,.the pain...
9.8K 657 15
Love ! sex ! drama ! .....Mature audience only !