Bradford Bad Boy [Zarry Mpreg...

By WritersAuthentic

[Completed] Harry Styles was a normal 16 year old trying to make it through school. He never really fit in at... More

Chapter 1- My Story
Chapter 2- It Never Stops
Chapter 3- The Truth?
Chapter 4- New Neighbor's?
Chapter 5- Again...
Chapter 6- Secrets Come Out
Chapter 7- Reasons?
Chapter 8- I Know Why
Chapter 9- Will You Forgive Me?
Chapter 10- It's Party Time
Chapter 11- Baby Look What You've Done To Me
Chapter 12- A Forgotten Night?
Chapter 13- Weird Feelings
Chapter 14- Fading
Chapter 15- I'm What?
Chapter 16- Congratulations
Chapter 17- New Problems Along The Way
Chapter 18- Good And Bad News
Chapter 19- Wrong Choices?
Chapter 20- Could This Be True?
Chapter 21- A Broken Heart
Chapter 22- A New Start
Chapter 23- Awkward Moments
Chapter 24- Trouble Once Again
Chapter 25- Advice
Chapter 26- Birthday Discussions
Chapter 27- Adjusting
Chapter 28- Insercurities
Chapter 29- Ex's Return
Chapter 30- Baby Talk
Chapter 31- Midnight Love
Chapter 32- An Unexpected Turning Point
Chapter 33- More Than This
Chapter 34- Exposed
Chapter 35- Flutters
Chapter 36- Secret Planning?
Chapter 37- Halfway There?
Chapter 38- We've Got It
Chapter 39- Out Of Spite
Chapter 40- Revenge
Chapter 41- On Edge
Chapter 42- Bad Blood
Chapter 43- Night Changes
Chapter 44- Conditions?
Chapter 45- Anxious
Chapter 46- Promises
Chapter 47- Maybe?
Chapter 49- Things
Chapter 50- Dreams
Chapter 51- Exhaustion
Chapter 52- Defenseless
Chapter 53- The Baby Shower
Chapter 54- Picnics
Chapter 55- Down On One Knee
Chapter 56- Evening Out
Chapter 57- Braxton Hicks
Chapter 58- Almost There
Chapter 59- Labor Pains
Chapter 60- Our Family
I NEED YOUR HELP!
BOOK TWO!

Chapter 48- Problem Solving

3.4K 181 68
By WritersAuthentic

Perrie's POV
"Keith Matthews." I said as I waited for the police officer to let me in.

She looks through the computer system."Ok, follow me please."

Today was the day that I was finally going to tell Keith that I was pregnant. But there's still one problem, there's a possibility that he may not be the of this baby, it could be Zayn's.

It happened about three months ago, when Harry and Zayn had split because of me.

I went over to Zayn's house to have a talk about why Keith needed his money, and why I did what I did.

Zayn was furious when I came over, but at least he gave me a chance to explain.

I remember it like it was yesterday.

Zayn was drinking a glass of water, while yelling at me. So I used some of Keith's drugs and placed them in his drink, and within ten minutes me and Zayn had sex.

I did this because I still had feelings for him, but at the same time I was in love with Keith also, so let's just say that I was torn between the two.

I'm hoping that Keith is the father, but even if he is the father, he won't be here for the baby, because he's in jail.

But on the other hand I don't want Zayn to be the father either, because first of all, he has twins on the way and probably doesn't have time to take care of another baby. Then secondly, he probably isn't going to want speak to me ever again after this.

So the police officer lead me into one of those places where you can speak to the prisoner through a phone, while there's a huge glass between us.

I sat down in my chair and waited for Keith to arrive

After about five minutes of waiting, Keith finally arrives.

He sits down in his chair, and gives me a slight smile. He picks up the phone and speaks."Hey Perrie." He greeted.

"Hey babe, how have you been?" I asked.

"Alright, just sick of this fucking place already." He said as he looks around in disgust.

I smiled a bit."Well...umm...you are rocking that orange jumpsuit." I said trying to make things less awkward.

"Thanks babe, but you look absolutely gorgeous, but umm...are you gaining weight? You're looking a bit...plumper."

I stiffened."Umm...no, I don't think so." I say in a nervous tone.

"Oh well it's ok, everyone gains a bit of weight from time to time, it's life." He exclaims.

"Yeah, it is."

He leans back and sighs."So how's the outside world? Anything new happening?" He asked.

"Well I saw Harry the other day, and he's getting big, but for Zayn, I still haven't seen him, but Harry said that..."

"Wait, Bradford's still alive!? I should have shot him a second time. This is all his fault that I'm in the damn place again!

"Actually it's Ed's fault." I mentioned.

All I see is anger in his expression, so I should go on and get this shit over with.

"Keith I need to tell you something important."

He furrowed his eyebrows."What is it babe?" He said with all his attention on me.

I just went on and told him."Keith, I'm pregnant."

He froze, and he ran through his hair in frustration."How can you be pregnant!? We haven't had sex in almost two months!?"

"Well I know, but I took several pregnancy tests, and they all turned out positive, so yesterday I went to the doctor's and he confirmed that I was pregnant, and I'm almost three months along." I explained.

"Perrie you know that I don't want kids!" He yells.

"Keith calm down!"

He leans back."How can I be fucking calm!? You're pregnant, how could you be stupid!?" He questioned.

I huffed and sighed."Are you serious, this takes two people, to create a baby!"

"Am I the father!?"

My eyes widen and I clutched onto the phone."Well about that...there's about a 50/50 that you could be the father of this baby."

"Then who else could be the father, because I thought I was the only one." He stated.

I shook my head."Zayn..."

"Ohhhh so it's like that!? You cheated on me while we were dating!?"

"Keith..." I cried.

He constantly shakes his head."You know what? I hope he's the father, because he the only one that would take care of the damn thing!?" He yelled.

"Keith it may..."

He gets up."Whatever Perrie." He said before he hangs up the phone, and the officer takes him away.

What am I going to do?

~
Zayn's POV
"Ok then what about we take my last name?"

Harry nods his head."Ok I guess that could work."

"Great, but..."

We were interrupted by a knock at the door.

Harry slowly sits up."I'll get it."

He waddles out of our room, and I slowly pushed myself up. The doctor says that I'm starting to get my balance back, and soon I'll be back to my old self again.

Harry waddles back in the room, and he's not happy either."It's Perrie, she says she needs to talk to you about something important."

I furrowed my eyebrows."Ok, bring her in."

Perrie walks in and Harry leans against the doorframe."Hey Zayn."

I sat down on the edge of the bed. "Umm...hey Perrie, why are you here?"

She paused."Zayn...I need to speak to you in private please." She says.

I gazed at Harry, and he nodded."Alright, I guess I should go start on making dinner then, and let you two talk." He says.

He starts to close the door, but I stopped him."Don't you want to leave the door open, just in case something happens?" I said gesturing towards Perrie.

He smiles."No, I'll close it, I trust you to be the stronger person." He said before he closes the door, leaving me and Perrie alone.

It's quiet for a moment, until Perrie speaks up."Zayn I'm pregnant."

She sits next to me."Oh you are? That's great, I'm so happy for you!" I announced.

"No Zayn I'm not happy about it, and what I'm about to tell you may ruin the rest of your day."

I furrowed my eyebrows."What are you saying?" I asked nervously.

"You may be the father of this child."

"How can I be the father, we haven't had sex since we broke up." I mentioned.

She nodded."I know, but remember that day I came over to your house, to talk about Keith!'?

"Yeah."

"Well I did exactly what you did to Harry. I drugged you, and forced you to have sex with me." She explained.

"What!?"

She bit her bottom lip."Zayn I'm sorry, I still have feelings for you. I just couldn't take it anymore."

I sighed and laid back."How far along are you?" I asked.

"Three months."

I sighed."And that's definitely around the time me and Harry broke up."

"I'm sorry Zayn..."

"This can't be happening right now." I whispered."

Just tight then Harry walks into the room holding his tummy."Is everything ok in here?"

I shook my head."Perrie thinks that I could be the father of her baby." I announced.

He sighs."Oh no..."

"Baby it's ok, I'm sure we can work this out, maybe I'm not the father."

"But how do you know Zayn." Harry says as his voice begins to crack.

I ran through my hair in frustration."I don't know baby. I guess we will have to take a paternity test after the baby is born." I stated.

Harry fold his arms over his bump."No need for that. There's one good thing about being a nerd, I can track back the dates and do the math, so Perrie when did you miss your period?" He asked.

"Hey that's a personal thing, I don't need you two knowing my business." She snapped.

"Well it's the only way to find out right now." Harry snaps back.

She stands up."Look we'll just have to wait." She exclaimed.

"No we don't, because I knew you were pregnant way before me and Zayn split."

She stares at him."How!?"

"Because we had the same math class together. I've experienced this already. You think people don't notice it when you throw up all over yourself and pretend like nothing happened after that, and you think I didn't hear you talking to Sophia about missing your period. You know Zayn's not the father, don't you?"

She hesitated."Fine, whatever you freak, I know he's not the father! I figured it out a few hours ago! That shit all happened before I drugged Zayn!"

"Then why would you lie to me like that!?" I yelled.

She sighs."Because Keith's in jail for the rest of his life, and my baby is not gonna have a father growing up. So I knew if I tricked you, maybe you will fall for it, but it seems like you little freak realized it!" She said pointing to Harry.

I notice me that Harry was getting a bit upset."Get out." He says sternly.

She looks at him."Excuse me? What did you say?" She asks.

"You heard me. Get the hell out." Harry demands.

I smiled."You heard the boy."

She grabs her purse off of the bed, and storms out of our room. Me and Harry stay quiet for a moment until we hear the front door slam.

He wobbles over to me and sits down next to me."That was not like me."

I kissed him on the cheek."I know it was, but who said I didn't like it."

I laid my head against his bump."Oh I'm so glad it's not mine. All I want are my two adorable twins and you."

"I knew she way lying the second she told you she was pregnant." He added.

I looked up at him."Wait...you heard our conversation?" I asked.

"Yeah, the kitchen's right next to our bedroom, so I can hear everything you two were talking about." He said while grinning.

I wrapped my arms around him."You don't know how grateful I am to have a boyfriend like you!"

He kissed at my temple and laid his head down on my shoulder."I'm grateful to have you too."

___________________________
An: So Harry figured everything out! Zayn couldn't be the father, because the dates didn't add up.

So it looks like Perrie might have to raise the baby on her own.

Thanks For Reading!!! 😊❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.8K 60
Relationships change and evolve, we may have just started out as best friends but I believe things have changed between us. It's hard to admit, bu...
56.9K 1.3K 28
Y/n oki member of the 8th brigade has a secret, not even they know of. Join them as they discover more about themselves whil3 find love along the way
5.6K 1K 22
𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐨 × 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐉𝐮𝐧 𝐊𝐲𝐮
3K 1.6K 20
Wala ng mahihiling si Jin mula ng dumating sa buhay nya si Amber pero paano kung bawiin ulit sa kanya ang babaeng mahal nya? Handa na nga bang isarad...