My Fighter

By littlepeoplerulexxx

Alice never expected much from her senior high school year. Until Berry creek has its first ever biker gang r... More

My Fighter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

2.3K 68 17
By littlepeoplerulexxx

Alice P.O.V

My heart seemed to slow in my chest as I turned round to face my cousin Ryan. Oh no.

"What the hell are you doing here Ryan?" I try to keep my voice steady but even I could hear how shaky I sounded.

"Careful Alice...we both know the kind of trouble that mouth can get you into." He said calmly as if he had'nt threatened me a few seconds ago.

"I remember all to clearly what mouthing off to you means Ryan the ripper." I referred back to his old nick name, he actually looked surprised when I said it. Like it was a name he had'nt heard in a while.

"Blast from the past name. Have'nt heard that in a while cherry." He smiled wickedly when he called me my old nick name and confirmed what I had thought. Why no one was still calling him that is strange. He's evil.

"Hey I told you never to call me that!" I growled angrily.

"But it suits you so well! Wait where are my manners? How is my little cousin anyway? I've missed you!" He takes a step towards me and I literally spring back putting a table between us.

"Of course you missed me! I mean who else are you gonna torture, right?" I reply bravely.

In truth I was terrified.

"Alice i've changed! I'm not like that anymore, no longer am I a stupid kid-"

"Yeah cut the crap! I know all your games, you say all this and then when I least expect it-"

"Boom." A voice whispers from behind me. I scream at the top of my lungs. Well I would'nt call it a scream considering someone slaps there hand over my mouth before I can finish it off.

It was more of a..oh how do I put this? Awkward gurgle. Yeah my scream was an awkward gurgle! Anyway...

"Shhh...It's only me." Oh no, another crazy person.

Why me?

"Thanks for the help Ryan." Tyler says from behind me. Oh god what was he planning on doing to me?

"No problem. When it comes to Alice, i'm right there." Ryan says this in a very sinister way. I'm concerned.

"Anyway I better be off! Oh by the way Alice i've decided to move here so I guess i'll see you around." My eyes widen at this news. Please someone help me. I try to yell at him but instead it comes out as gurgles and grunts. Wonderful! Can't even yell at someone anymore!

"Toodaloo!" Then he pushes past me and Tyler and leaves. Damn it! Gonna kill him later.

"Alone at last."

Stalkers. They really do suck.

"I'm gonna move my hand now so promise me you won't scream, okay?" Tyler says slowly as if explaining something to a child. Stupid boy! I nod my head knowing the quicker I comply the faster i'll get out of here. When he moves his hands I jump away from him and put a few tables between us.

"What the hell are you doing?" I say loudly hoping someone will hear.

"I want to talk to you and seeing as your always running away from me this was the only way I could get you alone." He says turning and locking the door behind him.

"Don't do that." I whisper scared. He looks back at me and smiles.

"Don't worry its just to make sure no one comes in....or leaves."

I really don't like the sound of that. Does anyone else agree?

"Okay well lets talk then, seeing as i'm not going anytime soon, what do you want?" I say calmly taking a seat far from him.

"I'm sorry Ali. I'm really sorry I treated you badly but I was just jealous-"

"That does'nt make it okay." I interrupt him wanting to make it clear I was'nt forgiving him anytime soon.

"I know that! God damn it why don't you ever give me a chance to explain?" He yells slamming his hands down on the table. I instantly stand up and move away.

"Because you do things like that and it scares me! So of course I want to run away!" I yell back. I'm really tired of him pushing me around. I swear if this Carry's on i'm gonna poke him in the eye!

"Well if you listened I would'nt get angry!" He says back with clenched teeth.

"And when I do listen you just get angry anyway." I reply glaring at him. He takes a deep breath and sits down.

"Will you go on a date with me?"

Huh?

"Tyler what the hell?" Really? After everything? Now he asks me out instead of forcing me to be his girlfriend.

"I would really like it if you went on a date with me and got to know the real me." He looks up at me with hope in his eyes and patiently waits for my answer. Wow it's like he was'nt even angry a second ago. And knowing his emotions are this out of control, I have to be extra careful in what I say.

"I....can't." I reply feeling a little guilty when I see the hope crumble in his eyes.

"Okay then...at least tell me why?" He says running his hands through his hair but never taking his eyes off me.

"Just too much history Tyler. Too much has happened between us and there not exactly happy memory's." I say my guilt getting worse. I should'nt even be feeling guilty but I can't help it! He looks crushed.

"Your not telling me the whole truth, are you? I can see it in your eyes." Tyler shoots up from his seat and before I can blink i'm backed into a corner with his arms on either side of my head. Uh oh.

"I am! Don't think you can bully me into telling you anything!" I yell defiantly in his face. Son of a bit-

SLAP!

I slowly raise my hand and rub my sore cheek and I can't help but let tears slide down my face. He hit the side that was bruised. I was in utter agony. And i've just about had enough. Fine he wants to know why I refuse to go anywhere near him. Turning to look at him I smile as softly as I can.

"Tyler I will never date you. You make me sick. All you do is hurt me and i'm sick of the abuse you subject me to. The reason I don't want you or never will is because your a bully and because i'm falling in love with someone else. Even if I was'nt feeling this way about someone else....I would never choose you." Then pushing him and his stunned face backwards I take the the key from his pocket and walk towards the door.

Or at least I try.

I was just about to twist the key to unlock the door when Tyler grabs my hair and yanks me back.

"Your not going anywhere! Who the hell do you think you are?! I reject the girls in this school, they don't reject me!" I cry out in fear scratching at his hand trying to loosen the hold but it only gets tighter.

"You think you can make a fool out of me huh? I'm gonna show everyone who the real fool is! I'm going to make life very hard for you Alice until you stop acting like a dumb bitch and come crawling to me on your hands and knees begging for forgiveness!" He hisses in my ear furiously.

I know understand how people feel when there petrified.

I struggle as hard as I can when finally Tyler releases me and shoves me to the ground. I instantly crawl as far away from his as possible and shove my self in to the corner of the room.

"I swear Alice by the end of the week you'll come crawling to me, remember it's not just you who's life I can make hell, so keep that in mind." He then smirks and unlocks the door, letting it slam behind him when he leaves. Silence is what he leaves behind. It was so quiet. And i'm so scared. And only one thought is running through my mind.

I want Scar.

________________________________________________________________________

Hello fans of My fighter! I hope this was a good chapter for you all!

I wanted to introduce the new character who's gonna be a lot of trouble and I wanted everyone to see just how crazy Tyler is in this chapter so i'm sorry theres no Scar! Don't worry though cause he'll be filling up the next chapter for you!

Vote, comment and fan!

Love, peave and cookies!

Littlepeoplerulexxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...