TejRan- A Fairytale Love Story

By RitzAsh

I'll b uploading fanfiction stories with referece to various situations related to the most beloved couple Te... More

Pinkvilla Award- 1
Pinkvilla Award- 2
Pinkvilla Award- 3
Pinkvilla Award- 4
Teju's Birthday- 1
Teju's Birthday- 2
Self-Doubt (One Shot)
Teju's Outdoor Shoot- 1
Teju's Outdoor Shoot- 2
Unlucky for him ?- 1
Unlucky for him ?- 2
Long Distance Relationship ? [One Shot]
Separated ?- 1
Separated ?- 2
An Interview [One shot]
Am I exclusive ?- 1
Am I exclusive ?- 2
Yeh Dooriyan- 1
Yeh Dooriyan- 2
Past Life (One Shot)
Shravan & Ganesh Puja [One Shot]
Trust Issues- 1
Trust Issues- 2
Bonding with Families [One Shot]
Mere Sapne Pure honge ? [One Shot]
Fever [One Shot]
Ghar Mei Puja hai Ayegi ? [One Shot]
Posessive for her [One Shot]
Her Support System [One Shot]
His fear [One Shot]
Love & Care [One Shot]
Are they destined to be together ? - 1
Are they destined to be together ? - 2
Are they destined to be together ? - 3
Psycho Fan [One Shot]
No Nuts November ? [One Shot]
Arranged cum Love Marriage- 1
Arranged cum Love Marriage- 2
Arranged cum Love Marriage- 3
Arranged cum Love Marriage- 4
Arranged cum Love Marriage- 5
You are perfect the way you are- 1
You are perfect the way you are- 2
You are perfect the way you are- 3
Love At First Sight- 1
Love At First Sight- 3
Love At First Sight- 4

Love At First Sight- 2

1K 290 15
By RitzAsh

On the call-

Someone- Hello

Karan- *No response*

Someone- Hellooo

Again, *No response*

Someone- Kundrri yar call kar k chup kyun hai... baat kyun nahi kar rha ?

Karan (like a grumpy kid)- because I am not talking to you

Somone- oye!!! Ye mera dialougue hai

[So that someone is none other than Teju]

Karan- whatever... bdw thanx for letting me know that I am nobody for you

Teju- are you mad Kundrri !!!! How can you even think like that.... You're my bestest friend.

Karan- If so then you shouldnt have done what you did to me

Teju- what did I do ?

Karan- *No Response*

Teju- Kundrri please yar bol na... you know nuh how much FOMO I have... please tell.

Karan- why didnt you tell me that its your birthday today & yesterday's dinner was for that.

Teju- hey bhagwan!!! tu isliye muh fula k betha hai... mei toh dar gyi ki maine aisa kya kar diya ki tu itna naraz ho gya mujhse

Karan- oh hello madam!!! I am not angry... I am hurt.

Teju- Kundrri sorry yar please forgive me.... Actually the thing is that usually I dont celebrate my birthday in a grand way... It always supposed to be a cosy family dinner but this time since my parents have gone to US to meet my brother so I thought why not to go for a dinner with you as you're my bestest friend.... Also its been long since we had our dinner together so I just took the opportunity..... Thats it.
Ab tu mann ja na please

Karan- mai itni asani se mann ne nahi wala

Teju chuckled hearing the way he was saying & imagining his cute angry face just like that of a kid.

Teju- Kundrri pleaseeeeee

Karan- Teju I am sorry... I couldnt become a good friend... I failed miserably.... You once told about your birthday date while we all were chilling in your vanity but dont know how it slipped off my mind...
Shit man!!! I am so bad

Teju- just shut up.... Dont you dare tell anything about my bestie Kundrri warna mei tera muh tood dungi samjha

Karan chuckled

Teju- Thank god finally you smiled.... Good boy Kundrri.....
Listen genuinely its okay.... You have done a lot of things for me & if due to work pressure you forgot my birthday then its not a big deal... I can completely understand.
Aur han!!! Tu smile karte rha kar... You look so good while smiling.

Karan felt fortunate that he met her & got to know her.... How well she understands him... If their would have been any other girl, then she would have definitely made a big fuss on this.

Karan- okay madam... See you soon on the set.

*Call Ended*

.
.
.
.
.
.

On the set-

Karan reached & saw Teju's car which means she has already arrived... So he directly went to her vanity.

He went inside & upon seeing him, Teju got super happy.... she stood up from the couch & walked towards him......

Karan hugged her & said- "happy birthday mera Anda Singh"

He then gave her a bouquet which was made with roses & a lot of dark chocolates.... Teju jumped like a kid after getting her favourite chocolates.
Karan adored her.

Then he forwarded a tiffin box to her.

Teju (excitedly)- ye kya hai ??

Karan- khol k dekh

Teju opened the box & there was KHEER.

Teju- ye tune banaya ???

Karan- nahi bholu, my mumma made it... In the morning while I was talking with you, she heard us then made it & when I was leaving, she handed over this to me & said to safely give it to you.

Teju- aww!!! So sweet of him... Say thank you so much to aunty on my behalf

Karan- well!!! mumma has invited you to our home today for dinner so you can yourself thank her at that time.

Teju- but Kundrri what is the need of doing that for me.... this (pointing towards Kheer) is enough.

Karan- okay fine... I'll tell mumma that you dont want to eat food made by her.

Teju- shut up Karan... You know I didnt mean that... I just dont want her to exhaust herself much for me.

Karan- Trust me she loves to feed people with the food made by her own... Anddd!!! Let me tell you a secret, My mumma cooks super amazing food.... I'll suggest you not to let go the opportunity of tasting her delicious food.

Teju- okay fine... I'll come.... Now dont disturb & let me eat this kheer which looks so much tempting.

She took the first bite & closed her eyes.

Karan- Hows it ?

Teju- its yummmmmmm!!!!

Karan- sachhi!!! Let me taste once.

He was about to take the spoon but Teju softly hit on his hand.

Karan- what ?????

Teju- Dont you dare touch it... Its mine... Aunty sent it specially for me... Its so tasty that I am gonna finish it all alone.

Karan (with a puppy face)- Let me taste atleast once.... I havent had a morsel today.

Teju- why ???

Karan- because mumma told when Kheer is being made on someone's birthday then that person has the first right to eat it... After that, others can have it.... So she didnt let me taste a lil bit kheer today.

Teju felt so overwhelmed after listening to it.

Teju- okay fine.... I'll allow you to have it buttttt only little amount.

Karan- As you say mam

Then they both ate kheer & went for shoot.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After shoot was done, they both headed towards his home.

In his home-

His parents warmly welcomed her... She gave a bouquet to his mom & was about to touch their feet.

KD- na beta!!! Humare yahan betiyan perr nahi chunti...

They both then hugged Teju with lots of love & affection...
They chit- chatted for sometime then settled on the dinner table.

When Teju saw all the dishes she got surprised as all were her favourites & from its aroma she got to know that they are made with Ghee, she felt emotional.... Her eyes got teary & Karan's mumma noticed it as she was sitting towards her left.

KM (while keeping her hand on Teju's shoulder)- what happened beta ?

Teju (while wiping off her tears)- thank you so much Aunty for putting so much efforts in making all these.... Nobody other than my mumma has ever done this for me before... on my birthdays she used to make all my favourite dishes... Since this time she is not here so I was missing her & now seeing all this just made me emotional.

Karan's mumma hugged her.

KD- Since you & Sunny are best friends so from now onwards remember one thing that we are like you second family.... so whenever you want, you can come to us.

Teju- it means a lot Uncle.... bdw aunty how you got to know that I love Ghee ?

KM- I asked Sunny about your likes, dislikes & preferences.... & Accordingly I made the dishes.

While his parents were indulged in talking with Teju,

Karan- its good that you guys are busy in your emotional talks because by the time I'll finish all the food as I am very hungry & it seems like these delicious food are inviting me to pounce upon them.

Teju- Nooooo... its for me.... I'll eat.

They all laughed & started their dinner.

Karan was adoring his family's bond with Teju.... Even if its just been few minutes since they all met but if anyone will see them then he/she will think that his family & Teju know eachother since years.

In the meantime Karan's parents were also observing how Karan is happy & behaving like a kid with Teju... They were seeing their real Sunny which he used to be once upon a time but since few years it has got lost somewhere... Mainly after his bteakup..... But now they are so delighted getting their previous Sunny back.

After spending such a good quality time with his family, Teju left for her home.... Ofcourse!! Karan dropped her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Few days passed.

Suddenly a dispute occur between two communal parties as a result of which the party members started burning tyres, buses, breaking shops & did other voilence stuff..... Situation started getting worse... They also declare 3 days strike in the whole state.

To find a solution & for the safety of the citizens, the Government requested everybody to be in their home & not to come outside unless & until its not extremely necessary..... Shoots, colleges, offices everything remain closed.

Karan saw the news on the TV..... He got tensed & worried about Teju as she is leaving alone....

His mother saw him getting restless & agitated... So she went & sat beside him.... She kept her hand on his shoulder... Feeling a touch, Karan looked sideways & found his mumma starring at him.

KM- what happened Sunny ??? Why are you so stressed ??

Karan- mumma.... wo... a 3 days strike has been declared & situation outside is not at all good... So I am worried about Teju.... How will she stay alone ??? Her parents are also not here.... what if she need something ??? I am tensed about that.

KM- ohh!!! bas itni si baat... Dial Teju's number & give me your phone.

Karan (with confused expression)- but why ????

KM- just do what I said

Karan connected the call & gave the phone to his mumma.

Karan's mother talked with Teju & convinced her to come & stay with them as they treat her as their daughter & are worried about her .... She even took her parent's number to ask their permission.... At first, Teju said that its not required but his mother insisted, so she agreed.

After talking with Teju, Karan's mumma talked with her mother..... And she happily agreed because they themselves were also worried about Teju staying alone in such situation.... Also she has heard from Teju about how nice Karan & his family is... So she was assured that her daughter will be more than safe in their home.

After the calls were done,

KM to Karan- Now my bacha is happy ???

Karan (while giving a tight hug to his mom)- Super happy... You're the best mumma😘

KM (while softly ruffling his hair & in a soft voice)- you love her a lot nuh Sunny

Karan immediately broke the hug & sat straight... He was astonished as how his mumma figured it out... He was not making eye contact with her.

Karan (while scratching the back of his neck)- wo... wo.... mumma...

KM- Dont lie to me Sunny... I am your mother.... I know you better than you know yourself.... & to be honest me & your Dad are very happy with it... Teju is a very sweet & nice girl... She is everything we have ever wanted in our daughter-in-law & in your wife... Finally you got someone around whom you can be your real self.... We have seen how much happy & content you feel when you're around her..... You both are made for eachother.

Karan sighed knowing that his parents had already interpreted his feelings even before he had expressed.

Karan (while taking his mumma's hand)- but mumma what if she only consider me as her friend & nothing else... I dont want to loose her.

KM- Trust me beta... She also likes you... I have seen love & affection towards you in her eyes.... I'll suggest you to confess your feelings to her before somebody else do.

Karan- No No!!!! I cant let anybody to take her away from me...

His mother laughed looking at her son behaving like a child.... Karan felt shy & hugged her.

Karan- Thanx mumma.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Karan went & brought Teju to their home..... The vibe of the whole house changed the moment Teju entered....

Teju helped his mother in cooking while listening to some of the embracing childhood stories of Karan...They shared a good laugh.... Also she played chess with his father.

In evening, they chit-chatted & munched upon popcorn, soft drinks & snacks while watching movie in their home theatre.

During night time, Karan & Teju used to sit in the balcony & have heart to heart conversations while gazing the night sky.

All in all, they had a blast in these 3 days... It was full of fun & enjoyment.

.
.
.

After 3 days, when Teju was about to leave;

KD- Thank you Teju for gracing our home & making it so lively & energetic... We didnt even realise when these 3 days passed away.... please keep visiting us whenever you get time because I feel we have been used to your presence & without you, the house has started giving tedious & dull vibe.

Teju (while holding KD & KM's hand)- I promise I'll visit you soon... Uncle & Aunty thanx for all the love that you have been showered over me.

KD- Aur sunn Khoteya!!! meri beti ko galti se v pareshan mat karna warna shittar padenge..... And Teju if he ever troubles you, then let me know immediately.

Teju (while giving a smirk to Karan)- ofcourse

Karan- haww!!! aap mere hi papa ho na... I am having a doubt now

KD- Yes I am... but she is my daughter now & I love her more.

Karan (like a kid with arms crossed over his chest)- mei nahi khel rha yar.

Karan huffed while others burst out into laughter.

She then gave hug to his parents & went back to her home with Karan as she hasnt brought her own car.

*******************
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Two weeks later-

Teju was heading towards her vanity but her steps put on a hault when she heard Karan's voice from his vanity... She went bit closer to the vanity's door & what she heard made her feel like somebody has recklessly swept away the ground beneath her feet.

Karan's Voice-

You're the most beautiful girl I have ever seen... All my stress & fatigue just vanishes away the moment I see you smiling.... The way you used to motivate & cheer me whenever I am in dilema or in some tension... Also the way you stood by me through my thick & thin; trust me nobody else has ever done that for me.

Howz it ??? Do you think she'll like it ???

.
.
.

Teju wasnt able to stand their any longer, so she just ran towards vanity.... Upon entering inside, She locked the door, went to the couch & laid their on her stomach while digging her face on the pillow & started crying madly.

She felt like everything got devastated... everything finished... as if somebody took away the most precious thing of hers.... She wasnt able to think straight or do anything.... She just kept on sobbing & sobbing....

There was a massive turmoil going inside her mind.....

One part of her was saying her to forget getting Karan as her life partner & be happy with being friend of him; just like the way she currently is because he loves someone else & she cant have any future with him.

Whereas, the other side of hers tries to convince her that it might be possible that she may have misunderstood the situation as she heard half of the conversation & dont know the complete matter.... She should go & express her feelings to him before its get too late.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After crying her heart out & having a lot of contemplation, she sat straight on the bed, wiped off her tears with the back of her palm.

She decided to reveal her feelings infront of him & is ready to except whatever the consequence will be... Because she felt that she cant live with a guilt of not expressing herself for her entire life.... She didnt want to regret about it later on.

Lowkey she wants that whatever she heard should turn out to be mere miscommunication rather than reality.... Deep down inside her heart she hoped that Ganpati Bappa should give her what she want although possibility is bare minimum.

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Next part will be uploaded after 202 votes.

Happy Reading!!! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 5.4K 64
Hey everyone ! It's a continuation of my previous story . I've not copied any part of my story from anywhere . Its entirely my imagination. Kaisa lag...
12.3K 48 4
Hello Friends . Main Hu Seema . Yeh kahani meri khud ki hai Jo me khud hee likh ne wali hu . Wese meri kahani bas choti si Hai par mere liye meri jin...
17.5K 101 13
Hello Doston / ਹੈਲੋ ਦੋਸਤੋ - Mera Naam ChiragDeep Hai . Wese Mera Naam Thoda Alag Hai . Kiu Ki Me Panjab Ka Hu . Yaha Pe Sab Ka Naam Asa Hee Hota Hai...
602K 62.7K 111
Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl and when their world's collide with each...