My Ant and Dec One shots

By wolflv2

Ant and Dec one shots. *Recent Upload* - 🀍 My Demon King Almost always AU. Mature content is labelled M in... More

❀️ Baby Boy [M]
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes Pt 2
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes Pt 3
🧑 Mr Nice-eyes Pt 4
πŸ’› Pet Shop
πŸ’› Pet Shop Pt 2
πŸ’› Pet Shop Pt 3
πŸ’š Santa Baby
πŸ’™ Bad Guy [M- Skipable]
πŸ’œ Gold
❀️ The Rich Boy's Bodyguard
🐺 Wolf - Part 1
🐺 Wolf - Part 2
🐺 Wolf - Part 3
🐺 Wolf - Part 4 - Heat [M]
🐺 Wolf - Part 5
🐺 Wolf - Part 6 [M]
πŸ’› Confidence [M]
πŸ’š Something Better [M] (Age Gap)
πŸ’š Something New [M] (Age Gap)
πŸ’™ Forget She Ever Touched You
πŸ’œ Puppeteer (M-mild)
❀️ Nurse x Paramedic
🧑 A Parent Person
πŸ’› The Escort [M]
πŸ’š History Repeats Itself
πŸ’™ Primadonna I [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna II [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna III [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna IV [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna V [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna VI [M]
πŸ’™ Primadonna VII [MM]
πŸ’œ The cleaner, the whore and the reverse cowgirl [M]
❀️ Bathtime
πŸ’› Peaky Blinders AU
πŸ’š Is your human a rescue too?
πŸ’™ Son of a Preacher man
πŸ’™ Take me to church
πŸ’™ Hallelujah
πŸ’™ Promiseland
πŸ’œ How I met my husband
❀️ Judge [M-lil bit]
🧑 Firefighters
πŸ’› Master's Maid [M]
πŸ’š Rescued I
πŸ’š Rescued II
πŸ’š Rescue III
πŸ’™ My Demon
πŸ’™ My Demon King
πŸ’œ Wing-Women
❀️ Don't Pet the Professor [M]
❀️ Dont Pet the Student [M]
🧑 Anthony
πŸ’› First time at a Club
πŸ’™ Magpie
πŸ’œ The Driver I
πŸ’œ The Driver II
πŸ’œ The Driver III
❀️ Just lonely?
🧑 Pain ✨Bro-Job✨ [M]
πŸ’› Stay at Home boyfriend [M]
πŸ’š Geordies In London [M]
πŸ’™A Patient Man [M]
🀍 Firefighter 2 [M]
🀍 Cucumber

🧑 Jaccuzzi Time [M]

501 9 25
By wolflv2

Sequel to Bathtime for AnDrmyOTP Cause he's been a very good boy ❤️ Unfortunately I'll have to edit the last section of this tomorrow cause I'm all tuckered out 😴

Same again, slight AU in that Ant and Dec are married with a son.

It's veryyyyy mature. Not a lot of plot if ya know what I mean 😉 you have been warned so if you're not into it leave now...

So you're still here? 😏

Okay my smut fans please enjoy....

Anthony rubbed his sore eyes, even on nightlife, the blue light of his laptop made it hard to keep working. He wanted to stop and get some sleep, however, his duvet-cocooned husband crashed out beside him from exhaustion was enough to keep soldiering on.

The dark haired man sipped his tea, comparing different prices, trying to find the perfect place, whilst his hand lightly scratched up and down Declan's back as he slept.

Suddenly there was crying from their sons room, Ant swore internally and put down his tea, closing the lid of his laptop as quietly as possible before tucking it beneath the bed. He'd hidden the evidence just in time.

"I got it." his small companion murmured on instinct.

With the advantage of being much more awake than his counterpart, Anthony caught his husband around the middle and pulled the brown haired presenter back down to bed, kissing his cheek affectionately.

"No baby you're tired, go back to sleep I got it."

"It's my turn," Dec whined, eyes barely open and brain muzzy from the deep sleep he'd been having. "I wanna be a good baby-daddy."

"You are the best daddy Decky. You know you're juniors favourite. But you've earned the rest kidda, let me take this one."

The smaller man didn't have the energy to fight, so went limp in the taller man's arms allowing Ant put him back under the duvet and to slip out of bed. He headed down the hall to find his 4 year old waddling down the corridor towards him, his eyes teary and full of fear. "Dada I'm scarwed!"

Junior held his arms out wide for his Dad to pick him up, cuddling immediately into safety as the dark haired geordie squeezed him tightly, bouncing him up and down.

"Was it a nightmare again kidda?"

Junior was sucking his thumb on one hand and holding his Thomas the tank engine teddy with the other, he nodded quickly and mumbled over his thumb, "Can I sleeps in youse and Daddy's bed?"

"I thought we agreed you'd be a brave boy and sleep in your own bed from now on? You did it last time didn't ya?"

Tears filled back up into Juniors eyes and Ant's resolution on the matter immediately crumbled. People often believed Dec would be the soft dad but in truth, it was the other way around. In this scenario, Declan would have found a way to say no, he would have taken their son back to his room and teach him to fight his fear. Ant struggled to be so stern.

The younger man found he could never say no to Junior when he asked for protection. Dec always believed that was due to Ant's own dad abandoning him, that the taller man couldn't deny his son the world even if he meant mothering him a little too much. Luckily, Junior hadn't quite figured out how to exploit this yet, or even how much it worked in his favour.

"Alright bubba. But Just this once alright? Your daddy's very sleepy too so you gotta be extra good for us."

Juniors fear had cleared from being cuddled into his Dada's arms and his eyes were dry as soon as he knew he'd be sleeping soundly in his parents bed.

Ant carried his son back to his room, Dec was sleeping soundly on his side facing them so Ant thad to place the small boy down very carefully in the middle of the bed as not to cause any noise that'll wake him.

As soon as he was put down, Junior, with absolutely no concern for not waking his Daddy up, wriggled in to find his space in the brown haired Geordie's arms.

It woke Dec immediately and Ant rubbed his face in exasperation but accepted it as the perils of having a preschooler. Declan showed no such upset when he woke and found the little being snuggling into his arms, he smiled happily and kissed his sons head, squeezing him tightly before looking up amused at his husband who slipped back beneath the duvet cover.

"Couldn't say no again uhm?"

Ants bashful look confirmed Dec's suspicions and the smaller man accepted his kiss as Ant lovingly pecked each member of his little family on the nose.

The dark haired man slipped in close to his husbands body and slung an arm over his waist. As children often did, Junior gravitated to the position where he got the most comfort from both his parents and leaned back into his Dada's chest. Ant shifted closer and snuggled both boys up tightly, sandwiching the litter lad between them both as Junior's little snores tickled Dec's chin.

Declan yawned softly ready to fall back to sleep but in the mean time he took Ants hand in his, holding it between their bodies and smiling into the eyes of his husband- enjoying the light reflection they got from the moonlight through their window. "Was he okay?"

"Nightmares."

"No Monsters?"

"Not today but I have no doubt I'll be continuing my searches under the bed tomorrow night."

Dec tried to contain his giggle and fitted it into a blushful grin until the energy he had left to smile disappeared. "I'm really sleepy Anth."

"Im not surprised kidda, you worked so hard tonight." Ant praised, his thumb rubbing over the smaller mans knuckles and grinning at his beautiful husband when he was yawning again. "It's Sunday tomorrow too, you can have a nice long sleep in. Aye? And one more show till our holiday."

Dec smiled at the thought and closed his eyes, pushing his nose into his sons fluffy head of brown hair. "Night Anth, love youse."

"I Love you too baby, sleep well."

Ant often felt like the luckiest man alive, he had a beautiful husband and son. Everyday he got to work at his dream job with his best friend however he didn't like seeing the toll it took on Declan. He was looking forward to giving him a well earned pamper after their last shoot of Saturday night takeaway.

»»»»»»»»»»

"Decky I'm sure the little barns fine! You saw him when we got there, he ran straight into his Nana's house. He loves the way she spoils 'em."

"What about his nightmares tho Anth? What if he needs us and we aren't there!"

"Your mam will take care of it Decky. Don't worry so much okay? You deserve a couple of days off before BGT starts again."

Dec decided to take his husbands advice and relax, he did so by fighting off his seat belt and leaning into Ant's strong side. Ant put an arm around his best friends shoulder and grinned down at him.

"I've been planning this for weeks baby, you're gonna love it I promise."

"I know Anth, I'm sorry imma try to relax for youse."

"You won't need to try. Just you wait." Their car pulled into their destination but they were in no rush to get out as Anthony peppered his husbands neck in light kissed.

As they stepped out of the car, Dec gasped un wonder and reminded Ant about the dream he had of the little cabin by the lake, and how this was perfect.

Ant rolled his eyes and kissed the brown haired man affectionately, unashamed and right in front of some local dog walkers across the path.

"Why do you think I rented it baby?" He husked sexily and Dec liked this change in his co-presenter and took his time enjoying the architecture of the lake-side cabin as the younger man dished out the keys.

Those dog walkers from before timidly approached Dec whilst he was waiting for Ant to open the door and his expression brightened considerably after the interaction where he took pictures with them and soaked up their compliments. It was a confidence boost he really needed and Ant noticed the positive change immediately.

He beamed at his husband, "Did someone come over and stroke your ego?"

Declan shrugged trying to seem modest but he was glowing with smugness, "Maybe just a little bit."

"Good. You deserve to be worshipped." Ant kissed Dec's lips and held his gaze for a moment as he husked deeply, "Now can I have the honour of stroking something else in our private jacuzzi?"

Dec bit his lip to keep from laughing at that cheesy pick up line which he elected to ignore as his head perked in interest and his eyes widened a little in lust, "Jacuzzi?"

"Uhm. Come on. I'll show you our play area for tonight."

Dec loved it when his husband was like this. Of course he couldn't be too explicit in a public space but his confidence was so arousing. How he was completely unapologetic about how much he wanted Dec's body. It was the most exhilarating feeling when Ants hand couldn't help but slip from his waist to hold onto his ass as they stepped into the hallway of the log-cabin holiday home. Feeling so naughty got the older geordie riled up alot sooner than he'd expected to be.

The smaller half of the self-made millionaire duo immediately knew some serious money had been spent when they entered the main living space much larger and spacious than what they had at home.

Reminded of their honey moon, how Ant had lead him so calmly to one of the best nights of his life, Dec blushed to himself, ready for what was to come.

Taking a speechless Dec's hand, Ant guided him further into the modernised room, giving him a view of everything the bungalow had to offer. Declan gave Ant exactly the reaction he'd been spending so much time and money trying to achieve from him, his entire face lit up in pure excitement and as he beamed up at his husband, Ant marvelled as the exhaustion dissipated from the smaller man's face and he was suddenly looking 5 years younger.

"Oh god Anth it's perfect." Dec gasped, grabbing his presenting partners arms and wrapping them around his own waist, demanding a cuddle from behind as he looked around at the futuristic layout mixed in with some old Classical Greek decoration,, a massive king sized bed with a star gazing view above them, pillars that stretched up to the ceiling and gave the illusion of disappearing up into the night sky.

Through a long line of glass panes lay a room which looked like it had a waterfall inside. Along the back wall a flow of water cascaded down into an indoor pool and as Dec stepped forward he caught a glimpse of a large hot top at the other end of bathing room.

Blown away, and as though forgetting how to use words to celebrate, Declan communicated his approval by pushing his ass back and up into his hardworking husbands crotch, showing him he was going to enjoy this treat as much Declan was.

Suddenly Ant wished he'd done this a hell of a lot sooner.

"I thought we could take a dip in the Jacuzzi first? Get you all relaxed."

Dec turned in his husbands arms, absolutely no intention of relaxing when the perfect opportunity lay before them.

Pressing himself against the taller man's chest, Dec dragged a finger down his sternum seductively, "well we can relax later right? We've got all night..."

Ant took handfuls of Dec's plump butt cheeks and used them to pull his petite body close, kissing him eagerly in answer to his question. "I'll get the champagne. You get comfortable ay?"

Dec nodded quickly, "Imma use the bathroom real quick."

"Alright kidda it's just through there."

Declan scurried off to get ready whilst Ant found the champagne and prepared two glasses. Carefully, he set them down beside the tub and shrugged off his clothes, folding them off to the side before slipping into the warm water that enveloped his body, it's heat giving the comforting feeling of warm clothes fresh out of the dryer on a cold day.

Anthony positioned himself infront of one of the jets, it massaged his back as he sat down on the long bench running across the length of the jacuzzi. His body was submerged, all but his shoulders, in the perfectly clear bubbly water.

All the tension set by the freezing winter months disappeared from Ant's body in an instant, he closed his eyes and listened to the sound of his own heart thumping in his ears.

It wasn't very often that either he or Dec properly treated each other, they had money to spare yes but it felt as they were always working or providing family trips for their son. Although they loved to take Junior on new experiences, it was nice to just be two adults again. Two best friends making the most of each other's company.

Ant's thoughts on exactly how he could make the most of his husband were interrupted by the soft sound of delicate feet padding across the porcelain paving slabs, the dark haired man opened his eyes— gaining a front row seat to the brown haired presenter stepping out into the extension, modesty protected only by a short robe which was loosely tied at the waist.

Being the first time he was seeing any of this, Declan took a moment to admire the room, his eyes sparkled in wonder at the new build and the earthly gods ceiling which gave the illusion of bathing beneath the night sky.

The jacuzzi was lit with cool white lights, so the water its self was luminescent and projected ripples onto the walls around them. It was a magical scene and a special place in Dec's heart opened for it.

Anthony already seemed completely at home in the jacuzzi and Declan couldn't wait to dip his toes in. Knowing how much his husband liked seeing him in just a small robe, Dec took his time turning around, slipping the soft fabric off his shoulder as he loosened the tie completely.

The dark haired Geordie had been peaking glances at the milky cream skin of Dec's chest, lightly haired and visible through his robe and now he remained completely unashamed as he watched Declan drop the last of his modesty.  Dec look over his shoulder, feeling a little shy about the weight he'd gained around the middle but on seeing his husbands hungry look, the heat dispersed from his cheeks to his groin and his confidence burst back to life.

Ant slipped off his seat and waded to the center of the pool, holding out a hand to his beautiful partner to help guide him down the steps safely.

The water was deeper than Dec had been expecting, it came up to just below his nipples and he immediately sunk into Ant's arms as the dark haired man guided them both back over to the seat.

Declan fell quite happily between his husbands legs, a perfectly natural place for him to sit when they bathed together.

Ant handed the smaller Geordie a glass of champagne and wrapped an arm around his stomach as they clinked together their glasses.

Dec thought the sweet taste of champagne was the cherry on top of a perfect day. Until his husband finished his glass and pressed his lips down onto his naked shoulder, both his hands squeezing Dec's hips.

Those hands slipped down to Dec's thighs, smoothing the soft skin and pressing affectionate kisses to his hair. "I can't keep my hands off you when you look like this." He husked and Declan bit his lip to prevent moaning from just those words.

"You don't have to keep your hands off me." Dec mumbled, turning his head to capture Ant's lips and mumbling into his mouth, "Thats why you married me. I'm all yours."

Smut starting here ;)

Ant smirked into the kiss, tilted his head and pressing his tongue into his husbands mouth. He hadn't expected things to get so sexy so quickly but he wouldn't dare complain. They'd both been near on starved of intimacy since Christmas what with interviews and Saturday night takeaway starting. It was starting to show too, In how Dec pushed his ass back into Ant's crotch wantonly, deliberately getting him hard so he'd start something they wouldn't be able to stop.

Receiving the message loud and clear about what Declan wanted to do instead of relaxing, Ants hand moved through the water to wrap around his husbands semi-erect cock, feeling it harden to its full length in his palm.

At the first pump of his dark haired lovers hand, Dec was gasping, jerking his hips forward and then back, excited to feel Ant's own hard member rub against his lower back.

"Fuck Dec." Ant grunted, loving the smaller man's reactivity and the little whimpers he released when he bit down on the sensitive spot below his ear.

"Anth~uhmmm..." Declan lost his chain of thought when a slight turn of Ant's body allowed a fast stream of water to sweep over his exposed lap. The erotic feeling of water massaging him in his most sensitive places had Dec's eyes closing shut and head resting back onto Ant's shoulder, just accepting that he was totally at the mercy of the hand wrapped around his needy cock.

As Dec was reduced to little whimpers and moans, his hands sought to gain a figment of control, the water made him feel as though he was floating, so he clawed at the larger man's thighs sitting either side of his own. He squeezed even harder when Ant picked up the pace.

Panting and thrusting his hips into the hand around cock, Declan's moans got louder the closer he got to release. As the smallest geordie's defences fell away, Anthony indulged his own desires by taking full advantage of his husbands sexy body— willing spread out between his legs.

Ant's spare hand, the one not jerking the smaller off into oblivion, had the reach to roam, touch, squeeze and rub over every inch of his lovers soft Irish skin. Dec was always self conscious of his belly and thighs, not just on TV but in their most intimate moments too. It often seemed like no matter how hard Ant tried, Dec would never understand exactly how much his body could turn Ant on. Curves and all. In Ant's mind, when Dec gained a little bit of baby fat around the middle, it was his lucky day, more to grab and squeeze, more to cuddle. In public spaces, on set- even on occasion, live tv- when his clothes were hugging his extra winter-layers in just the right way, the temptation Ant got to meaninglessly put his hands on his husband body, often became too strong for the dark haired man to resist.

Thinking about Declan's body wasn't enough, Ant had to gaze down at the slim figure with soft curves just laid out perfectly for the taking and his arousal caused his hand to suddenly pump harder, catching Dec off guard.

"Ahuh! Fuck! Anth! Uh!"

Dec's moans were messy and disorganised, little ones were let out on each pant. To Ant it was musical, his husbands body began to shake beneath the bubbling water and his toes started to curl. He knew what was happening and his hand didn't stop it's watery escapades. 

The Brown haired presenter threw his head back into Ant's shoulder and released a silent cry of ecstasy as he came in long warm spurts into the jets of water.

Ant grinned to himself happily, seeing his beautiful and sweet husband in such a state of orgasmic blissed was all the pleasure he could ever need. He gave him a moment to relax, a second to regain his bearings but his hands continued their exploration of his wet, deliciously pink, creamy skin.

For the first time in what felt like forever for Declan, he had no where he needed to be, nothing he needed to do and no one he needed to please.

He completely melted into that jacuzzi, body spread open liberally as his husband massaged every inch of him; showered him in the kisses and the head scratches he loved so much.

Declan whimpered in delight when Ant submerged their bodies back beneath the warm water and used Buoyancy to turn Dec onto his side, so his cheek rested on the taller man's chest and his butt sunk beneath his thigh. From This new position, one of the jets pushed water against Declan's belly, like the hot water bottles his mam would give him when he was younger.

Eyes still closed, Dec tapped his lips bliss and reached up to feed his fingers through the nape of the other man's neck. Heaven. He thought to himself. He'd just had the most mind blowing orgasm and now he was having the best hot tub cuddle session.

Both boys were completely content to just float together all day but Dec's skin was starting to feel sensitive from being in the water so long and that was a sour reminder they'd have to get out eventually.

The last few times they'd had sex, a hand job was about as far as it went, and in their home bath it was all they could ever do. Clearly in Declan's hazy mind, he thought they were restrained by the same limitations. That they'd have to be up early tomorrow to take Junior to pre-school. Hiding that he really wanted more, Dec finally opened his eyes and looked up at his husband gratefully, "That was amazing. Thankyou baby."

Ant chuckled and kissed the smaller man, sweetly, but as he pulled away his voice was laced in a teasing tone, "You're Welcome kidda but don't thank me yet. That was just a starter."

Dec's face morphed into a look of shock, and he couldn't even put up a fight when Ant made easy work of lifting his butt up out of the tub and then pushed himself up from the water just enough to capture his lovers pouty lips.

"You're so fucking adorable baby boy."

Dec whimpered at those words and his hand reached down for his husbands aching cock, unsure about doing anything on such a hard surface but willing to make Ant happy even if it meant a little discomfort.

Ant immediately knew what Dec thought was about to happen and he took his wrist quickly before he could be touched and pressed the smaller man's lighter body down onto the marble floor; guiding his head down to a strategically placed, folded towel.

At being pressed under the bigger Geordie, Dec felt his excitement stir back to life between his legs and bit his lip when it rose up to poke Ant thigh. He still had water up to his knees and was spreading his legs in anticipation, trusting his husband to be gentle.

Ant shook his head and leaned down to kiss his husbands neck, nuzzling his cheek affectionately just to mumble, "Decky not yet. Tonight's about you."

"I don't mind Anth... it's been so long... I-I really want you inside me."

Ant panted at that perfectly devilish admission but practiced his self control, there would be time to satisfy himself later. "You will my Prince I promise. But for now, I just want you to lay there and relax. Look pretty as you always do."

Dec's heart warmed but he felt a huge loss when his husbands body got off from on top of him. He watched him go, deeply confused, and waited patiently as the taller man fiddled with a touch screen keypad on the wall.

Suddenly, the lights in the jacuzzi changed to a sexy red and the whole room reflected just the same. Dec felt his body buzz when something lustful over came him and he sat up onto his elbows as Ant settled himself on his knees in the jacuzzi and started kissing all up along his thighs- all the way to the sensitive dip where his thigh met his crotch.

Declan suddenly realised just what his husband had in mind for tonight and realised he'd be cumming more than once this evening. He couldn't have been more excited.

After relaxing in the jacuzzi for an hour, his body massaged and appreciated, he didn't have an ounce of shame when he laid back and slung an arm over his eyes, his lips raising slowly to accept the magical feeling of Ant's mouth pleasuring him in all the best ways.

Ant took his time, his tongue didn't move as urgently as his hand had and the pace fit the mood perfectly. Nobody knew Dec's body better than Ant did, not even himself, so there wasn't a tense muscle in the smaller man's body.  One of his legs was hiked up over the younger Geordies shoulder and he just settled himself into a comfortable position to be pleasured like the Prince Ant insisted he was.

As Ant occupied himself tonguing Declan's taint and licking around his pink rosebud, the taller presenter couldn't help but notice his husband holding back his moans. Ant smiled, knowing Dec had forgotten he could be loud and to prompt those sinful sounds out of him, Ant reached up and pinched his nipple, simultaneously pressing his tongue against his opening.

The effect was instant, Dec groaned and his back arched, his ass poking out for more.

"I want to hear you baby. Be as loud as you like."

Content with the smaller man's now audible pants and moans, Ant continued on his Journey between Dec's legs, enjoying every lick, kiss and bite.

His hands splayed out onto each of Dec's thighs, and he pushed them apart, opening his husband up completely for him and feasted his eyes down on his sexy little body.

"Gorgeous." Ant smiled, watching a small smile rise to Dec's cheeks too.

The smaller man shifted his hips, his hard penis eagerly awaiting his lovers mouth.

"Soon baby boy." Anthony answered deeply, his hands rubbing the inside of his thighs and then dipping his head down to play with one of Dec's sensitive nipples.

As the Raven haired man leant over him dec saw his opportunity and gyrated his hips up into his husbands abs— trying to get every bit of friction he could.

Ant felt exactly what Dec was trying to do but he allowed it, he allowed his presenting partner to drive himself wild, because Ant knew what Dec was like. Dec wanted Ants mouth, he wouldn't be satisfied till it got it.

Ant took his time, kissed out pointless little circles around Declan's belly button before delving into its crevice. There was another crevice he really wanted to enjoy but he knew that could wait. Right now, he wanted Dec worked up, and the way the smaller man was freely dry humping the air with hot breaths and desperate whines, Ant knew his teasing was teetering on the edge of cruel. He also knew Dec liked a little cruel, he liked to feel completely out of control, the kinky little thing.

Pinning his hips firmly against the warm marble slab and following the path of his husbands happy trail, down to where his belly dipped into his hips, Ant breathed in his scent and dipped lower, licking a few drops of water that at collected on his balls, taking each one into his mouth and sucking firmly.

Having every sensitive part of his body simulated and never getting touched in his most desperate place was making Dec lose his
mind. When Anthony once again, took a detour around the dick infront of him, to bite down on the inside of his thigh, the smaller man finally resorted to begging, "Anths... please.... p-please Im being g-good..." he whimpered.

Ant shushed him softly, despite loving his begging, he leaned up and pressed a loving kiss to his lips, grinding his own hardness against the smaller geordies hip. "I know you are baby, I know. Tell me what you want."

Dec's hands went to Ant's hair, holding him firmly between his legs and knew that it drove his husband completely wild when he begged so made it good.

"Please Anth~ I want you to make me cum so bad... I want your mouth pleasseee."

"Good Boy, okay is this what you wanted?" Ant asked before taking Dec's aching cock as far down his his throat as he could first try, he pulled back to the mushroom head- his tongue following the thick pulsing vein on its underside.

Dec shuddered at the sensation, and let out breathy moan, "Thats it." He whispered, his hand buried deep into his husbands jet black tousled hair, guiding his warm mouth back down over to the base of his cock.

They settled into a rhythm, Dec enjoyed himself immensely, controlling the pace of the blowjob cause he knew how much Ant loved the feeling of being used to pleasure the love of his life.

"Oh~ o-ohhhh aH~ ahhh hmm~ ANthhh"

Ant relaxed his throat and let Dec increase the pace how he wanted it, feeling every ridge of his husbands cock slide past his lips in fast pounding motions.

"Yes, yes... uh ungh ungh uh uh uh AUGH...."

The erotic Sounds escaping from  Dec's mouth got more and more creative as he got closer to the edge and Ant took great pleasure in hearing those 3 words fall from his husbands lips,

"I-I'm gonna cum! ~A-ANTH!"

Hot streams of cum shot down into the dark haired presenters mouth. Dec fought hard against Ant, his hands tugging on his hair to get him off whilst the younger man ignored him, swallowing every drop he could and only untangling himself from the smaller man's legs when he was satisfied he'd gotten it all.

Ant tried hard not to ravish his husbands gloriously sweaty, radiant body when he was so vulnerable. But that was hard when he was completely naked, chest fluttering with erratic pants and glowing so erotically in the warm red lighting.

It took some time, but eventually Dec had recovered enough to stand up. With Ant's help, they made their way down to an eloquent bench with warm towels and a drinking fountain waiting for them. 

Declan rehydrated himself thoroughly whilst his husband dried him off with a towel— the younger man's erect cock bouncing between his legs but he impressively ignored it. Until Dec reached out, grabbing the long rod and mumbling innocently, "I'll do you now."

"A-ah!" Ant gasped in surprised, the feel of Declan's small hands around him like water to a fire and he had to breath a few times just to get his words out.

"This is supposed to be your treat."

"Aye Anth and you know how I love a snack." Declan giggled and pumped his husband twice over just to see him squirm, "Shit Dec you'll make us cum like that."

"Good." Dec husked, something dark and lustful lighting in his eyes as he pumped Ants cock and took the taller man's hand, wrapping it around his thin waist and inviting it to explore between his ass cheeks until his presenting partner found his tight ring and he whispered in the taller man's ear, "I want you to fill me up."

After watching his husband cum twice, watching his slick body enjoy all the pleasure, just the idea of being buried inside the smaller man's tight bubbly ass was enough to have Ant seeing stars —- to send him shooting over the edge with only a few jerks of Dec's soft hand.

Ant let out a strangled moan and dropped his weight onto his husbands shoulder, finally able to feel the tension release.

Whole body shuddering- only held up by Dec- Ant gasped to recover from what could have been the most intense orgasm of his life and he finally managed to mumble, "Decky..." he whimpered, sounding disappointed, "I wanted to spoil you."

Declan Donnelly giggled at how his husband never thought anything he did was good enough for him and how he thought that treating Dec involved starving himself. Such a Selfless man, Dec had every intention of proving to him just how amazing it could feel, if they were both feeling good.

It seemed the taller man was already starting to understand as his finger massaged around Dec's hole, using the moister from the sauna to tease its opening. Declan fell forward onto Ants chest at the familiar feeling, his already overstimulated body not sure what to do with the teasing and his legs became shaky from it.

"I haven't seen you this excited since we were teens." Ant murmured, eyes down, admiring Declan's 3rd erection of the night.

"You did good McPartlin." Dec giggled throwing his arms around his husbands broad shoulders. "How long have you been planning this aye?"

"Since that time in the bath, I promised I'd make it up to you didn't I?"

Dec fell against the firm chest of the taller man and happily snuggled in close, "I love junior more than anything in this world but it is nice to have a night just us."

"Uhm speaking of, would you like to see where you'll be spending the night my handsome man?"

Dec giggled and blushed, feeling the same tummy flutters he got when Ant first started flirting with him on the set of Byker grove. Trying to contain his excitement, the shorter man nodded with a grin and love in his eyes, "Lead the way."

They kissed and as the kiss got more heated, their feet led them towards the bedroom.

When they were teenagers, they'd do days like these, playing with each other's bodies, often times making each other cum four or five times a night. It had been an age since they'd done anything near that sexual and although Dec was sure it would probably take him a good week to recover from the fucking he was about to get, one look at his husbands tanned, chiselled body and he had no intention of arguing— instead he turned and bent over the bed eagerly, offering up his ass for Ant to slot his straining cock between his thighs.

Dec released a sexy moan and rocked his hips back, taken by surprise by Ant shamelessly fucking his thighs. He gripped Hold of the bed sheets when the engorged mushroom head of Ants cock pressed against his taint and teased his entrance.

Deep blue eyes took in the plumped roundness of Dec's heart-shaped ass bent over so sexily. The sight had been more tempting than Eros himself and Ant couldn't resist pressing his cock between Dec's slim, creamy legs, for the friction

"You look so fuckable Declan... so perfect."

Declan's dick twitched in response, pulsing with every thrust of his husbands cock, using his thighs as a tight place to sheath himself. The smaller man whined wantonly, "Then fuck me baby. Want you inside me please."

"Alright. There's lube in that draw there, get it for me?"

Crawling on his hands and knees cross the bed, Dec's hips swayed deliciously and he retrieved the lube, proudly bring it back to his husband who gave him a loving kiss as his reward.

Wanting more instruction, Dec knelt patiently and expectantly. Ant knew exactly how he wanted the smaller man, because of how much he loved looking at his husbands ass and instructed lowly.

"Turn around baby.  Face down, ass up."

Declan shivered with anticipation and did exactly as he was told, his breaths coming out heavy as he got comfortable on his elbows.

"Good Boy. Spread yourself open for me."

Dec reached around and pulled his ass cheeks apart for the taller man, gasping when a single lubed finger pressed into his hole. He'd been ready for the size but the cold of the lube had him squirming, pressing his face into the sheets to muffle the sound and with just a soft whimper, he accepted a second finger inside him.

Other than his vibrators it had been a little while since he'd taken something up his ass, especially something of his husbands girth so he appreciated every bit of prep he was getting.

Ant knew the signs, he knew how to tell when the brown haired presenter was ready for more and when Dec was rocking back, his toes curled and his mouth wide to accommodate his moans, the dark haired man removed his three fingers and flipped the smaller man around, pressing their mouth together.

"How do you want to be taken baby boy?"

Dec rolled around, cheeks bright red and body glowing with sweat. Ant couldn't wait for an answer when the older geordie looked like that, he leaned down, hands either side of Dec's hips and devoured his mouth, pressing his tongue between his lips to dance with him until they were both gasping for air again.

With that kiss, Declan had forgotten the question, he beamed up at his husband in complete adoration, feeling like the luckiest man alive to be treated so nicely. At that dopey look, not a thought between those big green eyes, Ant chuckled softly and peaked the smaller man's head lovingly. "I asked you what position you want Decky? Or do you want me to choose?"

Dec suddenly remembered the plan and he licked his lips, looking around the room and feeling his ass clench as his imagination ran wild.

"Do you remember our honey moon?"

"Every second." Ant mumbled, his lips hadn't stopped kissing every every soft inch of Dec's skin.

"You remember that second night then? In the armchair?"

Ant moaned at just the thought of it and his hips rocked subconsciously. He nodded quickly and Dec grinned, his hands smoothing over Ants firm pecks.

"Then back against the wall Mr Mcpartlin."

There was still that side of his brain that wanted to argue, that this was Dec's treat, but Ant couldn't control himself when he thoughts of how the now father to his son had rode him like champ that night 6 years ago and so did exactly as he was told.

Sitting in position on the bed, back against the wall with his legs folded, Ant held out his hands to help steady Declan as he climbed forward to sit in his lap.

"You sure you feel up to this Decky? We aren't as young as we used to be."

"Speak for yourself, I feel 5 years younger already."

Ant knew for sure that was just the oxytocin talking but when Dec seemed so excited to ride him, how could anyone say no?

Dec's hips rose up and he waited for Ant to position the hard tip of his cock at his wet entrance before slowly slipping down, his hands on Ants shoulders, using them to keep his descent as smooth as possible.

"Fuck yeah..." Ant curled his arms around the smaller man's waist as Dec sunk down, feeling his ass clench around his cock once he moved to sit down completely. 

Dec hugged his husband back tightly—he buried his face behind his ear and breathed out to adjust to the foreign feeling. Thankfully, his husband knew exactly where his prostate was and when he realised he wasn't hitting it, and that his lover was uncomfortable, he shifted his lips just enough to rub that magic bundle of nerves inside of him.

"A-ah!" Dec moaned In a mix of surprise and relief.

"Better baby?" Laughed the taller man, feeling his husbands body go floppy with pleasure and although he was dying to just buck his cock up into that warm, tight, heat, he knew Declan was a stubborn, independent northerner who wouldn't submit without doing what he'd set out to do.

So, Ant waited patiently, his hand stroked through his childhood sweethearts tousled air-dried hair, untangling the occasional knot left over from the ravishing he'd received before.

Had it not been for the burning lust inside him, Dec would have reached complete inner peace in those big strong arms, but the throbbing cock in his ass made his mouth dry with want and his own dick pulse with need.

With gentle encouragement from the man beneath him, Dec lifted up on his knees, just enough to leave the top of Ants cock inside him before sliding back down. Each time he did it, the movement got that little bit easier and his pace got quicker, until he was using the momentum from his fall to bounce back up from Ant's crossed legs.

No longer needing to use to Ants shoulders to steady himself, Dec slung both his arms around his broad frame and clawed hard on the taller man's back to show him exactly how good it felt to have that stretch of his cock again.

With what his husband was doing to him, Ant knew there was no way he would have lasted without having already cum once. It allowed him some control over his on coming orgasm and also allowed his hands and mouth to focus on making the man ride his cock feel as good as possible.

The dark haired man used his lips in every way he could imagine, they started first at Decs mouth, dancing with his tongue before tracing little zigzag patterns down his neck and then dipping deep into his collarbone before latching onto the smaller man's right nipple whilst his other hand squished the softness of his left pec. That same hand, once satisfied with the moans it had elicited from the older man, slipped down the Geordies ass, taking a good handful and tugging roughly in time with each thrust.

Declan threw his head back, his head hazy with pleasure from having his husband so deep inside him but the pain in his thighs was making it hard to keep up his fast pace. Nothing would make him quit though, it felt so good and he knew his dark haired lover was getting closer with how his cock was throbbing deep inside him.

Ant felt the change in pace and detached his lips from the smaller man's left nipple, his hands pulling him in by the neck for a loving kiss.

"You're so sexy Decky. Uugh, feel fucking amazing~ did so good baby." Ant gasped, "God I love you so much. So so much, i love you. I love you. You're Perfect~Perfect~~ unghfff —fuck best~ ngh best thing I've ever had."

Dec adored every second of praise and he bounced with renewed vigour, whimpering when he's his tiredness meant decreased accuracy which was the last thing he needed when he teetering on the edge of orgasm.

Sensing this change in Dec's noises sent Ant immediately flipping their positions, he held onto Dec's thighs and drove up and forward into him so Declan fell onto his back, legs wrapped around Ants waist as the taller man thrust hard into him with everything he had.

"A-ah~uumgh~fuck Anth~close~really close"

That change in angle and the force at which Dec's prostate was being simulated sent the smaller presenter into a different world and just two thrusts later he was spurting hard on his lovers sweat glistening chest and trapping him between tense thighs, his entire body spasming with the force of his Orgasm which gave a little flavour to the vibrations Ant was experiencing around his dick that caused him to explode and paint his husbands insides with copious amounts of cum.

Completely exhausted, Declan flopped back on the bed as soon as the waves of pleasure settled down into gentle ripples of warmth. Anthony followed suit moments later, falling on top of the shorter male and kissing the tips of his ear and all along his sideburns up to the nuzzle away his sweat slicked fringed.

"I love you so much baby, more than anything." Ant mumbled, having a little more energy than Dec who was completely sated, struggling to even put a sentence together as he mumbled back, "Luvs youse."

Dec moaned when he thought about what they'd just done, it was some of the hottest sex they'd ever had. He kinda wished they had it on tape, that was something they'd done before— since they both loved being in front of a camera.

Their heads were on the wrong end of the bed, but neither boys cared as they slowly came back to their senses and Ant started trying to remember what he had planned to get them both cleaned up ready for sleep.

"Anth can youse check my phone please? 'case some'in happened like." 

Ant carefully slipped from his husband and his brow furrowed in concern, his hands rolled Dec's back to his chest. "You back to worrying already pet?"

Declan accepted the cuddles and although his body was completely relaxed and his mind felt fuzzy with serotonin, there were still those nagging parental instincts he couldn't shake. "I'm sorry baby, you've done a really good job at relaxing us like... i-it's just junior is our baby boy."

"I know I know." Ant shushed him gently, worried his husband would get all upset when he was in such a vulnerable mindset, "I love how much of a good Daddy you are." Ant pressed loving kisses to the smaller man and nuzzled his nose into his cheek affectionately, "I'll go check but you gotta promise to let me treat you afterwards uhm? No more worrying, the littlen couldn't be safer."

"I promise." Dec sighed into their last kiss, as Ant released him from his hold and stood on shaky legs to locate their phones from the other room.

Content and knowing that if something really had gone wrong that he would have felt it, the young presenter experimentally tried to lean up onto his elbows, they were shaky but not weak and so he tried something a little harder, to push into a sitting position. That was immediately too strenuous, his legs burned and his back ached.

"Shit Decky hold on, i can help youse with that. You gotta give ya body a chance to rest like. Seriously."

"How's junior?" Dec mumbled as his short-clad husband picked him up into his arms bridle style and walked him steadily to the bathroom.

"He's all tucked up in bed, sleeping soundly, has been spoilt watching Cars for the 100th time and even had icecream before bed." Ant plopped his slim lover down on the vanity top and pulled out his phone to show him a picture of their sleeping son. "See? All tucked up in bed, like you should be mister."

Dec grinned at the adorable sight of his only child and leaned his head forward into his life-partners chest, completely at peace.

Ant smiled and kissed the older man's hair whilst he went about taking items from the after care basket he'd prepared for them both. There were a few chocolate bars and a plentiful of Dec's favourite berries; two water bottles with added electrolytes; some wipes, oils and moisturiser for Dec's sometimes sensitive skin.

As predicted, neither of them felt like getting in anymore water after hours spent in the jacuzzi so a bowl of warm water and a couple of wash clothes were the perfect alternative. As Ant went about cleaning them both from head to toe, Declan munched happily on his chocolate bar... and then Ants chocolate bar... and then when he'd finished with that he quite happily let his husband feed him the berries he'd pick out.

Ants Heart warmed as Dec cheekily bit his finger when he offered him a strawberry and gave himself one before drying off some of the excess water used to wash their bodies and took some moisturiser, rubbing it onto Dec's arms and legs before dabbing some of the smaller man's favourite serum onto his face before letting him rub in his own face cream.

Ant knew this wasn't necessary for Dec's sexual health, but that the smaller man enjoyed his skin care routine, that when he felt tired it was his favourite way to feel more human again. The dark haired man watched him affectionately and ran his hands lovingly through the smaller man's soft hair.

"Finish your water and then brush your teeth Baby, it's all there. Imma change the sheets real quick." Dec pulled Ant in for a kiss before he could escape, it was chaste and simple and they both melted into it.

"Love you."

"Love you too"

They pecked each other's lips and went about their business. Dec to the toilet and Ant to find spare sheets.

When Dec had finished brushing his teeth and felt all clean again, he waddled past Ant who was just entering the bathroom to brush his own teeth. The small Brown haired lad slipped eagerly under their newly-changed covers and wriggled happily.

So caught up on his new bed dance, constantly twisting and turning across the whole king sized bed, Dec was surprised when a large body slid up behind him and captured him in a pair of strong arms. He squeaked in surprise but immediately snuggled into the chest pressed against him, wriggling as though Ant was as comfortable as the fresh sheets on his skin.

A deep chuckle liberated itself from Ants chest and he nuzzled his own nose into his tiny husbands full head of Sandy brown hair.

Once they were both comfortable in their cuddled position, Dec's energy from the chocolate had all been used up and he was now, stated, full and ready for a nice long coma-like sleep.

Ant petted the smaller man's hair as his eyes started to droop, he showered him in head kissed and grumbled deeply, "It's nice seeing you all tuckered out for the right reasons."

"I dunno what I did to deserve you Anth, but I'm not gonna take it back."

Ant heart warmed, "you were just yourself baby... and I was made for you. Made to find you, made to love you... made to start a family with you. I love you Decky."

Ants hands tried to hold as much of his husbands perfectly soft body as their eyes failed to fight away the temptation of sleep much longer they were both fully prepared to drift off in each other arms. Ant just waited on a few little words with a big meaning to complete him.

"I love you too Anth."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 945 87
I love this little shit and I plan on making everyone else love him as well AU's headcanons writing dumps one shots story ideas and more!
3.4K 70 3
This is a collection of different types of one shots I have or will create. Right now, it's just Rody Soul one shots, but I hope to include more late...
183K 2.2K 60
-COMPLETE/DISCONTINUED- ↑More Wenclair on my page WENCLAIR<33 This is my first book, you can request anything Fluff Angst Smut Anything (I can't guar...
828 6 9
A bunch of oneshots with bxb, bxm, & mxm. Will have smut and fluff (but mostly smut).