As His World Changed (MxM)

נכתב על ידי PSophieB98

"What type of creature?" "We are the ones who suffer from lycanthrophy or what you call half man, half wolf... עוד

Before you read!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 27

477 20 3
נכתב על ידי PSophieB98

When Niel and Atlas pulled back they both didn't know what to say. Niel looked down, he was somewhat embarrassed. He couldn't place it. His cheeks turned even redder when he replayed the kiss in his head.

Atlas on the other hand wanted more. He only got a small taste and he wanted a full bite. The Alpha took the silence from Niel as a sign he could continue. He leaned forward and connected their lips. The teenager submitted to the kiss and let Atlas take the lead once again.

The Alpha's hands wandered over Niel's torso and thighs. The teenager hadn't noticed, he was drowning in the kiss until Atlas came close to his behind. He pushed himself off Atlas, taking deep breaths. Niel was out of breath, his lips were swollen and his cheeks were bright red. "I-I think that's enough for t-today."

"Sorry, I got a bit carried away," Atlas apologized. He gave Niel a small kiss on his forehead. "You look cute like this, all flustered."

"Don't call me that," Niel muttered.

"What? Cute?" The teenager groaned. "But you are cute, like a pup," The big guy teased on. Niel responded by burying his head into Atlas' chest. Shying away from the further embarrassment his mate was giving him. He was never called cute or talked to in that manner.

The Alpha laughed, finding his mate's behavior endearing. "You are just adorable."

A couple of days later Niel had finally run into Rain. In the past days it was either Atlas or Charlotte who would ask for all the attention from the teenager and besides that Rain was busy too. On her end, it was Tyra who asked for all her attention.

The place where they met, however, wasn't particularly usual. "Rain? What are you doing here?" The teenager was surprised but thrilled too upon seeing the young shewolf on the couch in his bedroom. Happy he could hang out with her again.

A sly smile was on Rain's face. "I am kinda hiding, fresh meat. So don't tell anyone I am here."

"Who are you hiding from?" Niel sat down next to her. It was then he noticed the black smartphone in Rain's hand. He didn't see many werewolves walking around with phones, which stunned him as his peers at his school did nothing else than looking at their phones.

"Tyra," The name rolled slowly over the shewolf's lips. As if something was holding her back from saying it.

"Okay...why?" Niel thought werewolf mated couples would have an easier relationship.

Rain hadn't looked up from her phone so the teenager asked again. "Rain why are you hiding? Did something happen between you too?" Concern grew inside of him.

"Huh what? No!" Rain waved with her hands franticly. "No, no, nothing like that. It's more like... Tyra is very enthusiastic. Yeah, let's call it that. Anyway, she doesn't really let me alone very much, so I decided to create some me-time by hiding here." She shrugged.

Niel shook his head. "What're you doing on your phone?"

"Catching up on some drama?"

"Drama?"

Rain sat up again and explained. "Yeah, some influencers' drama... don't tell me you don't know what social media is, fresh meat, because if that's the case you are disgracing our generation."

Niel gasped in shock. "Of course, I know what social media is!"

"Yeah sure," Rain teased. "Do you even have an account on any social media platforms?" She asked with a smug face.

"I have an Instagram account," The teenager stated proudly.

Rain's eyebrows went up, "Really?" Niel nodded.

"Let me see that," The shewolf held out her hand for the phone. Niel's shoulders slumped. "I can't on my phone."

"Why's that?"

"It's not connected to internet... do you perhaps have the password for the Wifi?" Niel wanted to ask Atlas but he was afraid of rejection. Everything was finally going smoothly and the teenager didn't want to ruin that. The teenager was afraid Atlas wouldn't trust him enough which would hurt him or that he would take the little trust away the teenager finally had earned.

"No, you will have to get that one from Atlas?"

Niel quirked up a brow. "So everybody has to go to their Alpha for their Wifi password?"

The shewolf laughed out loud. She sat up and put her arm over her friend's shoulder. "My dear, dear friend, do you think anyone here will give you access to the internet after your little getaway stunt."

"But that was almost over two months ago," Niel complained.

As Rain opened her mouth to respond the bedroom door was swung open by the royal warrior Tyra. "Rain! I like it when you leave the games in the bedroom!" She stomped over to the couch. With every step she took, Niel felt more unease. He decided it was better to get away between the two, not liking the aggressive energy Tyra was displaying. He quickly got up from the couch and cowered toward the bathroom door.

"I just wanted to be alone, it's not like I am rejecting you. I just-"

"Why is the Luna's sent all over you?! Have you..." Tyra didn't want to finish that sentence and turned around stomping her way to Niel. The teenager didn't see this coming and stood there frozen. Tyra didn't think twice and hoisted Niel up by his shirt. "You have some guts, human, to touch another's mate!"

"Hey, hey, hey! Calm down! It was me, I put my arm around him as a friendly gesture. No need to go all beast on Niel." Tyra was skeptical but let go. She knew her mate wasn't a liar and trusted her. "Sorry," She mumbled. "I apologize." Carefully she let Niel go. He was shaken, not even understanding what was going on. Everything happened so fast.

"It's alright, my cute, but dangerous, bodyguard," Rain gave a quick kiss on Tyra's cheek and patted her back. "How about you go to our room, I will meet you there. I just have to make sure Niel is fine." The shewolf winked at her mate and Tyra left, reluctantly, but she did as she was told.

"I am sorry about that Niel," Rain helped the teenager over to the couch. "In King's Landing, it's quite common that the sacred bond between mates is not always respected... Anyway, I have to go check up on Tyra. If you want that password you need to go to Atlas. I am sure if you let him take you on a date and give him a kiss or two he will give you it." She winked and left. Leaving a very flustered Niel behind.

When the teenager was recovered from the little altercation he stood up and went to find Atlas. He truly wasn't planning any escape, but that didn't mean he wasn't curious. Niel wanted to know if people had messaged him, he wanted to know how some of the people in his former life were, especially his sister. Lastly, he needed to update his music playlists. The songs he had on his phone became repetitive.

The hallways of the enormous packhouse had become a familiarity for the teenager. No longer he felt a stranger to the mansion. He knew his way around which liberated Niel greatly. Interaction with the pack members was still difficult so the less he needed to address them, the better.

Eventually, he found the Alpha in a meeting room. The door stood ajar and several people were walking out. It appeared the meeting was over and Niel made his way inside. There he was met by the Alpha, Beta, Delta, and some others who were either elders or advisors. None of the werewolves noticed the entrance of their Luna as they spoke in a hushed tone and concentrated on the conversation at hand.

"He's not ready."

"I agree, he has barely interacted with the pack, they haven't seen him yet."

"But other packs are starting to ask questions about why it takes so long."

"Yes, especially the royals are getting suspicious, we need to act, and we need to act now."

"But he's not ready!"

Niel didn't want to be rude and listen further into the conversation and stepped back, knocking on the door. All heads snapped to him. "Should I come back later?"

Several 'yesses' were said, but it was the Alpha who had the overtone and said a harsh and final 'no'. The others left, feeling displeased and finding the interruption rude.

When they all had left, Atlas stood up and walked over to his mate. A large smile was plastered on his face. It was great for him to see his mate after such a long and irritating meeting. None of the people on his council to provide advice to him agreed on an utmost important matter they discussed. It was giving him a headache, but seeing his beloved mate, made him feel all better again.

"To what do I owe this pleasure, love?" Atlas took Niel's head in his hands and kissed him on the head and hugged him. He had missed Niel's sent.

Niel quickly let go as he wanted to get over this as fast as possible. "Well, I had a favor to ask."

Atlas quirked up a brow. "What kind of favor?"

The teenager didn't know where to begin even though it was such an easy question. "Maybe you should sit down first." Niel would feel less threatened if Atlas would be upset or even mad after he had asked. "Oh my, should I worry?" Atlas teasingly asked. But when Niel remained quiet he noticed it was serious. "Alright," He took a seat and waited for his mate to continue.

"Okay, so before I ask, you need to know that I have no secret or hidden agenda for asking you this. And- and please don't get mad," Niel pleaded with his eyes. Trying to make eye contact with Atlas as he knew it would please him.

The Alpha nodded his head. "Could I maybe get the Wifi password?" Niel eventually rushed out. Silence fell in the meeting room. The big guy had suspected his mate would ask it sooner or later. He had hoped for the latter. He still felt like he couldn't trust Niel enough but he also knew it wouldn't be fair as Niel really tried on working their relationship and become a part of the pack by studying our history, traditions, and values.

Atlas let out a long sigh. "Fine," He stood up and took Niel's hand in his. "But you have to promise me that you won't tell to anybody where you are or who we are. Promise me."

"I promise," Niel lowly said not to Atlas's liking. He grabbed his mate's chin, making eye contact. "Promise me," He said now more sternly.

"I promise, Atlas." The Alpha nodded, satisfied with Niel's response.

A couple of minutes later Niel walked excitedly back to their bedroom. In his left hand was his phone and in his right hand was a note with the password. The teenager let himself fall on the couch and immediately dialed the password in his phone. Within mere seconds his phone started to light up multiple times.

The first notifications he saw were from his Instagram and YouTube but then it was his text messages. The phone first showed the text messages from Lucas which were the ones Niel tried to avoid, but then there were his sisters and some of them got him worried.

He pressed on the icon of his text messages and went to the chat he and his sister shared.

I am sorry you had to leave like that, I didn't know any better.    Mon 21.08, 27-05-2024

I wished I was a better sister to you the last couple of months.    Mon 22.33, 27-05-2024

Where are you?                                                                                                          Tue 13.24, 28-05-2024

Happy Birthday, well at least I hope you can have one...                 Wed 00.08, 29-05-2024

Are you safe?                                                                                                                 Fri 17.43, 31-05-2024

I get you are mad at me Niel but please let me know where you

are!                                                                                                                                  Thu 06.38, 13-06-2024

WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU SAFE?                                                                  Sun 14.56, 23-06-2024

Please, please tell me you are alive                                                               Sat 10.01, 29-06-2024

Niel please                                                                                                                   Tue 12.18, 02-07-2024

I don't even know if you are going to read this but mom and

dad got into a pretty bad fight and mom got hurt...

She is in the hospital, can you please make it? I will make

sure dad isn't there. We need you Niel...                                                    Sat 02.48, 28-07-2024

Niel just sat there, shocked, staring at his phone screen. Silent tears had made their way down his cheeks. His mother got hurt and he wasn't there to protect her, was all he could think of. He checked the date again and noticed this was only two days ago.

Niel didn't think twice and made his way downstairs toward the cars. 

~~~~~

I tried to make the dates as accurate as possible and the time between everything as well as with the rest of the story, but if it is a bit off please bare with me. 

Also, time and date are both set in a European standard from where I am from. 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.6K 58
Lunas are revered. Lunas are loved. Lunas are protected. Chosen by Alpha of the Southern River Border, Isabel is none of these. Isabel cleans herse...
547K 20.6K 47
A werewolf having a human mate has been engraved in the history of the werewolves. Having a human mate has been forbidden ever since it happened befo...
1M 45.6K 40
''Dude! Let go!'' I yell, my voice muffled by the wall of flesh smashing my face. My one arm was still being held secure in the guy's grip and my oth...
277K 9.2K 63
Cover: @PhoenixKing98 Excerpt- "'We can't... I can't." His eyes darkened even with my encouraging words and calm manner. He jerked my hand away...