Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Recap
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb

Preparation

2K 9 0
By Desreveremannep

Dave entered the main bedroom and saw Mia was arranging some clothes and toys on the bed. "For her?" he asked, buttoning his shirt.

"Uh hmm." Mia hummed. A small smirk decorated her pretty face.

Dave look at the things spread on the bed and shook his head. "Erick is insane," he sighed, "doesn't he know that he will embarrass and torture Ava by asking her to put these on?"

Mia chuckled. "Don't forget that she," she commented, nodded toward the closed bathroom door, "loves being treated like this, Dear!"

Dave sighed again. "And I'm glad that she has Erick to give her such impossible tasks," he commented.

"Glad?" Mia straightened her position and put her arms on his shoulders, smiling, "you mean, you like watching her doing this all?"

"No!" Dave rejected her accusation.

Mia smirked and snorted.

"Well," Dave continued slowly, "yeah, I like watching her like that, a bit."

"Aha!" Mia's smile grew large, "my naughty boyfriend!"

"But I mean," Dave defended himself, "what I meant was that I wouldn't be creative enough to think ways to  give her tortures, nor I am strong enough to command her them!"

Mia chuckled. "You don't have to, My Dear!" she said smoothly, then kissed her softly and long.

Ava opened the bathroom door with just a towel wrapped around her and saw her boyfriend kissed with his girlfriend as they stood next to the bed. Both of them were already dressed up, Dave i his shirt and trousers while Mia in her favourite sleeveless turtlenecks and pencil skirt. She smiled at the sight but her smile dissipated as her gaze fell to the spread of things on the bed. Heavily she walked, approaching the bed. Again she sighed, heavier now, as she had better look at those things.

Mia noticed her coming, so she stopped kissing. "Ready to be prepared, Dear?" She said with her arms still wrapped tightly around Dave's neck.

"He wants me to wear these?" Ava whinned, ignoring her question.

"Uh huh!" Mia hummed.

"Are you sure he won the race?" Dave interjected, "I mean, I could help you to level the score if his score is ...."

"No need!" Ava sighed her response, cutting his sentence short. "Even if you won, I still want to do this, for him!"

"Oh," hummed Dave.

Mia released her hug on Dave and move to Ava to hug her.

"So, what should I put on first?" Ava sighed again, asking Mia.

Mia chuckled. "Well, the toys should come first, obviously," she answered. "Which one you want to put on first?"

Ava contemplated for a moment before reaching out for one. "This one, I guess," she said, better to put the bigger one, and slid the smaller one later.

Mia, smiled, reached for the toy on her best friend's hand. "Let me help you," said her.

"What should I do?" Ava asked.

"Take off your towel and show me your back hole, of course!" Mia replied.

Ava unwrapped the towel and climbed to the bed and assumed crawling position, exposing her back end toward Mia.

"Dave," Ava called softly as Mia approached her behind.

"Yes?"

"Sit next to me, please."

Dave smiled and sat as Ava wanted him.

"Shouldn't we lubricate that first?" Dave asked.

Ava sighed. "Do you think Erick would do that before he slams himself in?"

Mia, already putting her thumb and index finger on her best friend's bottom cleavage to spread it, stopped her action. "He's right, let's give this giant some lubricant.

"Oh!" Ava commented, turned her head toward Mia, "how?"

"Come, sit next to him!" Mia commanded.

Ava crawled back and sat as her best friend instructed.

Mia sat next to Ava, handed her the toy as she whispered on her ear.

Ava listened attentively, smiled, took a quick glance at Dave, and said to Mia once she finished whispering at her, "You mean, like this?"

Then Ava held the you at one end, started to lick and putting the body of the toy inside her mouth.

Dave watched as his girlfriend associatively wet the toy with her saliva. Holding the toy at the base of the tuft of blonde hair attached on end of the bulge, she licked it and, ever so slowly, slid it in and out of her mouth, all the time as she glanced at him and gave him a playful smile.

"Are you trying to excite me?" Dave asked.

"Nope!" Ava denied, “I’m giving this plug some lubricant." Then she resumed doing her act

"Did it work?" Mia asked him.

"Oh, yes!" Dave murmured, his eyes planted on Ava's lipsn and tongue and the rod that they explored. He gulped and continued, "it works!"

"Show me!" Ava challenged, smiled, still lubricating the big plug the size of Erick's rod.

Dave sighed, then unzip his trousers and slid it down, along with his boxer.

"Nice!" Ava murmured, eyes glued to Dave's hot rod, mouth busy with Erick's toy.

"Enough!" Mia exclaimed, taking the toy off of Ava's hand, "Now show me your bottom!"

Ava's smile faded. She whined as she assumed crawling position, head close to Dave, her bottom side on full display toward his other girlfriend.

"Show me more, Av," Mia asked her softly.

Ava lowered her head, resting on Dave's lap now, his swollen rod touched her cheek, warm and hard. She look up to him and murmured, "I like your tool, Dea .... Aaaaaaa ...!" Her compliment ended with a soft and long moan and she grimaced as Mia slowly but surely pushed the toy into her back hole. She stop her moan only when Mia finished her push.

"Are you alright?" Dave asked to her girlfriend who was biting her lips, still grimacing. His other girlfriend was busy tidying up Ava's new mane.

Ava nodded and smiled to him. "Yes," she answered

"There you are!" Mia exclaimed satisfied.

Ava crawled toward the centre of the bed. "How do I look?" she asked, teasing both her best friend and her boyfriend by wriggling her hips.

"Wow!" Dave exclaimed softly in awe. "You look like ..., A dog?"

"A horse!" Mia gave her opinion, looking at the wiggling tail on Ava's bottom.

"A fox!" Dave exclaimed, "and a sexy one, too!"

Ava giggled.

"Alright, alright!" Mia changed topic, "time for the front insert!"

Ava whined softly but changed position nonetheless, sitting next to Dave. Her new tail and its inserted foundation gave her strange, uneasy feeling. "How do you want me to proceed?"

Mia handed her the second toy. No mane and a bit smaller in size. "Slide it in Babe!" she said.

"You want me to lubricate it first?" Ava asked coyly.

Mia shrugged and smiled. "up to you, Dear!"

Ava smiled and started to lick and suck on the toy while glancing at Dave and gave him a flirtatious smile. “This feels exactly your size, Honey!” she commented.

Dave smiled and gulped, softly rubbed his standing pole.

"Enough!" Mia commanded a minute later.

Ava sighed and handed the glistening toy to Mia. "Can you please help?"

"You, spoiled girl!" Mia snorted yet took the toy anyway.

Ava giggled and put her head on Dave upper hand.

The three of them watched the toy as Mia brought it closer to Ava's love tunnel.

Dave gulped as he saw Mia spread Ava's slit and slowly slid it in.

Ava writhed and stretched her body as she felt the hard rod slid inside her deeper and deeper.

"Are you okay?" Dave asked, hugging her.

Ava nodded as she bit her lip and held her breath.

"There you are!" Mia exclaimed as she finally out the toy firmly in, all the way in. Only the bottom of the toy was visible, jutting outward of Ava's tunnel.

"Damn!" Ava whispered.

"Are you hurt? Dave asked.

"A bit," he answered, "I feel full ...." She shivered and continued, "and stretched."

Mia chuckled. Then, quickly she flipped the switch at the base of the toy.

The toy vibrated briefly.

Ava jolted. "What's that!" she screamed.

"This toy tells you when Erick is approaching," Mia explained.

"Meaning?" Ava demand more explanation. Her eyes glared wide, her face pale.

"It will vibrate in interval," Mia explained more.

The toy vibrated softly and shortly again.

Ava jolted again.

"And its frequency and intensity will increase as he comes nearer and nearer to you." concluded Mia.

"No!" Ava rejected the fact, shaking her head violently. Then she jolted again.

She sniffed an cried softly. "Why Erick tortures me this much!" she whispered.

Dave hugged her.

Mia ignored her. She took a piece of panty. "Here, put this on!" she said.

Ava shook her head.

"You need to put this on to keep your toys in, Honey!"

Ava sighed and started to stood up slowly, jolted again as the toy informed Erick's location relative to her. "Damn!" she cursed.

Ava slid into ge panty, and Mia helped her tidying up the tail by putting it out of the special hole made for it.

"Nice!" Dave complimented.

"Shut up!" Ava barked and shivered a bit.

"Now put this on, Dear!" Mia handed her the black leather mini pencil skirt.

Ava put it on, and again Mia helped her putting the tail out of the hole at the back of the skirt.

Dave glared at Ava, wearing mini pencil leather skirt, only about a foot long, with her tail jutting out of the back. "Damn!" she exclaimed, rubbing his still exposed rod, "why the more she wears her clothes, the sexier she becomes?"

"Dave!" Ava protested.

"Wait until you see this!" Mia said, handing her the white t-shirt crop top.

Ava reluctantly took it and put it on her.

Dave gulped. The white crop top was cropped so high it exposes the bottom of her twin hill, covering just below the cherries. Even her pink dishes around the cherries peeked out under the hem. "He is crazy!" he mumbled.

Ava shivered and suddenly fell down sat on the bed next to Dave. Her lips trembled.

"What happened?" Dave asked.

"Hug me, Dave!" she whispered.

Dave hugged her and was about to repeat his question

"What ....?"

"I think I'm going to come!" Ava whispered her answer.

Dave smiled, "Do you want me to..."

Ava shook her hand and put her finger on his lips. She smiled with hazy gaze and mouthed, "wait."

Another quick vibration.

Ava shivered, and this time her eyes rolled up. A second later, she voiced a large and deep moan as her body grew weak. Her pelvic jolted fiercely a few times.

Dave smiled and hugged her more tightly.

The tide's over. Ava giggled nervously. "There!" She exclaimed.

"You look so sexy," Mia murmured, looking at Ava smiled coyly, "I feel hot!"

"Yeah," Dave acknowledged, "me, too!"

Ava slowly and carefully stood up. "Okay, let me put my shoes on!" she said as she put her shoes on.

Dave could help but whistled to the delicious figure standing in front of him. "Erick maybe pervert, bu he surely knows how to me his girl looks enticing!" he commented.

"Hey!" Ava barked, "that's rude!" She shivered and cursed softly after that. "Let's go! We are already late to the airport!", she asked them to go, ignoring Dave's smile.

Dave reluctantly stood up and started tl zip himself up.

A strong hand yanked his hand off of his trouser and pulled him so strong.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 112 14
a sudden unforseen event, in particular an instance of love at first sight .
28.1K 46 7
Two young boys recieve their first experience of something. What that something is, find out in this series, first of the many to come.
39.2K 39 16
A collection of short stories or scenes.
77.8K 1.2K 17
idk what to name this nor do i have a description so oh well lol 🤷🏽‍♀️