Hybrid

By Crystal910133

*This is a spin-off of The Last Lycan Omega Bonnie is a member of the Green River lycan pack. She's also half... More

Coming Home
Pausing
The Clan
Battle Plan
Meeting Xander
Family Matters
Gary's Negotiation
Anonymouse
Birthday Celebrations
Xander's First Outing
A Man Named Mouse
It's in the Blood
The Clan Offer
New Mates
The Signing
A Baby Boom
Sibling Bonds
The First Step
Full Disclosure

Hidden

166 15 4
By Crystal910133

    It's been several very hectic days of trying to keep up with texts, comments, emails, and even an occasional phone call. Sean is so grateful that all the children ended up helping out. The den had become a type of communication hub for them and even little Xander was trying to help. He'd run messages back and forth and help Kelli fix snacks for the others. Now, it's getting late in the evening and Sean is dozing off at Bo's side.

"Papa, I'm sorry to wake you, but you're going to want to read this." Jack says, smiling broadly and his eyes sparkling.

"Mn, alright son. Let me take a look." Sean rubs his eyes, taking the laptop from Jack. He begins reading, but glances over at Bo with a grin.

   Dear Elder Luna Sean, the tribunal has seen your blog. No need to deny it, we all know Green River is the only pack that could keep such a secret for twenty years. Anyway, we'd like you to organize a Skype meeting between us and the clan leaders. I'll personally come to Green River, as a sign of good faith. We hope, with your continued support, we can usher in a new era of peace between our people. God bless you Luna and that compassionate heart of yours.

Sincerely,

Elder Adam

"It's really happening! I need to email Carl right away." Sean's hands tremble in excitement and he begins typing rapidly.

"I knew you could bring them together baby." Bo says, kissing his temple. "This is just one small step for you, but it's a monumental leap for the clan and our kids. And grandkids."

"Is it to late to let the others know? I'm so excited!" Jack says, jumping up to pace excitedly with a huge smile on his face. "Papa." He kneels down in front of Sean, the laptop closed and placed aside. "I'm so proud of you. The next generation will never have to hide and it's all thanks to you. You saved Angel, Sissy and Bobby. You helped Dad save Hailey and Teddy and now, you're saving an entire race. I'm so proud to be your son."

"Oh, sweet boy." Sean's blinks, tears falling from his lashes and he pulls Jack into his arms. "I'm just as proud to be your Papa. You've been working hard to help me and you're always the last one to leave me." He sighs, stroking Jack's cheek. "You're nervous, aren't you? The next alpha conference is in just a couple of months. I know you'll be ready and, if you meet your alpha, just be yourself. No one in their right mind could resist falling for your charms." He winks and Jack blushes, shaking his head.

"I'm okay. I'm trying to put the fear aside." Jack puffs out his chest. "I can't let my shot at happiness slip through my fingers because I'm afraid. You didn't." He knows his Papa was more afraid of alpha's than he is, with obvious reason. "You were able to push down that fear and reach for Dad's hand. I want to be brave, like you."

"Jack, you already are son." Sean says grinning. "It took so much courage to admit your fears, not just to us, but the entire family. My sweet boy, you're far braver than you realize."

"Thanks Papa." Jack stands, a bit straighter, a bit more confident. "You should head to bed. It's late and I think tomorrow will be another busy day." He kisses both his Fathers on the cheek and heads off to his own bed.

"Yeah, you were dozing off just a bit ago baby. Let's head on upstairs." Bo says, scooping him up. He grins, Sean doesn't protest and instead wraps his arms around his neck. "My poor baby, you must be exhausted. I'll tuck you in. Is there anything you need?" He asks, stepping onto the second floor.

"I think I might be to buzzed with excitement to sleep now." Sean whispers, kissing Bo's mate mark and grinning at the soft growl he hears. "You know, there's one thing that always works to tire me out. Even better than warm milk." He grins, sliding a hand inside Bo's jeans. "Don't even try saying no, you're hard as a rock honey."

"So, you want my special brand of sleeping... aid?" Bo asks, entering their room and closing the door behind them.

"Absolutely. Let's wear each other out." Sean teases, pecking and pulling at his lips.

"Just remember baby, you asked for this." Bo grins, lightly tossing him onto the bed and stripping off his own shirt.

"No, I'm begging for it." Sean grins, crawling to the edge of the bed and unfastening Bo's jeans. "I'm begging for this."

   Sean pulls down Bo's jeans and underwear, licking and kissing the sides of his cock.  He whimpers and unfastens his own jeans, giving his own hardened cock room to breath. He grins, feeling Bo's massive hand gently holding the back of his head and takes his mates cock fully into his mouth. He rises slightly, excited by Bo's moans and pants. His hands glide up Bo's hips, reaching around to squeeze his ass as he sucks harder. He moans, Bo's hips thrusting toward his mouth as he nears release.

"Shit baby. Are you teasing me now?" Bo complains, Sean rising to remove his shirt and kiss Bo's chest.

"Definitely not. I just want in on the fun." Sean grins, shimmying out of his jeans and underwear. "Come and get it Bo." He says, laying down and opening his arms and legs wide.

"Oh yeah. Baby, you're so beautiful and sexy and I'm about to devour you." Bo grins, crawling between Sean's legs and dropping kisses along the way. "It's been a couple of days, let's make sure you're loose enough baby." He thrusts two fingers inside Sean's entrance and groans. "So wet, so fucking sexy. I want to be inside you now."

"Then, what are you waiting for honey?" Sean pants, his hips thrusting to take in more of Bo's fingers. He pulls Bo close, kissing him desperately and gasping as Bo slams inside him. "Ahh, Bo! Shit, so thick and deep." He bites his lip and rakes his nails across his mate's shoulders, trying to get past the shock of pain."

"Oh yeah baby." Bo moans, pressing Sean's thighs down and thrusting hard. "Fuck, you're so tight right now. So hot and wet inside, you feel incredible baby. Ugh!" He grins, feeling Sean's legs lock around him and knowing he's finally relaxing a bit. "I'm sorry if I hurt you, you're just so damn sexy. I couldn't wait anymore. Mmm, yeah baby. Grip me tight like that." He begins thrusting faster, Sean's hands pulling him closer.

"Ahhh, haah Bo! Bo, not yet!" Sean warns, knowing his mate is about to climax. He fists his own cock, stroking himself rapidly. "Yeah, yeah! Harder, har... YES!" His body shakes with the force of his release and he watches Bo's face contort in ecstasy.

"Baby, baby!" Bo empties inside his mate, drooping down onto Sean's sweaty body. He nuzzles the mate mark, feeling Sean's hands gently rub at the disappearing claw marks on his back. "I swear, you just get better with time baby." He grins, kissing Sean's collarbone.

"Mmm, yeah. You're like a fine wine yourself honey." Sean winks and yawns, stretching as Bo rolls them over. "I'm going to sleep so good now." He kisses Bo's chin and snuggles into his arms, resting his head over his mates heart. "Mm, still haven't calmed down yet?" He teases.

"You're to beautiful baby. I'll settle down eventually." Bo shrugs, holding him tight. "Get some sleep, I think tomorrow is going to be a very big day for us all. I love you Sean and I'm so proud of you baby."

"I love you too Bo. I couldn't have done it without your support honey." Sean yawns again, his eyes drooping and slowly closing.

                                                                        *   *   *

   The next morning, the breakfast table is abuzz with chatter. The children are all excited to tell Teddy and Nora the news.

"Do you really think, you can get them to meet?" Nora asks, twisting her fingers and squeezing Teddy's hand.

"I've already emailed Carl. I'm just waiting to hear back." Sean says, glancing at his phone frequently. "I think we can do this. Aside from Elder Adam, it'll be a virtual meeting and it will take place on our lands. We'll guarantee the clan's safety. Right honey?" He squirms, grinning as he sits on Bo's lap nibbling on a piece of bacon.

"That's right baby. I'm guessing you'll be hearing back soon." Bo says, placing more fruit on Sean's plate. "Don't just eat grease baby, it's not good for you or the pup." He chuckles, Sean pouting as he pops a grape into his mouth.

"Papa, is it harder for an omega to be pregnant?" Xander asks, catching everyone by surprise.

"Hmm, maybe just a little bit." Sean says, thinking honestly. "Why do you ask sweetie?"

"Well, I think I should learn about alpha and omega lycan's." Xander says seriously, a look of concentration on his little face. "What if I grow up and my mate is an omega? I should know how to take care of him, like Dad takes care of you." Everyone's eyes widen and Sean smiles softly at his youngest son. "What, did I say something wrong?"

"No sweetheart, you didn't say anything wrong." Sean says, stroking the boys hair. "Most boys your age would be thinking about girls, if they were thinking about mates at all. We're just, surprised you're open to a male mate."

"But, does gender really matter? You and Dad love each other, that's enough, isn't it?" Xander asks confused.

"That's the most important thing son." Bo says, reaching out to pull the boy to his side. "Clan or lycan, male or female. It doesn't matter, as long as they love you and treat you well."

"Mn and I'll love them and treat them good too!" Xander says, hugging Bo and Sean both.

   The other children grin at each other and Jack secretly wipes away a tear. Sean's cell phone signals an incoming email and he nearly drops it, struggling to open it quickly. Everyone holds their breath, watching a slow smile spread as he reads. He looks up, smiling brightly at his children, his family.

"I need to call Adam. They want to do it tomorrow!" Sean says excitedly, jumping off Bo's lap and dialing his cell. "They said they're afraid they'll lose their nerve or the lycan's will change their minds. Ah, Elder Adam. They said yes! Can we be ready tomorrow?" There's a pause and he nods his head, looking adorable as he silently agrees with a man that can't see him. "Tonight? Alright, I'll ready a room for you. We'll shoot for noon tomorrow. That should give everyone time to prepare. Yes, thank you and we'll see you soon." He hangs up, nearly vibrating in his excitement, but clamps a hand over his mouth. "Uh oh." He runs toward the bathroom, gagging as he goes.

"I'll get his pills! I know where he keeps them." Xander says, hurrying off toward the stairs.

"Baby. He got to excited." Bo says, pouring a glass of water and heading to the bathroom.

                                                                     *   *   *

"Teddy, do you really think we won't need to hide anymore?" Nora asks, as they stop beside the lake and sit on the boulder there. "I know you're Uncles are trying to protect us, but I'd like to meet the guests that come from time to time. I hear there's an omega conference here next month. That sounds interesting. Are all omega's like Uncle Sean?"

"No. Uncle Sean is one of a kind." Teddy grins, pulling her close. "I think most omega's are a bit on the timid side. They tend to be kind hearted and gentle, like Uncle Sean. But, not as open as he is. He's on another level." Teddy grins, knowing not just any pack would have taken in him and his Mother all those years ago. He kisses her shoulder and slides off the boulder, reaching out to pick her up and sit her on the ground. "Let's go see my parents. I bet Bobby and Bonnie are there too."

   They walk slowly, admiring the warm weather. They stop to watch a young rabbit race across the yard. As they approach the cabin, they hear raised voices and Teddy picks up his pace.

"Mom, this is a good thing! You know Luna and Alpha would never do anything to hurt us." Bonnie says, sounding a bit angry. "I know you're scared, you have every right to be. But I'm not going to stay in the shadows, not when I can raise my baby in the light. I don't want to hide anymore. I've done nothing wrong, none of us have." Teddy bursts in, seeing Bonnie crying in Bobby's arms and their Mother pacing in the kitchen.

"Mom, you know she's right." Teddy says, looking at his Mother and seeing the fear in her eyes. "You don't have to be there tomorrow. You never have to do anything you don't want. You know Uncle Sean and Uncle Bo would never ask you to do anything you weren't comfortable with. You can stay in the background, but, we want to join the pack. We want to truly be a part of this family we've been given." Nora nods beside him, tears in her eyes as she sees Hailey begin to cry.

"Have I held you back? Did I make you afraid, because of my own fears?" Hailey asks, leaning heavily on the island.

"Of course not!" Bonnie cries, rounding the island and hugging her Mother. "You kept us safe, protected, and loved. But, we're grown now and Uncle Sean has given us a new opportunity. A chance to be a part of the world, instead of hiding from it. I want that for my baby and for my niece or nephew too." She says, grinning at Teddy and Nora.

"You're right. I know you're right." Hailey says, Teddy coming to her other side and hugging his Mother and sister tight. "I'm just, I remember how Sean was. How the pack was, when he came back from that first meeting with the tribunal. He came back to us." She chuckles, patting Teddy's arm. "There was so much tension and fear and, that man is going to be here. I'm just, nervous."

"Mom, he's been coming twice a year for the past nineteen years." Teddy reminds her, watching her take a deep breath and nod. "Anyway, where's Dad?" He asks, looking around the cabin.

"Helping Jeremy with the old barn." Hailey says smiling. "You know, Luna is turning it into a daycare for the pack members who work in town. Jeremy had said it was going to be a big job, because the barn is old. You're Dad volunteered to help him where he can. It's alright, I'm okay." The door bursts open and Ben looks around in a panic. "Ben, honey?"

"What's wrong? I could feel you were upset." Ben says, almost pushing Teddy aside to pull Hailey into his arms. He looks at their children. "What's going on?"

"Mom is a bit, scared." Bonnie says, grinning at her Fathers protective stance. "Uncle Sean did it Dad." She says, her voice shaking as Bobby holds her. "The clan is coming tomorrow to video conference with the tribunal. Elder Adam is coming in person, a show of good faith he called it."

"That's good news." Ben looks at his mate, seeing her face is pale and tears are threatening to fall. "Our grand babies won't need to be hidden away like criminals. This is something we've always hoped for baby. Why are you so scared?"

"If it's safe for them to leave, what's going to keep them here?" Hailey sobs, nearly falling into his arms. "There won't be anything to keep them here now."

"That's crazy!" Bonnie says, looking at her brother. Teddy just blinks in shock. "Green River is our home. It's where our family is, where my mate is. I wouldn't want to raise my baby anywhere else."

"How could I ever leave the only home I've ever really known?" Teddy asks quietly. "The thought has never crossed my mind. They took us in, showered us with unconditional love, and gave us a purpose. I love working the vegetable farm, helping give back to the pack that has given us so much. But, what if our cub wants to go to college, like Bobby did? They'll have that chance now. They'll have that chance." He whispers, everything sinking in finally.

"You're right. I can't let my fears hold my kids or grandkids back anymore." Hailey smiles, trying to wipe her eyes dry. "My family deserves better than that. This is a good thing. I can't believe he pulled it off. In just a few days, Luna managed to do something I've only dreamed about for the past twenty years. He's incredible."

"He definitely is." Bobby says, smiling and feeling Bonnie relax in his embrace.

                                                                       *   *   *

   Bobby is surprised to find Bonnie pacing in their room after his shift at the clinic. She doesn't seem to notice him enter the room and approach her. She jumps and squeals, as he pulls her into his arms.

"Baby girl, what's wrong? Are you feeling okay?" Bobby asks, feeling her heart racing.

"Mn, I'm okay now." Bonnie says, sighing as she melts into his embrace. "I want to be with Papa tomorrow. Elder Adam knows I'm clan already, so it doesn't matter."

"But, Papa mentioned a hybrid in his blog." Bobby says nervously, sitting on the bed with her across his lap. "And that you're pregnant." He pouts, rubbing her stomach.

"Actually, he never mentioned the gender of the hybrid." Bonnie says grinning and kissing his nose. "And, he merely said they're expecting their first child with their mate. He never said they were pregnant." She kisses him and rests her head on his shoulder. "It'll be okay, besides, Papa and Dad won't let anything happen to any of us."

"Neither will I." Bobby says, biting the inside of his cheek in concern. "Neither will I baby girl."

                                                                         *   *   *

   At breakfast the next morning, Sean is surprised to see Ben and Hailey, along with Teddy and Nora. All his children are present and he feels more relaxed by their obvious show of support. The pack has been informed of the coming events and the library has been set up for the teleconference later. Adam sits grinning at the love and support he sees for Sean.

"Hailey, Nora, will you two be okay with the clan members?" Sean asks, knowing both women have emotional scars left behind by the clan.

"Mn, I'll be fine Luna." Hailey smiles, patting Sean's hand then giggling. "Alpha is getting possessive again, I see." Bo insisted Sean sit on his lap, saying Elder Adam should take Sean's regular seat. "Just like old times." She smirks.

"Uncle Sean, I want to support you." Nora says, fidgeting and lowering her head. It's still uncomfortable for her to be in crowds, but she's here for Sean. "I mean, you're doing this for all of us. The least we can do is stand with you. Thank you." She whispers, feeling Teddy's hand engulf her own. "I never imagined that I'd be, excepted by anyone. But, you've all opened your home and your hearts to me. I'll never be able to repay that, no matter how long I live."

"Oh sweetheart." Sean smiles softly from across the table, Bo rubbing his stomach. "You don't need to repay family." He winks and she gives him a watery smile. "Anyway, the clan leaders will be here in a couple of hours. We'll go over how everything will work with the laptops and then, we'll begin the meeting with the tribunal." He looks at Adam, tilting his head in thought. "Does the tribunal really want peace, I mean the entire tribunal?"

"Yes." Adam says, looking somewhat surprised himself. "A few Elders have children in their thirties who have yet to find their mates. They hope, perhaps, like your pack members they'll find them in the clan. Over the last twenty years, have not noticed a change in the tribunal?" He raises his brows and bows his head at Bo. "It's you. Elder Luna Sean, you have opened hearts and minds. We're not what we were. You've helped us all become more, better than we were before. Oh! Bobby." He turns grinning. "I'm told the early trials on synthesizing the injection have gone well. I'm not happy that Erin insisted on trying it on herself. Willful brat." He shakes his head, picturing his granddaughter. "She's now monitoring herself for any lasting effects. So far, there doesn't appear to be any. How is your Uncle? He was injected with the Luna's blood directly."

"I spoke to his pack doctor this morning." Bobby says, glancing at Sean. "He seems to be doing well. I had been concerned that Papa's blood could change his own, but that looks unfounded. He doesn't have the vitamin deficiency Papa does and he seems healthy. Uhm, Uncle Steven intentionally poked himself with a silver needle." He hears Sean gasp and he hurries on. "Just a tiny poke of his finger. It didn't heal. It appears Papa's blood didn't mix with Uncle's. It fixed his injury, but didn't change him. So, I'm more confident now that the synthetic injection won't change the patients blood either. It's good news. I think one Papa is enough." He winks and Sean shakes his head blushing.

"Uhm, Bobby?" Kat asks, Mouse holding her close as they step into the dining room.

"Kat, what's wrong? You don't look so good sweetheart!" Sean hurries over, Kat holding her stomach. "Bobby, let's get her to the clinic, now."

"Let's go." Bobby rises and scoops Kat up, Mouse looking helpless and fragile as he follows behind them.

"Forgive me Elder Adam, my family needs me." Sean hurries out, holding Mouse close.

                                                                      *   *   *

"So, tell me how your feeling as I get the monitor fired up." Bobby says, trying not to smile at the way his Papa is holding both Kat and Mouse's hands.

"I was fine last night. But, this morning... I'm having a lot of cramping pain." Kat can't hold back her tears anymore. "Bobby, am I losing our baby?" She asks, sobbing. Sean hops onto the table, placing Kat's head on his lap and pulling Mouse close.

"You're not bleeding, that's a good sign. Let's take a look." Bobby does his best to sound calm, but he's afraid he's going to have to give the young couple bad news. He moves the wand over Kat's abdomen and his eyes widen in shock. "Oh my goodness. I had heard about this, but this is the first time I'm seeing it." He grins at Kat, who's looking at him with fear and confusion in her eyes. "A hidden twin." He smiles, pointing to two little beans on the screen. He presses down slightly on Kat's stomach and they both jump on the screen. "Seems, both your babies are doing well."

"The second was hiding behind its sibling in the first ultrasound!" Sean beams, leaning down to kiss Kat's forehead. "You'll be just fine sweetheart. But the rapid expansion of your uterus to accommodate two growing babies, Bobby. Can she have an injection for the pain?" He asks, secretly pinching Mouse to bring him out of his stupor.

"Of course. I'll go ready it right away. Congratulations." Bobby grins, hurrying to ready the injection for Kat.

"She's okay." Mouse says, sighing and pulling Kat into his arms as he finally falls apart. "Kat, baby I was so scared. I can't lose you."

"I'm okay. I'm better than okay." Kat pats his back and looks at Sean. "I guess we're getting a better start on that litter you want." She giggles, reaching out to hold Sean's hand. "Luna, I might need some tips on carrying twins. It's rare for lycan's, but in Green River, anything is possible."

"You know you can always come to me with questions about anything." Sean taps his chin, Bobby rushing over with a syringe. "You're pregnancy will be longer, so you shouldn't have to much trouble. But, this early rapid expansion in preparation for growth... it's a beast. You don't need to be strong, we're all here for you."

   Kat let's out a breath and groans, clutching her stomach. Sean knows, she was holding back for her mate. Mouse holds her close, Bobby carefully injecting her while Sean holds her hand. After a moment, Kat's body relaxes and she sighs happily.

"Better?" Mouse asks, kissing her temple.

"Mn, better." Kat grins at him. "Thanks Doc Shaw." She winks at Bobby, knowing he's still not accustomed to being addressed in that way. "And Luna, thank you so much for being here for us. I know today is a big day, but you put everything on hold to be here for us. Thank you." Her eyes fill with tears of gratitude.

"You're welcome sweetheart. You're family, it's what I should do." Sean smiles, hugging the couple and shooting a wink at his son. "Well, you should get some breakfast. You're eating for three now. Trust me, you're going to be hungry constantly." He rolls his eyes, getting a giggle from Kat and a grateful smile from Mouse. Mouse steps closer, whispering in his ear.

"I don't remember having a parents love, but I expect it would feel like this." Mouse kisses his cheek. "Thank you, for making us all your children."

"Mn." Sean hugs them both again, unable to speak around the lump of emotion in his throat.

                                                                    *   *   *

"Papa, is Miss Kat okay?" Xander asks, seeing Sean coming back into the dining room.

"She's okay. We found a secret." Sean says, kneeling down beside the worried boy. "She's going to have two babies, not one." He grins up at Bo.

"Two babies?" Xander asks, Mouse and Kat entering to grab plates. "Does it hurt Miss Kat? Can I help you? I'll finish my writing lessons and start school, so you can rest lots." He declares, Kat grinning and ruffling his hair.

"I'm okay now. Doctor Shaw gave me an injection for the pain and our babies are doing well." Kat says, smiling at Mouse.

   Sean starts telling Mouse that he needs to get a heating pad for Kat's cramps and he'll have a mini fridge installed in their room as soon as possible. He gives advice to both of them and piles Kat's plate full.

"He's a born nurturer." Adam says to Bo, both men smiling as they watch Sean fawn over the younger couple. "He was meant to be a Luna. To bring us all together."

"Mn. I really believe he was." Bo nods, so proud of his mate.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 603 7
Sequel Collection series set in A/B/O (omegaverse) featuring F!Alphas, M!Alphas, M!Betas, and M!Omegas. Features: Rut and heat cycles, nesting, same...
1.1M 31.7K 42
***Currently Being Edited*** Due to this, please be understanding of certain changing and conflicting details. Thank you! • • • • • "Every King Needs...
26.9M 314K 20
**THIS IS A SAMPLE, PLEASE DO NOT READ IT IF YOU ARE GOING TO GET TRIGGERED BY THE FACT THAT IT IS A SAMPLE. THE FULL BOOK IS AVAILABLE ON MY PATREON...
824K 17.4K 38
The Lycan Series Book #1 Charlotte Ashley Cane goes by Charlie for short is 18 years old and is an omega at the Blue Lake pack which happens to be t...