The man next door || Hyunlix

By rileysmiley139

Felix, a detective, and his colleagues are trying their best to solve the biggest case that's entered the tow... More

Introduction (please read.)
Go home
Chocolate chip
Feel
I don't bite
Red
Lead
Mister neighbor
Sick
Get out
Is it a problem?
Ducks and a 2019 meme
Say more
Consent, darling
Remember
Okay? Okay.
Awkward
Lingering
Stay safe
Saucepan
Poking
Who said they were innocent?
White flowers
Dramatic
Tiptoe
Pardon
Oh here we go
Hide-a-way
I don't have time for this
Sure
Goodmorning
Pancakes
Games
Touch me
Soundproof
Pitiful
Safe
Why
Speak
I hate you
Distrust
Mistake
Theories
Naive
Win and Won
Speeding
Delusional
Finale
bonus chapter (1)
bonus chapter (2)
bonus chapter (3)

Goddamn house

2.2K 133 155
By rileysmiley139

— Chapter 47 —

Felix and Hyunjin walk out of the room, when Seungmin and Minho come running down the hall. Their faces immediately soften when they realize Felix is okay, but the amount of blood is still terrifying.

"What happened?!" Minho asks, grabbing Felix.

"I killed him." Felix says, tears in his eyes. He looks down to his body, seeing all the blood splattered on his clothes. He winces, and looks back up to Minho with a sorry look.

"You.. killed him?" Seungmin asks, looking to Minho— who lets go of Felix.

"He killed Jisung." Minho says, looking at Felix with shock. "Did.. you?" He asks. Looking at Felix's expression, he feels his heart shatter to a million pieces.

Seungmin let's out a shaky breath. "Oh my god."

"Guys," Hyunjin starts, taking Felix's hand. "I don't think it's good to pressure him about this. We all know what happened, so can we please just stop talking about it? We still have to find Chan." He says.

Felix looks up to him, thankful somebody put an end to that conversation. For Felix, this can never, and will never, be talked about again. Today is a day that will haunt him forever.

"Yeah." Seungmin says, nodding his head. "We have to find Chan, and get the hell out of this goddamn house." He says, and turns around. "Are we all ready for this?"

"I hope so." Hyunjin says.

At his words, they begin to make their way out of the hall. They turn the corner again, and that's when they see Chan walking towards them.

A smile spreads across his face, a terrifying one. He stops on the great room he is in, and waits for the others to reach him. Everybody else enters the great room, hearts beating faster than ever.

"You're never going to win." Minho says. "You're only one person, you've lost everybody who's on your side Chan. You're not going to make it out alive, so I think you just need to give up."

Chan stays silent for a minute, but his smile begins to widen as he starts to laugh. "And I don't think you realize you only have one gun." He says, bringing up both of his guns to show off.

Felix's heart drops. "Seungmin.."

"You're wrong." Seungmin says. "We have plenty of people, as well as plenty of guns."

"Seungmin.."

"And—"

"Seungmin I forgot the guns." Felix whisper yells.

Chan only laughs louder, as Seungmin begins to slowly stop smiling. He turns around to face Felix. "You forgot all the guns?! Even the one I gave you?" He asks.

Felix shakes his head yes shamefully, feeling like a total idiot. He has ruined so much in such a little time, why is he even a detective? What is wrong with him?!

"You guys are so stupid." Chan says, aiming the guns up.

Seungmin turns around slowly, and shakes his head no. "You will never get away with this." He says. "I alerted the team and they are on their way right now, you will never make it out of this unharmed."

"Oh, I don't have to make it out unharmed." He says, then smiles. "But I want him," he aims the gun at Hyunjin, "and you— dead." He says, aiming the gun at Seungmin as well.

"And I want you to leave with me." He says, looking straight Felix. "Hey, you can even come with me right now— and I won't harm any of them."

"Felix, we can go live a life together." He says sweetly. "I have enough money and time to make you feel so loved, and I'm willing to give you the world of you leave with me right now. We can be come before the cops even get here, and we can be free

Together."

Felix shivers at his words. Hyunjin starts to shake his head. "You are not talking him from me, not when I'm fighting to hard to get him back. He will never be yours, Chan. Give up."

"You shut up!" Chan screams. "They are all suffering, because of you! This is all your fault! You and your stupid little brother are the reason Jisung is dead, and your about to be too."

He aims the gun straight at Hyunjin's head, and gets ready to pull the trigger. Hyunjin doesn't even have a second to react, before there is already screaming in the room.

"Stop, no!" Felix screams out, and everybody looks at him in shock. "Don't kill him.. don't kill any of them! I'll go with you, I promise I will go with you. We can leave right now, please just don't hurt anybody else." He says, crying.

"Oh Felix." Chan says. "It's pathetic how much you care about these people. However, if that is what it takes to make you mine," He drops both the guns. "Then so be it."

Felix watches the guns fall to the floor, and how Chan reached his hand out for him. He looks at chan. "You promise.." he starts. "You promise you won't hurt any of them if I take your hand?" He asks, still not believing the older.

"You don't trust me?" Chan asks sweetly.

Felix doesn't, but his body begins to move to Chan anyway. He limps over, and with each passing step, he can't feel the heartbreak setting in more. He has to do this for them, however, because it's the least he can do. He already ruined their lives and almost killed them, so now it's his turn to save them.

He takes Chan's cold hands, and gets yanked over closer. Chan holds Felix by his waist, keeping him close as he started at Hyunjin. He takes a step forward, however, leaving Felix behind him.

He looks straight at Hyunjin. "Game over." He says. "I won."

"You will never win." Felix says from behind, and stabs Chan in the neck with his pocket knife. He holds his stomach and watches as Chan falls to the floor, gasping for air.

Everybody flinches, not expecting that to happen day all. Hyunjin looks to Felix, with an expression of happiness. He knows it's not the right time, as Chan is dying, but he want to kiss the younger so badly.

Chan looks up Felix with angry eyes, and tries to speak. "You... bitch." His words come out as whispers, as his throat bleeds like crazy. He falls flat on the floor, dying a slow and painful death.

"Oh my god." Minho says. "Felix, you did it." He looks over to the younger, a huge smile on his face.

Sirens sound from outside,
and that's when it fully hits everybody that it's over.

They won.

They solved the case.

It's going to take a lot of explaining, and a lot of proof for the security cameras— but they know they can win. They already have, anyway. Now it's just time to live their lives knowing they won.

Police come breaking into the house, loads and loads of officers checking the whole building. They reach the group, and immediately call for backup. They take the rest of the group to a different room, and they all go do different things.

Minho and Seungmin head straight to the other officers, beginning to explain single detail of why things ended up this way. Hyunjin and Felix get taken away to the medics, and that's when things get worse.

"I need.." Felix pants, grabbing onto the medics arm. She and Hyunjin both look at Felix confused, so he lifts up his shirt revealing his stomach— where tue second shot that rang through the home hit him.

"Oh my god." She exclaims, grabbing onto her walkie-talkie. "We need the ambulance ready outside, we need to get the officer out right now. He has been shot, and it's bad." She says into it, and begins to hold onto Felix.

"Felix, you're bleeding out!" Hyunjin says panicked, "Why didn't you say anything?! We need to go to a hospital right now." He yells to the women, and they both begin to support him as they walk.

"I don't care where we go," Felix says tiredly. "Just get me out of this goddamn house."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.7K 2.3K 49
~ 𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 π›πžπ π’π§π§π’π§π , 𝐰𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐑 𝐀𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐧π₯𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝...
559K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
42.9K 760 22
Β‘!Warning!Β‘ !Β‘Cursing!Β‘ Β‘!SmutΒ‘! !Β‘And other questionable actions that are not suitable for kids!Β‘
18K 533 13
They fall in love, but what happens when they're too immature? -omegaverse -potential smut -Mpreg