Dead Mate || K.TH

By Yoonchrisgull

"Come on, say it again. I am a perfect devil. Tell me how bad i am. It makes me feel so good." His dear dark... More

Foward
Dead Mate
Taken
Black Magic
Human
Dead Rose
Brothers
Vampires
Dark
Air
Heaven And Hell
Lonely Swan
A Sadist's Torture
Truth Revealed
The Last Heir Of The Throne
My Queen
Bite Of A Vampire
Thirst
Undead
Twisted Pleasures
Sensual Dream
Loosing My Mind
The Gathering
The Corruptive Sinister
Scattered Scars
Divine Red
The Last Human
Cry For Help
The Loving Arms Of Death
Fated For Life
Fading
The Temptress
The Dark House
The Quiet Death
Bloodied Roses
Till Death Did Them Apart
The Night Of Love
Sacrifice
The Supposed Death
A Proposal
The Protector

The Price Of A Human

1.8K 185 77
By Yoonchrisgull

Y/n doesn't want to breath. But life has dragged her lifeless body to a place where she cannot be the owner of herself. It's where she has to listen and do as told, or else she will face consequences. If she as much as just lifts a mer finger without permission, she will find herself being hunted down by the beast.

It is one of those situations, where she has moved as told, stand in a place as she's told, and now, she is made to stand next to the terrorising man who quiet frankly wants nothing do to with her.

Taehyung might not hold the same interest as his brother Kim Namjoon, but that does not take from the fact that he looks the most terrifying from all of his brothers.

Just like Jimin said, Kim Taehyung is a fucking beast. Jimin himself, who looks like he's has nothing gentle to say or do, she almost died from his bite. Just imagining how Taehyung will be just makes her want to hold her breath till she stops living.

She can not make him mad, and she can not get his attention. Just do as they say, and she will at least be able to live long enough to give birth.

"Here."

Y/n perks up, coming back to reality after they finally come to a stop in one corner of the enormous hall. One look around and she realises she is surrounded by Vampires. All the blood sucking creatures seem to have their own reserved place.

She looks down, a glass carrying clear liquid being offered to her. She slowly looks up, catching the dead eyes of Seokjin. She takes it with a shaky hand, looking down at it, hoping it to be nothing but water.

Jin is smart, he knows what to give her.

She raise it to her lips, taking a little sip. But she flinches at the taste, pulling the clear glass back as her brows furrow at the bitter taste. She force herself to gulp it down, having no other choice.

"Drink it all." Jin orders, making her look up at him. "You will need it if you don't want to remember what is about to happen to you."

She freezes, wide doe eyes shaking up at the man. What is about to happen...? She gulps. Oh God, what are they going to do to her?

"Behind you."

She looks at the side, mind blank after Jin's words as they cannot comprehend them. Namjoon, carrying a champagne glass in his hand while the other is resting inside his pants pocket, takes a step towards him, his body turned sideways.

He looks at someone over her shoulder, and Y/n also follows his gaze back. It's not hard spotting the man, cause he unknowingly seems to stand out in the room.

He is dressed in jewels and luxury, surrounded by well dressed hybrids. They seems to be discussing something important, and from where Y/n stands, he seems to be towering over all the male and female hybrids.

She resist the urge to curl up on herself in fear.

"He is not a fool." Namjoon describes the man, Y/n tilts her head back to look at him, only to find out the man has closed the distance between them. She tenses up, taking one step back.

The action is not appreciated by Namjoon, as she watch his gaze narrowing over her. "He is no fool, but I will succeed."

"You know why?" He smirks, bending down a bit to look into her eyes. His eyes lit in red and Y/n holds back a whimper at what he says next. "Cause I have finally got his weakness."

Human..

Y/n feels a shiver crawling down her spine. Of course, a man greeds for the things he can not have. In this case, the man they are going to hand her over to will do anything to lay his hands on the only human remaining.

That is why her mate always kept her hidden. No one was allowed to even hush her name in the dark of the nights, let alone lay their eyes on her. She listened to him anyway, cause even if she was a survivor from a forest, grew up there and knew how to look after herself, she realised he knew better about the hybrid world than her.

A responsible man always knows better.

And better he knew. There were days where she was kept with care and love. Now, her skin is going to be torn apart till she bleeds. Big hands that are impure and violent are going to trail all over her body.

Namjoon looks away from the woman's face, knowing he's said enough to make her tremble in her place. And she is trembling, quite beautifully too. The shake in her eyes is as pretty as the scent of distress coming from her.

He smiles a little when he meets the gaze of the man who stands far ahead of him. The man perks up, recognising his fellow creature among the crowd. The man is not a Vampire, or is he a hybrid. But he comes from the pure line of mages.

And the chip he carries with him is not enough for Namjoon to get what he want. But the Vampire would love to see the helpless expression on the human's face as she is pushed and pulled from all directions by the Mage.

Will she cry? The same way his sister did? She better cause he is willing to drop low just so he can make her suffer.

The man's gaze linger on Namjoon's before it drops low towards the back that faces him, the small figure of a woman standing right in front of Namjoon. His interest peaks instantly at the sight and even from far away, Namjoon can see the light litting up in the Mage's gaze.

He turns to excuse his companions, twisting his body out as he starts to make his way towards his old friend. Y/n can literally feel the stare being planted on her back, her grip tightening around the glass that still carries the untouched champagne.

She gulps, dread falling over her whole body as the person ambles closer.

"One mistake and you are as good as gone." His gaze still over the approaching man, Namjoon whispers to her. He then smiles slightly at the man again, as if he hasn't just threatened her.

Y/n feels the exact moment the Mage comes to a stop behind her, his presence so dark that she can feel the chill from his body. There is no warmth coming from him.

"A human." Comes his hushed whisper.

Y/n tenses up, an airy cold atmosphere sitting over the group. She gulps, her body starting to cower away, but the heat of the stare she feels from on top of her head halts her from doing so.

Just as he said, one wrong move, and she is gone.

She release a shaky breath. She has to do it. For the sake of her child, she has to do this. Slowly, she starts to tilt her head back, looking up at the tall man from under her lashes.

The man's gaze, upon laying on her face widens, a shine sparkling through his irises like a broken star shooting through the midnight sky. He stares blatantly, his mouth parting, as if in awe at the soft sight before him.

It makes Y/n want to crawl right out of her skin.

"You're Jihyun's human.." He breathes out. "How did you get your hands on her?" His question is directed towards the brothers.

Namjoon chuckles, his deep violets vibrating the ground she stands on. "Sometimes, your luck runs right at you."

The mage's face melts his fascination into amusement, his lips letting out a chuckle of his own. His gaze direct down at her, and Y/n resists the urge to run away.

The man smirks, his head leaning down as his hand grab onto hers that rests her side. Y/n flinches a little, but can do nothing but let the man raise her little palm up to his lips in between his big hand.

"You are quite the celebrity, Miss Y/n." He place a kiss onto her knuckles, and where he is holding her, anyone can see her hand shaking in his hold. "My names is Akira. It is a pleasure to finally meet you."

Y/n can only hide the way she is frightened by him. Her throat does not give her the strength to answer either, so she slightly nods, looking away from him as she hides the hand he just let go behind her hand.

The man somehow seem to mind her lack of response. So he turns to Namjoon. "She is not much of a talker."

Y/n knows nothing good will come to her if she made the mage uncomfortable. But this is something she can't help with. She can't bring herself to speak nor smile even if she tries her hardest.

"She was with Jihyun. What can you expect from him" But Namjoon seems to be aware of that, so he has the perfect excuse. "He cut her tongue right out. So it's completely useless now."

Her head snaps up, wide shock eyes staring at Namjoon. Cut her tongue..? Why is he speaking against the truth?

Akira furrow his brows, as if upset at the image. "Well, I guess he's better off dead."

Their words are like a needle to her skin. She shakes in fear and the slowly bubbling anger. But she finds herself to be defenceless in the end. What can she do? How can she stop them? She has no idea.

And now, in this moment, she can only stand small while they laugh over her head, the cry of their ruthlessness falling all over the ground and colouring the white marble floor red.

The grip on the glass she has in her hand tighten.

Akira bend his head slightly to look at her properly and when her eyes meets his, he smiles widely. "Who do you belong to now?"

Jihyun. She has and will always belongs to him. No one will ever take his place.

"She's mine."

She perks up, vision blurring for a second as a gloved hand place itself on the soft curve of her back. A shiver crawling down her spine, the hand so large she can feel the chill of it all over her back.

The scent of fresh sweetness tickles her nose for just a second, making her turn her head to the side. It's Taehyung that stands tall next to her, closer than he's ever been before. Was it just her or did she just smelled roses on him..?

She has to tilt her head all the way up to properly look at him. His leather gloved hand is still lingering on her skin and if he wasn't wearing gloves, he would feel the bumps that the scars have left on her skin.

Namjoon nods at Taehyung, acknowledging him for finally playing the part he was supposed to play. It was a risky decision to give Taehyung this role. But Namjoon had no other option. Jimin is too mischievous, and if he was standing next to Y/n right now, her look of fear would have given them away in seconds. His other brothers are also as helpless.

Y/n can't look at him for too long. So she looks away, already so intimidated. But now, he has his hands on her, rather than before where he didn't as much as look her way. She is trembling in fear now.

He will twist her neck under a second if she made a mistake.

"Taehyung." Akira greets, his smile intentional. "If I may, would you mind, if I have a few friendly words with your partner?"

It's like a game to them. Selling the rights of one person off to the rich. Exchanging secrets for life. It's all a cruel game.

"By all means." Taehyung mumbles, his velvet voice deep in his throat. The hand he has on her back presents her towards the Mage, Y/n silently being sold off to the Mage for the night.

This is her price now.

————————

I was dozing off by the time I reached the end. But I do hope y'all like it. Akira is actually a Japanese man. And he's also a very handsome fellow, but what's the point of looks if you're an ass from the inside ey? Some quality tae x Y/n moments too 👀 I hope you all saw the way I was so smooth like butter writing them. The thing with roses will have such a yummy explanation y'all will diedmwkaksksk

Leave lots of love in your way.

💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 159K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
28.9K 905 22
Tzuyu: w-what are y-you doing.. He smirked while unbuttoning his shirt looking at her with his dark eyes that full of desire for her. Jungkook: maki...
1M 41.5K 41
Living a normal life was easy. You had everything you wanted; a job, friends. The only bad thing? Being unable to love anyone but your mate. But who...
17K 783 27
what happens when heart broken yn, whose abusive boyfriend left her pregnant is arranged with Kim taehyung; he is cold and ignorant towards her but...