TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Sanskar missing

2.9K 332 162
By sanyayaa

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

I will write all tracks one by one.

First will be Sanskar Missing.

Second Track : will be Swara taking revenge, 6 months leap.

Third track : after sharad, SwaSan shifted in London along with Ayush and adopted him and mystery of Sharmistra 's killer.

4th track : Sanskar taking revenge on Swara, 6 months leap track.

Track : what if Sanskar went missing instead of Laksh, and Swara is heartbroken and searching for him but not unable to find him.
She blames whole family for Sanskar's disappearance who distrusted Sanskar and their distrust lead Sanskar here! She is heartbroken more as she is pregnant with Sanskar's baby and she is alone when she needs him most but make herself strong for her baby and take karma industry back from Durga Parshaad Maheshwari, and handling Sanskar 's business.
She is also searching Sanskar along with business.
Family is trying to convince Swara that she is now widow of Sanskar and Sanskar is died.

In SwaSan Room!!

Swara is sleeping on bed embracing Sanskar's pictures on her heart, suddenly a hand touch her shoulder. She open eyes and gets happy seeing Sanskar in front of her.

Sanskar : what is this lazy lady? Sleeping till now? Where is my tea? Where is my clothes, I am getting late for office!

Swara : sorry Sanskar! I am going to bring your tea.

She get up and to go but then find herself alone in room and realized she was watching dream! She was dream of Sanskar. This brings tears in her eyes, 3 months passed and she is still waiting for Sanskar and his demands every morning! Swara, bring this, Swara Bring this etc!
She burst in tears recalling everything.

Swara : Sanskar why you are troubling me!! Please come back to your princess. Please Sanskar!! ( she recalled his words)

"I can't see tears in your eyes, aansun ki is bund ke liye main apna Sara khoon baha sakta hoon".

Swara : when you can't seee my tears then why you are making cry? Why? ( complaining to Sanskar's picture) I will punish you when you will come back!
You are troubling your princess and your angel both.

She put hand on her small bump and recall his words.

"Next year we trio will select clothes for you".

Swara : trio who?

Sanskar : "you and me and our baal gopal and baal gopi, I know till next year we will hold our baby".

Swara blushed listening him.

Present!

Swara ; baal gopal and baal gopi is coming but father is too lazy to see this happiness? Hai na!! ( complaining to Sanskar's picture) we will hold our baby, you said this right so come back, we gonna hold our baby. Please Sanskar come back.
( tears fall down from her eyes).

Door knocked!! She compose herself and go to open door and see ragini!! She rolled eyes seeing her as she is the biggest reason of her Sanskar's disappearance recalling Sanskar was angry on her for joining hand with ragini, though she joined hand for proving his innocence but this lead to his disappearance and she blames ragini too!!

Ragini : Swara, your tea.

Swara : how many times I have told you to stay away from this room. You aren't allowed here. ( roughly).

Ragini : why you are speaking like this? I am your sister.

Swara : sister who did my sharad! You are just my devrani!
And I don't wanna keep any relation of sister with you. So just leave this room right now.

Ragini feels insulted and go from there.

Swara calm her anger, putting hand on her bump, doctor told her to not to stress much because of baby.

She go in washroom for bathing.

After sometime!

She gets ready in formal tuxedo and a high ponytail..she recalled how Sanskar always wanted her to join his business so she become a independent woman but she always deny as she loves being dependent on him but, now destiny made her independent in wait for him. She gets teary eyes but she compose her tears. She can't be weak.

She hold her bag and recall how she used to give Sanskar his bag and all stuffs!! Every moment make her remember his memory and give extreme pain in her soul that her soul mate is afar from her. She put a formal smile on her face and go from there for proceeding toward Sanskar's work.

Outside!

Sujata : Swara! Have breakfast.

Swara nod yes and sit down for breakfast, Sujata see her and recalled her son, from since her son is missing,she always seen her son in his Swara. She reflect him all time. Since he gets miss, she wear his ATTITUDE and become MIROR OF SANSKAR.

AP ; Swara! You shouldn't wear sindur and mangalsutra, you are widow now. ( but stop seeing her deadly glare).

She have killer eyes now as Sanskar.

Swara : badi Maa!! Why you are wearing vermillion and mangalsutra?

AP : what type of question is this!
I am suhagan and a suhagan wear this.

Swara : I am also suhagan and this is my suhag 's sign.

Ragini : you aren't Swara! 3 months passed! Sanskar might di......( about to say further but gets scared when she throw a plate near her feet).

Swara : if you utter this word again from your mouth I swear the next moment this plate will be on your head. ( scaring her).

Sujata smile proudly at her, Uttara and ram also smile listening her.

Laksh : keeping fake hopes isn't good Swara. She is saying for your betterment as she love you.

Swara : Mr Laksh Maheshwari keep your advice and tell your wife to keep her so called love as me and my husband doesn't need any of this and about fake hopes!
This isn't fake hopes, this is my belief, belief of my love.
Remember Sanskar's belief that I am alive and I was alive! You all can't understand the DEPTH OF ME AND MY SANSKAR'S LOVE.
We are one!
If I am alive, he is also taking breaths somewhere.

Sujata : Swara! Sanskar will come! You sit and eat and ignore them.

Swara calm herself and sit down and have breakfast ignoring them.

She complete breakfast and kiss Sujata 's forehead as Sanskar used to do with her before going, she don't let her feel her son isn't with her and ruffle Uttara 's hair and touch ram 's feet and go from there with warm smile on her face hiding all pain in her.

Sujram, Uttara smile emotionally recalling their Swara turns SANSKAR MAHESHWARI.

In karma Industry!!

Swara give presentation with confidence, and grab the deal.

In Sanskar's Cabin!

Swara come in cabin and see Sanskar's empty seat, tears formed in her eyes..she calm herself and sit down on other chair beside her.

Aman : ma'am why you don't sit on sir 's seat?

Swara : this is your sir 's seat and this seat always will be his!
This seat also waiting for the real owner of the chair.

She caress his chair and feel his presence!!

Swara : ( composing herself) we have to grab the deal against Maheshwari company.
Is that okay Aman?

Aman : you don't worry ma'am! Deal will be only of karma industry.

Swara smirks!! From since Sanskar went, she took charge of the karma industry defeating Maheshwari company.

In Maheshwari company!

Dp ; Laksh! Adarash We need to grab this deal by hook or crook. ( warning laksh and adarash)

Adarsh was accepted back by Dp! He forgive him which angered Swara.
That he forgive his blood not Sanskar.

Adarash : you don't worry we will get the deal. ( confidently).

Dp : how you are so confident? Don't take Swara lightly!

Adarash :, when she will not have the project file,how she will give presentation and grab the deal? ( smirkingly).

Laksh : but this is wrong bhaiya.

Adarash: laksh! Sometime for winning, wrong paths becomes necessary and Sanskar also wasn't naive. He also grabbed the wrong path and succed as SM! We will also do the same now.

Laksh : he did his work honestly.

Adarash: Oh common Laksh! This is call smart work!
Papa , You want deal or not or want defeating again?

Dp : I want deal at any cost.

Adarash : then just leave everything on me. ( smirkingly and call someone and tell him to snatch file and pen drive from Swara 's hand).

Laksh keep quiet downing his head.

After sometime!

On way!

Swara is in her car with bag and all pen drive and file.

Suddenly car stop by a big stone on road.

Swara : what happened driver?

Driver : a big stone is in front of car ma'am! I am checking. ( she nod yes and he go out).

In mean some goons come and open the door and snatching file and pen drive from her hand. She screams for help, driver come but stop seeing knife in their hands and they snatching files and pen drive from her. She is trying to stop them at last they injured her hand with knife. She screams in pain and her grip loosen and file and pen drive snatched from her hand.

She come out from car to grab them but they push her, she close eyes in fear clutching her bump!

After sometime!!

Adarash : deal will be ours!! ( to DP).

Dp smirks at him.

Client : when Mrs SM will come? We are waiting for her only.

Adarash ; the woman who can't respect the time, how she will be sincere for her work?

Client : but karma industry is one of successful company so we will wait.

Adarasah: ( to DP slowly) if she came then also will not able to grab the deal. ( DP smirks).

After some more time!!

Client : we waited for her but! She didn't came.

Aman : sir! Just wait for some more time. She is just coming. ( tensed).

Client : No! She is irresponsible! Now the deal is Maheshwari Co.....

Swara : I am here!! ( with bandaged hand).

Client: You are late.

Swara: I am sorry sir! I met with a accident.

Adarash :, good excuse!! ( laugh mockingly).

Swara show her bandaged hand!!

Adarash : Who knows she hurt herself to get the deal.

Swara : you are looking experienced in this type of cheating and all!
May be you are pro!! ( mockingly at him).

Adarash fumes listening her.

Swara : oops I remember you grabbed your papa 's Mansion from him by cheating so you must know about this type of tricks.

Adarash : Swara! You can't talk like this with me.

Swara : Mrs SM! I am not daughter in law of your home right now.
I am a businesswoman so talk with respect. ( fuming him by her attitude).

DP : keep quiet Adarash! Don't make us more insulted by her. ( to adarash).

Adarash keep quiet but fumes!

Swara : please give me one chance. Please sir.

Client : Okay for the sake of SM!!

Swara thanked him and give her presentation confidently shocking adarash and DP.

DP ; how she is giving presentation?

Adarash also fallen in thoughts!!

After giving her presentation!

Client: Impressive!! I knew, I always believed on SM 's capabilities though He isn't here but you proved you are mrs SM.
YOU GOT THE DEAL!

All claps for her. Swara smile getting deal and the compliment made her feel proud to be Mrs SM.

Flashback!

Goons push Swara, she close eyes in fear of fallen and clutch her bump in fear.

But get saved by someone in hoodie. She looks at the person whose face she unable to see! The person beat the goons and make the goon run away. and give her, "her file, her pen drive" and before she ask something from him. He just go from there.

Swara : (monologue) who was that person? ( confused)

She compose herself and go in car for meeting.

In presentation!!

Swara go to adarash, DP and Laksh.

Swara : if you wanna win then beat me in business! Competition is of who is better in business.
COMPETITION IS NOT WHO IS BETTER IN CHEAPNESS as no one can win from cheapness from you trio. ( angering all).

Dp ; Swara! Don't forgotten I am bade papa of Sanskar.

Swara : after this I wanna forgotten only that you are bade papa of Sanskar. He always consider you as her mentor and you!
I am ashamed to call you bade papa.

Swara : and you Laksh! What I say to you! Sanskar always loved you so much and you are again standing with wrong but what can we expect from you, once a brainless always a brainless.

Laksh down his head!

She go from there leaving them fuming.

In Karma Industry!

Aman : how they can stoop so low ma'am?

Swara : their old habit! Leave them our focus should be on destroying them not get affected by them.

Aman nod yes!

Swara : go and prepare my next presentation.

Aman : ma'am! Take some rest ma'am.

Swara : there is no time for to take rest Aman!
This karma industry is my responsibility toward  Sanskar.

Aman : but one more
responsibility too is with you toward Sir? ( confusing her) your and sir 's baby.

Swara take sigh put hand on her small baby bump which is slightly visible.

Swara : my baby is strong Aman like his / her mumma and his/ her papa..
My baby is a fighter and he/ she will fight with his/ her mumma for his/ her papa.

Aman : I wish sir would be here to see this.

Swara : he isn't here but he will be! I have faith! You go and prepare meeting.

Aman nod yes and go from there!

She get a call! She see detetective.

Swara : hi Deepak! Did you found any clue?

Deepak: Ma'am! I am trying to trace but..

Swara : but what? You called me to narrate your defeated stories? ( angrily).

Deepak : I am sorry ma'am! I have found a clue.

Swara: what!! Speak up!

Deepak : we have found his phone near the lake but phone 's data is clear. There is nothing in phone.

Swara : lake side! ( gets scared) and him?

Deepak : we aren't able to find his dead body ma'am.

Swara : control your tongue deepak! ( her eyes burn in anger) Sanskar is alright! Understand so dare you call him dead body.
You are unable to find him in 3 months.

Deepak: we aren't able to find him because he isn't alive ma'am.

Swara :  GET  LOST! I will hire a new detective!
And give phone to Aman and Take amount from Aman.

Deepak : but ma'am!

And Swara cut call angrily.

Swara : I will not accept my defeat Sanskar, I WILL FIND YOU. ( firmly trace his picture in her hand softly).

In night!

Swara is coming in car, her eyes fall on a couple having pucha. She recalled how she and Sanskar used to have puchka like this which brings tears in her eyes.

Swara : (monologue) everything is incomplete with you Sanskar. Please come back.
Your Swara missing you.

At Maheshwari Mansion!

Swara comes home, as she comes she welcomed by taunts of AP.

AP : how you can talk like this with your bade papa and your jethji.
Did you forgotten all manners?

Swara : manners! ( Stretching) did you forgotten my jethji only throwed you and bade papa out from home? ( sealing her mouth) hmmm! That was very Dutiful work done by your son right! Of course that was done by your son badi Maa so obviously he should be respected.

AP : Swara! He done mistake but he asked forgiveness.

Swara : ( laugh mockingly and clap hands mockingly) wow badi Maa! He asked forgiveness and you forgive as if nothing happened and why this wasn't applied on Sanskar? ( sealing her mouth) why he got punishment when he loved a bengali girl? ( fumes her) why no one believes on him even he saved this family many times? Why? Why? Have any answers?

AP keep quiet!

Swara : before teaching me manners teach your son badi Maa, he and bade papa made me attacked even when I am pregnant with this house 's son 's child ( fuming her).

She go in her room leaving her fumed.

Parineeta : kaise kaichi jaise juban chalne lagi hai iski Maa.

Ragini : she have forgotten all her manners in Sanskar.

AP : instead of cursing her! Look at you both! You both down my head. She got pregnant but you both can never give me happiness of child. ( as both can't become mother) I wish at least laksh gets ready to marry second time.

She go from there leaving ragini fumes.

Ragini : because of this Swara! I am listening this taunt from 3 months what's my fault if I couldn't get pregnant.

Parineeta: you don't have fault but surely she is gonna give heir to this house so she will rule this home with her child.

Ragimi : no! I will not let this happen. I can't see her getting all happiness when I can't!! ( fumes).

In SwaSan Room!!

Sujata come with dinner for Swara and see her working on laptop. She shake head and come to her.

Sujata : you turned completely like Sanskar. ( taking off laptop from her hand) have food Mrs SM.

Swara smile as she loves when anyone say she is like Sanskar and take food from her hand. Sujata feed her by her hand made her feel emotional and happy.
She eats food.

'TADA"!

Swara see Uttara and ram comes in room with chef hat and with cake in her hand. She smile at her antics.

Uttara : chef Uttara is in your service Mrs SM.

She smile at her and laugh! Uttara comes to her and put cake on bed and give her knife.

Uttara : celebration time bhabbi.

She hold knife and read line on cake "congratulations Mr and Mrs SM",

She caress her face with affection and cut cakes, they clap hand for her. She smile at them and hear one more clapping sound.

They find laksh who is clapping.

Laksh : congratulations Swara.

Swara : thanks

Uttara : why you came to a betrayal family?

Laksh: Uttu!

Uttara: Uttara!! Call me Uttara only my Sanskar bhai have this right..

Laksh : and your lucky bhai don't have any right on you?

Uttara : you lost that right!!

Laksh 's eyes gets teary as he always loved Uttara more then anyone in family.
but he compose himself and go from there.

Swara : Uttara you shouldn't talk to Laksh like this!
He might be bad! But he love you so much.

Uttara : he distrusted my Sanskar bhai! That's why I hate him now. ( her own eyes gets glittery saying this as she also love her lucky bhai too)

In RagLak room!

Laksh is sitting on bed and take out his phone and scroll his phone and see his and Sanskar's picture with him and emotionally trace his hand on his picture recalling their memories together, them hugging each other, them fighting with each other playfully then teasing their beloved sister Uttara and she bursting in tears and them making her quiet twirling her one by one and making her burst in laugh.

Laksh : I miss you bhai!! (, tears fall down from his eyes) I miss you uttu.

Screen freezes here.

Precap : Swara found a clue for searching Sanskar and attack on Swara.

Complete Target on time for reading next part

Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.2K 8
this is unique love story which is beyond thinking ? to know further you have to read ......
149K 11.1K 54
"I love you, Swara. I promise that I'll never let a single drop of tear come out of your eyes," he said while holding her hands. "I don't believe in...
96.2K 4.9K 10
Story based on 6 month leap track where Sanskar saw Nikhil holding Swara 's hand and he saying I love you Swara to her. Sanskar seeing this from win...
13.7K 369 3
This story is based on swaragini track from when laksh went missing. Its just a thought of mine hope you will like it 🤗 ENJOY THE STORY😊 Heavenly c...