Stop And Stare (a Niall Horan...

Oleh Vas_Happenin__x

Delilah and Niall have been best friends since Kindergarten, and have always done everything together. When t... Lebih Banyak

Stop And Stare (a Niall Horan fan fic)
Chapter 2: Niall's POV
Chapter 3: Delilah's POV
Chapter 4: Niall's POV
Chapter 5: Delilah's POV
Chapter 6 (Delilah's POV)
Chapter 7: Niall's POV
Chapter 8: Delilah's POV
Chapter 9: Niall's POV
Chapter 10: Delilah's POV
Chapter 11: Niall's POV
Chapter 12: Delilah's POV
Chapter 13: Niall's POV
Chapter 14: Delilahs POV
Chapter 15: Niall's POV
Chapter 16: Delilah's POV
Chapter 17: Delilah's POV
Chapter 18: Niall's POV
Chapter 19: Delilah's POV
Chapter 20: Delilah's POV
Chapter 21: Delilah's POV
Chapter 22: Delilah's POV
Chapter 23: Delilah's POV
Chapter 24: Delilah's POV
Chapter 25: Niall's POV
Chapter 26: Delilah's POV
Chapter 27: Niall's POV
Chapter 28: Delilah's POV
Chapter 29: Niall's POV
Chapter 30: Delilah's POV
Chapter 31: Niall's POV
Chapter 33: Niall's POV
Chapter 34: Delilah's POV
Chapter 35: Niall's POV
Chapter 36: Delilah's POV
Chapter 37: Niall's POV
Chapter 38: Delilah's P.O.V.
Chapter 39: Niall's P.O.V.
Chapter 40- Niall's POV
Chapter 41: Delilah's POV
Chapter 42: Niall's POV
Chapter 43: Delilah's POV
Please Read!!
Chapter 45: DELILAHS POV
Chapter 46: Delilah's P.O.V.

Chapter 32: Delilah's POV

2.4K 72 7
Oleh Vas_Happenin__x

This was beautiful. The waves crashed in the background as we ate our dinner. I looked over at Niall who was looking at me. I smiled and glanced up at the stars.

"It's beautiful out tonight." I say, taking a quick bite of my popcorn shrimp.

"I know. Remember when we'd try and count the stars?" Niall laughed and I nodded my head, laughing too.

"And then we'd try to make shapes out of them." I added.

"That one looks like a dolphin." Niall points up into the sky. I look up to where is is gesturing towards and spot it.

"Hey it does!" I look around and try to find another. "That one looks like a palm tree."

Niall looks over at me and then at the stars and shakes his head. He leans down and takes a sip of his drink and then sits up. "Its an umbrella."

"Is not!" I laugh and he does too.

"Yes it is! And that one looks like..I don't know." He looks straight up and I try and see where he is looking.

"Where?" I ask. He nods his head as if to ask me to come over and I do as he says. He pats his lap and I take a seat and lean back into his shoulder. I immediately feel butterflies and I can't help but smile.

"Where?" I repeat softly.

"Right there." He says, pointing up at a little group of stars.

"It's.." I look harder and then realize what it is. "It's a heart."

I look back and he blushes. I smile and then lean my head into his neck. I feel an arm wrap across my shoulders and I yawn. It was the perfect moment, right then and there. Maybe Niall was the one for me, I just wasn't sure when to tell him.

"We should probably head back." Niall says, sitting up a little. I quickly get up and grab my purse. We pay and then walk back to the car. He opens the door for me and I hop in. I lean my head on the side of the door and fall asleep as we drive home.

Niall wakes me up as soon as we arrive.

"Hey, c'mon we're here." I take a deep breath and put my hand on the handle, but hesitate. I look over Niall.

"Thank you. For tonight." He nods and leans over to kiss my cheek, but I turn my head at the last minute so he kisses my lips. We both smile into the kiss and I feel my cheeks getting red.

He pulls away, laughs and shakes his head. "I'll see you later."

I smile and get out.

I walk up to the front door and turn around to wave as Niall is pulling out of the driveway. He looks back for a minute and I wave. He honks his car and I laugh, opening the door.

--The next day--

My alarm goes off and I lean over to hit snooze. Sitting back, I stare up at the ceiling and think about last night. I lean over and grab my phone.

2 new messages

I smile and click on the first one.

FROM: NIALL

GOOD MORNING LOVE:)

I feel myself blush and smile.

TO: NIALL

GOOOD MORRRNINNGGGG:)

I then open the next one.

FROM: BRODY

PANERA @ 1?

I sigh and take a deep breath.

TO: BRODY

SURE

Why had I agreed? I have no idea. My sheets flip to the side as I get up and go downstairs to eat breakfast. My phone buzzes and I open the message.

FROM: NIALL

WANNA HANGOUT TOMORROW?

TO: NIALL

CANT...SCHOOL:/

Opening the fridge, i took out some orange juice and poured some in a glass. I slipped two pieces of toast in the toaster and sat up on the counter.

FROM: NIALL

I GUESS I'LL JUST HAVE TO COME WITH YA:)

TO: NIALL

YOU SURE?

The toast pops up which makes me jump and causes me to knock over my juice.

"Seriously?" I whisper to myself and put the toast on a plate. I rinse a napkin under some water and clean up the mess.

Picking up a knife, i spread some nutella on my toast and glance at the clock.

12:00

I quickly finish my breakfast and run upstairs to change. I decide on some leggings and a sweatshirt with uggs. I throw my hair into a messy bun and spray myself with some perfume. My phone buzzed again.

FROM: NIALL

YEA! IM SURE EVERYONE HAS MISSED ME;)

I roll my eyes and grab my car keys.

I arrive at Panera in five minutes and take a seat in a booth.

1:07

My fingers tap on the table and I mess around with my phone. Someone then slides in to the seat across from me.

"Hey." Brody says.

"Hi." Wow. This was going to be awkward...

"Well I'm going to go order..what do you want?"

"A pumpkin muffin please." I hand him a five dollar bill but he ignores it.

"Its on me." I smile and watch him walk away. I pull out my phone and check my messages.

FROM: NIALL

SO WHAT ARE YA DOIN?

TO: NIALL

AT PANERA..HBU?

FROM: NIALL

AT NANDOS WITH THE LADS

TO: NIALL

OF COURSE YOU ARE

FROM: NIALL

DON'T JUDGE!!!

I laugh and look up to see Brody passing me my muffin.

"Thanks." I say. He nods in return.

"So, I've been wanting to talk to you." He stares at his plate and then looks up at me.

"About what?" I ask, although I already know. My fingers mess with the wrapper around my muffin as I tug it off.

"I'm not asking to get back together," he pauses, taking a quick sip of his drink. "I just want to at least be friends for now."

I nod and force a smile. "I can manage that."

"Okay." He smiles and takes a bite of his sandwich.

After Panera I drive back home and slip in a movie. I pop some popcorn in the microwave and poor some ice tea in a glass.

I lay back on the couch and text Niall.

TO: NIALL

MOVIE @ MY HOUSE?

I almost instently get a reply.

FROM: NIALL

OMW

About ten minute later I hear the door open and Niall walks in the living room.

"You just don't like knocking do you?" I laugh and he shakes his head. He sits down next to me and grabs some popcorn.

"So what are we watchin?" He asks.

"How about Transformers?" He nodded. He loved that movie. I got up and slid the disk in.

"Do you want a blanket?" Niall asks. I nod and he walks over to the closet. I find it amazing that he remembers where everything is.

He chooses a green fuzzy blanket and we take a seat on the couch.

I was so comfy, and it only took two minutes for me to fall asleep.

((OOOHHH WHEN SHOULD SHE TELL HIM? LET US KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IN THE COMMENTS! WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: @Vas_Happenin__x

THANKS LOVIES! - EM&CAM XOXO))

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

22K 1.8K 39
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
4.5K 345 19
i was only just a breath removed from going to waste till i found salvation in the form of your grace " graphic portfolio " evanchris- 2022
179K 354 19
Just a horny girl
236K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...