Chapter 13: Niall's POV

As I walk down the street back to the hotel, I can't stop thinking about my coffee date with Delilah, it was perfect. I get shook out of my thought when someone screams, "OH MY GOD! NIALL HORAN! CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?!" I smile sweetly at her and nod my head and she takes her iPhone out and hits camera and I wrap my arm around her shoulder and smile.

I skip into Liam's hotel room like a little girl. Liam looks up from his phone and laughs at me and says, "Why are you so happy?" I smiles widely and say, "My date with Delilah went perfect!"

"How so?" Liam asks

"We talked about anything and everything. It felt like it did years ago." I reply

Liam smiles and says, "So you love her again?"

My eyes go wide and I shake my head, "N-No, she's just a f-friend."

Liam chuckles and says, "Mhm. That's why your face when bright red, you stuttered an came into my room my room skipping like an idiot."

*Flashback*

Liam waves a hand in front of my face and says, "Niall, mate?" I shake my head and say, "W-What?"

Liam chuckles and says, "You've been staring at that girl for a few minutes and I know I don't know you very well because we just met a few hours ago but I can tell you love her."

I nod my head and say, "Yeah, I do. I've known her forever and see just the only girl I see. It broke my heart to know we had to be split up."

Liam nods knowingly and pats my back and says, "Yeah, I get that but you should tell her before its too late."

-End if Flashback-

I say, "I think I love her Liam"

Liam hugs me and says, "I know, I know. You should tell her before its too late."

"You said that last time and I chickened out." I reply

Liam nods and says, "I know but this time you can do it! "

I say, "No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Fine! I'll do it next time I see her!"

"Good!" Liam smiles and grabs my phone and texts Delilah:

HEY! I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU! DINNER SATURDAY(: xx

I looked at the text and took a deep breath, I have 3 days to prepare to tell Delilah I love her.