Chapter 39: Niall's P.O.V.

I slapped my hand on the alarm clock and rolled over while covering my ears with my blanket. A second later my phone went off and I sat up immediately, wanting to know who it was. I opened it quickly and felt a huge smile come across my face.

FROM: DELILAHHH<3

MORNING:)

TO: DELILAHHH<3

MORNING BABE:))

I quickly replied and hit send. I then got up and went downstairs for some breakfast.

"Morning." I heard Louis say as i walked over to fridge.

"Hey." I replied while taking out the milk and getting some cereal.

"Soooo what happened last night?" He asked as i froze.

"What do you mean?" I reply taking a bite of my cereal.

"I know that you got home a little after 12."

A strange look came across my eyes as i squinted them slightly.

"How-"

"Turn off your brights next time." He laughs and i soon join in. "So what did she say?"

I give him a questioned look and he rolls his eyes. "Harry overheard you and Liam talking and told me everything. So did she say yes?"

"Yep. It was really cool."

"Well done lil' leprachaun. We've taught you well." I laugh and finish up my cereal.

"So what are you doing today?" Louis asked.

"Driving Delilah to school and probably spending the day with her."

"Cute. I'm meeting up with El."

"Cute." I mimick him, and he sticks out his tongue.

Louis grabs his keys and then heads out the door. I feel my phone vibrate and slide it out of my pocket.

FROM: DELILAHHH<3

DO I GET A RIDE THIS MORNING?:)

TO: DELILAHHH<3

I GUESS I KINDA HAVE TO GIVE YOU ONE;)

I felt myself blush and then headed up stairs to get ready.

I slide on white jeans with black supras and a black t shirt. My phone then vibrates and i slide it out of my pocket.

FROM: DELILAHHH<3

TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE ON YOUR WAY

TO: DELILAHHH<3

OKAY. BE THERE IN ABOUT 5

I grab my keys and hurry downstairs, grabbing my jacket along the way.

As soon as I pull up to her house i notice she isn't outside yet, so i skip up to her doorstep and knock. A second later she opens the door, causing me to jump. She laughs and closes the door while grabbing my hand.

I turn around quickly to stand in front of her. I set my hands on her waist and pull her towards me, "Good morning."

She giggles and kisses me lightly on the lips. "We're going to be late."

I open the door for her and run around to my side of the car.

"So are you just going to keep coming to school with me everyday?" Delilah askes.

"Well, i've actually needed to talk to you about that." I take a deep breath and pull into a parking space. "So i have two more weeks for recovery time. I then go back on tour."

I look over and Delilah bites her lip. She turns her head and then looks back at me, "For how long?"

"Probably two months."

"Two?"

I nod in reply and take her hand.

"That doesn't mean I'm not going to call and text you every single day. I'm not letting distance have an affect on us. I promise." She smiles and i kiss her cheek. As i pull away, I notice Brody by the front of the school with a group of friends. My hands grip the steering wheel and Delilah gives me a confused look. She glances to where I'm looking and puts her hand on my arm.

"Ignore him." I continue to stare. She looks me in the eyes and takes a deep breath. "Please?"

I had always been really protective over her. Especially since i promised her dad that I would be.

"As long as he doesn't bother you."

She nods and opens her door. I quickly follow as we walk up to the school. As soon as we come within close distance of Brody, i slip my arm protectively around Delilah's waist. She gives me a reassuring smile.

I look over and see Brody's jaw drop a little at the sight of us and I pull her closer.

"C'mon." She says, as i open the door for her. We walk over to her locker and she sets her backpack down. She turns around and smiles up at me.

"Are you just going to follow me around?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Maybe." I kiss her nose and she laughs lightly. "Hurry up. You're gonna be late for class."

"Okay then." She replies jokingly. I help her unpack and feel my phone vibrate in my pocket.

FROM: LIAM

GOING TO LUNCH, WANT TO COME WITH?

"Who is it?" Delilah askes.

"Just Liam asking about if I want to go to lunch with him."

"You should. I mean it must be kinda boring for you to have to just follow me around all day."

I look at my phone again and then back at her. "Are you sure?"

She nods and kisses me on the lips. I smile into it and pull away.

"Now get to class. Later babe." I turn and walk out the door.

((SORRY THAT WE HAVENT UPDATED IN A WHILE, JUSY BEEN REAL BUSY! GOING TO BE BACK ON TRACK SOON!

ANYWAYS THANK YOU ALL SO FREAKING MUCH FOR THE READS! ITS AMAZING!! KEEP READING LOVLIES

-CAM&EMXOXO))