Chapter 10: Delilah's POV

I was actually kind of nervous to be going to the movies with Niall, I don't know why, we were such good friends, I hope it's not awkward.

I take a quick shower then twirled my hair up into a towel and put a towel over my body and walk out of the bathroom to pick out clothes for tonight. I chose a flowy, floral skirt and a simple white t-shirt and a heart necklace with Sperrys.

I take down my hair and blow dry it and decide to straighten it, my hair is actually pretty long straight, my hair is naturally curly. I put on a tiny bit of eyeshadow and mascara and some light brown eyeliner and next thing I know there's a knock on the door.

Oh shit, no, I can't do this. I walk up to my hotel room door with shaky hands and keep second guessing myself then next thing I know; the door is open with a smiling blue eyed boy with lilies in his right hand. I smile at him, "My favorite, how did you know?" Niall hands them to me, "We've been friends for long enough, I know these things!" I laugh lightly and I set the flowers and I grab my iPhone and purse.

Niall takes the purse out of my hand and and throws it across the room, "Niall, what the hell?" Niall chuckles and says, "I'm paying so you won't be needing that!" I look at him, still in shock, "But you didn't need to throw it across the room!" Niall laughs and says, "Ready to go?" I nod my head and we are out the door and into his car.

We sat in silence until Niall quickly looks away from the road and says, "You look nice," My face flushes red and I smile and say, "Thanks. You do too." Niall leans over and turns on the radio, I hear that tune, and I can recognize that song, it was mine and Niall's song, the one we sang on the XFactor. Niall starts singing and then says, "It's our song! Sing with me!" I shake my head and say, "No, I don't sing anymore." "Aw, c'mon, for me?" The chorus comes on and I start singing it, without even realizing it. Niall starts to sing with me and his voice has changed, but a good kind of change, it's still that sweet voice that I sang with on the XFactor. The song ends and Niall says, "See, you are still a great singer! Don't stop! Our voices have changed but they sound better together now," I smile and next thing you know, we're at the movie theater

Niall gets two tickets for a scary movie, it's our tradition to see a scary movie whenever we go, we always did when we were really close.

We get up to the snack counter and Niall orders his usual, popcorn extra butter, Pepsi, and skittles. It gets my turn and I start to speak, "And I'll ha-" I get cut off by that thick Irish accent, "And she'll have popcorn, no butter, light on the salt, Diet Pepsi and Sour Patch Kids!" The lady nods and turns around to get our stuff ready and I just stare at Niall amazed.

He looks at me and says, "We went to the movies every Friday and you ordered the same exact thing every time so it's kind of hard to forget something like that, the movies were my favorite memories." I smiles and him and say, "Yeah, same. But I just don't understand how you still remember my order with all those lyrics and stuff." He smiles and says, "I remember every single detail about you, you're my best friend." He touches my nose lightly then pulls me in for a tight hug, oh how I missed these.

He pulls away when the lady puts our stuff on the counter and we walk into the theater, full-handed and we take a seat in the back.

-30 minutes into the movie-

I whisper, "She's so stupid. You don't go into a closet in a scary movie, that is just common sense." Niall laughs quietly and leans over and says, "I know, she's so-" Niall jumps an I hide my face into his shoulder and then we both start laughing really hard, we get shushed, of course, but we really don't care.

I keep my head on his shoulder and he wraps an arm around me and pulls me closer, I shudder at the feel of being so close to him. I can feel my face heating up

-End of the Movie-

We walk out of the theater and we head to Niall's car and then Niall stops and whines, "I'm hungryyyy." I laugh and say, "When aren't you?" He gives me the puppy look and he says, "Will you stay a little longer, so we can eat?" He bats his eyelashes and I laugh and say, "You're pathetic, I have to get back for curfew, so I can't." His face drops and then it lights up again, "Does this mean you forgive me because our get-together thing?!" He says with much excitement, I say, "I don't know yet. I have to go now! Bye Niall, I had a great time!" I start to walk off but then his hand wraps around my wrist and pulls me towards him an brings me in for a tight hug, I hug him back and then pull away then I run off screaming, "IM LATE, BYE NIALL!"

I think I might be falling for Niall Horan, again