๐Ž๐๐‹๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐Ž๐ | riven | fa...

By stilinskislvr

ใ€Œ riven x f!oc ใ€ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specia... More

๐’๐’ƒ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’—๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’‡๐’๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’˜๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’Š๐’™
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•
๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†
๐’‚๐’–๐’•๐’‰๐’๐’“๐’” ๐’๐’๐’•๐’†

๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†

1.9K 42 2
By stilinskislvr

"i'll kill him." faye muttered to herself.

"what?" riven asked.

"i'll kill blake. then he can't mess with me anymore." she spoke quickly. "i can just like stop his heart. simple."

"faye, you aren't a murderer." riven lifted her chin so she'd look at him, his face softened when he noticed her glassy eyes. "i'll be with you, he won't come near you."

faye sighed. "it'll be easier to kill him, i can make it look like an accident."

"faye, i know you're being serious right now and you have a really murderous look in your eyes, but he won't come near you if you're with people." riven spoke, his hands now holding her face.

"i don't wanna have to have people around me every day, riv." faye whispered. "i- i shouldn't have to be scared every time i walk around a corner thinking he's there. i have to do something about it. rosalind invited him back here so there's no way he'll get expelled again, not while that psycho crazy bitch is in charge." she spoke.

faye was sick of feeling weak, she was one of the strongest fairies at alfea and she was only a second year. blake was not going to make her cower into the darkness again, the young girl wouldn't have it.

"pretty girl, i know. i know you don't want to have to practically live in fear and trust me i know you could kill him but your life would be over if you got caught. they'd send you to polaris or some shit."

faye sighed and shook her head. "have you heard anything about my dad?" she asked, obviously knowing where he really was.

"uh, no. there are guards still out looking for him." the boy replied.

faye 'sadly' nodded her head and riven pulled her into a tight hug. faye felt awful for lying to him but nobody else could find out about how silva got out. rosalind probably already had her suspicions because silva couldn't have broken himself out without help.

faye's phone buzzed in her pocket. bloom had told her to meet her and the girls and she said it was important.

"hey, i've gotta go. suite emergency." faye smiled up at riven, quickly kissing his lips.

"i'll walk you to them, did you listen to nothing i just said?" the boy chucked, putting his arm around faye and began walking with her.

"wrong way, dipshit." faye giggled, quickly spinning the two around and heading towards the girls.

...

faye and riven arrived where bloom, stella and aisha sat.

"you can go now, i'll be fine." faye held his face in her hands.

riven nodded. "text me if you need me." he spoke.

"i will and i'll be fine, now go." faye laughed, pushing the boy away gently.

"i love you." riven mouthed to her, making the girl smile.

"i love you, too." she mouthed back, scrunching her nose at him and sitting next to stella.

the three girls sent faye a look.

"what?" faye questioned.

"what is going on with you two?" bloom asked.

"riv just wants to keep me safe." she told them.

"riv? you're back to riv now, huh?" aisha asked.

faye jokingly rolled her eyes. "we're back together." she said, her lips thinning.

"really?" stella asked. "thank god, the moping brought negative energy to the suite."

faye nudge stella in her side with a giggle, but soon went quiet and spoke again. "um, blake's back by the way."

the girls heads snapped towards faye, their eyes wide.

"you're kidding, please tell me you're telling another dark joke." bloom quickly spoke.

faye shook her head. "i wish it was a joke, he saw me and said he wanted revenge because i got him kicked out. but i've got it handled if he fucks with me one more time i'll beat him half to death and this time i won't hesitate."

"so rosalind let him back knowing what he did to you?" aisha asked.

"yep, that bitch has some sort of vendetta against me. probably cos she knows i could kick her arse if i really wanted to." faye laughed, trying to lighten the conversation.

"i recon you should just do it, for your sake and everyone else's in the school." bloom laughed.

"yeah? and have andreas in charge?" faye scoffed. "no thank you."

...

faye had called her dad and sebastian because bloom had something important to tell them about a book she found in rosalind's desk drawer. faye was always out of the loop with basically everything so she had no clue about this book.

but what she did know is that a student, devin, had been attacked by some sort of monster. if the burned ones weren't hell enough now they had to deal with something else.

bloom had forwarded a picture of a page in the book to silva and sebastian.

"the pincers on that thing match the bite marks on devin." bloom spoke. "it's what attacked him. rosalind knows it."

faye obnoxiously leaned over bloom and spoke into the speaker. "we should just kill her, i've already thought of like one hundred ways to do it."

"faye." her father scolded from the other end of the line.

"what?" faye squeaked. "it needs to be done."

faye couldn't see but silva had rolled his eyes at her, she heard sebastian chuckle in the background. "don't laugh at me, sebastian. i'm serious."

"faye. can we get back to it now?" aisha rolled her eyes.

faye grumbled and sat back on the grass with a thud.

"i wish i recognised the language." aisha spoke.

"terra didn't either." stella added.

"well yeah duh." faye laughed. "it's a dead language."

"rosalind must've got the book from the royal archives." silva spoke, agreeing with his daughter.

"i think i remember some of these symbols from school." sebastian noted. "i was a bit of a history buff." he added proudly. "um, i can probably figure some of this out, but it'll take some time."

bloom let out an anxious laugh. "we don't have time. three fairies are missing. only one is back. and whatever's in that book, it's the key to what rosalind's up to."

"what about if we had a guide to help us translate it?" silva asked sebastian.

"it would be a start but there are thousands of symbols." sebastian paused for a moment. "there should be a translation text in the library."

the girls all looked at each other, then faye spoke, leaning over bloom again. "about that... rosalind closed the library because she said they were weeding out inaccurate propaganda." faye let out a laugh. "like what the fuck."

"faye, language." silva spoke.

"i said fudge."

"that's always a good sign when a leader controls access to books." stella spoke in annoyance.

"my house. there's one at my house." silva spoke.

faye's head shot up. "in the bookcase in the sitting room?" faye asked.

"yes." silva replied.

faye hadn't been home in quite a while, she stayed for a bit in summer but she had to return to alfea. faye, her father and sky had lived there since faye was born, her mother loved and cherished the house which made faye love it even more than she already did.

photos of her mother and father were all over the house, sky in a few too. then photos of faye and sky as they grew up together. the memories made faye's heart swell, she would do anything to have her mum back she wished she could see her one more time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336K 9.8K 25
ใ€ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—…๐—‘๐—‡๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐–พ ใ€‘โ”โ” โฌ ๐Ÿฅ: ๐Ÿ’ซโ› แด€ษดษขแด‡สŸแด€; ๐Ÿ“โœ โญ ๐’‘๐’“๐’†๐’”๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”... โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆ๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฆโ–‘โ–‘โ–‘โ–‘ โœถ : ยท โ€ข โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ”…โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฏ๐™š๐™ฃ (๐ŸŒปโœฆ๐Ÿงš) ยท . โ‹† ยท โ”...
14.7K 320 13
"I need you to talk to me Sparky." "Go back to not caring Riven." FATE THE WINX SAGA S1-S2 Riven x OC female character All rights reserved
166K 4.6K 16
โset, set that crown on the ground.โž โ”โ”โ” crown on the ground. season one | completed. season two | on going. ( riven x oc x beatrix ) ( extended sum...
69.5K 1.5K 34
Bloom was a changeling taken from her family but what if she wasn't the only fairy to be taken. Rosalind took another little Fairy and just like Beat...