TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot9
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

epilogue

2.1K 190 119
By sanyayaa

Hey!

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Don't forgotten to see the last, I have wrote the next tracks teaser have a look.

Recap : Swara and sargam became one and ragini got her Karma by Swara.

SwaSan shifted to Mumbai with sujram, Uttara and Sharmistra and Shoba as their "actual real family" family who loves, who care, who support.

Maria welcome them whole heartily after meeting them ages! SwaSan also meet her happily.

In SwaSan Room!

Sanskar is trying to change his shirt, Swara come from washroom and see him struggling and shake head at her stubborn husband and come to him and get hold of his hand. He looks at her while she start scolding him while making him wear his shirt. He admire her scolding.

Swara : what? I am not praising you?

Sanskar : but I love your scolding too! As your scolding fill with love? ( make her smile).

Swara ruffle his hairs while he gaze at her lovingly recalling how he even killed her beloved sister for him proving she love him the most! The thought of her unconditional love make him fly in dreams.

Swara : what are you thinking Sanskar?

Sanskar : nothing! ( shaking head).

She shake head at his antics and make him lay down carefully and cover him with comforter and stroke his hair sitting beside him. He gripped her hand in his and kiss her hand make her smile. She kiss his forehead responding his love on her.

They entangled their hands while half sitting in each other's arms and gaze at their entangled hand lovingly.

Swara : Sanskar! Will you forgive me for stabbing you? Will you forget I hurt you?

Sanskar : you didn't hurt me before but now by saying this and ruining the moment.. ( turning his face angrily).

Swara : Sanskar! Don't say like that.

Sanskar : then why you are saying what hurts me!
You didn't stabbed me, Sargam stabbed me and I don't know her.

Swara : but that was also me only. ( guilty).

Sanskar : no! You are Swara, my Swara! My wife and my unborn 's stupid mumma.

Swara : haw! Stupid? You called me stupid?

Sanskar : then what I say? Instead of showing love on me, you are ruining my mood. ( taking off his hand from her)

Swara : Sanskar!

Sanskar : you can't hurt me, can never!
You was ill! And that was out of your ill health! And suppose if I would be at your place then?

Swara keep quiet understanding his words!

Sanskar : you hurts me when you blame yourself for what you never did!

Swara : I am sorry!!

Sanskar : you should be! ( still angry)..

Swara smile and hold his hand and wrapped around her shoulder and put her head on his and entangled their hands, he still turning face, she hold his face with her hand and kiss hard on his cheek make him smile. She smile seeing his smiling face and slightly bite his cheek. He groan and glare her but she sucked his cheek to make him groan in pleasure and pinch his nose make him chuckles.

Soon their lips meet in a slow yet passionate kiss where their lips meet in a rhythm and her hands reached his hair, she pull him from his hair and turned the kiss wilder and kiss each other hardly..

Both break kiss when needs breaths and matched their forehead and breathe heavily.

And he start kissing her neck softly. She arched her neck and he take the space and give her wet kisses make her breathe heavily.
He travel his kiss from her neck to her cleavage and bite her hardly make her scream then suck her skin making hickey on her skin. He about to remove her top but stop by her..

Swara : you aren't well Sanskar.

Sanskar : I want! ( poutingly)..

She shake head at his antics, how she can deny his cutie husband and think something take off her top by own shocking him by her action!

Swara: I will help you! ( he smile at her).

And he start kissing her bare skin! And soon their clothes seen on floor and them in comforter where she is showering her love on him in form of kisses on his bare skin.

She stop at his stomach where bandaged tied and tears formed in her eyes realizing she hurts him and he hold her chin and nod no to her understanding her unspoken pain! He wipe her tears.

She comoise herself and kiss on his stomach and carefully shower kisses on his bare skin.

at last ride him wildly make him groan in pleasure.

After sometime!

Swara : ( laying on Sanskar 's chest carefully without hurting his stomach) I love you Sanskar.

Sanskar; I love you too Swaea. ( sleepy being tired and medicine effects).

She smile and kiss on his cheek make him smile in half sleep. He wrapped his arms around her shoulder and hug her tighly and soon fall in sleep. She also sleep embracing him..

Next Day!

In kitchen!

Swara is making food while she recalled Sargam!

Her trance broken by Uttara.

"Bhabhi"!

Uttara : bhabhi! What are you doing? ( cheerfully)

Swara : I am making food Uttara.

Uttara : hmm! Nothing special for me? ( checking food with pout)..

Swara : umm! You tell what you wanna eat?

Uttara : umm pizza.

Swara : pizza? I also love pizza. ( gets happy).

Uttara: really then make fast! But do you know making pizza?

Sanskar : she only know how to eat pizza uttu. ( teasingly) just like YOU.

SwaUtt glare him deadly while he chuckles at them!

Swara : I know how to make also.

Sanskar : WHEN THIS MIRACLE HAPPENED? ( hanging her mouth).
Swara don't make my sister fool because she is already FOOL.

Uttara : bhai! You are speaking so much. Hai na Bhabhi!

Swara : so much Uttara, so much! I think he wants beaten.

Sanskar : ( gets shocked) I am ILL! ( and run away being scared from her).

Uttara: woe bhabhi!

Swara laugh, while Uttara also laugh with her. Both Crack jokes while making pizza and kitchen filled with this two girls 's gossips and laugh.

Outside!

Sanskar is watching this and smile and go from there.

After sometime!

In SwaSan Room!!

SwaUtt come in  room with pizza and cold drink and sit down on bed! Swara snatched remote from Sanskar's hand who was watching business news and play Shinchan! While Sanskar's face hung by her act.

SwaUtt sit on bed with cross leg.

Swara : shift Sanskar!! ( while hitting her hip with him to side him).

Sanskar glare her and shift a bit but slowly slowly girls make him sit on couch and empowered the bed like queens laying down on bed and eat pizza laughing whole heartily seeing shincan.

Sanskar : what is this!! Who watch cartoon in this age? ( fumingly).

SwaUtt keep him mouth shut by showing finger on mouth and glaring him deadly.

He make faces and open his laptop and start working, and girls gets busy in cartoon.

Later girls gets shocked hearing his laugh. They notice him laughing seeing shinchan! He also watching!!

Uttara: ummm! Who watch cartoon in this age? ( mimicking him).

Sanskar come in sense and gets embarrassed and dig his eyes on laptop, Swara laugh at him and Uttara also burst in laugh.

Sanskar: this girls are so dangerous. ( murmur shaking head ).

After week!

Sanskar gets fine completely.

In night!

Sanskar is sleeping peacefully while hugging Swara putting head on her chest while she is awake and make pout. She shake him who sleeping soundly.

Swara : Sanskar!! ( shake him more).

Sanskar is sleeping peacefully which angered her and she screams in his ear awaking him with jerk. He looks at her who is glaring him.

Sanskar : what? ( yawning) you gone mad?

Swara : I am bored.

Sanskar ; ummm! So what I do, dance?

Swara start beating his chest repeatedly shocking him.

Sanskar: what are you doing? ( trying to stop her hand).

But she pin his hand and beat him more on his chest.

After half and hour! She stop and huff!

Sanskar : what was that? ( shocked).

Swara : I was bore so!! ( huffing) now feeling better. Thank you Sanskar. ( kissing his cheek)

Sanskar : huh? You got entertainment by beating me?

Swara nod yes vigorously shocking him!

Sanskar : (monologue) Oh gosh she shouldn't be bore!!

And she embraced him and sleep. He make cry face after get beaten!!

After 3 months!

Swara is wiping her wet hairs by towel. Suddenly her hand stopped by Sanskar who hold her hand and looks at her intensely make her shy by her gaze. He take towel from her hand and wipe her hairs slowly while inhaling her fragrance as well shivering her and giving her goosebumps.

She shiver when he softly kiss on her neck make her moan when he bite her neck..

He take pinch of vermillion and fill her hairline and take mangalsutra and tie around her neck. She smile at his gesture of kissing her forehead.

Sanskar : you are so looking so beautiful Swara.

Swara : beautiful? With this bump? ( poutingly show her baby bump to him)

Sanskar : hmm! With this baby bump, you are looking so cute. ( kiss her cheek while putting hand on her baby bump).

Swara : No! I am looking so moti.

Sanskar : you aren't looking moti!! You are looking chubby with our baby.

Swara smile at him and kiss his cheek lovingly.

They are indeed happy with each other and the baby enhancing their happiness. She take phone and click their pictures.

At Night!

Swara is sitting on bed and watching cartoon, Sanskar come from office seeing him, she about to get up but he stop her and go in washroom directly. She shake head as he care for  hygen so much.

After sometime he comes out from washroom all dressed and see his wife arranging tea for them on table.

Sanskar : why you need to make tea?

Swara : I didn't made! Uttu made and I am arranging with some flowers.

He smile seeing flowers where she have made Heart. He admire her efforts! And both sit down and have tea while clutching hand and watching their pictures on led as per their schedule, they admire their own moment while having tea with each other without uttering a word just living the moment.

Their life seems perfect nowadays! After all, all chaos from their life have been removed and only happiness and happiness engulfing their heart.

Swara : Sanskar! Do you know! Today our baby kicked.

Sanskar: really? ( gets happy listening her) I wanna feel.

She put his hand on her bump and ask him to caress, he caress her bump a bit and his eyes gets wet feeling movement inside her bump! He caress more and feel their baby who is now moving fast under his hand. He smile emotionally. He peck her bump emotionally trace his hand more on her stomach feeling their baby. She admire his happiness and click his picture secretly and make their memories!

He burst in laugh when baby start kicking, she make pout!

Swara : naughty baby trouble me like this.

Sanskar: you are feeling pain?

Swara : what do you feel if i kick you harder?

Sanskar : umm I understand! I am sorry.

Swara : why?

Sanskar : i was laughing.

Swara : why to sorry? Even I laugh at our baby 's mischievousness! Our baby will be a footballer I tell you.

Sanskar : ( laugh listening her) really Swara, you are your talks.

Swara : really Sanskar, the way he kick! I think he will be footballer, he is showing ability before birth only.
I will send him in gym.

Sanskar : hmmm! After birth we will not take me home but we will send the baby directly in gym.

Swara : haw! ( slap his arm) you are making my fun.

Sanskar chuckles at her, she make pout! He sucked her pout widening her eyes.

Swara : besharm! Baby is seeing us.

Sanskar: Oh! Baby close your eyes when your papa love your mumma. ( make her blush).

And no seconds their lips meet in a slow kiss.

After 3 months!

Swara is sitting with angry pout on bed and Sanskar just come out from washroom and see her angry.

Sanskar : what happened? ( sitting beside her).

Swara : I am getting anger!!
( huffing in anger).

Sanskar : ( in mind) you gone Sanskar Maheshwari. ( in fear).

He take a deep breath and give his arm to her closing eyes and she take his hand and bite his arms hardly.
After biting some minutes! She stop and breaths heavily.

Sanskar: better?

Swara : hmmm! Thank you Sanskar. ( kiss his cheek while he make faces).

She always bite him whenenever she gets angry.

And Finally the day of Swara 's delivery and Swara gave birth to a baby boy and SwaSan blessed with a baby boy whom they named Swayam Sanskar Maheshwari.

Screen freezes on their happy family.

Teaser for next tracks!

Based on 6 months leap track, Sanskar brought laksh back in home but rejected to accept Swara back and signed on divorce papers and gave to her! Swara asked his forgiveness plead to him for forgiving him but he didn't forgave her and throwed her out from his life and home. She looked for family for help but they just blamed her only for leaving Sanskar and she met with a tragedy! She lost her unborn baby which  brings hatred in her heart and she vows to take revenge on whole family including Sanskar who is unknowingly cause of her miscarriage!

Swara come in Maheshwari Mansion in her old clothes Swara Bose but not with same goodness of Swara Bose but hatred and fire in her eyes, revenge and revenge is in her heart. She come and sit on the middle chair in hall shocking all.

Sanskar : what are you doing here Swara? ( angrily).

Swara : Swara Bose!! Or call me ma'am!!

Sanskar : you gone mad! Why i will call you ma'am?

Swara : because slaves call their masters ma'am only!! ( arrogantly) from now this whole house is mine!! This house 's all property is mine!! Everything is mine!! ( shocking him)
Including your family and YOU also my dear husband. ( bitterly).

Sanskar is too shocked listening her.

Sanskar : what are you saying?

Swara : this much shock that now you don't even understand normal language?
Wait! I think this will help you in understanding.

She throw a paper on him, he take the paper and gets shocked reading paper, which stating from now she's the owner of home and also of the family members.

Sanskar gets angry and hold her hand and make her get uo from chair.

Sanskar : I don't believe on this papers. ( throw paper while toring) get lost!

Swara : ( looking in his eyes ) Mr Sanskar Maheshwari!
By tearing papers you can't change the truth!
This house is mine and you all are my slave!! And one more important thing! You are still my husband. ( shocking him) shocked? You signed the paper? But I didn't!
I am still your legal wife and I am not gonna divorce you as I am gonna destroy you. ( looking in his eyed with burning eyes).
I will destroy you Sanskar Maheshwari and you will not able to do anything.
"Apne Har dard ka hissaab lungi main tumse aur voh bhi puri zindagi".

Swara : and this family!! I was stupid who was saving this family all time!!
Who always blamed me! But now I realized my fault! I realized I did sin! I did sin to forgive you all all time.
And my Biggest punishment was to forgive you Sanskar Maheshwari!! ( shocking him)
You ruined my character, you gave me drugs and I forgive you like you did nothing!
And you,  you couldn't forgive my one mistake. ( her eyes got moist)
You hate me! And now I hate you most!! ( shocking him)

YOU ALL WILL GONNA DESTROY!

her warning shocks all including Sanskar. Her eyes spitting fire to burn all.

Second Track!!

Based on 6 months leap track! Sanskar brought Swara back in home after bring laksh.

In SwaSan Room!

Swara : Sanskar! ( stopping his hand who is going to bed) please fill this in my hairline.. ( showing him vermillion and mangalsutra) and make me your wife again.

Sanskar looks at her then vermillion and mangalsutra and hold vermillion box in his hand but due to her shock, he throw vermillion on floor spreading vermillion all where and break mangalsutra spreading pearl all in room.

Swara : what you did Sanskar?

Sanskar : the moment you removed my vermillion and mangalsutra the moment only you, you lost the right to wear this mangalsutra and vermillion.

Swara : but you forgave me?

Sanskar : who told! I forgive you! I didn't forgive you Mrs Swara Sanskar Maheshwari! I just brought you here so I able to fulfill my promise to you.

Swara : promise? What promise Sanskar?

Sanskar : to punish you after bringing laksh! ( shocking her)
I brought you here for punishing you for leaving me, for breaking me in pieces.

Tears formed in her eyes while his eyes spitting fire.

3rd track ; after sharad! SwaSan go in London along with Ayush.
Sharmistra gone killed by someone unknown! Mystery?
SwaSan adopted Ayush to save Ayush from the killer!

4th Track : what if instead of laksh, Sanskar went missing! What if Swara is heartbroken and searching Sanskar but not finding him. Family making her believe that Sanskar is died but she isn't believing!
She is more heartbroken as she is pregnant too, the moment she needed Sanskar most, she is alone!.
She is blaming family and laksh for the disappearance of Sanskar
And took the karma industry back and handling Sanskar 's business.
Is Sanskar really died?

Now please! Give only one comment which track do you want!
Only ONE comment!
Because I am not able to know from a reader 's maximum comments.
So only ONE comment, from one person.

Choose one track!

Complete Target on time for reading next part

Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 150+

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.2K 3.7K 24
A Raglak and Swasan based Fanfiction. Serial Track| When Laksh was living with Gadodias after leaving his house. The story is all about Laksh and Rag...
5.6K 320 1
This is a SwaSan Os a Non serial track. A impossible love saga.
68.9K 6.5K 28
This book is for tales on tracks on SwaSan, continuous from "earlier book,of Tales on track" peep inside!
37.6K 1.3K 9
💙 An FF on Swasan after 6 months leap. It's based on Swasan where Sanskaar will not forgive Swara easily. All this story original updates are on Wa...