Love Island 2019 - Tommy Fury

By GoddessofWarandDeath

A bombshell and a boxer what could go wrong? More importantly what could go right? When Lauren Bowen walks i... More

Disclaimer
Lauren Bowen
Interview
Hot Tub Meeting and First Recoupling
Two Dates
Hideaway Opens
Tensions Rise
Elma and Maura Make Waves
Tommy's Choice
Jordan and Tom
First Kiss and Yewande's Doubts
Hard Questions
Arabella
Love Triangle Number 100
Yelling and Tom's First Mistake
Lauren Defends Maura
Kisses Fan Flames
Tweets and Backstabbers
Tom's Final Mistake and A Dumping
Lucie's Betrayal and Casa Amor Returns
Sexy Charades
Raunchy Races
Explosive Reunions Part 1
Explosive Reunions Part 2
Tense Talks
Stunned
Craig David
Next Step
Dumpings and Amy Leaves
Chris and Francesca
Hideaway
Francesca vs Maura
Anton Fucks Up
Michael and Joanna
India, Greg, and Harley
Michael Shocks The Villa Round 2
Love Triangle 1000
Amber's Choice
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Headline Wars
Anna Vs Jordan
Babies
Final Dates
Families
Final
Epilogue Part 1 - January 2021
Epilogue Part 2- August 2021 - October 2022
Epilogue Part 3 - February 2023 - July 2023

Danny

3.4K 47 0
By GoddessofWarandDeath

Tommy's pov:

After the recoupling I pulled Lucie with me to the day bed. She sat in front of me before saying "I'm really happy that you went with your gut. And I know you're going to appreciate things with Joe. I wish you all the best. I want you to find something and be happy with it."

"Yeah, it's so nice." Lucie spoke to me as I looked at her "cause I knew you'd be so understanding with whatever choice I made."

"It's like you're focusing on your thing and I'm focusing on mine." I moved so that I could put my hand under my cheek and rest on it. "So now, I can jump in the bed and have a chat with you."

"Lauren's such a lovely girl." I turned to look at Lauren who was laughing and smiling with Curtis and Amy. "I'm excited to see how that goes to you two as well."

I smiled "I don't know. She's gone off, like, looks and everything, hasn't she?" Lucie nodded "but it's like... she hasn't got to know everyone yet. I feel like she does like Anton a little bit."

Lucie smiled "I think she likes you, she's just playing it a bit cool."

I hope she does like me because she is my type to a t and everything.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

We were all sitting around as we were talking about Callum leaving but I was probably the worst feeling person considering I was the one that had sent him home. I refilled my glass full of white wine before Tommy pulled Lucie to the day bed with him.

I smiled as I was pulled to talk to Curtis and Amy before we all headed inside and to bed. I headed upstairs with all of the other girls as I took my makeup off. I looked at Lucie "do you think you and Joe are going to get freaky tonight?"

"NO!" We all laughed as Lucie responded before I changed into some black silk pajamas and filled my water bottle in the sink before heading downstairs and getting in bed with Tommy.

I laid down next to him before noticing the iron on the table next to us "you wanna make sure the iron is off?"

He chuckles before reaching over and putting his hand on bottom of it making me laugh before we both laid down and he threw his hand over my stomach as I held my tiny stuffed dog named Koda that my brother had given me before he left for his Love Island.

He looked at me before saying "can we have a cuddle tonight?" I looked at him "I won't push anything more."

I continued to look at him for a second before saying "yeah of course. We can definitely have a little cuddle." He smiled before resting his head into my neck making me smile. I then turned to the left and hugged Koda before feeling Tommy wrap his arm around me making me smile.

Yeah, I'm really really happy with my choice. He just seems to be my type and so far he's really sweet to me.

I woke up the next morning to the blinding bright lights and squinted before groaning as all of us girls got up and headed to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before putting my hair in a high ponytail.

I got dressed in a cheetah print bikini before heading downstairs and outside when we discovered that there was a breakfast set up for us so that we could get to know our new couples. Me and Tommy both sat down as I was admiring the breakfast.

I took a sip of the orange juice as me and Tommy were talking. "Thanks for picking me last night."

"No problem," I spoke reassuring Tommy. "I did really want to pick you so I'm happy."

"Anyway, thank you." I smiled as Tommy smiled at me. "We should have a secret word. Like chive."

I couldn't help but snort "chive?" He nodded "like if someone's being arsey be like I'm being chived or I'm getting chived and the other can come to the rescue."

I nodded "chived is to describe when we're feeling pissed off in a situation and we need an out."

He nodded "all I want to do, and I'm not saying it to be cringe or anything, I just want to make you happy and show you that last night was the right decision."

"Thank you," I spoke as I put my orange juice down. "I feel bad about sending Callum home but I do feel confident in my decision." He smiled as he headed to the kitchen to make me some tea.

I headed to the day bed with Amy talking when Tommy came from behind me with my cup of tea making me smile at his thoughtfulness.

Yeah, so far I think that I did make the right choice with Tommy because he's just been so sweet with me so far.

I then headed down to the pool and stayed on the bean bag before Tommy joined me "have you always wanted a girl on the side line?"

"I want someone to come in while I'm in my gloves and robe just to say 'I love you, I know you're gonna smash it' and I will go out there and smash it before seeing your face at ringside, and be like, 'I love you.'"

I awwed at that "that's so sweet Tommy."

"Would you be ringside for my fights?"

I nodded "every one of them." He smiled at that making me smile just because of the beauty of it.

I headed to the kitchen to refill my water bottle before Anton pulled me for a chat. We headed to the fire pit where we sat on the couch as Anton spoke to me.

So far, I think that I'm not really interested in anyone here but Tommy. I mean I will speak with the others but no one other than Tommy is really taking my fancy.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

I sat with Curtis on the day bed as I looked at Lauren and Anton talking. "There is a connection between the two of us. I feel like I've got something good."

"Let Anton talk to her." Curtis spoke to me quietly "let him do his thing."

"Do you reckon he's a threat?"

"No, I don't. No threat at all."

"Do you reckon he's a threat to any of us?"

"No."

I mean Anton is good looking like everyone else in here but I just don't know given how long Lauren and I have had to talk and other stuff.

Later that night, we were all getting ready for the night and I gasped as I saw that Lauren went all out.

She was dressed in a lace top and a black skirt with a pair of black heels. We all got our drinks before sitting at the fire pit to play what looked like a game of jenga except each block contained a question.

Me and Lauren went up next and I picked the question "what is the worst thing that has happened to you during sex?"

She laughed "my brother called me." Everyone laughed at that before we both sat down.

Me and Lauren went again and this time she spoke "what is my most attractive quality?"

I looked at her with a really face "seriously, every part of you is attractive. But I guess your smile." She smiled at me as we both sat back down. Anton was the reason that the tower came tumbling down which made all of us laugh.

We all then separated as Lauren went to get another drink before she was pulled to the day bed by Anton making me shake my head as I headed to the swing with Lucie. "Do you reckon she fancies Anton?"

"No."

"Do you not think?"

"No."

"Do you think I've got nothing to worry about?"

"I don't think so," she spoke confidently as we both looked at Lauren and Anton. "She's so bubbly and nice which makes it hard to judge."

I nodded "you know what, it's his fucking persistence." Lucie nodded as I continued "it is constant, 24/7."

"I don't think she likes that."

"Whenever I leave, he swoops in." I spoke as I kept my eyes on Lauren and Anton. "It's pissing me off. I mean I'm constantly coming out of love triangles. What the fuck is going on?"

I just don't want to see another triangle. I mean I hope that this won't turn into a triangle with Lauren and Anton but I just have to wait and see. I don't think it's a triangle as me and Lauren get on really well and I feel like I'm confident in it.

We all then headed to get ready for bed and I smiled as Lauren came to bed before cuddling into each other.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

I was once again blasted with light as the lights turned on making me groan and cuddle closer into Tommy. I then got up with the other girls and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Anton then brought my tea up which made me smile.

I got dressed in a dark green bathing suit which I felt confident in and liked a lot.

I walked outside and immediately saw that Tommy was at the bar with two glasses of orange juice and a plate with an omelette on it. I thanked at him before the guys headed to workout. I was sitting with Amy on the day bed when Yewande got a text "Yewande, Danny is waiting to take you on a date. Please get ready to leave the villa #climatechange #chemistry."

We all cheered for her as we headed to help her get ready as we were joking around. We all then saw her out of the villa laughing and smiling,

I'm so happy for Yewande considering that she hasn't really clicked with anyone just yet and I hope that this one is for her.

Next Time:

Two girls date Danny

And heads turn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

986K 16.5K 42
(THIS BOOK IS COPYRIGHTED AND WARRANTED) Caroline Payne, Liam Payne's little sister. Just a normal teenage girl, at least that's what she believe...
45.4K 1K 52
Yeah I wanna kiss you. Like really, I came on this show for a good time, and maybe to find love. I don't really know to be honest. My sexuality has...
774K 14.5K 53
After going through quite a bit of trauma in her life, Brielle tries her best to avoid anything to do with violence or fighting, in any capacity. How...
856K 9.8K 53
Love Island 2019 has a new bombshell.