Soft Speak With a Mean Streak...

By blue_629

"soft speak with a mean streak, nearly brought me to my knees." -cigarette daydream -- -- kiri has become acc... More

* A/N *
Backstory
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4.5
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 29

1.9K 86 14
By blue_629

I was walking around the beach on the three brother mountains. I just needed to clear my head. This place makes me feel sick but I can't help but go here. Deep down I feel that maybe I will find Neteyam. Or something that I lost.

"How's the shoulder?" I hear a familiar voice say. Chills run down my body. I turn around and see a monster. "Jake killed you." I say quietly. "He didn't, and last time I checked I promised him I would kill his whole family." The man says. Somehow his broken na'vi makes me even more afraid. He's trying to become one of us.

I stood there trying to think how this was possible. "Why do you do this?" I ask. He doesn't expect my question and his eyebrows raise, "Why do you kill us?" I ask once again. "For my people... You would do the same." He says simply. I would do the same. I have done the same. For my people.

"Who saved you?! We killed your team!" I shout. No one would want to save this man. No one could everyone was dead.

"Spider." I spit. "Fucking Spider saved you!" I scream. The man continues to look at me with no expression. "You wanna talk about 'your own kind?'" I mock. "You don't even have a son." I spit into the man's face. My anger was consuming me. I don't even know what I was saying. Words we're just coming out. "And you don't have a family... because you won't see your 'family again'." Quaritch says with an evil smile.

My eyes grow wide. Shit. Fuck. I call for my ilu and dive into the water. Oh please girl, please save me. I swim as fast as I can. I glance back and don't see Quaritch. He will be in the sky on an ikran. Oh shit I don't think I can escape this.

As I'm racing with Quatrich seconds away from grabbing me I take off my matching bracelet. I put it close to my ilu's mouth and she bites it. I pet her in a soothing manner. "Please, go to them. My family. Please, they need to know. Lead them back here" I whisper in her ear before I take a deep breath.

I jump off my ilu, swimming down as fast as I can. Ikran can't dive that deep. Can they? I hide in between coral. I don't see anything. I try my hardest to calm my nerves. To slow my heartbeat and focus. I look up and still don't see anything. I can't last much longer down here.

I swim out of my hiding place, staying low to the ground. I swim a little longer and eventually go up for breath. I gasp for air and quickly slap my hands over my mouth to quiet myself. Oh this is so bad.

I feel a sting in my neck. I grab the source of it and take it out. Blood escapes, it's some needle? I can't really tell, I've never seen anything like it. All I know is that it's made from the sky people. Am I marked? Like the tulkun? I panic and throw the device far away. They know where I am, there's no way they don't.

I have to try to get away. I look around and once again don't see anything. I am their prey. How? How have they recovered so quickly? I swim and swim. Until my arms start to burn and my eyes start to get heavy. No, no, no. I try to swim but my body starts getting slow and tired. My head starts to get foggy. "No, no, no..." I mumble. "Please!" I scream into the air.

My body stops moving, I can't stay afloat. I start to sink into the ocean. Not able to stop myself from death. Or worse. I see his ikran. Quatrich's ikran dives under the water and picks me up by my arms. "Y-you're a monster." I say before my eyes close.

—-
quaritch would def be lurking around trying to get some revenge and tatu fell victim

but i saw avatar again in 4d and every time kiri came on screen they would play a flower scent which made my heart so happy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 50 10
Aha'ri had a sheltered childhood. Her parents were scarred from the war with the sky people, and intended to protect their children from the world. W...
190K 4.5K 46
The Na'vi girl, Tcelia, lost her parents at a very young age. Jake and Neytiri takes her under their wings and she forms a deep bond with the whole f...
73.5K 1.8K 32
I'm in the process of editing the story: Over a decade has passed since the war. The tension between the Na'vi and the remaining Sky people has ease...
1.2K 39 13
"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐍𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃"- 𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐀 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐫...