My Hero

By RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 32

79 6 6
By RIZARDTx

Hitohito and Alice were now at the entrance of the gala, after a few extra minutes in traffic they managed to arrive on time.

Hitohito: well I just hope the reception is not as bad.

Alice: oh trust me, it's not.

Hitohito: good.

Alice: it's so much worse.

Hitohito: oh.

Alice: haha come on we'll be late.

At the lobby Alice was waving to a lot of people with high influence, while Hitohito only listen to the conversation.

Guest: so who is this young lad?

Alice: a friend of mine.

Guest: oh he goes to Yuushuushin too?

Alice: no, he's from my uncle's workplace.

Hitohito: I go to Itan.

Guest: oh Itan.... that's nice.

Alice: well I think it is a magnificent school.

Guest: well I gotta go I think I saw the mayor.

Alice: sure, take care.

Hitohito: -sighs-.

Alice: cheer up buddy, only three more hours left.

Hitohito: well this is as close as I will get to the wealthy life. Not that I'm desperate to get it.

Alice: you never wished to have more?

Hitohito: my father said always be grateful for what you have, he told me that what's in front of you may be worth more than a luxury car or a big mansion.

Alice: wise words.

Hitohito: I think so too.

Alice: so how come you decided to work for my uncle?

Hitohito: it's a funny story actually, I was walking down the street when one of the workers got his camera robbed so I stopped it.

Alice: let me guess it was Kuze right? That guy is a bad luck magnet.

Hitohito: haha yeah, well anyway it turns out Yasahiro-san worked for the Tokyo Herald and he put on a good word for me to your uncle.

Alice: interesting you don't strike me as a person interested in journalism.

Hitohito: there are a lot of stories out there that need to be heard, I want to do my best to report the truth.

Alice: sounds like a true reporter, just be sure to stay out of trouble.

Hitohito: you got it, so answer me this why they name you Alice?

Alice: I was born in the US, and my mother loved the book Alice in wonderland.

Hitohito: noted.

Hitohito took out his notepad and wrote a few notes.

Alice: writing an article about me? I never thought you'd be a bold one Tadano.

Hitohito: oh sorry I didn't mean to.

Alice: haha I get it, you're a reporter after all.

Hitohito: yeah a reporter that only writes about the school's football team.

Alice: don't lose hope yet, I'm sure you can write a great article about this event, especially if it's about him.

Alice pointed at the entrance of the event, where the crowd gathered waiting for their special guest.

Hitohito: who is it?

Alice: you'll see.

Hitohito waited for a whole minute trying to get a glimpse of who it was about, to his surprise his eyes widened once he saw it was none other than his enemy.

Hitohito: Nakamura.

Alice: it's not a surprise he's here.

Hitohito: eh?

Alice: he always comes to events like this to do a little "charity donation" while he just wants to gain enough popularity.

Hitohito: for what?

Alice: my father told me that he plans to run for prime minister next year.

Hitohito: eh?!

Alice: you might want to write that.

Hitohito: oh right!

Naoki: do my eyes deceive me? Alice my dear is that you?

Alice: Nakamura-san, a pleasure to see you (not). This is my date Tadano Hitohito.

Hitohito: good evening Nakamura-san, a pleasure to meet you.

Naoki: it's a pleasure to see you too, tell me where's your father? I was hoping to see him tonight and talk about my offer.

Alice: he and my mom are out of the country, but knowing my dad, he would probably refuse it.

Naoki: haha I figured, well I'll just have to wait until you take over the family business.

Alice: you sure you can wait that long?

Naoki: I am know for having a lot of patience Alice, but that's going to be a talk for another time. I must greet other guests.

Alice: be my guest, enjoy the gala.

Naoki: likewise -leaves-.

Hitohito: ...... you know Nakamura?

Alice: he's been trying to buy the company for a while now.

Hitohito: really?

Alice: well after all my father develops a technology far more advanced than Nakamura.

Hitohito: and Naoki wants to get his hands on that.

Alice: correct, but he's just wasting his time. -looks at her watch- the ceremony will begin soon, we should get to our table.

Hitohito: got it.

While Alice and Hitohito were waiting at their table for the event to start, the armed goons infiltrated the facility disguised as the staff. Taking out some security guards quietly in the process.

Goon 1: get in your positions, we can't afford to screw up.

Group: yes sir!

As the event went by smoothly it was now Alice's turn to receive the prize on behalf of her father.

She got to the podium taking the prize and making a big speech.

Alice: I want to thank you all, this prize not only shows what my father has achieved but also the trust he gained throughout the years. I hope that one day Yamada Enterprises may achieve the technology that will help millions of lives.

Hitohito: (I wonder what kind of things will Yamada come up with.)

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a very suspicious conversation.

Goon 3: -whispering- now?

Goon 4: -whispering- now.

A few moments later the lights went out causing everyone to panic, the situation got worse when one of the armed goons shoot at the ceiling with a rifle, and the rest followed.

Goon leader: EVERYONE ON THE GROUND NOW!!

Hitohito: (crap it's a hostage situation.)

The goons took Alice hostage and handcuffed her.

Goon leader: if anyone tries anything.

The goon leader shoots at the ceiling once more.

Hitohito: (dammit I don't have my suit, I have to get out quietly and get it.)

Hitohito noticed that some of the goons were wearing masks to cover their faces.

Hitohito: (or maybe not, if I can get one to follow me somewhere private I can knock him out....... the bathroom!)

Hitohito made his hay to the bathrooms trying to get the attention of just one goon.

His plan worked as one of the goons saw him trying to sneak into the bathroom.

Goon 4: oh no you won't.

The goon followed Hitohito to the bathroom who was trying to "escape" through the window.

Goon 4: freeze!

Hitohito: no wait! Please let me go!

Goon 4: nice try kid, but no one's getting out of here until we have what we want.

Hitohito: please I don't want to die!

The goon got closer while pointing the weapon at him.

Goon 4: I don't think one body is going to matter, any last words kid?

Hitohito: just one.... gotcha!

Hitohito grabbed the weapon bending it and knocked out the goon grabbing his mask.

Hitohito: not bad Hitohito, you're a born actor, I wonder if I can join a play next year that'll be fun.

While Hitohito was getting his disguise ready, Alice was on her knees handcuffed, but she didn't show any sign of fear.

Alice: what do you want?

Goon leader: you don't sound afraid.

Alice: why should I? You're nothing but a bunch of lowlifes.

Goon leader: you're lucky I need you alive..... hey you have you contacted her parents yet?!

Goon 2: I'm trying!

Alice: you're wasting your time, my parents are out of the country.

Goon leader: and they left you here, how caring of them.

Alice: tsk they work hard every day, they earned it.

Goon leader: they earned nothing! The Yamada family gained their wealth through theft and lies!

Alice: stop saying those lies!

Goon leader: I'm not lying! Your grandfather made his fortune stealing the ideas of MY grandfather!

Alice: eh?

The goon leader took off his mask.

Goon leader: and I'm going to get what I deserve -points a gun at Alice-.

Goon 2: wait boss!

Goon leader: shut up! If I can't get through to your parents, then you're no use to me!

Alice closed her eyes, not being able to do anything she accepted her fate.

*BANG*

She heard the gunshot but when she opened her eyes the first thing she saw was the back of a person.

Hitohito (masked): you okay miss?

Alice: eh?

Goon leader: who are you?!

The leader asked while pointing a gun at the individual wearing a mask and a tuxedo.

Hitohito (masked): you caught me in a bad time criminal, I didn't have time to put on the suit.

Goon 2: i-it can't be... is

Goon 3: Guardian!

The two goons fired their weapons at him but it proves to be useless.

Hitohito (masked): I advise that you surrender now.

Half of the men surrendered immediately while others ran away from the building, Hitohito quickly apprehended them.

Goon leader: idiots we have hostages!

The leader grabbed Alice and pointed the gun at her head.

Hitohito (masked): Alice!

Goon leader: don't move or she gets it!

Hitohito (masked): let her go.

Goon leader: I'm getting out of here, don't try anything.

Alice: you're crazy!

Goon leader: I'm not crazy! I deserve the life your father has!

Hitohito (masked): let her go now!

Goon leader: and if I can't have it, then no one will!

Alice: I'm sick of hearing this guy.

Alice took out her pepper spray and spray it at the leader's face.

Goon leader: ARGH!

Letting go of her hostage Hitohito took his gun and knocked him out as well.

Hitohito (masked): -sighs- everyone okay?

The crowd remained calmed before cheering at their savior, everyone except Naoki who only looked at him with resentment.

Naoki: (showing off again eh Guardian?)

Alice: thank you Guardian, we are in your debt.

Hitohito (masked): no worries, I'm glad I was nearby when it happened.

The police arrived at the facility busting doors.

Hitohito (masked): well I gotta go I'll let these officers do their job.

Alice: wait-

Alice wanted to stop him but it was already too late, Hitohito already left flying.
.
.
.
.
.

An hour later after the police rescued the hostages and taking the criminals, Alice was now waiting on the stairs outside of the facility waiting on her date.

Hitohito: Alice!

Alice: Tadano?! Where you've been I was worried sick!

Hitohito: -catching his breath- sorry, I was in the bathroom when I heard gunshots, I sneaked through the window and made my way to the nearest police station.

Alice: -sighs- well at least you got out safe.

Hitohito: I didn't mean to ditch you or anything I just-

Alice: it's okay, thou you probably should've waited a few minutes for Guardian to arrive.

Hitohito: Guardian was here?!

Alice: yeah, weirdly enough he wasn't wearing his usual suit but a mask and a tuxedo.

Hitohito: -panicking- I-I see....

Alice: regardless, I want to apologize Tadano, seems that our evening turnes into a hostage situation.

Hitohito: it's okay Alice, I'm just glad you're safe....... say we don't have to tell your uncle about this do we?

Alice: well he's gonna now either way, or did you forget his line of work?

Hitohito: oh right...

Alice: -gasps- that's it, you can write about tonight.

Hitohito: eh?

Alice: the news crew hasn't arrived yet, now it's your chance to write a story and show uncle Goro what you're made of.

Hitohito: is that okay?

Alice: of course, and I'll be your first witness.

Hitohito: great.

Hitohito took out his notepad and began writing and interviewing the witnesses around the compound.

Alice received a phone call, it was her parents.

Alice: mom.... dad! Settle down I'm okay really....... no they didn't do anything to me...... yes I'm waiting for uncle Goro to pick me up....... wait you don't have to cancel your trip, I'm safe now....... thanks I love you too guys.....

She hanged up the phone and took another breath.

Alice: man tonight was wild.... should I start taking self defense classes?

A/N: and this concludes this week's chapter, after this mini arc Hitohito will now enter the second year of high-school. Which means more adventures with new friends.

Also I want start working on the first crossover, so if you have a suggestion you're more than welcome to let me know in the comments.

Take care guys and see you next week.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 771 20
Kira Hiroto X Oc. I'm sorry, I'm bad at description so please read if you guys want to know more. Thank you.
131K 3.1K 15
Y/n L/n, brother of Gudako L/n, had a pretty terrible childhood, or that would be the case normally. Luckily his mother and father, learned from thei...
45.7K 1.5K 28
"You're worth more than these things" Kokonoi Hajime x Fem Reader DESCLAIMER ‼️ I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE PICTURES IN THIS FIC ! ALL THE CREDITS WILL G...
90.2K 2.6K 20
shousuke was a quiet boy just like his older sister shouko komi. His life has been plain and as ordinary as ever,he had no friend besides his sister...