🍂The Night We Met. // VeeMar...

Autorstwa jkbabii00

Mark just lost the love of his life. His days are grey and he can't seem to find happiness again. Vee works i... Więcej

I am not the only traveler.
Who has not repaid his debt.
I′ve been searching for a trail to follow again.
Take me back to the night we met.
And then I can tell myself.
What the hell I'm supposed to do.
And then I can tell myself.
Not to ride along with you.
most of you.
some...
and now none of you..
Take me back..
to.. ⚠️NueaMark smut⚠️
the night we met.
I don′t know
what I'm supposed to do..
Haunted by..
the ghost of you.
Oh, take me back..
to the night we met.
When the night
was full of terror.
And your eyes
were filled with tears
When you had
not touched me yet.
Oh!
Take me back to the night we met
I had all and then
most of you.
⚠️Smut⚠️
Some and now..
none of you.
Take me back to
the night we met
I don't know ..
what I′m supposed to do
Haunted by
the ghost of you
Take me back to⚠️SMUT !⚠️
to the night we met

I had all and then

362 27 2
Autorstwa jkbabii00

"Guys ! Over here ! I'm free !"

"Nuea catch !"

"He got this !" Said Mark to his friends.

They were watching Nueas football match, enjoying every second of it when..

"Guys, over here. We need a doctor." Some boy yelled from down the field.

"What happened?" Kamphan asked confused.

There was a crowd on the footballfield and the audience was tensed up.

"Let's go take a look." James said.

"Where's Nuea ?"

"Maybe he's inside the lockerrooms? Calm down Mark." Yihwa tried to calm her friend.

They walked down the stairs towards the crowd.

Marks heart was beating faster with every step he got closer to the people.

"We need a doctor!" He heard some boy yell again and once he pushed himself through the crowd, his heart stopped.

"Nuea.." He whispered, looking at his boyfriend.

Nuea laid on the grass, pale, blue lips and his eyes closed.

"Mark !" A teamcolleague of Nuea called for him.

"He's not conscious !"

Yihwa and the others joined him and once they saw Nuea laying on the ground, the young girl put her hand over her mouth, trying not to cry.

"Pscht." James instantly shushed her and motioned Kamphan to leave the field with her.

He stood behind Mark, putting his hand on his shoulder.

"Mark !" The one boy from Nueas Team called once again and he finally came back to senses.

"Nuea !" He called out, flopping down next to his boyfriend.

"What happened?! Nuea, can you hear me ?!" He shook his boyfriend slighty.

"Nuea !"

"What happened?!" One of the teachers asked as he finally joined them.

"We were playing and he suddenly collapsed. Coach, I swear he felt great earlier !"

"It's okay Book, I understand. Help is on it's way."

"Nuea, please wake up."

"Mark calm down." The Coach said but the young boy was hyperventilating.

The paramedics entered the field and the crowd stepped back a little.

Everyone wanted to see what happened to Nuea.

The popular boy suddenly collapsed? Must be some kind of drug, right ?

"Mark." The coach said once again and pulled him in his arms.

"Calm down. Nuea will be okay."

"Everybody, leave. Now !" Another teacher said.

"Leave ! Go to your classes."

The other students slowly left and some more teachers came to protect Nueas privacy.

"Nuea.." Mark cried out.

He watched as the paramedics hooked up several machines to Nuea before lifting him onto the gurney.

"James." The coach said and pointed down to Mark, who was still laying in his arms.

James understood and walked over to take Mark into his arms.

"He's gained back his consciousness and for now he's stable, but he's not alright."

"Can I come with you ?"

"You can't come with us because we need space to make sure your brother is stable but you can drive after us."

"Is my BOYFRIEND okay ?"

The paramedic looked over to the Coach with a worried face.

"He's going to be fine." He said and walked over to the ambulance.

"I'll drive you." The coach said and took the two with him to his car.

Mark blamed himself for not noticing anything today.

They woke up, had breakfast, went to university, had classes and finally Nuea had his match.

Everything seemed normal.

They drove in complete silence as Mark was too deep in thoughts and neither James nor their teacher knew what to say.

Traffic wasn't that horrible now and when they arrived at the hospital, Mark ran after the paramedics but James stopped him.

"You should let them help Nuea first." He said and Mark knew that he was right.

Nueas parents arrived as well and instantly called for the young one.

"Mark !" Nueas mother called out and hugged the young boy, both in tears.

"What happened dear ?"

"I don't know mae ! He just collapsed. He was playing football and everything was fine but-"

"How can he just collapse ?!"

"Calm down por." Nueas mother said.

"James ? Did you take him here ?"

"No, Nueas coach did. He's over there." He answered and pointed to the young man who was leaning against his old car.

"I'll go thank him. You go inside with Mark just in case." The older man said and walked away.

"It's gonna be okay dear."

Mark nodded and followed Nueas mom inside.

She talked to the woman at the reception and got told that Nuea was inside the shock room and she had to wait.

Mister Worrasarns came back, James left after Mark told him to and the family was waiting for nearly fourty minutes now.

"Worrasarn ?"

"Yes, here ! We're Nueas parents."

"Please follow me."

"Mark." Nueas mom called and pulled him with her.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Your son is stable. We gave him a lot of medications and he's currently getting checked."

The parents and Mark felt relieved.

He was stable ! That's all that matters.

"We have the... the results of the blood test already.."

The doctor got silent and the family knew something bad was going on.

>Maybe he has cancer..?!< Mark thought.

He could tear up at this thought.

"Mister and Misses Worrasarn, is there any heart disease in your family or has anyone died from heart disease?"

"No. Not in my side of the family."

"My uncle had a heart attack more than twenty years ago, but that was due to his lifestyle." said Nuea's father.

"We checked his blood results and his BNP was too high."

"What does this mean ?" Mark asked.

"His NT-proBNP values ​​are greatly increased. In short, this value is a preliminary stage of the BNP that can be detected in the blood for longer and gives an indication of the situation. Both substances indicate how high the so-called wall tension in the heart is, ultimately how great the pressure and thus the load are. According to the Society of Cardiology, the limit value for chronic heart failure is 125 nanograms per liter of blood, and for acute heart failure it is 300 nanograms per liter of blood."

"Heart.. What ?"

"Nueas value is at 298."

"What ?"

"Your son had a heart attack."

"Wait, what ? No. What are you saying? Doctor please check the results again."

"We did."

"He's twenty ! He can't have a heart attack."

"Misses Worrasarn. Your son is having a heart failure."

The room got silent.

Neither Nueas parents nor Mark knew what to say.

"I understand that these are some shocking news for you. We're going to run some more tests but for now all I can say is that he needs medications and prayers."

The doctor got up and left the room.

"Mark ?" The olders father asked, making Nueas mom turn over to the boy.

"Mark dear..?" She said and pulled him in a hug.

Mark was crying bitterly and so was Nueas mom.

"He got this. He's though, he's a fighter. You know him."

"Por is right. Nueas a fighter !"

...

"It's fine baby. I'm here." Said Nueas mom, trying to calm the young boy.

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Mom ?.."

"Baby. You're awake. How are you ?"

"Mom my body hurts."

"It's fine honey, the pain will go away soon."

"Where is Mark ?"

"He's outside."

"Can he come in ?"

"He'll be back soon."

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

"Yes, he's stable Yihwa."

...

"He's.. sick."

Mark was fighting back his tears while being on the phone with his friends.

Even tho he knew what Nuea had, he felt like it wasn't right to tell them.

Nuea should decide himself if he wants the others to know.

"I need to go now. Talk to you later."

Mark put his phone away and took a deep breath before going inside.

"Mark ?"

"Nuea.." He said as he heard his boyfriend call his name.

He instantly began to cry again as he walked over to the hospital bed.

"How are you ?"

"How are you ?!" Mark asked the other.

"I'm good don't worry about me."

Mark looked over to Nueas mother who discretly shook her head.

They didn't tell him yet.

They just couldn't.

Nueas father motioned Mark to follow him outside and the younger did.

"Mark.. we didn't tell him yet what happened. We decided that it's best for his health to wait for the other test results."

"You can't do this."

"Mark.."

"No. Nuea has a right to know what happened."

"Mark please -"

"Por.. We have to tell him."

"We can't!"

...

"I can't bring myself to tell my son that he's termally ill.. and I can't let my wife tell him either.."

Mark looked into mister Worrasarns eyes.

He was about to cry himself but he made up his mind.

Nuea deserves to know.

"I'll tell him."

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

Hey guys :)

Here's a bit of backstory to Nuea and his disease.

I really love this character and damn I'm breaking my own heart right now.

Anyways-

Hope y'all like this chapter:)

-Jessy

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

22.5K 471 2
This is written after the first episode of "En of love: Love Mechanics" has been released. It doesn't follow the actual events of neither the series...
39.3K 1.6K 30
[Lee Mark + Lee Donghyuck] Mark was clueless, no idea about relationships, or skinship, or love. Until he met Donghyuck.The perfect boy with many sec...
90.8K 2.9K 19
Vee is a third year engineering student and the moon of last year, he has a crush on the last year's star named Ploy but doesn't have the courage to...
18.2K 867 17
[COMPLETE] When Mark's soulmate rejects him, he drowns his sorrow in another man's arms. A different kind of soulmate AU ✨ ⛔️ Rated M for strong lan...