Shoot a blockbuster in the wi...

Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Q: How does it feel to go from the awards ceremony of the photography annual competition to the black female... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51.55
Chapter 56.60
Chapter 61.65
Chapter 66.70
Chapter 71.75
Chapter 76.80
Chapter 81.85
Chapter 86.90
Chapter 91.95
Chapter 101.105
Chapter 106.110
Chapter 111.115
Chapter 116.120
Chapter 121.125
Chapter 126.129

Chapter 96.100

229 5 0
Oleh Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 96 The Deep Sea Treasure Hunt 24

    On the way back, Jiang Ran was full of energy, and talked with Zhou Kangbo for two hours, and finally returned all the original films he shot.

    When they returned to the main cabin, Fu Bai had already fallen asleep on all fours, and Zeng Pei's head was also bit by bit, and he was dozing off with half-closed eyes.

    Only Xu Yang seemed to be very energetic, staring at his optical brain screen with full concentration, and moved his fingers quickly, as if he was chatting enthusiastically with someone.

    Jiang Ran leaned over: "Are you still busy?"

    Xu Yang was taken aback, and quickly hugged the light brain into his arms, then turned off the screen, and then raised his head: "Yes, yes, it has been working for half a month. Staying on the earth, there are a lot of things in the company that have not been dealt with."

    "Oh?" Jiang Ran looked at his optical brain with a half-smile, "Why don't I believe it?"

    Xu Yang paused: "We still Let's talk about the post-production of the show." The

    topic change was extremely blunt, but fortunately Jiang Ran didn't intend to dig deeper, so he went along to talk about other things. It's just that in the few seconds just now, Jiang Ran happened to catch a glimpse of Xu Yang's optical brain screen, which was the page of the communication software, and the name of the contact person also had the word "Jiang", which was very fateful.

    After returning to Capital Star, Jiang Ran didn't lie at home for a few days, but Xu Yang came to him again.

    "You mean," Jiang Ran was a little surprised, "Your uncle wants to see me?"

    She looked at Xu Yang in confusion: "Did he read the trending search, misunderstood something, and wanted to send me money?"

    Xu Yang's head grew dizzy in an instant, and before he could say no, Jiang Ran raised his chin happily and said, "My net worth is very high, and I won't be tempted if I don't have an eight-figure figure!"

    Xu Yang: "... ..."

    He quickly calmed down: "My uncle is very interested in the photos you took in this competition."

    "Okay." Jiang Ran sighed slightly.

    Xu Yang watched her reaction, and his heart moved slightly: "Are you disappointed?"

    "Yes," Jiang Ran took it for granted, "It's not easy to watch a good show these days. I've been lying at home these days and I'm dying of idleness."

    Xu Yang: "..." There was nothing for a while. Be right.

    After a few nonsense, back to the topic.     Jiang Ran was a little surprised: "Is n't

    the show still on air? How does he know what I filmed?"

    Xu Yang rubbed his nose: "Actually... Mr. Zhou and the Federal Academy of Sciences are quite familiar."

Understood.

    Xu Yang's uncle, Jiao Wenbai, is the president of the Federal Academy of Sciences, and he has a personal relationship with Zhou Kangbo, so it's not surprising that they talked about this. What's more, if the cooperation is discussed in the official name of the Federal Academy of Sciences this time, it will be an opportunity for Jiang Ran to increase his social status.

    Xu Yang came here today just to sniff out the news. They made an appointment for a formal detailed talk, and Jiang Ran would directly meet Jiao Wenbai at that time.

    Before leaving, Xu Yang pretended to ask casually: "By the way, my sister's birthday is coming soon. I haven't decided what gift to give yet. Do you have any suggestions?"

    Jiang Ran asked the other party's age, and said casually: " For girls, it shouldn’t be easy to make mistakes in giving jewelry.”

    Two days later, Jiang Ran and Jiao Wenbai made an appointment to meet in a coffee shop, and Xu Yang came along as a matchmaker.

    Jiang Ran ordered a cup of the coffee shop's signature retro product, cappuccino, and almost spit it out after taking a sip.

    She frowned: "Why is it bitterer than the American style?"

    Xu Yang said: "It's normal that you can't get used to drinking it for the first time. This coffee shop is the most authentic one made by Capital Star, just because it's bitter enough."

    Jiang Ranxin said , The authenticity of coffee is not determined by the degree of bitterness, but still did not refute.

    No matter how technology develops, human beings can be described as rapidly degenerating on the track of food.

    Coffee wasn't the focus of the day. After chatting with Jiang Ran for a few words, Jiao Wenbai and Jiang Ran started to turn the topic to the real thing.

    Jiao Wenbai: "I heard from Lao Zhou that you have taken a lot of images of deep-sea creatures on the earth, and our scholars who are engaged in biological research are very interested."

    This is almost the same as Jiang Ran's guess.

    After all, the other party is the president of the Federal Academy of Sciences, and it is unlikely that she came here for the beauty of her works.

    Jiang Ran asked: "How do you want to cooperate?"

    Jiao Wenbai: "The initial consideration here is to purchase the right to use your set of photos. We need to copy a document for research materials. In addition, we hope that you You can record as much of your knowledge about those creatures as possible for our reference."

    "My understanding?"

    "Yes," Jiao Wenbai said, "Old Zhou told me that when you chatted with him He mentioned some deep-sea creatures, so he must have some understanding."

    "He really sold me out." Jiang Ran sighed.

    Jiao Wenbai explained for his friend: "It's because he likes you very much, so he said a lot unconsciously."

    Jiang Ran: "Don't be nervous, I don't mean to blame him."

    Jiao Wenbai sighed: "You are a good boy .”

    He paused, and then asked: “The matter of authorization and recording…”

    Jiang Ran didn’t speak for a while.

    She pondered in her heart, to what extent should she record her own understanding?

    Although she has more or less knowledge of some deep-sea creatures, but that comes more from the work of deep-sea photographers in her previous life, rather than her professional knowledge in the field of biology. When the time comes, write down all your knowledge, but the Federal Academy of Sciences is not satisfied, so what should you do?

    When thinking about it, Jiao Wenbai was more nervous than her.

    He didn't know that Jiang Ran was struggling with his professionalism, and he thought that Jiang Ran was not satisfied with this cooperation model, and he was afraid that the next sentence she said would be to refuse.

    Jiao Wenbai: "Actually, I can provide you with something personally."

    "Huh?" Jiang Ran thought he was talking about connections or resources, and asked casually, "What?"

    Jiao Wenbai recalled the rumors he had heard before, He tentatively asked, "Pictures of Xu Yang when he was a child?"

    The coffee that Xu Yang had just drank almost spewed out, and he managed to hold back, but was choked up for a moment, so he could only surrender his shocked eyes to his uncle, It smacks of accusation.

    Before Xu Yang could recover, Jiang Ran asked excitedly, "Are there any photos from childhood to adulthood?"

    "Of course, my sister loves to take pictures of Yang Yang the most. As long as you want, I will give you all of them." Make a copy," Jiao Wenbai continued to sell his teammates, "When he was in kindergarten, he wore a small dress and played the role of a princess at the art show, and there were photos of him climbing a tree with a few children to dig out bird eggs. I have everything here! "

    "Deal!" Jiang Ran was very excited, "I will send you the information you want when I get back!" The

    two hit it off immediately, and Xu Yanggang was relieved, and they even added the communication number in a blink of an eye.

    "No, what does this have to do with me?"

    Xu Yang was devastated, but the opportunity was fleeting, and he, who had been sold out, could no longer protest.

    After talking about things, Jiao Wenbai left first.

    Not long after, Xu Yang received a message from his uncle: Be bold if you like others, I can only help you so far.

    Xu Yang replied angrily: How are you helping me? My plans have been disrupted by you!

    Jiao Wenbai: There are still plans, not bad.

    Xu Yang turned off the optical computer screen, and completely gave up the idea of ​​protesting with the uncle who sold his nephew for glory.

    Xu Yang's eyes were a little erratic.

    After getting along for such a long time, he really has a good impression of Jiang Ran, even... But this does not mean that he can wantonly expose his black history!

    Is this really a plus and not a minus! ?

    Looking up, Jiang Ran looked at him with burning eyes.

    Xu Yang swallowed: "What's the matter?"

    Jiang Ran held his chin and said excitedly, "I have your handle now. You have to be more careful in the future, if you make me unhappy, I might slip up. Accidentally posted a few photos on StarNet."

    Xu Yang: "..."

    He knew it would happen.     " Forget

    it," Xu Yang muttered in a low voice, "Today is a special day, so I don't care about you."

    "What did you say?

    "

Jiang Ran immediately agreed. She felt that she had grasped the handle of the other party, so of course the other party had to express it.

    However, when we got to the place, as soon as we opened the door, countless colorful streamers fell down, and at the same time, there was the sound of several balloons being squeezed and exploded.

    "Surprise!"

    "Happy Birthday!"

    "..."

    Taking a closer look, Fu Bai and Zeng Pei...

    all arrived neatly.

    "You're scaring me on purpose, right?" Jiang Ran complained, but the tails of her eyes were raised, obviously not really unhappy.

    "How can there be?" Fu Bai made an exaggerated expression, "Let's come over early in the morning and get ready!"

    Ren Xiayang was the fastest, and took a few steps forward, and patted the balloon on Jiang Ran's head : "Let you slander us, this is your punishment!"

    A group of adults, like children, immediately fought and fought together.

    Just as Jiang Ran slapped the balloon back, Fu Bai threw the remaining half box of ribbons at her. As soon as Jiang Ran grabbed Fu Bai with his backhand, Zeng Pei sneaked over and wiped the cake on her face...

    The attention of the "children" always shifted quickly, Jiang Ran went to the bathroom to wash his face and came back, Fu Bai and Ren Xiayang were already singing side by side.

    Jiang Ran sat next to Xu Yang: "You arranged this outing today? How do you know it's my birthday?"

    She hasn't had a birthday for many years, and she almost forgot about it, especially on weekdays. Will not mention.

    Xu Yang: "I happened to see that you filled out the registration form when you participated in the competition."

    Jiang Ran: "So that's it."

    Under the dim light, Xu Yang quietly glanced to his side from the corner of his eye.

    Jiang Ran was looking at Fu Bai and the others who were huddled together and lost their tunes when they sang. She usually looks like an iron man, but now under the light, her facial features look much softer, her eyes are narrowed a little, as if she is enjoying the moment in relaxation.

    Xu Yang took out a small box from his pocket, hesitated for a moment, then stretched out his hand, and rubbed Jiang Ran's shoulder with his sleeve, but his eyes deliberately stayed in the center of the room, pretending to be casual.

    "Here, your birthday present."

    Without thinking too much, Jiang Ran took the box and sighed, "It's so well prepared... what is this?"

    Xu Yang's eyes wandered: "Necklace, last time you said you were giving it to a girl Jewelry is the best, when I was preparing a gift for my sister, I got one for you as well."

    Jiang Ran stared at the so-called necklace pendant, lost in thought.

    Didn't Xu Yang really notice that one of its eyes is big and the other is small, and there are many uneven and unsculpted places on its body?

    The only redeeming feature is that the material of the pendant is not bad, the quality of jade is clear, but the contrast makes the carving work even more terrifying and wasteful.

    But Xu Yang didn't seem to notice it, and asked expectantly: "Do you like it?"

    Jiang Ran hesitated for two seconds before saying, "I really like it... You, um, which store did you buy it from?"

    Xu Yang There was a hint of smugness in Yang's tone: "Don't think about it, you can't buy it."

    Jiang Ran instantly felt relieved.

    It's good if you can't buy it, it's good if you can't buy it.

    After a long row, the party ended.

    As soon as he got home, Xu Yang couldn't wait to call his friend Liang Feichen: "The things have been delivered, are you sure it's okay?"

    Liang Feichen said as a matter of course: "Of course, if you want to chase someone, you should be brave and confess your love!" By the way, how did you confess? "

    Xu Yang said: "I gave her a dolphin pendant made by myself. In the ancient legend of the Earth Era, it is a symbol of love. "A

    dolphin pendant?

    Liang Feichen hesitated a bit: "Is this a little too cryptic?" Can Jiang Ran understand what you mean? "

    Xu Yang is very confident in this point: "She told me this legendary story. "

    Liang Feichen breathed a sigh of relief: "Then it's no problem, you just wait, she will definitely look for you tomorrow, remember to contact me if you have any news.

    Xu Yang: "No problem. " "

    Putting down the phone, Zhou Muyi, who happened to be a guest at Liang Feichen's house, sneered: "The second from the bottom teaches the first from the bottom, one really dares to teach, and the other really dares to listen.

    Liang Feichen pounced on him and grabbed his ear: "My title of little prince in love is not for nothing! " How dare you look down on me? "

    "Come on!" Did you make a name for yourself? "

    "Dead wood!" I abolished you! "

    "..."

Chapter 97 The Deep Sea Treasure Hunt 25

    The next day, the third season of "Back to Earth" began to warm up, and the program team released three tidbits at once.

    The first tidbit.

    The video cuts directly from the panorama of Papua New Guinea, overlooking from a high altitude, the vast ocean, the blue sea, the whales chasing, and the archipelago.

    In the next second, the camera switches, and with the rhythm of the background music, thrilling underground caves, free-roaming humpback whales, and a huge tsunami as high as 100 meters are displayed in front of you one by one, which is amazing.

    The second tidbit.

    This is an underwater video, from the shallow sea ornamental fish with sufficient light, to the pyrosomes in the twilight zone, to the eel larvae under the black water, the biodiversity constantly stimulates the audience's attention.

    As soon as Jiang Ran saw the tidbits, he knew that the angle of view of this video was the camera on his submarine. She glanced at the comment area, and the first one was the official blog's own message, which circled her account and said it was the photographer.

    Jiang Ran is very sorry—I

    wanted to talk to the program team about the copyright issue.

    The third tidbit is more special.

    The first two tidbits depict Earth itself, while the third focuses on the conflict between the players.

    At the beginning of the video, a bunch of contestants surrounded Bian Zhao, vying to be the first to rent her hover car. The players who traded points showed pained expressions, and then looked at Jiang Ran quietly as if they were watching a good show.

    At the end of the video is a real-time points ranking list, Jiang Ran was pulled a long distance away by the number one Bian Zhao.

    Jiang Ran deliberately switched to the major platforms and looked at the real-time netizens' comments.

    Sure enough, the third tidbit was the most discussed, and almost all major discussion forums were discussing fiercely whether she could defend her title.

    The intention of the program group can be said to be obvious——

    Jiang Ran has won two championships in a row, and her strength is unquestionable. The news that she is behind in the game will naturally attract a lot of attention in an instant. After all the people are attracted and the feature film is broadcast to satisfy everyone's interest in watching, there will be a second reversal and a three-peat to end the show. This is definitely a wonderful script.

    Judging from the current traffic and discussion, the third season of "Back to Earth" can be said to be hot before it airs. The major investors are all laughing, and the staff of Blue Sky Culture are also full of joy. The only one who is sorry is Jiang Ran.     Out of subtle feelings of guilt, the staff of Blue Sky Culture have been a little absent-minded all morning. They discussed it in advance and prepared a lot of snacks, desserts, and galaxy specialties, and they can feed them as soon as Jiang Ran comes to the company.     However, things backfired.     They didn't see Jiang Ran until noon.     Xu Yang was also very depressed about this.     He called Liang Feichen: "Didn't you say yesterday that after I took the initiative to attack, Jiang Ran will definitely come to me today?"     Liang Feichen plausibly said: "Didn't you read today's news and trending searches? She is now very popular, You have to be surrounded when you go out at this time, chasing and asking about the results of the game? Chasing people, a little patience, in two days, she will definitely come to you in two days."     "Okay, then I will wait "     "Hey, that's right."     Jiang Ran, the protagonist at the center of the topic, didn't know this. In fact, she really planned to go to Blue Sky Culture today, but before she could go out, she was stumbled by another matter.     For some unknown reason, a well-known aquarium in Capital Star found her and said they wanted to ask her for help.     Jiang Ran was also confused.     What can she do for the aquarium?     She has never raised fish.

    The staff member said: "To be honest, two very precious sharks died in our museum recently. Judging from the condition of the corpses, they did not die naturally, but were killed by other fish. But we have destroyed a lot of sharks. After a long time, I still haven't found that fierce fish, and I don't know what went wrong."

    Jiang Ran was still puzzled: "Then you should go to an animal expert?"

    "I've already looked for it," the staff smiled bitterly, "In fact, we not only consulted animal experts, but also marine experts and biological experts...but they were all at a loss."

    "Then shouldn't come to me, isn't this a rush to the doctor?", Jiang Ran Ask, "Do you know what I do?"

    Her job is a field photographer, and now she has a deputy job as a wilderness survival player, but it has nothing to do with marine animal breeding, right?

    "Of course!" The

    other party's attitude suddenly became firm: "That's right, our aquarium is quite special. The marine life displayed is all rare species transported from the ancient earth, and most of the experts we found are studying modern species, so It is difficult to solve this problem..."

    "But!" His tone was a little passionate, "We saw the tidbits of "Back to Earth", and the official blog said that you shot the video of the deep-sea creature! We can see that, You have a certain understanding of the marine life of the ancient earth! That's why I want to ask for your help."

    In this way, Jiang Ran can probably understand the other party's mentality.

    After several rejections to no avail, Jiang Ran sighed: "Okay, I can take a look, but there is a high probability that I won't be able to help you, so it's best not to pin your hopes on me." The

    other party agreed: " Yes, yes! Definitely! I will listen to you!"

    Jiang Ran: "..." It

    sounds perfunctory.

    But as he said, Jiang Ran temporarily put aside his plan to go to Blue Sky Culture, and instead went to the aquarium first.

    As soon as I arrived near the aquarium, I saw someone squatting at the door from a distance, looking around.

    As soon as he saw Jiang Ran, the man jumped up excitedly, took three steps at a time, and rushed in front of her.

    "Teacher Jiang! Hello, hello! I'm looking forward to your coming! Just call me Xiao Wu!"

    "Xiao Wu..."

    "Hey! You must be tired after coming all the way? I'll take you into the museum first Drink some water!"

    Xiao Wu was so excited that Jiang Ran didn't say a word, and the other party's mood gradually calmed down when he entered the restaurant and drank slowly with his drink.

    "Sorry, Mr. Jiang," Xiao Wu also reacted, and apologized, "Because this incident has troubled our aquarium for a long time, so I was a little excited when you came."

    "It's okay," Jiang Ran took a sip of his drink , "Talk slowly." "I'll take you to the exhibition     hall

    first," Xiao Wu said, "You can see it more clearly."

I was amazed.

    The huge exhibition hall is hundreds of meters long and tens of meters wide, with two ends connected, leaving an aisle in the middle for tourists to pass through. The area where the fish live is not just a big tank like some aquariums in the previous life, but it really simulates the ocean environment, in which there are stretches of reefs and seaweeds, and there is nothing missing.

    Jiang Ran: "You guys are doing pretty well."     Xiao

    Wu said proudly, "Of course, we are the largest aquarium on Capital Star, and we have always had the most tourists!"

The accident, the mood is depressed again.

    He organized the language: "As you can see, there are many ornamental fish in our shark hall. This is to simulate the real natural environment, and it is also one of the characteristics of our hall. It has been doing this for a long time, and it has never been done before. There was an accident, but since last month, ornamental fish have been missing, and probably thousands of them have disappeared up to now."

    Jiang Ran looked around while listening to him.

    Most of the ornamental fish in the aquarium are carefully selected species. They are light in color, large in size and relatively fast in swimming speed. They are basically the type that sharks are not very interested in. It is not surprising that they can coexist peacefully with each other.

    "Aren't there any bones left behind for those fish that disappeared?" Jiang Ran asked, "Have you checked it?"

    "It's been checked many times," Xiao Wu smiled wryly, "It's because they disappeared completely, so We decided it was eaten by other fish."

    Jiang Ran nodded and reminded: "You said in the communication that two sharks died in the museum."

    "Yes, this happened in the past few days," Xiao Wu paused, then continued, "After the large numbers of ornamental fish disappeared, we were also very strange and tried to find the murderer, but we didn't pay much attention at that time. Until these few days, the murderer fish even started to attack the sharks , We really realized the seriousness of the matter."

    "Have you considered that the shark did it?"

    "Of course I have, but it is unlikely."

    Xiao Wu took two steps forward and pointed to a shark that was not far away . The swimming shark said: "Look at the sharks kept in the museum, they are basically similar to this nurse shark, and they are not aggressive."

    Jiang Ran nodded.

    Indeed, she looked all the way and saw nurse sharks, leopard sharks, and whitetip sharks. She hadn't seen any shark species that were too aggressive. Xiao Wu had a reason for saying so.

    "Actually, we also considered it at the beginning," Xiao Wu scratched his head, "After all, small whitetip sharks are relatively vigorous, so we also paid attention to a few whitetip sharks... But to tell you the truth, the one that died yesterday A shark is a whitetip shark."

    "I see."

    Jiang Ran touched his chin and thought, "Is it possible that the change in the environment has caused the shark's temperament to change?"

    "I've heard of a story before where a mild-tempered shark changed drastically after being transferred from seawater to freshwater and bit a diver. If you send sharks, or other animals, into an aquarium, their environment changes. Changes, there may be similar changes, right?"

    "It should not be possible,"

    Xiao Wu said with a wry smile, "These fish, including ornamental fish, were all transported from a similar marine environment, and the environment in the aquarium is also completely simulated for them. It should be unlikely that the situation you mentioned will occur in the ocean where it originally lived."

    This is troublesome.

    Jiang Ran fell into deep thought.

    Those who can prey on whitetip sharks are definitely not good, and there is a high probability that they are also at the level of sharks.

    It's just that the aquarium is so big, and the fish are swimming around, they won't stay in place and wait for her to check them one by one, and it's impossible for the aquarium to pull them out of the aquarium one by one just to find out the murderous fish Take a closer look, this makes it much more difficult to catch fierce fish.

    Besides, Jiang Ran was not an expert in this area.

    After careful consideration, Jiang Ran suggested to rest during the day, and then cheer up and stare at the aquarium at night to see if there is a chance to catch the fierce fish.

    "Why wait until night?" Xiao Wu asked puzzledly, "Don't you see more clearly during the day?"

    Jiang Ran explained: "The habit of fish is to be active during the day and rest at night, so for sharks, the night will be A good opportunity for hunting, for us, night will be a good opportunity for exploration."

    Jiang Ran thought for a while, and added:

    "Furthermore, all the fish are active during the day, and we can't tell who is who at all. , When other fish rest at night, it will be easy to distinguish the presence of fierce fish at this time."

    "You are right! We used to do investigations during the day before, and we couldn't find anything at all if we stared at them all day long! "

    Xiao Wuyue thinks more and more that what she said makes sense: "There are no guests in the aquarium at night, and there is always only one person on duty. We have never thought of squatting at night before. Now it seems that it is right to act at night!"

    " Not necessarily, it's just a possibility, don't expect too much." Jiang Ran vaccinated him.

    "It's all right, don't worry, we've failed so many times, we've already been mentally prepared."

    "That's good."

    For the night's battle plan, Jiang Ran and Xiao Wu took a nap in the afternoon and raised their heads. Recharge your batteries.

    As tourists come and go, night finally comes.

Chapter 98 The Deep Sea Treasure Hunt 26

    When night comes, most fish go into a dormant state.

    Generally speaking, the lights of the aquarium are turned off at night, but for tonight's investigation, the aquarium specially turned the lights to dark purple.

    This color will not affect the fish's dormancy too much, but it also leaves room for human eyes to observe.

    At first, there was no movement in the hall.

    Until midnight, Xiao Wu suddenly exclaimed.

    "What's wrong?" Jiang Ran hurried to his side.

    "Look there!" Xiao Wu's eyes were wide open, and he tried his best to suppress his voice and said, "Another shark was eaten over there! The fierce fish is still there!"

    Jiang Ran looked in the direction he pointed.

    I saw a medium-sized whitetip shark no longer moving, and a shark slightly larger than it was biting its body. Under the dark purple light, a large piece of light-colored blood mist filled the surroundings. Some fish nearby had already been awakened by the blood, but they didn't dare to approach this ferocious behemoth for a while, and only swam around not far or near.

    "It's really cunning!" Jiang Ran sighed, "It deliberately chose to hunt behind the reef, if you didn't keep staring, you couldn't find it in the first place, no wonder you couldn't catch it before."

    "Thanks to It's you!"

    Xiao Wu was very excited, the entire aquarium had been worrying about this matter for a long time, and now that it was finally resolved, his whole heart seemed to drop to the ground.

    "Everyone can finally have a good night's sleep," he scratched the back of his head, "To tell you the truth, when I was half asleep a few days ago, I would dream of a shark being bitten to death in front of me, and I was terrified all night. Woke up several times!"

    After getting excited, Xiao Wu showed her talkative nature again, and thanked Jiang Ran for a long time, and she didn't even interrupt for a while.

    Not only that, Xiao Wu also patted his chest to make various promises for the curator, and even boasted that Jiang Ran would give her as much commission as he wanted, which made her confused for a while.

    It wasn't until early the next morning that Jiang Ran knew where his confidence was.

    "Dad! You're finally here!" Xiao Wu waved his hands and shouted loudly, "I've called you a lot! Why don't you answer it?"

    Obviously, the curator of the aquarium didn't have time to tidy it up, and the hair on his head still Tilting her hair, she smiled and said, "Look at what time is it?" It was

    almost not dawn outside, and the thin light shone through the clouds, like the twilight area where light and dark meet in the deep sea.

    Curator Wu secretly rolled his eyes at Xiao Wufei, but seeing that Jiang Ran was still there, he somehow saved his son's face in front of others, and didn't let out his full stomach for getting up.

    God knows, he has been worrying about the dead fish in the aquarium for the past few days, and he hasn't had a good night's sleep at all. Finally, in the second half of the night, Mimi Mengmeng fell asleep, but was woken up by his son's life-threatening serial communication.

    He didn't look at Xiao Wu, and asked Jiang Ran directly: "Mr. Jiang, you are in a hurry to let me come over. Did you find anything?"

    "It's not a discovery!" Xiao Wu shouted.

    When Director Wu heard this, his heart sank.

    He didn't expect to solve this matter in one night. After all, Professor Tao who was invited earlier was a top expert of the Federal Academy of Sciences. Even he was helpless, and it was unlikely that Jiang Ran would pass him by.

    It's just that when Xiao Wu recommended Jiang Ran to him earlier, he said that Jiang Ran was an expert in this field, subconsciously, and made him subconsciously hold a glimmer of hope.

    In fact, curator Wu was not entirely angry when he was woken up by Xiao Wu's communication early this morning.

    He felt in his heart that although Jiang Ran and Xiao Wu would not be able to find the murderous fish and solve the matter overnight, they should have made some progress before they rushed to find him. It was hope that fell through again.

    Curator Wu sighed in his heart.

    It seems that I still have to contact Professor Tao again to see if I can find a more powerful expert to take a look.

    "It's not that we have discovered something," Xiao Wu said, "We have found the murderous     fish!"

    Xiao Wu purposely procrastinated just now, but now that he has done enough, seeing his father's greatly shocked and puzzled expression, he couldn't help but look smug.

    "I said——we found the murderous fish!"

    He raised his finger and said, "Here, Sister Zhang and the others came to help in the morning, and now they have set up a net to separate the murderous fish. You can see for yourself.

    " Curator Wu reacted, and he pouted and muttered again: "I sent you a message to tell you to come here earlier, who told you to keep procrastinating, look, the whole library, you, the curator, are the last one to know this Good news! What does it look like!"

    Jiang Ran couldn't help laughing softly.

    I don't know how long Xiao Wu has been oppressed on weekdays, but whenever he gets a chance, he starts to criticize his old father in reverse.

    Curator Wu didn't pay attention to Xiao Wu's arrogance and Jiang Ran's laughter at all. His mind was blank now, his eyes were fixed on the shark separated by the big net, and he stared carefully.

    After a long time, curator Wu suddenly asked:     "     Is

    this the vicious fish that killed several of my precious sharks?" Together with the teacher, I saw it kill a whitetip shark with my own eyes!"     "I told you a long time ago that Teacher Jiang is the real expert in ancient earth biology, and you still..."     "Okay, okay, I admit my mistake!"     Curator Wu hurriedly interrupted him, and while speaking, he secretly glanced at Jiang Ran, for fear that the other party would notice his previous contemptuous attitude.     "It should have been like this a long time ago!" Xiao Wu muttered.

    Director Wu sees that he has no tendency to stop, and he still feels very overwhelmed by continuing to criticize his previous wrong decisions.

    I don't know if this is my child, why is my elbow kept turning outward?

    "Hey, take a closer look!"

    Curator Wu tried to change the subject: "The murderous fish you caught is a whitetip shark, but one of the sharks that were killed before was also a whitetip shark."

    "What's the matter?" What's the matter? Generally speaking, don't whitetip sharks harm their own kind?"

    "Because it's not a whitetip shark."

    Jiang Ran explained, "I only discovered it this morning when I set up a net to isolate it. .Although it looks somewhat similar to a whitetip shark, it is actually a bull shark."

    "Bull shark?" The

    Wu family father and son had never heard of it, and looked at each other in blank dismay.

    "Yes."

    Jiang Ran said, "The bull shark is one of the most aggressive sharks in the ancient earth's oceans. It likes to attack living creatures very much. It is also called the wolf of the sea.

    " Picky eaters are not only sharks, but humans are also in their diet. And it is the only shark that can swim to inland freshwater rivers, which can easily threaten human safety."

    "Because of the violent temperament of bull sharks, from From ancient times to the present, there are almost no aquariums... let alone anyone who dares to keep it."

    At this point, Jiang Ran gave the Wu family father and son a subtle look: "In this way, you can be regarded as the first family in the world. "

    "Cough cough cough!"

    Curator Wu panicked with embarrassment.

    He coughed twice, clapped his hands pretentiously, and echoed: "Ah! I remembered it when you said that!"

    "This whitetip shark, no, bull shark, was special when he first arrived. He swam around every day without stopping for a moment! And he grew faster than other sharks. When he first arrived, he was still a small one It didn't take long before it grew to three times its original size!"

    "Oh! I should have thought of it earlier!"

    Director Wu sighed: "This bull shark is so special, how could it be an ordinary whitetip shark? This is A wolf in sheep's clothing!"

    Curator Wu sighed for a while, and gradually calmed down.

    The rest is much simpler, just think about what to do with the bull shark.

    At first Curator Wu wanted to release it to Earth, but Jiang Ran persuaded him.

    According to Director Wu, this bull shark should have been sent to the aquarium when it was relatively young. Even though the aquarium tried its best to simulate the real ocean environment, it was artificially fed.

    If this bull shark is released directly into the sea, it may not be able to quickly master the ability to hunt in the sea, nor may it be able to adapt to the real sea environment.

    Therefore, releasing the sharks into the sea is not a good choice.

    "Then what should we do with it?"

    Curator Wu was having a headache.

    Jiang Ran thought for a while: "I remember that there are some ferocious guys in the tavern next door, and there seems to be a giant grouper in it?"

    "That's right."

    "Then you can also transport this bull shark to the tavern next door. In the museum. The vicious guys gather together, evenly matched, and no one can beat the other, so that they can coexist peacefully."

    Director Wu: "..."

    Why does it sound both reasonable and cruel?

    Later, the curator adopted Jiang Ran's suggestion.

    At the moment when he had just solved a big problem, Jiang Ran was like a living ancestor in his eyes. Who else could he listen to if he didn't listen to her?

    It's just that curator Wu didn't expect that there was still a problem waiting for him in the future.

    "What did you say?"

    Director Wu opened his mouth in shock.

    "What are commissions, conditions, and requirements? Let Mr. Jiang ask, we agree to everything?"

    Xiao Wu curled his lips: "Don't be so stingy, dad, Mr. Jiang has helped us so much, isn't this what we should do! "

    "That's not the case!" Curator Wu wished he could slap him on the head, "Would it be nice to spread the rumor that Mr. Jiang is asking for a lot of money? It's just a matter of thinking! Thinking about it is one thing!" "

    Xiao Wu was so scolded that his whole body went limp.

    Curator Wu was furious, and after Jiang Ran persuaded him for a while, the Wu family and his son finally made a truce.

    Seeing them like this, Jiang Ran really couldn't laugh or cry.

    She could completely understand Director Wu's anger. If Xu Yang didn't say hello to her, she would deduct her competition prize money and put it into the fund pool for the next competition, and she would also want to blow Xu Yang's head off.

    After all, Xiao Wu is young and doesn't understand the dangers of the world.

    If Jiang Ran was a villain, and the lion opened his mouth and asked for three to five million federal coins, how could Director Wu really agree?

    While thinking about it, Director Wu had already turned around.

    He was worried about Jiang Ran's misunderstanding, and explained repeatedly: "Mr. Jiang, I just beat the child. He is too ignorant. If you accidentally affect your reputation, then we will be guilty."

    Jiang Ran didn't care . These.

    Originally, she came to the aquarium to find out out of curiosity, but the compensation was not that important.

    After all, he just got a bonus of tens of millions, and now is the time to count the money until he is soft.

    She waved her hand, and just about to say it doesn't matter, Director Wu spoke before her.

    "I heard that you just won the championship recently. You have a lot of bonuses. You should not be short of money for the time being. If I transfer the money to you, it would be too dishonest."

    "Do you think this is okay? I will transfer you a set A property in the Central District of Capital Star, a single-storey building with a small garden."

    Before he finished speaking, Xiao Wu looked at him in shock.

    What right does his father have to say about him? Isn't that more than what he promised?

    If it's just money, no matter how much you ask for the price, it will be tens of millions at the top, but a single-family villa in a high-quality location in the capital city must start at nine figures, and there is no market for it!

    Xiao Wu couldn't help but think of an old saying that the history teacher said.

    oppressive rule!

    On the contrary, Jiang Ran doesn't know how high the capital star's house price is, but he can roughly judge that it will not be cheap based on the words "central district", "small garden", and "single-story loft", but he doesn't know how much it is. How many.

    "Will it be too expensive?" Jiang Ran probed.

    "No, no, it should!" Director Wu waved his hands again and again, "You may not know that every shark in our museum is a rare species transported from the ancient earth..."

    "The addition of the sea fish lost before, The value has exceeded this property. If you don’t help us solve this problem, we will lose more, maybe double or even triple! So it’s right to give you these!”

    Director Wu said, This price sounds much more reasonable, so Jiang Ran didn't refuse any more.

    After Jiang Ran was sent off by the aquarium, Director Wu returned to his office.

    He sent a message to Professor Tao, a biological expert at the Federal Academy of Sciences, and told him that the difficulties in the aquarium had been resolved, so as not to worry and worry him later.

    Professor Tao was overjoyed and asked curiously, "Who helped you solve this big problem?"

    Curator Wu hesitated for a moment, but still told the truth: "She is a very powerful young man, you may not know her surname is Jiang..."

    "Jiang Ran?"

    "Ah...you know?"

    "I know it too well! Do you have her communication number? Give me one!"

    "..."

    Hang up the communication.

    Professor Tao was ecstatic.

    He asked the dean for Jiang Ran's communication number so many times, but all failed, and now he has given him a chance!

    Regarding the series of photos of deep-sea creatures that Jiang Ran took, he has too many questions to ask!

    no.

    Before the communication, you have to review the tape carefully.

    If the question is too simple, then the chance to communicate with Jiang Ran will be wasted!

    On the other side, Director Wu let out a long sigh.

    It turns out that Jiang Ran is so famous and powerful that even Professor Tao wants her private communication number, he is really ignorant.

    Fortunately, they were not too stingy when negotiating just now, and the remuneration for them was quite generous, otherwise it would be a shame!

    Thinking of this, Director Wu patted his son on the head.

    "Why?" Xiao Wu was very vigilant.

    "I'll enroll you in a cram school starting tomorrow," curator Wu said kindly, "Learn more, and I'll depend on you in the future."

    Xiao Wu: "..."

Chapter 99 The Deep Sea Treasure Hunt 27

    Jiang Ran left the aquarium, and the staff in the aquarium were still immersed in the excitement of solving the big problem.

    Many people posted this matter on Xingwang.com.

    Staff No. 1: Thanks to Teacher Jiang Ran, there will be no more cute deaths in the aquarium [bye]

    Staff No. 2: Jiang Ran is awesome! Optical Brain has pre-ordered the third season of "Back to Earth", and I will definitely watch this season a hundred times!

    Staff No. 3: Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I've been a fan of you for two seasons, and I'm really not disappointed TAT

    ...

    Netizens on Xingwang who saw their speech:...

    what are you talking about?

    Facing the confusion of the netizens, the staff of the aquarium even exaggerated, emphasizing Jiang Ran's great achievements, and only called her a hero who saved the world.

    For the whole morning after that, Quanxing.com's attention was occupied by this incident.

    Rumors spread rapidly on the Internet.

    After Jiang Ran walked around and returned home, as soon as she logged on to Xingwang, she found that she had a new nickname—

    "Ocean Wizard"

    Jiang Ran:?

    No matter what Jiang Ran thought, after the topic of "Ocean Wizard" became popular, the popularity of the show also increased. Taking advantage of this wave of popularity, the third season of "Back to Earth" is on the air!

    Jiang Ran didn't bother to pay attention to the rumors on the Internet anymore, so he changed hands and started the third season of "Back to Earth".

    At the beginning of the show, it was the content that appeared in the tidbits.

    Against the backdrop of the blue sea, the high and low scattered islands appear more green. From time to time, seabirds skim over the sea and pick up a sea fish with splashes in their mouths.

    As a hundred players landed on the island, the four characters "Back to Earth" slowly appeared on the screen.

    Then, several options pop up on the screen.

    [Watch the comprehensive edited version]

    [Watch the player's personal version]

    Jiang Ran first tried to click on the personal version, and then a row of numbers popped up. Each number is followed by a player's name. This is the object to choose to watch.

    She didn't intend to review her own performance, so she casually clicked on Fu Bai's personal version to read.

    At the beginning of the video, there is a wobbly figure standing in the shallow sea by the beach, holding a pole he picked up from nowhere in his hand, poking into the water one after another, trying to spearfish.

    There are still a lot of people online in this version of the program, and the real-time barrage is full of laughter.

    [Laughing to death, just this aim, the fish will not hide from him]

    [Hahahaha, if you want to spear a fish, you should sharpen the tip of the spear first! Going down with such a thick rod, even if you find the right head, the fish will only be smashed to the bottom of the water by you]

    [It’s really impossible to leave Jiang Ran...]

    [...]

    In the video, Fu Bai has worked hard for a long time without success, Finally stopped.

    He wiped the sweat from his brow, his face was dazed, and he was still muttering to himself.

    "Obviously that's how it's done in the game, why can't it work?"

    Jiang Ran couldn't help laughing.

    Looking at the barrage again, she suddenly found that a spectator was struggling to line up with others.

    [Damn Brother Resentful Seed]: You shouldn't say that... Isn't Fu Bai also working hard? Is it better to encourage and encourage more?

    [A]: Hahahaha, you have to go in the right direction even if you work hard, why not go to the island and try to pick fruit if he spears fish like this!

    [Damn elder brother]: You can't say that, this is the sea, can you be sure that there are fruits on the island?

    [B]: I just came from Ren Xiayang's live broadcast room. Facts have proved that there are fruits on the island, so I'll slip away.

    [Damn Brother Grudge]: So what! Look down for me! Fu Bai is amazing in the back!

    [C]: I'm scared, I thought Fu Bai only had fans of sand sculptures, but I didn't expect to have fans of careers.

    ...

    Jiang Ran saw half of it, and couldn't help calling Fu Bai on the spot.

    Fu Bai: What's the matter?

    Jiang Ran: Did you and your brother quarrel again?

    Fu Bai was shocked: How did you know? Let me tell you, he is really too much! Actually stopped my living expenses again, and...

    hung up the communication, Jiang Ran glanced at the netizen "My Brother of Resentment" who was fighting with Confucianism on the screen again, and felt that he couldn't bear to look directly at him.

    Could this boasting be any more obvious?

    Afterwards, Jiang Ran changed a few more personal versions and took a quick look.

    The effects of each program have their own merits. They are mainly divided into those who work hard to earn points, and those who do nothing funny. Different trends also have their own audiences, and the differences are clear.

    Immediately afterwards, Jiang Ran clicked on the comprehensive edited version again.

    Judging from the speed at which the real-time barrage refreshes the screen, the comprehensive version still has the widest audience.

    Jiang Ran didn't watch for a few minutes before he realized that the program crew was uneasy and kind.

    One second she was broadcasting her underwater adventure, playing with the shark by the tail, and the next second the camera cut to the player who was being chased by the dolphins.

    One second it was broadcasting her deliciously eating grilled fish, and the next second it was cut to the player who had been hungry all day and could only eat sour wild fruits to satisfy his hunger.

    ...

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Fortunately, the show was very effective, and the real-time barrage had a very high degree of audience participation.

    Jiang Ran decided not to argue with the program team anymore.

    Seeing halfway through, Xu Yang called the newsletter.

    Xu Yang: "Have you seen the show start?"

    Jiang Ran sat cross-legged on the sofa, took a bite of the ice cream and said, "I'm watching it now."

    Hearing this, Xu Yang paused for a long time: "Then what do you want to say to me? Is it?"

    Jiang Ran was a little confused, not knowing what to say to Xu Yang.

    After thinking about it for a while, it was only when Fu Bai's boast was shown on the screen that she suddenly realized that Xu Yang also wanted to praise him, right?

    "The results of the third season are very good. I think the degree of discussion and popularity is higher than that of the second season. Congratulations. Make persistent efforts and start preparing for the fourth season while taking advantage of the heat."

    Xu Yang on the other end took a deep breath, Try to calm down.

    This is obviously not what he wanted to ask? Forget it, let him give a hint.

    Xu Yang: "I gave it to you last time..."

    Jiang Ran: "That Pixiu pendant? Thank you, it's cute, and I've already put it away."

    Xu Yang was dumbfounded: "Pixiu...Pixiu?"

    Jiang Ran: Ran hesitated: "Ah, isn't it?"

    Xu Yang: "No...that's right, it's Pixiu. Do you like it?"

    Jiang Ran paused for a while: "I really like it, that's right. Pixiu actually has no tail. It is famous for being only in and out. It may be because the legend of Pixiu is relatively old, and there is less information now. You can mention to the owner of that store that if he still sells this pendant, he had better be more rigorous. "

    Xu Not Rigorous Yang: "Okay..."

    After hanging up the communication, Xu Yang grabbed several handfuls of his hair, but his mood was still turbulent, so he went to the bathroom and rinsed his face with cold water.

    After a long time, he calmed down, took a deep breath, and then called Liang Feichen's mother.

    As soon as the communication was connected, Xu Yang put on a gentle smile dedicated to dealing with elders, and his voice became much softer.

    After chatting about homework for a while, Xu Yang pretended to hesitate and said: "Auntie, Feifei recently..."

    Liang's mother: "What's the matter? Yangyang, don't worry, just tell me if you have anything to say. If Feifei bullies you, Auntie will definitely give you the answer." You are the master!"

    "Don't worry, Feifei didn't bully me."

    Xu Yang deliberately paused for a few seconds:

    "Oh, Auntie, I actually thought about it for a long time, but I still feel that I need to tell you this. Feifei often nights out recently No home, I have business several times at night, I went to his house and found that he is not there, I just found out today, it turns out that he has been hanging around in some...well, night places recently. Of course, this is his freedom, I am just afraid that he will develop Not a good habit, it will be difficult to change in the future. After all, it is easy to learn bad habits and difficult to learn good ones, right?"

    There was a long silence in the communication.

    After a long time, a long sigh came from the opposite side.

    Liang's mother: "Yangyang, you have a heart."

    Xu Yang: "Auntie, you don't have to be polite to me, this is what I should do."

    After chatting a few more words, Xu Yang hung up the communication contentedly.

    Xu Yang felt in his heart that the reason why his confession plan failed must be because of Liang Feichen's bad idea, and it must not be because of his poor carving skills that Jiang Ran recognized the dolphin as a brave.

    Well, it must be so!

    in a few days.

    Liang Feichen, who was suddenly arranged for a whole month's blind date:? ? ?

    Liang Feichen: I suddenly discovered that I still love my work very much.

    Why don't Xu Yang go to Earth for another month? That would give him a reason to go to work instead of going on a blind date.

    Jiang Ran didn't know the stories behind it.

    With the smooth broadcast of the third season, the revenue sharing has also entered her account one after another.

    Coupled with a large bonus from winning the championship earlier, the cash in her hand is definitely rich.

    Jiang Ran was lying at home, happily counting the string of zeros in the account, and immediately opened the Xingwang Mall, and clicked on the interface related to photographic equipment.

    A lens worth ninety-nine thousand? purchase!

    A camera worth fifty-ninety-nine thousand? purchase!

    A new type of automatic follow-up ball worth 2.99 million? purchase!

    What should I do if I bought too many equipment and couldn’t carry them with me?

    The newly developed button-shaped storage box, 5.99 million, buy it!

    ...

    [Your balance is insufficient, please confirm before placing an order]

    Jiang Ran stared at this line for a long time before opening his account. Sure enough, there were only six figures left.

    Looking at the mall interface again, there are still several instruments that I want to buy that have not been ordered.

    Jiang fell into deep thought.

    Do you want to sell the house given by Director Wu?

    She contacted relevant institutions to confirm the assets under her name, and found that the transfer procedures had not been fully completed.

    Ok.

    Looks like it won't work.

    The logistics efficiency of the interstellar era is very high.

    The next day, Jiang Ran was still sighing about the equipment she couldn't afford, and the lens she bought first had already arrived.

    Halfway through unpacking, Fu Bai called.

    Jiang Ran answered angrily: "You better have business!"

    Unexpectedly, Fu Bo was even more angry than her: "Did you see what the Xingwang said? Really, they are all talking nonsense! I am so mad!"

    Jiang Ran A little confused: "What did you say?"

    Fu Bai: "Speaking ill of you!"

    Jiang Ran: "...?"

Chapter 100 Treasure Hunting in the Deep Sea 28

    After a chaotic conversation between chicken and duck, Jiang Ran finally understood what Fu Bai meant.

    It turned out that following yesterday's show, there were some negative news on Starnet, most of which were about Jiang Ran.

    In the beginning, some people said that Jiang Ran's performance this season was not as good as the previous two seasons.

    This kind of talk disappeared soon after Jiang Ran rescued the Master from the Tiankeng, but it was just the beginning.

    When Jiang Ran fell behind in the score, rumors about her declining level and failure to defend the title were rampant.

    If it's just like this, it's okay. After all, if the ending is reversed and dramatic, not only will it not have any impact on Jiang Ran, but it may also make her break the circle again and become a big fan.

    However, things were not that simple. The rumors changed in a short time, saying that Jiang Ran won the championship in the end, but it was just luck.

    Such a trend can be described as very bad.

    As a result, the rumor spoiled the ending, and the sense of surprise and excitement of the reversal was lost.

    Secondly, the rumors were half true and half false. It was good that Jiang Ran won the championship, but it was not by luck. But when the ending is released, the audience will find that the rumors are true, and they will only take the falsehood as the truth, and will not think about whether it is due to luck or not.

    What's more, on the surface, the sudden encounter with the tsunami is really a huge coincidence.

    In short, this is a blatant conspiracy.

    It was specifically aimed at Jiang Ran.

    Jiang Ran lowered his voice: "An insider leaked the news, otherwise it would be impossible to spread it so accurately."

    "It must be!" Fu Bai was indignant, "Obviously signed a confidentiality agreement, why is it still like this! Can it be found out? You have to sue for this! You can’t just let people take advantage of you like this!”

    Jiang Ran said, “I’m not sure, it should be difficult. And suing at this time will only make netizens think that those rumors are true.”

    Fu Bai scratched his hair distractedly: "Then what should I do? No, I can't let them talk nonsense like this. I have to talk to the netizens. How can I listen to the wind and the rain? I don't have the ability to judge at all! "

    It's useless, these are sailors."

    "Ah? Really?"

    Jiang Ran didn't say that out of thin air.

    She explained while browsing the star network interface.

    Just click into an account that is fiercely inciting speeches, and you will immediately find that you have only registered for a few days, and have never posted other updates in the past.

    Theoretically speaking, the network control of the Interstellar era is relatively strict. Registering a Starnet account must require real-name authentication, but the authentication IPs of these accounts are basically located on a few remote and remote small planets, which happen to be within the scope of federal supervision. In addition, it took advantage of the loophole very cleverly.

    From this point of view...

    this turmoil is not only a well-prepared action against her, but the forces behind it should not be underestimated.

    After Jiang Ran explained his analysis one by one, Fu Bai quickly went from hopping angrily to becoming worried, and even his tone became cautious.

    "Then what should we do?"

    Jiang Ran threw the dessert box into the trash can with one hand, and put the optical brain on the coffee table.

    She put on her coat and changed her shoes before opening her mouth.

    "I know who did this."

    "Don't worry, I will take care of it."

    Xu Yang has been very distressed these two days.

    After the dolphin pendant carved by himself was recognized as Pixiu, he was lost for a while, but he soon recovered and planned to formulate a perfect new confession plan. However, before the idea landed, he was disrupted by other things.

    Looking at the report of "Xingwang's current comment data on Jiang Ran" just summarized by the new assistant, and then looking at the latest communication news on the optical brain, Xu Yang's face completely sank.

    The newly appointed assistant at the side secretly glanced at his expression, feeling very uneasy in his heart.

    I have long heard that Mr. Xu of Blue Sky Culture has a very "special" personality. In the morning, the young lady from the personnel department took him specially and taught him several methods of making ancient coffee, but he still failed to please him.

    Is he going to be fired now?

    "You go out first, and tell others by the way, I have something to do, don't come into my office for an hour."

    "Ah? Okay... okay." The

    assistant took another sneak peek at Xu Yang's expression.

    He seemed to have thought about things clearly, and the aura around him had returned to his usual calm posture from the low pressure that seemed to be about to rain.

    Is this considered a escape?

    The assistant was glad.

    "The coffee you made tastes good, thank you."

    Before leaving the door, Xu Yang's voice came from behind.

    The assistant replied "You're welcome" hesitantly before going out in fear.

    When he walked to the tea room, he happened to meet the young lady who taught him coffee.

    The assistant sincerely thanked: "If you hadn't taught me how to make coffee, I would have died when Mr. Xu was angry. Thank you very much." The

    young lady was full of question marks: "Did you misunderstand something? I taught you coffee because I was afraid of Mr. Xu. Halfway through work and sleepy!"

    Assistant: "..."

    Seriously?

    This world is too magical.

    In the office, Xu Yang stared at the dialogue interface on the optical brain for a long time.

    The last time the other party sent a message was last night, and the content was clearly a threat.

    Xu Yang ignored the other party yesterday, and just asked the company to strengthen the supervision of all aspects in advance, but he still failed to contain the wave of public opinion against Jiang Ran today.

    After taking a deep breath, he replied the message.

    Xu Yang: What exactly do you want?

    The other party: My request remains the same. On the list of the fourth season of "Back to Earth", there can only be my name, not Jiang Ran's.

    Xu Yang: Impossible.

    The other party: The good show is not over, you will agree.

    After the other party said this sentence, there was no more text, and even the avatar turned gray, obviously they went offline directly.

    Bye?

    He was only halfway through typing, and the other side just hung up?

    Xu Yang was angry and had nowhere to go, so he put down his brain and walked around the office twice.

    His steps are heavy, conveying the owner's restless mood. Fortunately, the sound insulation of the Lantian Cultural Office Building is very good, and the floor is also thick, otherwise the departments downstairs may want to complain.

    Xu Yang knew that the other party had deliberately gone offline.

    Not leaving room for the other party in negotiations is originally just a common technique used to show one's own advantages and further oppress the other party's psychological defense.

    He is well aware of this, but being able to use this technique at this time does show that the current initiative is not in his hands.

    This is really disturbing.

    Especially the target is Jiang Ran.

    Thinking of this, Xu Yang smiled wryly.

    Even such a small matter can't be resolved quickly, what qualifications does he have to confess?

    After thinking for a long time, Xu Yang made up his mind.

    However, just as he was about to reply to that message, there was a "creak", and the door of the office was suddenly opened.

    Xu Yang didn't raise his head: "Didn't I say that, don't come into my office within an hour."

    "Oh? Do you have a lot of things here?" Jiang Ran who just rushed over said, "Then I..."

    Xu Yang didn't know it was her until he heard the voice. Just as he was about to apologize, he heard the second part of the sentence: "Then I won't go out either."

    Xu Yang: "..."

    It was a familiar tone.

    But it's good to say, his mood has been ups and downs for the past two days, but now that he heard Jiang Ran's voice, he felt more at ease.

    But Xu Yang didn't know that Jiang Ran had already guessed the whole story, and he didn't intend to take the initiative to tell him about it, so he talked about him.

    "Stop," Jiang Ran didn't care about his various thoughts, and directly exposed, "I already know."

    Xu Yang asked: "What do you know?"

    "Rumors on the Internet, you are busy," Jiang Ran He said lightly, "When you have time, you can strengthen the staff training. It's too easy to say routine."

    Jiang Ran's confident expression did not seem to be fake, and Xu Yang finally stopped playing sloppy with her, but he still didn't intend to let Jiang Ran was directly involved in this matter.

    "Give me two days."

    Xu Yang said, "Don't worry, I will definitely solve this matter."

    "Oh?" Jiang Ran raised his eyebrows, "I heard that the Jiang family is one of the four famous families in Capital Star. One, even the federal government has to give up three points. Jiang Wenxue is the eldest daughter of this generation, is the matter she caused so easy to solve?"

    Xu Yang couldn't help but said: "You can't even do this. Got it ."

    Jiang Ran said casually: "It's not difficult to guess. Although there are many people who hate me, there are not many with such energy, not to mention that this one has a criminal record."

    Xu Yang couldn't help admiring her even more .

    Unlike him, Jiang Ran was directly approached by Jiang Wenxue, and the source of information was at most nothing more than the Star Network. Under such circumstances, he was able to accurately analyze the cause and effect of this matter, which is not insignificant.

    Unlike Xu Yang's thoughts, Jiang Ran was somewhat dissatisfied with him.

    Xu Yang knew the beginning and end of the matter, but he didn't tell her in time. Looking at what happened earlier, if she hadn't pointed it out, she might have planned to handle it alone, right?

    This is not acceptable.     Jiang Ran

    educated him: "You are a president after all, and you manage such a big company, and you have to discuss with others when you encounter problems. Don't you understand such a simple truth?" I’m

not happy.”

    Jiang Ran became even more unhappy when she heard that: “Do you think I’m such a fragile person?”

    Xu Yang: “Whether you’re fragile or not is your business, I don’t want you to be unhappy is my business. "

    As soon as the words came out, I realized that it was wrong.

    Xu Yang was a little annoyed.

    Why did you speak the truth.

    Xu Yang hurriedly made amends: "And it's not that I can't solve this matter. Although the Jiang family is powerful, the Xu family is no worse than the Jiang family. What's more, the situation of the Jiang family is complicated now, and Jiang Wenxue may not be able to take over in the end. We don't care You need to beat her down completely, as long as you make more trouble for her, she won't have time to hold on to you."

    Jiang Ran also noticed something was wrong just now, but she didn't think much about it.

    She retorted Xu Yang: "If it was as simple as you said, it wouldn't be resolved now. Well, these are not important now, you first tell me what conditions Jiang Wenxue put on you, and we can find a solution together "

    Xu Yang was a little numb: "You even know that she came to me?"

    Jiang Ran: "I accidentally saw your optical brain screen before, don't change the subject."

    "She wants to..."

    Xu Yang After a moment of hesitation: "In the fourth season of "Back to Earth", I will replace you with her."

    Jiang Ran: "That's it?"

    Xu Yang: "Yes, that's it."

    Jiang Ran: "Then you promise her."

    Xu Yang: "What... what?"

    Xu Yang was about to say that he would not agree, but he didn't realize it for a while.

    Jiang Ran, however, looked confident and his face remained unchanged.

    "Don't worry, I have a solution."

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

212K 4K 174
An accident. She's pregnant. How unlucky. She got pregnant in one shot! What was even more unfortunate was that the end of the world had arrived, and...
15.7K 472 66
The superhuman robot Yao Guang traveled to another plane due to an accident and was rescued by a girl with the same name from a third-class star. The...
70.6K 1.1K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
2.1K 40 20
Terra Invita!! by Max Pichardo. War... will never change but the concept will be directed at the other side. Humans are strange creatures, we are...