Chapter 4

Chapter 4 Tropical Rainforest 04

    "I'm asking you for advice," Jiang Ran thought about Fu Bai's unwillingness to let others down, "Those topics are

    so     weird, I don't understand them very well." She was so blind that she didn't know the test points of the questions, which was in line with her previous personality of "stupid beauty".

    "Okay, then I'll tell you."

    Fu Bai raised his chin proudly: "Do you still remember the first question?"

    Jiang Ran remembered clearly: "Fire tools."

    "Bingo~" Fu Bai He snapped his fingers.

    "Don't look at this topic as simple as it looks, but it's actually the most detailed and easily missed part-the use of field tools and the selection of carry-on luggage."

    "It's a bit abstract, you may not understand it, let me find some pictures for you Look."

    Jiang Ran nodded, stretched his neck curiously and waited for him to find the picture, but in the next second, he saw Fu Bai clicked on the wilderness survival game on his optical brain.

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    "Come here, take a look."

    Fu Bai pointed to the left side of the package: "These are water purification tools."

    Then he clicked on the right side: "These are fire-making tools."

    "..." Jiang Ran Admired against his will, "It's so professional."

    "Of course!" Unconsciously, Fu Boyou clicked on a new scene and introduced, "This is a bow drilling platform. Look, are the few logs in the middle long strips? , looks like a stick?"

    Jiang Ran looked at it five or six times: "If you insist on saying that..."

    "It really looks like it, right!" Fu Baiyue said more and more vigorously, "Although I don't know what the 'iron' is. What do you mean, but a stick is just a shape, and it can definitely be used to drill wood to make fire, so I must choose 'iron stick' for this question!" The

    more Jiang Ran listened, the more he felt that something was wrong, and he hesitated repeatedly——

    There seems to be a billion-point problem with this judgment method.

    "Let's look at the second question..."

    "Wait." Jiang Ran finally interrupted him.

    "What's wrong?" Fu Bai raised his head in confusion.

    "I think the answer to the first question can still be discussed..."

    "What do you mean?" Fu Bai frowned and asked, "Do you think I'm wrong?"

    Jiang Ran thought for a second: "This..."

    "Ding ——”

    There was a sudden sound on the mechanical tablet.

    "It's just right, the quiz results are out," Fu Bai glanced at her, "There is no need to discuss, let's talk about our strengths."

    Fu Bai looked away and turned to his latest news reminder.

    He took a deep breath, and slowly stretched out his fingers to touch the red dot, but stopped suddenly at the moment when he was about to touch it.

    Although he vowed to talk harshly to Jiang Ran, Fu Bai was actually not very sure of getting a high score.

    When he was doing the questions just now, he was a little guessing, and the confidence in his heart came more from the object of comparison -