Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Tropical Rainforest 15

    The Amazon basin is the center of bamboo accumulation.

    The bamboo species here are very rich. After all, there are more than ten genera and more than two hundred kinds of bamboo.

    This just happened to be convenient for Jiang Ran—

    it wasn't like a quiz now, and there were pots uniformly distributed by the program group that could be used, and bamboo was an excellent substitute for pots.

    Although the most suitable kind bamboo and fragrant waxy bamboo cannot be found for a while, other hollow bamboos can also be used as substitutes. Jiang Ran is used to being in the wild, so he doesn't pay much attention to cooking, and finding substitutes when the raw materials are insufficient is the most common thing.

    But when Jiang Ran brought two pieces of bamboo, something went wrong between Ji Fang and Fu Bai.

    Fu Bo was overjoyed: "I think compressed biscuits are pretty good, they are better than bamboo."

    Ji Fang hesitated and asked, "Should we have this for dinner?"

    "What are you all thinking?" Jiang Ran laughed Picking up a Swiss Army knife, he dug a rectangular hole in the bamboo tube, "Have you ever seen rice in a bamboo tube ?" "Rice in a bamboo tube

    ? What is that?"

    "Is it fried bamboo slices and rice?"

    " It sounds a little..."

    It turns out that not only photography has declined in the interstellar era, but also food, which is really a sad story.

    Jiang Ran sighed: "It's not fried together, but the rice and ingredients are baked in a bamboo tube."

    "Will it be delicious?" Fu Bai questioned, "Aren't there bugs in the bamboo? Will it be there by then?" Did you eat worms in the meal?"

    "...you shut up, I will check, don't just affect my appetite," Jiang Ran poked his chest with a bamboo tube, "If you say one more word, I'll seal it up."

    Seeing Jiang Ran Ran was not very happy, and both of them shut up, but the state was not the same -

    Ji Fang was hesitant to speak, while Fu Bai was gloating.

    But Jiang Ran didn't care too much about it.

    It is not easy to make rice in a bamboo tube. Soaking rice, looking for meat, lighting a fire and baking... none of them can be saved.

    The sun is getting more and more slanted, and it will go down the mountain in a short time, so she has to hurry up and get busy.

    It takes two hours just to soak the uncooked rice, and Jiang Ran soaked the rice in the first step.

    The rice was distributed uniformly. At that time, the program team gave two choices, compressed biscuits or raw rice. Most of the contestants took the compressed biscuits safely, but of course Jiang Ran chose rice.

    She is used to being in the wild. In the past, she even spent more than half a year in the rainforest in order to photograph parakeets. To her, lighting a fire and cooking is just a piece of cake. Although I am not afraid of hard-to-swallow food, but given the choice, of course I do whatever is comfortable.

    While the rice was soaking, Jiang Ran searched around, trying to find some meat and spices to go with it.

    And the Amazon deserves to be called the "Animal Kingdom of the World". Jiang Ran quickly caught a pheasant and found several spices.