Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Tropical Rainforest 13

    Ji Fang was not that familiar with the rainforest environment, and Fu Bai had no strength in his body. Even though the two of them tried their best to catch up, they still fell far behind Jiang Ran.

    When she finally caught up with Jiang Ran, she was sitting casually on the ground, fiddling with her racquet ball in her hand.

    "What the hell are you... doing?" Fu Bai felt that he had lost half his life.

    "Why did you disassemble the follower?" Ji Fang was shocked, "If the screen in the live broadcast room is black, the popularity value cannot be tracked! This will account for half of the score!"

    "Really?" Jiang Ran asked. His eyes lit up suddenly, as if he had discovered a magic weapon, "As long as the live broadcast room is turned off, the popularity value will not count?"

    Ji Fang: "..."

    He didn't understand why Jiang Ran was so happy that he was dumb On the spot.

    Fortunately, Fu Bai knew the truth: "Don't dream, your situation is so special, how could you take advantage of this loophole.

    " shoot the ball.

    "So, aren't you tearing down and hitting the ball?"

    "Of course not," Jiang Ran glanced at Ji Fang, "I don't have so much free time."

    Fu Bai murmured in his heart that it might not be true: "Then what are you doing?" Well?"

    "It's rare to see an anaconda, which is one of the most famous beasts in the Amazon rainforest, and I have to record it."

    Record it?

    How to record it?

    Ji Fang and Fu Bai didn't know why, so they poked their heads out together to look.

    When Jiang Ran slid his fingers, photos of anacondas also flashed on the screen of the racket. It twisted its body and disappeared among the bushes and dead leaves, with cold killing intent in its inorganic eyes.

    "In order to take these photos, you specially took off the socks off the anaconda's head?" Fu Bai was a little speechless, "Aren't you afraid of danger?"

    "It's necessary to take photos with more vitality," Jiang Ran said halfway, seeing Fu Bai's disapproving eyes, and explained, "It doesn't have much energy after the defeat, so it's hard to strangle it with your body. Me, and anacondas don’t eat living things, if they can’t kill me, they won’t eat me.”

    “Okay, okay,” Ji Fang smoothed things over, “Since it’s safe now, don’t worry about that. "

    Fu Bai reluctantly stopped talking, and continued to look at the photos taken by Jiang Ran with him.

    Each photo was also marked with their own names:

    "The Lost Swamp King",

    "Jungle Killer", "The Fang of the     Dark

    Night",     "How is it?" Jiang Ran asked expectantly.     "It's interesting," Fu Bai rubbed his chin, "Did you shoot it yourself?"     Ji Fang was also curious: "Following the ball also has this function?"     "Yes," Jiang Ran fiddled with the following ball and gave it to them Demonstration, "It's omnipotent. The tablet connection mode in the previous quiz, the flight shooting mode that usually tracks us, and the manual shooting mode I've switched to now, add up to dozens of types."     "Manual shooting? " Fu Bai     sighed , "I haven't heard this word for eight hundred years."     "Really?" Jiang Ran didn't believe it, "How do you usually take pictures?" , aerial cameras...they can all take pictures automatically, and they are much more professional than me in taking pictures, why should I take pictures by myself?"     Jiang Ran was disappointed and sad after hearing this.     She pulled out the video clips previously shot by the pacing ball: "Do you think this shooting level is very professional?"     Fu Bai leaned forward and took a look: "Yes, you see, although the pacing ball has been moving, but this The picture is so high-definition!"

    "Your definition of whether photography is professional or not is measured by whether it is high-definition or not!?"

    Fu Bai and Ji looked at each other in blank dismay: "Is... is there any problem?"

    What's the problem?

    There should be no problem!

    Just like the level of shooting with a ball, calling it an amateur is a compliment!

    Whether it is light and shadow coordination, picture composition, or lens language, emotional tension, all the things that should be considered and paid attention to when taking pictures are not included in the scope of consideration of following the ball!

    Jiang Ranguang looked at the previous video clips, and he could easily deduce the primary consideration for the follow-up ball set at the factory:

    the subject must be included in the lens at all times to ensure the clarity of the shooting picture.

    "You... are you okay?"

    "What do you think is wrong with what we said?"

    Jiang Ran didn't answer, she stood up holding the racket ball, and after adjusting the angle, she took consecutive shots at Fu Bai and Ji Fang Several photos were taken, and then these photos were put together with the ones taken with the ball before, and compared from left to right, they pointed out to both of them.

    "What do you think is the difference?"

    Ji Fang complimented kindly: "You take better pictures."

    Jiang Ran asked: "What's so good about it?"

    Ji Fang: "..."

    This is disappointing.

    Jiang Ran turned to Fu Bai again, expecting him to give a decent answer.

    Fu Bo was much more serious than Ji Fang. He looked at the photos on both sides carefully, shaking his head from side to side.

    After a while, Fu Bai said happily: "It seems that you took pictures of me more handsome, can you send me a copy of these photos after the game?"

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    Fu Bai frowned: "No is it okay?"

    After a while, she said, "I can pay."

    Jiang Ran: "..."

    She covered her chest, trying to calm her breathing, feeling that she might be killed by these two anger at any time.

    "I finally know why I came here." Jiang Ran said.

    "What do you mean?" Fu Bai asked, "Didn't you sign up yourself?"

    Jiang Ran didn't answer.

    Of course, the "here" she said does not refer to the program group, but refers to the interstellar era thousands of years later.

    Jiang Ran thought that she actually came here with a mission—

    to save the poor photography art and aesthetic level in the interstellar era.     Thinking of this, Jiang Ran felt a little regretful : "When you were entangled by the     anaconda

    before, I should have taken a photo first. It was an excellent material." Save, according to Article 376 of the federal law, I can sue you for murder."     Jiang Ran: "You have memorized the law well."     Fu Bai said reservedly: "Thank you."     Jiang Ran: "But you still go to wash it first . Let's take a bath, you've smoked me."     Fu Bai raised his sleeves in confusion and sniffed: "Is it stinky?"     Jiang Ran covered his nose: "The stench from the anaconda and the carrion of animals that have been placed for five days Similar, what do you think?"     Fu Bai said indifferently: "I will go out in a few days, and now I live in the rainforest, don't be so particular."     As soon as the words fell, Ji Fang also showed an unbearable expression.     Fu Bai: "...Okay, I'll go wash."     Halfway there, he turned around in embarrassment: "Do you know where there is water?"

    "Oh," Jiang Ran said with a sneer, "Didn't your omnipotent games teach you how to find water sources?"

    Fu Bai: "..."

    The author has something to say:

    Fu Bai: It's okay to insult me, please don't insult my game !