Chapter 121.125

Chapter 121 Life Forbidden Zone 20

    "Isn't it?"

    Ren Xiayang looked at the stone wall in front of him, wanting to cry, "I've finally crossed the glacier, do I still want to climb rocks now?"

    "That's right, I want to climb rocks."

    Jiang Ran had no intention of comforting Ren Xiayang at all , He took out the climbing pick from his backpack and swung the rope towards him.

    Zeng Pei stared at the stone wall, silently estimating the possibility of himself successfully climbing up.

    Ren Xiayang was still lamenting: "My arms are so sore now that I can't move, how can I climb rocks?

    " After confirming that it was fixed, he turned his head and said to Ren Xiayang, "This is how mountaineering adventures are. All potentials are stimulated."

    "I..."

    Ren Xiayang looked at the smooth rock wall tens of meters high, swallowed Drooled.

    "Why don't we search again to see if there is a better way?"

    "No," Jiang Ran retorted without thinking, "This is already the easiest climbing route."

    "Why?" Maybe?" Ren Xiayang blurted out, "You haven't been there before, how do you know it's the easiest route?"

    Jiang Ran's tone was light: "Who said I haven't been there?"

    Ren Xiayang: "Ha, have you ever been there ? "

    "Yes." Jiang Ran took it for granted,

    "Ah?" Ren Xiayang was a little confused, he turned to look at Xu Yang, "Mr. Xu, did you guys come here for a field survey before the start of this match?"

    " No." Xu Yang shook his head.

    He knew that what Jiang Ran was talking about was from his previous life, and the truth was often told in jokes.

    Xu Yang's face was still calm, but his heart couldn't help but feel extremely relieved.

    When you are willing to talk about the past, it is probably the time when you are really willing to let go.

    Ren Xiayang struggled for a while, but still couldn't figure out when Jiang Ran could come here to climb the mountain.

    Thinking is not his forte, and if he can't figure it out, he simply doesn't think about it.

    "Forget it," Ren Xiayang comforted himself, "If you have climbed this mountain before, it will be much easier to climb the second time, and then it will be up to you."

    "Not necessarily."

    Jiang Ran said Pulling the rope, he asked leisurely, "Who said I successfully climbed up the last time I came here?"

    Ren Xiayang: "Ah? What? Did you fail?"

    Jiang Ran didn't answer, and Ren Xiayang made up a lot of difficulties by himself In the mountaineering scene, I couldn't help shivering.

    When everyone tied up the fixed ropes and climbed up with climbing claws, Ren Xiayang was still immersed in his imagination, almost composing a heroic epic in his mind, in which the halberd fell into the sand and the battle became more courageous.

    Rock climbing is certainly not easy.

    No matter how advanced the equipment is, for beginners, it is normal to fall a few times.