Chapter 36

Chapter 36 The Polar Ice Field 02

    On the way downhill, Jiang Ran took everyone's racquet balls out of his backpack.

    Other people's follower balls are very casual. After they are released, let them follow others to shoot, but Jiang Ran's is different. She holds the follower ball in her hand and switches to manual recording mode. She takes pictures of the scenery and landforms along the way. .

    Fu Bai shivered all the way, and asked in a trembling voice: "Aren't your hands and hands cold when you hold it?"

    Jiang Ran didn't turn his head, and held the ball steadily: "It's just the basic quality."

    Jiang Ran said Then he glanced at Xu Yang.

    Not surprisingly, Xu Yang was glancing eastward and westward, taking notes with an optical brain in his hand.

    Even the benefactor has worked so hard, how could she be ashamed to slack off?

    Besides...

    Jiang Ran glanced at the others and ran around behind the others, up and down following the ball.

    Can a machine that works automatically produce any good works? If the images on the investment case are all these things by then, then it won't be too wrong for the investment to fail.

    "You're amazing." Fu Bai kept rubbing his red hands, "I've been covering my hands until now, and I'm almost numb from the cold."

    "You've got it." Ren Xiayang couldn't stand it anymore, "You The protective clothing he wears is the thickest, and even Mr. Xu has never called out that he is cold, and you have been shouting until now."

    "You are wrong, how can I compare with Mr. Xu?" Fu Bai tried his best to squeeze out Smiling, "He is very talented and has a strange bone. You see, he has braved such a cold day and walked such a long distance without shaking his hands..."

    Fu Bai glanced at Xu Yang, Just in time to see his fingers trembling slightly as he pressed on the optical brain screen.

    "...I didn't even put my hands in my pockets, and I have been working hard until now. How admirable is this kind of dedication!" Fu Bai felt that his whole life was spent on changing his words at this moment.

    Jiang Ran frowned when she heard this. If it wasn't for the fact that she was still holding the ball in her hand and needed to keep her balance, she might have to cover her face on the spot, for fear of being known that she knew this guy.

    Fu Bai's compliment... really makes people wonder whether he is complimenting or sarcastic.

    Seeing that Fu Bai was getting more excited and opened his mouth to say something more, Jiang Ran quickly interrupted him: "Do you feel cold?"

    Fu Bai was stunned for a moment, nodded and said naturally: "Yes!"

    " Then I will teach you a way." Jiang Ran said, "It will make you warm again."

    "Say it!" Fu Bai's eyes lit up.

    "This is an old saying in the army," Jiang Ran said, "If you feel too cold, then do ten push-ups, and you will be warm again in no time."

    Ren Xiayang rubbed his head: "A word in the army? Why have I never heard of it?"

    Jiang Ran said, "It's a word in the Earth Era. It's normal if you haven't heard it. Now the constant temperature equipment is so complete and thoughtful, and there is no need to rely on human's own The function is to keep warm."