Chapter 81.85

Chapter 81

    When everyone came out of the underground cave, it was getting late. After everyone stumbled all the way back to the camp, the sky that was still slightly bright turned completely dark.

    The line of sight is obstructed, and the movement is also inconvenient. Everyone has no way to start a fire and cook, so they can only make do with the compressed biscuits again.

    Ren Xiayang frowned when he tried to bite the hard biscuit: "I really didn't expect that I ate compressed biscuits twice in one day."

    Zeng Pei comforted him: "Don't worry , Maybe it will be three times tomorrow."

    Ren Xiayang: "..."

    Jiang Ran didn't pay much attention to them.

    After a busy day, she was really tired, so she simply filled her stomach and went back to the tent to lie down.

    As soon as Jiang Ran left, everyone's minds became active again.

    What did Jiang Ran mean by "promise with your body" earlier? They haven't come up with a result until now, and now that the Lord is gone, they immediately started discussing in a hurry.

    Curiosity breeds questions, questions breed communication, and communication... breeds

    rumors.

    Fu Bai and the others wouldn't talk nonsense about this matter to others, but they didn't shy away from discussing it at all, and their voices were really loud, and they were heard by passing contestants without paying attention, and they passed it on one after another. , completely out of the question.

    By the next morning, the discussion about "Jiang Ran's promise with his body" completely fermented.

    The keywords of rumors change again and again.

    At the beginning, it was still "promising with one's body", but it didn't take long for it to become "selling one's body".

    In the beginning, the other protagonist was Bian Zhao, but not long after, the other protagonist became the "unspeakable one".

    And when the source of the rumor—

    Fu Bai, who had the most intense discussion... When he found out where the public opinion was going in real time, he knew immediately that he was going to die.

    But what else? More than one day is one day.

    But...

    In the end, we still have to think about how to survive.

    Jiang Ran didn't know the stories behind these, but the next morning, when she crawled out of the tent again, she saw Fu Bai's attentive smiling face as soon as she looked up.

    Not only that, Fu Bai even prepared breakfast, brought it to her in a friendly manner, and warmly invited her to have a meal together.

    Take a closer look, the breakfast is quite rich.

    Two freshly cooked crabs, three fist-sized figs... In this wilderness, these are probably the best things Fu Bai can find.

    Jiang Ran was a little puzzled: "Why are you suddenly so filial today?"

    Fu Bo hesitated and said, "I...I want to thank you for saving me in the cave yesterday..."

    Jiang Ran squeezed his chin , thoughtfully.

    Fu Bai's voice suddenly became a lot weaker: "Why, you, don't you believe it?"

    "It's not a question of whether you believe it or not," Jiang Ran thought, "but I said you have filial piety, and you didn't refute it. This is a big problem. Right?"